Sordid Suburbs Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian seduction, an incestuous nympho mom, a bisexual dad.
5.8k words
4.47
7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Smith was a 19 year old senior in highschool. She was pretty and had a nice figure. She could win a swimsuit competition if she ever wore one. She hid her good looks behind loose fitting clothes and a pair of thick plastic framed glasses. She never wore makeup and her brown hair was almost always in a ponytail.

Her parents would tell her all the time that she might have better luck getting a boyfriend if she would put a little more effort with her wardrobe. It annoyed her when they said things like that. She was happy with the way she dressed. She liked not having to spend hours on hair and makeup and which blouse goes best with which skirt. Her style was simple and unassuming.

Her parents, especially her dad, would constantly make inappropriate comments about her looks. Her father would always wolf whistle and say "lookin' good, sexy" if she ever happened to leave her room in her night clothes which was usually just a small, tight T-shirt and a pair of cotton panties.

It would upset her when her dad said these things, but she would blush and quickly scuttle into the bathroom, or back into her bedroom trying to avoid anyone seeing her get so flustered.

Her mom would usually say something about how pretty and smooth her legs were, or how her top really accentuated her chest. She always said it with a bit of a shy smile and wouldn't make eye contact when she said it.

She had been able to get showered and dressed for school without either of her parents saying anything about her clothes or lack of makeup.

She was sitting in her car in the student parking lot watching as the kids all made their way into the building. She was scanning for Tammy, her best friend since 3rd grade. They always walked in together since they had the same class for first period.

It was getting closer to the sound of the morning bell and she still hadn't seen Tammy and was about to head in when she happened to glance over towards the faculty parking lot and saw Tammy getting out of the passenger side of a small black Toyota Prius.

"That's odd" Lucy thought as she watched her friend lean back into the car as if to get something. Before she walked away from the car she quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was watching.

A few seconds after she walked away from the car the driver, Mrs. Clancy, got out and straightened her long skirt back down. It had seemed to have ridden all the way up above her knees. Lucy thought it probably made it easier to drive that way and thought nothing more of it.

Lucy had been noticing new things about her friend Tammy over the past few months. She started wearing new clothes and wearing lipstick. She would make some effort with her hair and started wearing contacts. Lucy never said anything to her friend, mostly because she didn't think much of it. Tammy can dress however she wanted.

She wasn't sure what to make of the feelings she would get when she saw Tammy in a new, somewhat skimpy outfit. Lucy found herself taking long looks at her friend's long smooth legs and the way her tops accentuated her tits. She was starting to sound like her dad...and he was right. The right clothes can make a world of difference.

As she sat in her car she followed Tammy with her eyes, taking in the beauty that was her childhood best friend.

Lucy wasn't overly concerned with her own sexuality. She only recently started giving it more thought. One thing she did know was that she liked what she liked, and right now what she liked was watching Tammy's ass bouncing and swaying with every step she took.

She was startled out of her thoughts about Tammy's tight ass on the 3rd ring of the first bell. She quickly got out her car, grabbed her bad and headed for class.

-

It was the last class of the day and Lucy was sitting next to Tammy in the front of the classroom. She wasn't paying attention to Mrs. Clancy as she was going over the homework due the following Monday.

She was once again lost in her thoughts which were currently focused on Mrs. Clancy and the way her legs looked as she got out of the car that morning.

Once again she was interrupted by the final bell of the day. Tammy said she needed to talk to Mrs. Clancy about the assignment and would meet her at the car. 20 minutes later they were backing out of the parking spot.

Lucy couldn't help but notice that Tammy's lipstick was slightly smudged, but she didn't think too much of it. She did make something of the 2 opened top buttons on her blouse. They weren't like that when Lucy had left the class.

Lucy did manage to ask Tammy about seeing her getting out of Mrs. Clancy's car that morning. To which the response was something about her house being on the way and Mrs. Clancy was a close friend of Tammy's mom. This seemed to satisfy Lucy's curiosity knowing that Mrs. Clancy was in fact good friends with her friends mother.

