Sorority Coach, Daughter's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

"I... I think it's something we can explore. I can't promise I'd be any good. But since we're paying you all this money, we might as well."

"Let me assure you, it's money well spent. Table first."

I can see why Naomi was a treasurer in the sorority and why she currently works in finances, the woman is all business. She's a machine with effortless fashion and she gets things done.

Sophie and I clear the dining table while Naomi undoes her belt buckle and unzips her pants. I still can't believe this is happening. A small part of me has a difficult time accepting that I'm about to do this. What's interesting is that the dining table is positioned next to the backyard window. If anyone caught us sunbathing before, they'd be in for a real treat if they spied at this moment.

Once the table is clear, Naomi removes her pants and panties in one swoop. There's zero shame on her part. She's very casual about this, just as Sophie was with her breasts a few days ago. These are a different breed of women, who are so free-spirited and open-minded that people like me struggle to exist in their world. I'm the only one with a thumping heart, while this seems like yet another day for them.

Naomi's chocolate skin looks inviting and her muscles are rippled and her bottom looks plump. I expect her to remove her glasses and maybe her top, but that doesn't happen. This isn't about her pleasure, it's business. She's content to remain bottomless and she walks barefoot to the table and sits on the edge.

"You have a seat over here," Naomi says.

She points to the seat at the head of the table. It's the place where only my mother sits, where the head of the household is supposed to preside. It's not merely an empty seat; it's a throne of responsibilities. Over the years, I've watched my mother occupy that space to manage our family's finances by handling the bills, and I've seen her bathed in the warm sunlight during our lunches and evening dinners together.

I walk over there and sit at the head of the table. Instead of a meal ready, or bills to pay, I'm greeted by Naomi sitting on the table with her legs spread. Her pussy bare. An unholy meal served to me. Her face isn't overly horny or expressive, this is a job. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure a beauty like her has no trouble getting her pussy eaten by anyone. Yet here she is, for me. For the right price, to be fair.

"Here's the plan," Naomi says. "Do your best to make me cum. Sophie will record this. Then I'll return in a few days with a comprehensive breakdown for you, okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"Any questions?"

"No, I understand. You'll have to forgive me for being a little nervous. I've never done this before, much less on my dining table of all places."

"That's precisely why I chose this spot. Your brain associates the dining table with family meals and wholesome memories, which makes you extra uncomfortable right now. My goal at the moment is to simulate the stresses of rush week. But at least you can sit here, whereas rush week you'll probably be on your knees. We'll get to that later."

I give an awkward nod. "Oh, thank you."

She taps her clitoris. "You can start now. I have a busy schedule."

My gaze returns to her pussy. Before I only managed a glimpse, now I'm getting a complete look. It seems different from what I saw a second ago. This clitoris is larger after turning erect, her body's natural reaction compared to her poker face. Her labia are like rose petals. Her pussy is wet to the point where it almost leaks onto the dining table.

I start by touching her thighs and right away I'm struck by the amazing contrast, my white hands against her black skin. She's so soft. I feel like a sinner. Like a criminal somehow. This is nothing like how I imagined. This is more, for lack of a better term, forbidden. Her pussy responds as I rub her thighs and crotch. More fluids leak and her clit throbs, begging to be stimulated by me.

On my side, I notice Sophie with her camera recording this from a reasonable distance. Not too far, but not too invasive. She's at a length which allows me space to explore, but she's also at the right angle to capture my rights and wrongs.

As I lean forward, a wave of self-consciousness washes over me. For some reason I softly press my face against Naomi's crotch as a loving gesture, which I know is an odd expression, and I can feel the warmth of her body. My fingers spread her labia, her skin starts to feel hot and I can smell her aroma. In the presence of the two sorority consultants, their attentive gazes fixed on me, I've never felt so shy or insecure in my life. My every movement, every sensation, is under their observation.

I move my lips to the pussy and my extended tongue makes contact, exploring the delicate surface. It's like I'm navigating uncharted territory, every taste bud offering something new, every sensation amplified in my heightened awareness. Yes, I taste myself often, but this woman is a goddess. It's different.

At this moment I'm hyper aware of the scrutiny I'm under, but that's what rattles my nerves, that they're not some random college girls, but women I actually respect in life. It's not about pussy eating for the sake of pleasure; it's about breaking through the barriers of my own timid nature. Naomi's juice trickles down my chin, an unexpected reminder that vulnerability isn't solely about being observed -- it's also about embracing new experiences. My heart pounds like it's another workout.

I'm not just tasting her pussy; I'm potentially tasting my future and learning new skills and pushing myself beyond my comfort zone. My tongue glides inside the little hole, this makes Naomi moan and shiver, sometimes I suck on her clitoris or labia, which makes her verbally compliment me. I eat her pussy the way I'd want to be eaten in return.

