Sons of the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no, Cy didn't stop, even when she quieted down a bit. Time to ring her doorbell, as he found her G-spot, and began to press, release, press, release.

"You make me so hot. That feels so good. I told you, I'm doing this because you saved my life."

"I consider your debt paid in full. So I should stop? Yes…I better stop."

"No, you must not stop, Cy!" she demanded. He felt the power of her keshaphim, her love majick. Margaret emanated a concentrated cosmic invisible energy. Cy felt a electrifying jolt in his body and brain and it appeared as though a radiance of incandescent light surrounded her body.

"Margaret, you are such an insatiable harlot!" he chastised, saying the words he heard in his mind. "But not for much longer." They both laughed. "You made me say that, my darling, didn't you?"

"Yes, my lord." She tittered. "I love the way you said that, the 'but not for much longer' part."

"No matter, that you put words in my mouth, and a few other things. Press your knees up to your chest, my dear lovely horny one." He inserted his fingers a few inches into her pussy with a come-hither motion. "I'm going to flip your lust switch, you witch. I'm going to send you into orgasmic overdrive." He kneaded her G-spot with one hand as he teased her clit with the fingers of his other hand.

Margaret began to feel as though she were leaving her body, a state of super-consciousness, suspended in animation, a oneness with totality, a concentrated exhilaration of sensual awareness.

"Oh my God…I…I'm…oh dear God…no…yes…yes…yes…"

Margaret moaned, thrashed, and screamed as she pulled Cy's head down on her sex and ejaculated love juice in his mouth. It seemed like forever. Her orgasm echoed, and echoed, and echoed.

"I can't maintain an everlasting erection like the Nosferatu, but my tongue never stops wagging," Cy whispered in Margaret's ear, as they cuddled, and she continued to tremble slightly, winding down from the intense orgasms.

"What rhymes with wag, Cy?"

"Shag?"

"Very good! Shag me. Not just yet. But real soon. And then, if you wish, I might let you wag me again. In fact, I know I will."

"It would be my pleasure."

"No, this will be your pleasure." She took the powdered garlic from her purse and sprinkled it on his penis. "Just in case." Margaret's smile made his heart flutter as her tongue licked the garlic. I am a mekasefa, Cy, a witch," she said matter-of-factly, but winking at him as she fondled and stroked his manhood. "Would you like me to demonstrate my keshaphim, my love majick?" He nodded enthusiastically, not wanting to break the spell of the moment by suggesting she already did. "Watch me make this object disappear." And then she did.

"I hear whip cream works on werewolves," Cy moaned as Margaret took him to a world of ecstasy in her warm, wet mouth. The soundtrack from Nosteratu: A Symphony of Horrors played in the background. The track was on "Loading the Coffins."

At the moment that Cy's cock erupted in her mouth, Margaret felt another explosion. She trembled at the intensity of the telepathic communication, the esoteric breath of an etheric world intelligence. The shock waves reverberated in her mind from the extraordinary power of the supernatural force attempting to violate her psyche. It is I--Mircea--the brother of Radu…and Vlad Dracula. I will eat your soul.