Sorority Pledge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real moment of truth for Hillary was lapping up the chocolate that ran down inside Sherlyn's pussy. It coated the entire length of the tall girl's labia. Before moving in on the chocolate treat, Hillary nipped the banana down flush with Sherlyn's opening, her mouth brushing the other girl's inner lips as she did.

Hillary could smell a variety of scents. She could smell the fixings for the banana split, she could smell Sherlyn's natural musk, but she could also smell semen and girl cum, the so called special sauce.

Hillary dug her lips in between Sherlyn's outer lips, taking her friend's puffy labia into her mouth so she could suck off the chocolate. Below the banana was void of chocolate; Hillary had no plans of chasing an errant drip down lower like Peter had done. She had to admit, when Peter had licked her anus that it felt incredible, but it also grossed her out to the max. She could never do such a thing, could she?

As she was licking Sherlyn, Hillary felt Peter move up behind her. With cell phone still in hand, he positioned his hard cock inside her vaginal opening and he pushed, catching the whole penetration thing on his video. Hillary was ecstatic in having her vagina filled at the same time she was trying out her friend's pussy.

Sherlyn was starting to pant and moan as Hillary cleaned her up around her clitoral hood, and then as she worked her tongue up underneath it to clear away chocolate from around and on top of Sherlyn's swollen love button. As she did, Sherlyn let out a much louder moan as her thighs snapped together. By doing so, the banana inside her was mashed up even more.

Peter worked his seven inches in and out of Hillary's lovely pussy. He loved fucking his sister. He found he wasn't suffering from the jealousy as much anymore, he knew that Hillary and he would have relationships away from each other now. But, he knew when he had a need that required their special relationship, Hillary would be there, all he need do is ask.

By the time Hillary dropped down to suck out the banana, she found the pieces she was sucking out and nipping off to be pretty mangled as well as totally coated with residual cum. Hillary savored the taste. It didn't take any time at all for Hillary to have the banana out of Sherlyn.

As she was sucking on her friend's hole, she was thoroughly enjoying having Peter ride her from behind.

Sherlyn seeing that Terrance was being left out, called her boyfriend to her and had him move his cock close to her mouth. Terrance began enjoying the second blowjob of the night.

Terrance loved having his girl wrap her lips around his swollen shaft. She sucked him with such fervor. When she would moan around his shaft as she got her pussy licked by Hillary, it sent shivers of delight up the Terrance's spine.

Hillary, using the excuse that there might be residual banana left up inside her friends vagina, shoved her tongue as deeply into Sherlyn's vaginal opening as she could. Hillary loved it when a lover of hers did it to her. She figured she would give it a try. The way Sherlyn was letting out little squeaks and moans, she figured Sherlyn liked it too.

Hillary moaned into the other girl's vagina as Peter hit a really nice spot inside her vagina canal. The feeling of his broad flange coursing up and down over her vaginal walls was causing her ardor to grow almost as much as Sherlyn's.

Sherlyn loved the ream job she received from Hillary. She was so intensely aroused from having a girl in between her legs that she had been on the cusp of a really good orgasm for the last several minutes, the pressure up inside her tummy and vagina was fevered. The pressure inside her vagina had been building over several long minutes and it wouldn't take much for it to explode out into her body. She was having a hard time concentrating on Terry's cock.

When Hillary sank her fingers up inside her opening, Sherlyn gasped. When her friend curled them up to massage her 'G' spot as her mouth moved to her clitoris, the lid blew off pot. Sherlyn gave out a shrill little scream and made several other unintelligible noises as she found release; her vagina contracted around Hillary's fingers, and waves of sheer delight poured through her body. What was really exciting for Sherlyn was that she was having her first orgasms from having a girl between her legs.

Watching Sherlyn writhe in passion and pleasure from what Hillary had done to her, Hillary's own passion began to peak as Peter pounded into her pussy. She could tell Pete was really close to cumming again himself. Wanting her orgasm, Hillary reached back between her legs and started to rub her clitoris vigorously as Peter slammed into her backside.

