Sophomore Year Pt. 02

Story Info
Pat and Debbie's relationship grows.
11.2k words
4.8
6.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophomore Year - Part 2

This story is a follow-up to an earlier tale of mine, Love Shack. You do not need to read that story to understand this one. The setting is in the Midwest during the mid-1980s. Those were different times. Fashion and language were different. We didn't worry about seat belts or STDs. AIDS/HIV had not come to the region. The drinking age was 18 and pubic hair was all the rage. The only sexual fear was getting pregnant. Technology was quite different. Phones had wires attached to the wall and music came from vinyl records or cassette tapes. People wrote letters to one another using pen and paper. I have tried to be as historically accurate as my aging brain can remember. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

Story recap

Pat Sullivan returned for his sophomore year at Tech. When he ran into difficulty with his calculus class, he sought the help of a thin, geeky co-ed named Debbie Beyer. At first, she was reluctant to help him. Over the course of the week, they went from being strangers to friends and lovers.

*****

Late September

I emerged from sleep with a full bladder. It was very dark, but I could make out an outside window. Where am I? I felt a warm body next to mine, a head on my shoulder, and a hand on my chest. Who am I with?

I stroked the soft hair.

There was a groan, "It's dark isn't it." Debbie.

Everything came flooding back into my mind. A date and sex with Debbie.

I kissed her forehead, "Nature calls my friend."

She sat up and I could make out her silhouette against the window.

I asked, "Do you have a men's room in your dorm?"

"There's a unisex bathroom at the end of the hall, down by where the bitches were smoking."

I felt Debbie climb out of bed.

She turned on her desk lamp then returned to me, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "12:15." I found my jeans and pulled them on.

Debbie asked, "Is that all you're going to wear?"

"Sure. I'm decent, aren't I?"

"If anyone sees you, they'll get an eyeful though. You're muscley."

I leaned in and kissed her, "Make them jealous of you."

I opened the door and started walking down the hall. There were two of the mean girls smoking by an open window. They looked to be in thin sleepwear, nipples prominent.

As I approached, one of them smiled, "Damn. You're nice. I bet a hunk like you would enjoy fucking a real woman like me."

The other one lifted her nightgown exposing her ample breasts and a tiny pair of panties, "Or maybe you'd like some of this."

As I went through the men's room door, I shook my head, "Very nice, but no thanks."

I emptied my bladder and when I returned to the hallway, they were both standing there in only panties.

The second girl asked, "How about both of us?"

"Very nice ladies, but I'm spoken for."

"Well, let us know if you change your mind."

Back in Debbie's room I told her what happened.

She looked at me quizzically, "You're even polite to the mean girls. They were actually standing there topless?"

"Yeah."

"Big boobs?"

"Yeah, sort of?"

"What do you mean, sort of? They're big or they're not."

"Regular breasts. So what. They aren't you. And I'm with you."

"But tomorrow you might be with one of those sets of big boobs."

"I will not! You're my friend, not them. I choose to be with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Even though I'm flat-chested and look like a stick."

I walked over and put my arms around her, "Debbie, let's get some things clear. First, you're beautiful. Second, your breasts might be small, but you're not flat-chested. These breasts are so lovely. Third, you're not a stick. Turn around. Look at the nice curve of your butt. So feminine. Lovely legs. So perfect. Please stop putting yourself down."

She looked up at me with some skepticism. She pulled my face down and kissed me, "Thank you. By the way, I brushed my teeth. I had dragon breath. You can use my toothbrush if you want."

A subtle hint I have bad breath? "Good idea."

I peeled off my jeans and brushed my teeth.

Debbie sat on the bed, "I really like your butt. It has a very nice shape to it."

"Ready for the dark again?"

She crawled up and got under the covers, "Ready."

I switched off the light and slowly made my way to her bed. I slid in next to Debbie.

She whispered, "I've never slept with another person before. I can see why people do it. This is really nice."

"It is nice, isn't it."

I pulled Debbie next to me. I felt her pawing in the darkness for my face.

She found me, pulled herself up, and kissed me, "Why were you nice to them?"

"The mean girls?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't hurt to be nice. Maybe if I'm nice to them, they'll be nice to you."

"One can only hope. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes."

She laid her head on my chest, "I don't know what to say.'