When Lucy got home her mother was in the kitchen making preparations for dinner. When she heard the front door close Leana Carpenter said "Hey Luce, your getting home late. What took you so long?"

It took some effort to not let her jaw hit the floor when she turned around because when she did turn and caught sight of her young daughter standing there in an outfit that blended cute with sexy perfectly.

Her hair was down, her checks had a light dusting of makeup and her lips were a subdued shade of red. She wore a tight white blouse with the top 2 buttons undone, a black pleated skirt that stopped just above the knee and a pair of white knee high socks.

Leana's heart skipped just a little at the sight. "Wow Luce, looking sexy." She said as she stood the absorbing every inch of her beautiful daughter.

Instead of bashfully avoiding eye contact and rushing to her bedroom, Lucy looked straight into her mother's eyes and with still a little awkwardness she said "thanks mom, you're not so bad yourself" which made them both giggle.

Lucy had stayed at Tammy's house for a while after school getting her makeover. She was nervous to head out into the world in this "cosplay" but the longer she wore it, the better she felt about it. She was starting to understand what her parents had been talking about. Looking sexy helped her feel sexy and feeling sexy was giving her more confidence. For some reason she wasn't sure of Lucy was excited for what her father's reaction would be seeing her dressed like this.

-

Leana Carpenter was a lovely woman who spent most of her day taking care of her beautiful home. Her husband had a great job and she hadn't had to work in over 10 years. As most housewives do, she got bored. She tried for years to fill the boredom with hobbies that she eventually got tired of.

One thing that she had been able to keep up with was her exercise. She used to be a bit pudgy. Soft around the edges until she started going to the gym. She'd lost 30 lbs and was looking better than most women 10 years younger. The best part was that her ass got tighter, but kept most of its volume. She had an ass to be envied and she knew it.

She took her love of exercise outside the gym and would try to get in some cardio whenever she could. She would sometimes walk down to the corner store for a few snacks and maybe a cheap bottle of wine. She would jog up steps...and she would fuck as often as she could.

Leana was completely and totally in love with her husband, Robert, but she also had an insatiable appetite for sex. It wasn't until after she started loosing the weight that she began to entertain the idea of fantasizing about fucking other people. She never did anything about it, but she would spend hours putting together scenes for the raunchiest pornos that involved her and whoever was attractive to her. Men or women, it didn't matter to Leana. It was all exciting fodder for her mid day masturbation sessions.

One day, not too long ago, she was approached by a man at the gym. He'd flirted with her for a few minutes and then gave her his phone number. Even after she told him she was married he still insisted that she hold onto it, just in case she changed her mind.

She told herself she only kept the number because it gave her a thrill and she would certainly masturbate about it.

A similar thing happened when she was at the bookstore looking for a gift for her friend Megan. An employee who she'd seen many times before left the receipt between the pages of the book and with a slight wink and a smile said "have a great day! Hope to see you again real soon."

When Leana got home she took a look at the receipt and found a little note that read "It always brightens my day to see you. Give me a call sometime and maybe we can get some coffee...or something" this was punctuated with a little hand drawn smiley face with hearts for eyes.

What a bold woman she thought as she reread the note. That afternoon she killed herself to a good climax and then called the woman she was fantasizing about. After an awkward start to the conversation she ended it by saying "ai would love to grab some coffee with you." They made plans for the following morning.

Her coffee date with the bookstore clerk went well. They had a lot in common and almost the same amount of free time. It only took a couple of weeks of meeting and flirting until one day Leana was sitting at the family's dining table, legs spread wide with the pretty woman's head buried in her crotch.

They started fucking almost every day whenever and wherever they could. The back office of the book store was Leana's second favorite place to fuck just behind her number one location... Lucy's bed.

She new it was inappropriate, but the thrill proved to be too much. The sexual gratification she felt from sneaking around was unbeatable.

She didn't stop with just one affair. She eventually called the man from the gym. She didn't waste time with the pleasantries of dates, she just bluntly told him what she wanted. He came over and fucked her while she was bent over the back of the couch. She came twice and then quickly ushered him out the back door just in time for Lucy to walk in the front.

