Sophie is Halloween Barbarella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed felt her body tense, trying to get more of his fingers inside her, but she could barely move. She whimpered and moaned into his mouth as his fingers wreaked havoc on her clit and G-Spot. Sophie ripped her mouth from his as she moaned, "Oh God Master, Oh Ed, take me here and now and show everyone that I'm yours and that I belong to you. Show them the things you can do to me, how you can take me to the heavens and make me scream your name!"

Ed looked into her eyes and could see she was already blisteringly hot and wild for him to take her. Her body was already writhing within the confines of her tightly stretched form. As his fingers continued to drive her wild with crazy lust, Ed leaned down and kissed her cheek. He whispered into her ear, "I love you baby and very soon you will know only the ecstasy that your Master can bring you."

While his tongue toyed with one nipple, his hand brought up an ice cube and began to trace her nipple with the cold rigid cube. Her nipple puckered as she gasps at the sudden sensation. Her breasts were not sure of this new sensation and wobbled seemingly trying to get away and get more of the new sensation.

Sophie's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she moaned, "Cold Master so cold. It makes my nipples throb and long for your mouth to warm them up again."

Ed repeated the nipple play with the ice on her other nipple and traced the ice down her belly, watching her muscles ripple trying to get out of the way of the cold sensation. He traced the ice down her legs and back up her inner thighs until he slid the ice between her lips of her pussy. Her hips twisted dramatically trying to get out of the way of the cold, but she was held fast and could only suffer through the torturous ice. Her clit, that moments before was inflamed was now prominently on display throbbing for attention. It was now trying to hide in its hood to get away from the ice. Ed slid the ice in and out of her pussy furnace and the ice very quickly melted into a puddle.

Ed pulled out the remaining sensitizing oil from last year's show and began to coat her nipples, then knelt and began to coat her pussy lips. He spread her lips and brushed the oil inside her cunt and over her clit. As he brushed over her clit she sucked in a halting breath and moaned softly. He knew this was just from running the brush over her clit, so he waited a few seconds to let the oil work and then blew on her clit. The reaction was everything he hoped for. He watched her clit become angry red, pulse sticking out of its hood and her lips twitch as she screamed.

"Ma Ma Master ... "AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... I I I can't breathe ... Oohhh ...OOhhh. Ssoooo intense ... OOOhhh ... GGOOOD"

When her master blew on her clit it felt like a blow torch was held against her clit. Liquid fire coursed through her body so intensely she was having a hard time catching her breath. Sophie had only felt anything like this last year, and it took every bit of her concentration to keep the erotic fire from consuming her. She hung over the orgasmic void precariously and finally she dug her fingernails into her palms to give her a way back from her abyss.

As she slowly pulled back from the intense fire in her loins, she looked at her master. He was looking at her expectantly, wanting to know if she could hold on and keep control of her craving. As she looked at him, he noticed she had reined in the feelings and he gave her a pleased satisfied smile. He was looking at her with pride and the love in his eyes gave her the strength to quell the fire inside her.

She whimpered, "Oh Master, this oil again! Oh master, I Love you, but watch over me, this may kill me."

"I will only do what I know you can take. This is supposed to be death by orgasm, so you will have more and deeper orgasms than ever before. Remember, my baby you are mine and make me proud." He said with love and pride in his voice.

His next bit of torment was an ordinary ostrich feather that he got in each hand. One hand started at her knees working upwards towards her womanly folds while the other started at her ear working towards her nipples. With her skin highly sensitized the soft feathers felt much harsher than they normally would.

Ed slid the feather through her pussy lips and made it far enough to caress her clit before her hips tried to curl and twist her hips to get more stimulation. However, she was constrained so tightly she could barely move, but Ed could see all of her muscles underneath her skin rippling trying to either get more of the feather or run away. Meanwhile, her nipples were receiving the same treatment and likewise, she was thrusting out her chest trying to get more stimulation on her nipples as well. She had even less movement on her chest, but the wobbling of her breasts made for a very erotic target.

