Son's Black Friend

Story Info
She had never seen a big one before, especially black
1.9k words
4.39
672.4k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 35 year-old mother of two teenage boys. I am 5’2” tall, with auburn hair, green eyes and I weigh 108 pounds. I am 34c with large areolas and large nipples. My husband is a computer network specialist who contracts with several large business technology companies and is away from home from time to time. We have an average sex life and I have had only three men before I met my husband Tom. Tom was leaving on a trip to Seattle during the Thanksgiving holidays to see a business client and to spend a few days with his Mom and sister. He asked all of us to go with him, but only our 14 year-old (Jason) to accompanied him on the trip. Our oldest son Scott was a high school senior on the varsity football team and did not want to miss his last homecoming game, so he and I stayed behind. We carried Tom and Jason to the airport then drove across town to pick up Scott’s friend (and co-captain of the team) Calvin before heading to the high school. Scott asked me if Calvin could spend the night and hang around the next day since his parents were in the middle of a separation. I agreed and thought it may be a needed break for this young man.

We stopped by Calvin’s apartment which was located within a predominately black and low income housing complex. Calvin was a couple of inches taller than Scott at 6 feet even and was of Black-Hispanic descent and had very warm and courteous mannerisms. We traveled the several miles to our home with the majority of the conversation relating to the game plan for tonight’s football game. Once inside the house, the boys headed upstairs to shower and dress for the game. Scott called from upstairs and asked me to look in the laundry room for his jock strap and spandex shorts which he always wore under the padded pants. I handed the items through the partially closed door and asked him if he needed anything else from his pile of laundered clothes. He asked me to bring his other jockstrap because Calvin had forgotten to bring his with his overnight clothes. I hurriedly ran downstairs and searched through the clothes until I found the other jockstrap and started back up the steps to Scott’s room. As I passed by the upstairs bath, something caught my eye. I assumed Scott was in there brushing his teeth and opened the door to hand him the undergarment. I opened the door and there stood Calvin in front of the vanity with absolutely nothing on. He was very well defined and muscular with perfect washboard abs. Below his navel was a thin line of hair which lead straight down to the largest and darkest cock I have ever seen. It was very thick, about 6 inches long and hung down beside his left thigh. He was bigger now than my husband was with a full erection. The large pink head was almost completely covered with dark skin. There was a large vein that seemed to run the full length of the massive organ. He had a pair of very large testicles which must have been fully relaxed for they hung down halfway of his cock. I quickly excused myself and closed the door …telling him how sorry I was to have walked in on him and headed to Scott’s room to hand him the jockstrap. I mentioned nothing to Scott and tried to forget the incident.

We lost the homecoming game, which made for a long and silent trip home. Once we were home, I told the boys that I was going to take a bath and to let me know when they would be home. Scott picked up the keys to the Jeep and said they would be home around eleven thirty. As I sunk into the bathtub, I kept thinking about the visual image of Calvin as he stood naked in my bathroom. I have never had such feelings over a naked male in my life. He was eighteen and the same age as my son, yet I felt so tingly thinking about how big his cock could possibly get if it that large when flaccid. One orgasm after another waved across my body as I massage my clit thru the furry patch of red pubic hair. It was one of the most intense orgasm of my life. I could not believe I was fantasizing about a young black man’s cock who was one of my son’s best friends. I got out of the tub, dried off and put on my silk pajamas. I went down stairs and curled up on the couch with a good book.