Leana started wanting bigger thrilla. Something more daring. She was becoming a sexual deviant and loved it. She knew she should feel guilty. It's not like she wasn't having plenty of sex with Robert, she just always wanted sex and once she decided to do something about it she couldn't stop.

One night when the family was sitting in the living room watching some new streaming show she sent a text to a "friend" from down the street.

Josh was a good kid in his early 20s who would be a good fit, she thought, for her daughter. She did know he was a real good fit for her, infact he fit so well she couldn't fight the temptation of messaging him after a particularly erotic scene from the show she was watching with her family.

The message she sent was just a few words "home. Horny. Come to the back porch"

10 minutes later her phone buzzed and she excused herself. "I'm not feeling well. I'm going to go get some fresh air." And with that she got up and walked out the back door.

Josh was sitting on one of the patio chairs with his pants of and his big erect dick in his hand. Leana wasted no time getting on her knees and sinking his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked the young man's dick for about 5 minutes before standing up, pulling up her skirt and sitting down on Josh's lap as he aimed his prick at her dripping wet pussy.

The excitement of fucking him only a few yards away from where her wife and daughter sat watching T.V. was too much for her and she started coming soon after getting into a good rhythm. Only a few times did she let out the familiar orgasmic sounds.

By the time Josh left there was a big wet spot on the chair. She didn't clean it. Just like before with the gym guys phone number, she left it as a reminder. Something to masturbate to later.

Her most thrilling sexual experience came when they had a little gathering at their home when Robert got a promotion. Some neighbors, family and old family friends were mingling and enjoying good food and wine. At one point during the evening Leana was in the kitchen preparing another round of margaritas when a couple from a few blocks over came in through the back door to freshen up their drinks.

Leana and Amy had gotten "aquatinted" over the past few weeks so it was no surprise when she walked up to Leana and gave her a hug and a deep, passionate kiss. What was surprising was that James was standing right there watching with a huge grin on his face.

Leana decided to embrace the situation and started kissing Amy back with as much passion. Their tongues wrestled with each other's for a minute before Leana felt a hand squeezing her ass. It couldn't be Amy's hand as both of hers were now filled with Leana's breasts.

Looking over her shoulder she gave a wicked smile to James as he maneuvered himself behind her and started slowly lifting her skirt at the same time that Amy started kissing down Leana's neck and chest. A few more buttons undone to expose more flesh and then Amy was down on her knees with her head under Leana's skirt licking her wet pussy.

With one hand Amy reached between Leana's legs and guided her husband's cock into Leana's waiting hole. James didn't go slow, but started plowing away like a mad man. To prevent herself from screaming out with pleasure Leana bit into an apple.

Looking like a pig at a luau she got fucked right there in the kitchen. Anyone at anytime could walk right in and see the debauchery taking place, but Leana didn't care. It felt like she was having one long orgasm that started as soon as Amy slipped her tongue into her hot cunt.

10 minutes later Leana walked outside with a tray full of margaritas and a pussy full of cum which was dribbling down her inner thighs. She was glad she decided not to wear panties.

-

There was a moment when Leana felt like she might have gone too far. Her sister and nephew were staying at the house for a couple days. They had moved back to the area after her sister, Lonna's divorce was finalized.

The fist night wasn't too eventful. Greetings, dinner, some relaxing with some wine around the kitchen table. The table she had been fucked on a few hours earlier. They finally got tired and decided to get some sleep. Lona slept in Lucy's room while Aaron took the couch.

The next day, however, was when things took a turn. Robert had gone golfing with some work colleagues, Lucy had gone to Tammy's, and Lona had gone to see her realtor. This left Leana and Aaron home alone.

At around 11:00 am when Leana started to get that familiar feeling in her pussy. It needed some attention, but since her nephew was there she wouldn't be able to scratch that itch how she usually would. She figured she could get away with a few minutes of masterbation to calm her cunt.

She was laying on her bed pumping a large dildo in and hour of her pussy and had two fingers up her own asshole. She was biting the blanket to not alert Aaron of what she was doing. It didn't work for long as she opened her mouth to let out a long, deep moan and the blanket fell out.