Her eyes were glazed with passion ruling her body. Her head was thrashing back and forth between her tightly stretched arms and her mouth was opening and closing in erotic spasms as she whimpered, groaned, and whined in blissful anguish. Ed tilted the rack so the audience could see Sophie's blissful torment, as he continued to use the feathers on her sensitized nipples and clit.

He ran the feathers over her newly sensitized belly and down her sides but wound up back at her nipples and pussy stimulating them even more. Her nipples were now hard knots and bundled nerves with Sophie arching her chest trying to get more stimulation on her turgid nipples. Likewise, her glistening pussy was hunching in the air trying to find something to feed desperate hunger, but all she got was a teasing feather.

The first acts had taken a lot out of Sophie and despite her crazed wild passion, he could tell she was rapidly approaching exhaustion. All night had been about ecstasy and building Sophie's body into one huge sensual receptor. Now is the time to take her to places she has never been. As she lay stretched and quivering with need on the rack, Ed attached a fucking machine to the base of the rack. He fit a large thick dildo into the machine. He knew in her taut stretched state, it was going to feel like a much larger cock invading her cunt.

In deference to the movie he began to slather leftover sensitivity oil from last years show over her breasts, ribs, belly and nether regions. Then he lowered a sheet of feathers that would caress and tickle her sensitive skin. Her nipples hardened into turgid knots and her breathing turned into passionate gasps as the curtain of feathers caressed her skin.

Ed put some slick lubrication on the dildo and seated it between her pussy lips. He turned it on and watched as it started its merciless journey into Sophie's pussy. In her frantic inflamed state Sophie was desperate to have the dildo fill her void and her whole body hunched trying to get more of this invader inside her. Her vocal reaction was just as strong as her physical one.

"OH MASTER ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... MORE ... OOOOHHHHHH ...SSSOOOO BIG ...AAAUUUGGGHHH ... BIGGG ... DEEP ... MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... CAN'T .... MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CUMMMING."

Ed was truly amazed at the tremendous passion bottled up inside his woman. It was spectacularly inspiring as he watched her trying to contain the overwhelming force that was invading her body. All of her efforts were only slowing the progress of her cum. He wanted her to try to hold her cum at bay so he lightly admonished, "Hold it a little longer my toy, I know you can."

It was an amazing sight as the large dildo was being pushed into Sophie's slot. The audience could see her stomach muscles rippling, trying to get out of the way of the large intruder. You could almost see the progress of the dildo inside her as her rippling belly muscles would adjust trying to make room as it relentlessly plowed into her.

"NNOOO MASTER ... CAN'T STOP ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... OOOOHHHHHH ...SSSOOOO BIG ... BIGGG ... MMMAAASSSTTTTEEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... CAN'T... STOP."

When Ed saw the dildo hit its maximum travel, he knew Sophie was as full as she was going to get so he put on some fingertip vibrators and used the vibrators to pinch her clit. He shouted to her, "Cum my Pet, my Toy, fly to nirvana!"

The feathered curtain would swing like a fan, gently caressing her from knees to neck and then lift off her. It would repeat the cycle every ten seconds, but each time it lifted Sophie's passion wracked body was revealed with the machine fucking her senseless. The teasing feathers drove Sophie wild, with her sensitive skin quivering with the taunting plumages.

In response Sophie's entire body began to quiver and shake in a hard-clinching orgasm. The dildo had pulled back and was now on its journey back deep into Sophie's pussy. The cords on Sophie's neck were distended as her mouth opened and closed in silent spasms while she temporarily lost the ability to speak or even breathe. Then it all came back with a rush and she screamed her completion.

"MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... OH MASTER ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... CCUUMMMMING ... CAN'T .... MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CCUUMMMMING."

Ed turned fingertip vibrators up to full blast and continued to pinch her clit, but also, he used his other hand to pinch, tug and firmly caress her nipples. Sophie hadn't even come down from her first cum when she blasted into another. The whole night came down to this, and she had completely lost control of her body. Her wildly exuberant form writhed, squirmed, arched, twisted and danced any way she could finding ways to express her ultimate rapture.

"MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... OH GOD ... MORE ... MA MAASSSTER ... AGAIN ... CCUUMMMMING ... CAN'T .... MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CCUUMMMMING."