"Don't say anything. Just accept that you're beautiful. Go to sleep, my dear."

*****

I felt movement in the bed and I opened my eyes. Dim sunlight came in through the window. What time is it? Seven. I had a serious case of morning wood.

Debbie brushed up against my erection, "What's going on here?"

"Sometimes in the morning, guys will have a hard-on."

"I guess so. Is that because of me?"

"Maybe a little, but it just happens."

She climbed out, "Please stay here. I have a full bladder. Be right back. Then we can discuss your erection."

I rolled on my side and admired Debbie's naked body.

As she pulled on her robe, she looked at me, "What?"

"Just admiring the view."

She leaned over and kissed me, "Thank you."

While she was up, I thought I would get rid of the 'dragon breath' as Debbie called it earlier. A quick brush of the teeth, then back into bed.

Debbie returned, "You are not going to believe this."

"Someone was nice to you?"

"They were! I can't believe it. Is it because of you?" She leaned in and kissed me again, "You brushed your teeth. Let me do that."

I propped myself up on an elbow, "This is just conjecture, but perhaps they didn't see you as a person with feelings before. Now that they see that I am crazy about you, they see you as human, as someone to be respected."

Debbie finished up and wiped her face, "Can we back up a minute?"

I knew where she wanted to go, "To where you are a person with feelings?"

"No! To the part where you are crazy about me."

Be nonchalant, "Yeah. I am. I told you last night that you're beautiful. So, what do you think? Do they see you as human?"

Debbie pushed me back on the bed and jumped on me, straddling my stomach, "Are you really crazy about me?"

I could feel her pubes on my stomach and I cupped her ass cheeks, "Yes, maybe not insane crazy, but I have to tell you, I think you're a very cool person and I think I'd rather be with you than anyone else around here."

Debbie kissed me. Her soft lips lingered on mine, then she spoke into my mouth, "Patrick, I hope you are not fucking with me."

"Deborah Beyer, I am not fucking with you. I am quite sincere."

She laid down on top of me. I felt her bush slide across my stomach then felt her pussy against my erection, "Well, I'll have you know that I am crazy about you. A perfectly sane craziness. If I were to write to my parents, could I say that you're my boyfriend?"

"You could. Now, I think I would refer to you as a dear friend that just happens to be a woman and someone that I'm intimate with."

"Girlfriend is a lot simpler. Can I just put you inside me for a moment?"

"Sure."

She pressed herself onto my erection. She felt so good, so tight. Once I was buried to the hilt, she didn't move.

"I'm a little sore." She laid her head on me, petting my chest hair.

I felt some moisture on my chest. I reached up and touched her cheek. It was wet."

She whispered, "Those are tears of joy, in case you are wondering."

I stroked her hair.

Debbie pulled a cover over us, "Now I know why people refer to it as 'making love.' I know it is far too early in our relationship to say that I am in love with you, but when you gave me that orgasm last night, I felt like my mind and body melted into you. That I became one with you. I feel like I am one with you right now."

She stroked my chest hair, "My life is complete."

"How so?"

"I have officially reached womanhood. Having your erection inside me is like nothing I ever imagined. Even after my orgasm, the pleasure flowed through me. It was so cool feeling you shoot inside me. You feel so good right now."

She continued stroking my chest, "I understand the purpose of my body." She sat up a little, "It's cool if I just have you inside me, right? Not moving?"

"Sure. This is nice."

"I'm sore, but I really want to do the orgasm thing again. Just not right now." She laid down on top of me again, "Can we just lie here together?"

"Yes."

I could feel her breath on my chest. I remembered Marianne falling asleep on me after our first time together this past summer.

I stroked Debbie's hair. The same, but different. Debbie is so much more intense, but in a good way. Marianne was so loving, soft, feminine. Debbie is kind of athletic. She has a tougher mindset, more inquisitive, more scientific.

Debbie said, "I really need to go over and read the rest of that book."

"Oh, The Joy of Sex. Maybe we can check it out and I can read it too."

She sat up, keeping my erection inside, "Good idea. Patrick, you've opened up a whole new world for me. I want to learn how your body works and how my body works. This feels so good." She began slowly moving her hips, "This is so nice."

Debbie placed her hands on my chest and began grinding on me, our pubes rubbing together. Up and down, back and forth. I reached up and took her nipples in my fingers and began rolling them. She threw her head back as she balanced herself. She moved faster and faster, her hips quickly becoming a blur.