Aaron was sitting in the study using the family computer. He wasn't really doing anything important with it, he was just curious to see if he could discern the browsing habits. He was able to find some interesting websites that were frequently visited. He couldn't be sure who had searched for these, but he was liking what he saw.

Buried deep in the list of websites were sprinkled links for a sight called Literotica. Some of the titles stood out to him. A lot of lesbian stories and a few taboo stories as well. He clicked on one of the taboo stories titled "Nightly Ritual" and began reading. He was rubbing his growing dick through his pants when he was startled by a loud noise. It sounded like it was coming from his aunt's room. He went to investigate.

Standing at the closed door to aunt Leana's room he quietly listened for any more noises. At first all he could hear was the speaking of bed spring, but soon he could hear faint squelching sounds and a soft, low "Mmmmm." He was familiar with the sound having heard the same thing coming from his mother's room most nights. His simi hard dick rapidly grew into a full, raging boner as he listened to his aunt masturbating.

She was pretty he thought, but he never saw her as more than aunt Leana until now. Now he was thinking about her masturbating naked behind the closed door. As he listened he unzipping his pants and took out his hard 7inch cock and started masturbating with his aunt. He imagined they were masturbating together in the same room and was getting closer to cumming. He didn't notice the noises on the other side of the door had stopped before the door opened suddenly and he was standing in front of his disheveled aunt with his dick in his hand.

Leana didn't give herself time to think, she just went into horny slut mode and instantly dropped to her knees. She figured that id Aaron was bold enough to jack off right there in the hall way, he wouldn't mind getting his dick sucked right there in the hallway either.

He didn't last long in her mouth and he came without warning. With a cum covered smile aunt Leana stood back up and kissed Aaron square on the lips. "Mmmm, you taste so good." She said. She spent the rest of the afternoon with Aaron's dick in her mouth. He was young and could get it up with little provocation.

It finally came to the point that Leana was hoping to avoid. She couldn't take it any longer though. She needed her pussy filled and so she took advantage of their situation and allowed Aaron to fuck her. She even let him stick his dick in her ass, but they were interrupted when Lona called and asked them to join her for a late lunch.

-

Now Leana stood in the kitchen looking at her sexy daughter and having impure thoughts that involved tongues and wet holes. She gave a little shudder and walked towards Lucy with a sexy sway of her hips. She reached out her hands to her daughter inviting a hug.

Once they in a less than familial embrace Leana took the opportunity to slide her hand inappropriately close to Lucy's round butt as she smelled her hair and sighed. "Mmm, you smell good, baby."

Still holding each other Lucy looked up at her mom and with blushing cheeks said "thanks, mom." Took a noticeable whiff "so do you." She let go of the hug first, but before Leana let go she boldly lowered her hand and gave a little squeeze to her daughters ass, leaned in and gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek that touched the corner of her mouth. They both smiled shyly and went their separate ways, one back to the kitchen counter and the other up to her room.

Lucy spent the next 15 minutes with a few fingers inside her wet pussy as she mauled her own perky tits. She was feeling more confident and sexy. If she could get her mom to do that then she could get just about anyone to do anything she thought. Sexy was power and power was good.

-

Robert Smith was at his office skimming through his backlog of emails trying to look busy. He didn't need anyone idling at work, and he certainly didn't need anyone coming in his office to investigate. The reason being that at that moment has dick was being thoroughly sucked by a junior associate named Mike.

He and Mike had been having an affair for several months. It started one day when Robert was lazily scrolling through Grindr when he noticed a profile with a picture with only a man's torso showing. It was a nice, toned torso and Robert was instantly interested in seeing what the rest of that body looked like. When he clicked on the profile he saw the distance indicator showed this man was really close, really really close. He sent his first message and almost instantly was rewarded with a picture of a hard, cut 8inch dick.

It looked like the picture was taken in a restroom stall. A restroom stall he recognized. It was the bathroom down the hall. He sent a ppic of his own hard dick leaking a little precum and asked if they could meet up for a little fun.

12