At around 12:15, I heard the Jeep pull in the drive and both doors close. Scott and Calvin both came in laughing and very loud. I could smell alcohol on their breath and told them to get upstairs and get settled in for the night. I told Scott that he would not have use of the Jeep for quite some time. He knew I was very angry and told me he was sorry and that they had just come back from the post-game party. He kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight. Even Calvin hugged me and said he was sorry and I thought I felt Calvin’s bulge as he pulled me against him. I knew they both had to see my nipples pressing thru the silk material of my blouse. I was soaking wet as I watched them head up the stairs. I heard the toilet flush and Scott’s bedroom door close. I waited about ten minutes before turning off the lights and heading upstairs to my bedroom. I glanced into Scott’s room as I passed by and saw that Scott was already asleep in the bed. I could see a slither of light coming from the partially closed bathroom door. It must be Calvin I thought as I neared the bathroom. I could not help myself as I peered through the crack in the doorway. There was Calvin, naked and sitting on the edge of the tub facing the door. He was stroking a massive cock with one hand and holding a pair of my panties in his other hand. His eyes were closed as he stroked his cock. His heavy ball sack would rise and fall with each stroke. His hard cock was about the size of my forearm and the head was very large. Every time he stroked the skin would roll over the large head and then off again. He made my husbands cock seem like a little boys penis. My legs immediately went out from under me d I slipped into the partially opened door. I landed right at Calvin’s feet with his hand still on his massive cock. He squatted to grab me and his large balls rubbed my forehead. I sat up with my face just inches from that black monster. He asked me if I was OK, and I only shook my head as I stared at my first encounter with an uncircumsized black cock. My mouth started to go dry and my legs were shaking. I was so nervous and sooooo……excited.

Calvin took my hand in his and placed it near the base of his magnificent organ. My fingers could not touch as I felt the heat and the blood pulse through the thick vein right under my fingers. Calvin told me he was so horny from thinking about me seeing him this afternoon that he had to have some relief. He said that he had always desired to fuck a white woman…. because not many girls his age were willing to let him have intercourse because of his size. As I told him that I was old enough to be his mother, automatically my right hand stroked his cock while my other hand and held his huge balls. I told him it was absolutely the largest cock I had ever seen or touched in my whole life. He grinned and asked me if I would let him fuck me because I was one of the hottest women he had ever seen.

I told Calvin to wait while I checked to see if Scott was still asleep. As I re-entered the bathroom, I locked the door and removed my night clothes. I sat down on the floor right in front of him and turned my head upward so I could lick his very large balls. He groaned with every lick and started to shake as my tongue trailed its way up to the huge saucer shaped head. I licked around the large ridge a couple of times before trying to put my mouth around it. It hurt my mouth as I stretched to engulf the organ. I could only get the large head in my mouth. I used both hands to stroke the shaft as I continuously ran my tongue around the head. The large vein began to throb and spurt after spurt of thick, salty, virile semen gushed into the back of my throat. I never knew a man could cum so much. He pushed me away from the sensitive head and lifted me onto the vanity top. He positioned my legs on his shoulders as he drove his thick tongue into my vagina. It felt as if my whole cervix lunged as I came around his thick tongue. Wave after wave of pleasure went thru me as my juices matted my red pubic hair.

When Calvin stood up I kissed him and grabbed his semi-hard cock and placed the massive head against the lips of my cunt. He slowly pushed his hips forward and the coronal ridge pushed into my g-spot where I immediately reached another orgasm. He moved back and forth slowly as I tried to accommodate for his size. Every time he moved forward, I orgasmed around the massive head. I looked down and saw my lips distend each time he pulled out. He was only halfway in and was already deeper than any man had ever been. He began to fuck me in smooth deep strokes as I felt his low hanging balls slap against my exposed anus. I placed my hands on his perfectly muscled ass on every movement. I had never felt so fulfilled as a woman in my life. I knew I would forever be hooked on this young man’s black cock. I felt as though I would pass out when I felt his abdomen tighten for the release of the second load of semen. I felt every spurt as it splashed deep within my womb. I thought …now I know why black women have so many children. I did not want him to ever stop.

Calvin kissed me on my mouth and withdrew his softening organ from my distended vulva. I started crying because I was satisfied, fulfilled, sore and confused. I knew that sex with my husband would never satisfy me again. This teenager was more man than I had ever experienced in my life. I told Calvin not to tell anyone about this and that it was to remain our secret. He asked me if I was OK, and I assured him that I was just tired and needed to think. He thanked me for the greatest experience of his life as he started to get dressed. I didn’t let on that I would have to have him in my life from now on……but that will be another story.