Her body had gone from a full clinching orgasm into bone breaking spasms as the machine relentlessly took her from orgasm to orgasm to orgasm with no respite. Ed took his vibrating fingers from her clit moved up her body and pinched her nipples between the vibrators. With his other hand he took off her mask and looked into her lust clouded, unseeing, beautiful blue eyes. During a hard cum, her stunning blue eyes would roll to the back of her head and snap back, then do it again with the next cum.

Ed knew she was becoming fatigued and her body had been pushed past her limits. However, the intensity of her cums had not diminished the look in her face and eyes. It was just her body that couldn't keep up anymore. He continued to use the fingertip vibrators on her nipples, and clit as her face glowed blissfully. He pushed a button that began to spew smoke out of the rack indicating that Sophie had out sexed the machine.

She saw none of this, because was spasming so hard Ed couldn't tell when one orgasm stopped and the next and began. With each hard spasm her eyes would roll to the back of her head and after more than a dozen times they stayed there as her body went limp and she passed out.

Ed suddenly stopped the machine and pulled it out of her clasping pussy and quickly unbuckled her legs and arms. He scooped her quivering, shaking body into his arms and thanked the audience as they gave them a standing ovation. Sophie never saw or heard any of the accolades as she lay heavy and limp in his arms. Ed quickly left the club with Sophie cradled in his arms trying to get back to their house quickly. About halfway there he felt Sophie as her arms wrapped around his neck. She weakly whispered into his ear, "Master love me, in me, I need you in me and you promised."

As they got to the house, Ed laid her on the bed and stripped his clothes off and lay down beside her. He caressed her lightly, proud that she had survived everything this night. He knew she was beyond exhausted and he had no intention of making love to her tonight. She needed to be loved, cared for and given lots of aftercare.

As Ed pampered her, he looked into her eyes and saw tears starting to form. Then he remembered his promise that he would never end a session without making love to her. He didn't want to damage her or push her beyond her capabilities, but he knew she would be hurt if he didn't make love to her.

He crawled between her legs and slowly started feeding his engorged cock into her still spasming pussy. He saw Sophie's eyes light up as her tears turned to joy and love as they cascaded down her cheek. She wrapped her trembling arms and legs around him and tried to pull him deep inside her. As he hit bottom and pushed against her cervix, she arched her body against his and whispered into his ears.

"Take me Master, take me hard, love me and show me who owns my body. Please Master, take me now."

Ed pulled back and started slamming into her and almost immediately she was back in her continuously orgasming state. Ed knew after a whole night of watching this extremely sensuous woman writhing in orgasm, there was no way he could last very long. Even now her spectacular body and glowing face were more than he could stand. So, he hammered into her hard and deep, kissing her face as she continued to writhe in orgasmic rapture beneath him.

It didn't take put a few minutes or before he slammed hard into her cervix and with his cock pressed deep inside her he filled her with his seed. Sophie had lost all control of her muscles and was spasming with her arms and legs flailing as she tried to grab something to hold onto. Sophie was in the throes of an orgasm unlike anything he'd ever seen before, and it looked as though she was having a seizure. Ed did all he could as he cherished, held, and soothed her. Finally, he could feel the seizures diminish as they transitioned into shaking and quivers. Ed continued to hold her lightly raining kisses on her face until he could see her eyes starting to focus again.

She blinked and suddenly it was like she saw him for the first time. Her eyes popped open wide she was seeing him in a new light. Tears poured out of her eyes as she buried her still quivering face in his neck. This was beyond anything Sophie had ever felt before. When she looked at Ed her heart swelled into her throat and she thought it would burst from her chest. Her arms and legs tightened around Ed as if she wanted him even deeper inside her.

"Master, oh my God Master, I've never known bliss like I do when you make love to me, but tonight went way beyond ecstasy. It was like I was floating on a cloud of euphoria watching you make love to me. I saw your love, patience, and devotion to me, and I watched you claimed me as your own. Every cell in my body was tingling and I could feel your every touch, kiss or thrust inside me. I don't know why you love me the way you do, but I promise to never give you reasons to ever doubt my love. You own my heart and my body, and I will always be yours."

The End