"I'm cumming Debbie."

She looked down at me, smiling. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, lifting her with me.

"Oh god, Patrick!"

Twice more I thrust up into her.

Debbie fell forward and kissed me, "That's amazing. I felt you shoot again. How long can I keep you inside me?"

"I'm going to get soft, but if neither of us moves, probably quite a while."

"You had an orgasm, right?"

"Yes. Sorry you didn't."

"I need to learn about how that works."

"Women need more time than guys. Next time, I'm going to make sure you cum. On a different topic, I don't know if we'll be able to sleep with each other all the time though."

"That's a good point. We need to stay focused. We're here to get a degree. Although, what I have learned over the past twelve hours has been life changing."

I laughed, "I guess you could say that it's all part of a liberal arts education."

Debbie climbed off me, "Ah! Where's a tissue?" She grabbed one and stuffed it between her legs. "Your semen was running out of me."

"Gravity. So, what's the plan for today? It's Saturday."

She tossed the tissue and grabbed another one, "Well, normally I'd go over to the library and study. I don't have any desire to do that. I could use a shower and some breakfast, though. I have no idea after that. You shoot a lot of semen."

"Actually, it isn't that much. They say it's just a teaspoon."

"Oh, that's right. The Loving Spoonful. The band 10CC is named after that too, the amount of an ejaculation."

I sat up on the edge of the bed, "Ah. I never put that together. I could use a shower too. How about if I head over to my dorm, get a shower, and meet you at the caf. Then maybe we can go for a drive or walk in town."

Debbie came over to me, "You have a car?"

"It isn't much of one. A '62 Rambler American two-door. The body needs some work, but the engine runs like a top."

"Your dad does that? Keeps it tuned?"

"We do it together. My father taught me. It's easy to work on."

Debbie grabbed her robe, "I just had an idea, two actually. Today, maybe we could drive out in the country and have a picnic."

"I like that. What's the other one?"

"Maybe at Thanksgiving you could give me a ride home and you could meet my folks. My house is just a little out of your way."

"I'd love to."

"Do you want to wait for me while I take a shower, or do you want to meet me at the caf?"

I got up and started putting on my pants, "Let's save time. I'll meet you there."

*****

I had to wait outside the caf for about ten minutes. When Debbie showed up, I noticed she had put a little bit of a wave into her hair.

I pointed, "So, is that for me?"

"What?"

"That new hairdo."

Debbie seemed to light up, "Oh, this? I just wanted to do something to make myself a little prettier."

"I like it."

It wasn't much of a compliment, but it seemed to hit the mark.

We went through the food line. I got some blueberry pancakes and coffee. Debbie got her usual tea and fruit cup. We chose a table by the windows. Debbie wasn't saying anything. She looked like she was off in never-never land with a post-coital glow.

I decided to break the silence, "What shall we get for a picnic?"

"I don't know. Some fruit. Some juice. Oh! Apple cider and some fall apples."

"How about stuff for a sandwich?"

"Sandwich?"

"Yeah. You know, stuff like bread and cheese and cold cuts."

"I'm vegetarian."

"Okay, so we won't get any cold cuts for you."

Debbie looked a bit disgusted, "How can you eat meat?"

I had never been asked that question before, "With my teeth? Chew it. Swallow it."

"No. Don't you feel badly about eating the flesh of an animal that was killed."

Where was she going with this? "Well, I certainly wouldn't want to eat the flesh of an animal that was still living."

"Oh my god, Patrick! Don't you know how badly they treat animals like cows and pigs and chickens?"

I shook my head, "No. I've never thought about it."

"Horribly! They're treated horribly. Then they are killed and chopped up. It is cruel."

"So how do you get your protein?"

"Beans, tofu, grains, nuts, peas."

"I knew nuts had protein, but I didn't know about the others. How about cheese? Lot of protein in daily."

"Dairy is bad for you."

"Except when it is on a pizza."

"Well, that's an exception."

"So, pepperoni pizza is out then."

Debbie was getting quite animated, "Yes, it's out! Patrick, I am going to need to educate you."

I didn't like where this was going, "So, you need to change me to fit your world."

That seemed to make her think, "Well, no."

"Then what?"