Her skin is hot to the touch as I hold her labia open, the inside of her pussy is even hotter and wetter. She tells me she's going to cum, what am I supposed to say to that? My tongue and lips are busy and performing this sex act is so awkward that I nearly forget that Sophie is recording. That's how caught up in the moment I am, that being recorded is the least of my worries.

Naomi's orgasm is fast and ferocious. Her cum is clear and liquidy, which squirts into my mouth and makes a mess of my chin and tshirt. Some of it trickles down to the chair, my mother's chair. It's so shocking but I keep going, not wanting to disappoint Naomi or appear timid in the video that they'll watch later. I keep on sucking, I keep on licking, I keep my tongue jammed in her cunt.

After a while I stop and Naomi rests there and catches her breath. I sit upright like a total dork, a messy mouth and a forbidden taste that lingers, unsure of how I'm supposed to act in a moment like this. I'm so fucking aroused that I could explode if touched in the right spot, but more than anything I'm embarrassed.

"6 minutes and 49 seconds," Sophie says.

Naomi strokes her labia. "Okay, now that was awesome for a first time. It's true what they say about white girls and black pussy."

"What do they say?" I ask.

"I'll explain things next time. Anyway, you were superb. I have a few minor criticisms though, you need to target the clit more and your hand movements need refinement. We'll work on that. I'll provide you with a comprehensive technique."

"Thank you. I... umm... I appreciate this."

"Listen, this is humiliating, I get it. But I've been doing this a long time and I think you have a ton of potential. We're going to make you a well-rounded candidate for the sorority and I predict great things from you."

Naomi pats the top of my head and I sneak a final look at her pussy before she closes her legs. She stands and then goes to get her clothes. I look at her bare ass while she's putting her pants on. This woman is hot. And I can't believe I just ate her out. A month ago she probably would have ignored me on the street, now I made her cum and she tastes delicious.

~~~ The Mother ~~~

I'm meeting prospective clients in an hour, but right now I'm in my office with Sophie sitting on my desk. The door is closed. Her legs are spread and her red panties are next to my laptop. She's breathing hard from what I'd done to her. Her vagina is covered in my warm saliva. My lipstick marks are planted around her crotch.

"How lovely," Sophie says.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "It's been a while since I've done that."

"Cunnilingus is a skill that doesn't fade easily, I suppose."

The young lady winks and smiles, her teasing prowess is remarkable, and I'm still in disbelief over the unexpected intimacy that unfolded in my office.

"Will you return the favor?" I ask.

My once strong voice has turned weak, my confident way of speaking has been reduced to a drip. This was never part of the agenda when I first contacted the sorority consultants, but Sophie had offered her pussy and who can decline an offer like that? I hadn't gone down on a woman since my college days and things have been pent up. Plus work, my job, stress. It builds.

"Sure, I'd love to. I'll be fast since you've got that meeting after this."

"That's courteous of you to remember."

I step out of my heels and undo my pants. I take it all off and leave it on the floor. I'm naked from the waist down. Sophie gets on her knees like it's so easy, but it's hard for me since it's my office and the window is behind me. I'm supposed to be the mature one because I'm considerably older than her, but she's the one in control. I hired her, now I'm at her mercy.

She starts sucking and slurping and it takes my breath away. A short time ago we were talking about my daughter and the coaching service before it evolved to sex acts between us. I look at my laptop, which is open to their website and the different tiers. We'd been discussing all options at this critical phase.

It's currently the third day of sorority rush week. All of us -- Sophie, Naomi, myself, and my daughter -- had agreed upon an open and honest approach to this. I know everything, but we don't talk about it. I never speak about certain things with my daughter, nothing beyond a simple nod here and there to acknowledge the present circumstance. Sophie keeps me informed about all aspects of the coaching service.

Her tongue plunges inside and I almost scream. She's skilled, in fact the quality of her cunnilingus is leaps and bounds beyond what I experienced in my college days. When I was young, no one could eat pussy like this, it didn't seem possible. This new generation is something else, more open and knowledgeable when it comes to sex and tongue action. Internet porn and the passing down of experience have changed the game.

"I'm going to cum, okay? Please be gentle with me. It's been a while."

She kisses my pubic mound. "Admit it, you like where my mouth has been. And you like where my pussy has been."

"That's disgusting. I could never."

I doubt she believes me, but it doesn't matter. She continues with an expert enthusiasm which makes me surrender to the pleasure and cum in her mouth. She sucks with an intensity that feels otherworldly. Her mouth is heaven. When it's over, she stands and straightens her outfit. Sophie's mouth had consumed every drop of my passion. Her abilities are undeniable. With a smile she thanks me for doing business, adding that she'll keep me informed about rush week. She has sources within the different sororities.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

vote / comment / follow

12