Debbie was thinking. I decided to wait her out.

She took a sip of her tea, "I see where you are going. I don't have any right to change you."

"Thank you for that. In case you were wondering, when I offered you the cheese pizza last night, even though you might think I was trying to change you. I really wanted you to try something new."

"I liked that. But I see where this is going. If I try to change the way you do things, then you might resent me."

I finished my coffee, "I need another cup. Be right back."

Think Pat. How do you handle this? Don't be an ass and shut her down. Keep an open mind.

I returned to the table with a fresh cup, "Here's an idea." She nodded, "College is all about learning new things. For example, you are going to educate my ears with new music. Which, by the way, you never got around to last night."

Debbie smiled, "No. I got distracted."

"I already knew about Marvin Gaye. I wish he wasn't dead."

"Yeah, that was a bummer."

"So, my point is - we can teach each other new stuff. Music, food, books, likes, dislikes. I am willing to try new things. I'm willing to look at things differently, but you have to maybe give some too."

"Okay. I can try."

"Debbie, you're my friend and I'm willing to look at things from your point of view, but it's a two-way street. You might look at things from my viewpoint and you might have to accept that we think differently sometimes."

Debbie was nodding, "Yeah. I get it." She was thinking, "Maybe I need to learn how to be a friend. I don't think I'm very good at it. I'm pretty opinionated."

I laughed, "You don't say?"

"I'm not offended that you disagree with me." She took a sip of tea, "I think it's good that you disagreed with me. You're sort of like a friendship coach. I could really use some coaching. How about this. If I'm doing something that you don't like, then you tell me."

"Like trying to change my eating habits?"

"I'm just trying to let you see how badly we treat animals. On a different topic, I wrote a quick note to my parents after you left."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh. I assume it was about me?"

"Yeah. I told them that you were kind of my boyfriend and kind of not. That I wasn't a virgin anymore. That..."

"Wait. You just told them that we had sex?"

"Yeah. They're cool about that. I told you my mother had me on the pill when I came here."

I took a sip of coffee, "I think my folks would freak out. The church says pre-marital sex is evil. The whole time this past summer when I was having sex, I never said a word to them."

"How much sex did you have last summer?"

"Quite a bit."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that."

I got the feeling that she was getting a little possessive, "Debbie, you didn't even know me."

"Okay. Yes. You're right. And then there is your friend Marianne."

"Yes. That's a puzzle."

Debbie looked a little dejected, "I need more tea."

She got up and walked over to the food line. How the hell do you handle this, Patrick?

A few moments later Debbie returned, "I am assuming that you had sex with Marianne. I'm only asking so I understand. I'm not trying to be a Nosey Rosey."

I looked at her doubtfully.

She smiled weakly, "Okay, maybe a little bit of a Nosey Rosey." She reached over and squeezed my hand, "Patrick, you are the first boy that has ever shown an interest in me. I always thought I was an ugly duck loser."

"Don't say that! You're lovely."

"Thanks. I wasn't fishing for compliments. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I haven't had a lot of experience on how to be friends with someone, boys or girls. Maybe being opinionated gets in the way." Debbie was beet red.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. I'm your friend Debbie."

"I had a couple of friends growing up, but I think my parents had to arrange for those friendships. I had one friend in third grade, Regina Grant, but she moved away that summer." Debbie let go of my hand and squeezed out her tea bag, "I think the friend coaching is something I could use. But..." She took a deep breath, "I'm not sure where I'm going with this. There are a bunch of things going on in my head."

I took a sip of coffee, "Tell me about them."

"Well, part of me is really jealous that you had friends this past summer. Friends that were so close that you had sex with them. I am assuming these were women and that there were more than just Marianne."

"Yes. I'm not gay. If you promise not to be jealous, I'll tell you about that some time."

"Let me work through that. Part of me is thinking that if all those people are your friends, then I need to stop being jealous and think of them as part of your life."

How much do I share? "I'm not sure how much you want to know, but here's something I can tell you. When I bring you home at Christmas, I'm going to introduce you to all of my friends."

Debbie's jaw fell open, "Wait. You're taking me home for Christmas?"

"Yeah, I was thinking that would be nice. At least for part of the holiday break."

She just nodded.

"I know that all my female friends are going to love you. Why? Because you are my friend. When I introduced them to Marianne, they were completely supportive."