Hillary was so wet, her entire backside was coated with cum. Peter's hips smacked into her butt cheeks and thighs, the slapping sound reverberated around the room. It sounded as though someone was getting spanked with an open hand. A wet slurping noise from Peter's cock plunging in and out of Hillary's dipping hole provide harmony.

Sherlyn, coming off her climax, felt the wonderful afterglow of her orgasm. She gratefully took Terrance back into her mouth and sucked him hard, demanding that he give her his offering.

Hillary howled as her climax hit. It was sharp, it was intense, and it cause her to collapse onto Sherlyn's tummy as she writhed and quaked. It hit hard, and then it released, leaving her as a warm pool of deep satisfaction.

Peter followed Hillary down, continuing to work his hard shaft up inside of Hillary backside, even though she had pulled her thighs together as she climaxed. It did nothing but make an already snug vagina even tighter. He felt the pressure quickly rise in his bottom and then it exploded out of him and into his sister, filling her vaginal canal with his hot, sticky cum.

Terrance was enthralled that all four of them had been getting something sexual done to them. It was a chain of delight. He was getting another stellar blowjob, Sherlyn was getting her pussy eaten by Hillary—a novelty for them all, Hillary was getting a hard fuck from Peter, and Peter was getting what he needed while inside of Hillary. The whole newness of group sex allowed the boy to finally ejaculate into Sherlyn's mouth, even though he had already gotten off several times already.

The four teens collapsed into a big group hug on Sherlyn's bed. They were all spent.

Peter announced, "And, that my friends, is how to make and enjoy a pussanana split." They all laughed.

After a bit, Peter and Hillary retreated to her bed, and after making it, crawling between the covers naked, the two of them quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sherlyn and Terrance made her bed habitable, a little worse for the wear with wet cum spots here and there. The couple quickly joined the other two in finding a deep relaxed slumber.

----

Hillary knew that Peter, Sherlyn, and she, maybe even Terrance, were going to have to do a lot of travelling back and forth to the Randell family mansion, so she needed a car. She called her Uncle Nate the day after their group sex experiment and in just an hour, she drove off the lot with a brand new 2014, 500 series, Grand Turismo BMW sedan. Uncle Nathaniel had wired the dealership the payment. She could have had her parents purchase her a car, but she didn't want to have to explain why she needed one, and all the other red tape that dealing with her mother would involve.

Peter and Terrance were tied up over the weekend with the Fraternity they were trying to join. So Hillary took Sherlyn out onto the cape to meet her Uncle. She figured it would be better to let the two meet before they began their sexual adventures. She knew that Sherlyn still had, and rightly so, issues with jumping in the sack with a stranger.

Hillary got a speeding ticket driving on the freeway about 20 miles from her uncle's home. She decided she needed to make cruise control her friend.

Sherlyn had stopped taking the pill Friday morning, and by the weekend, Sherlyn had started her period. Both girls knew that it would take days, maybe weeks, for Sherlyn's hormones to start kicking into 'I want to make a baby' mode. Hopefully, by mid-October when the tall girl should ovulate, her body would be set to make things happen. As a backup, Nate was beginning to accumulate his semen in cryogenic storage knowing there was a good chance that 'doing it the old fashioned way' wouldn't work the first month.

The main door to the mansion opened and George, seeing it was Hillary, gave the girl a big smile, "Why, Miss Hillary, what a pleasure it is to see you again!" Then he added, "Master Randall is in the den watching a little television." The man chuckled, "He's watching his favorite Ghost Hunting show, so I would be quiet as I enter the room if I were you. He gets rather testy when you interrupt his critical review of the investigation going on."

The old servant led the girls into the heart of the mansion, as the three of them wound their way to where the den was located. Nathaniel's den was larger than most family rooms.

While entering the room, Nate smiled at the two girls, especially Sherlyn who he quickly appraised, finding the girl pleasing to the eye. He offered, "I'll be done in a bit, why don't you girls go enjoy the pool while I finish up here."

Hillary giggled, "We didn't bring swimming suits, Uncle Nate."

Nate offhandedly answered, his attention returning to the show now that the commercial was over. "You don't need one, it's an indoor pool. George, would you show the girls to the pool room?"

Hillary whispered to Sherlyn, "I hope you brought lots of tampons, girl."

-----

Hillary and Sherlyn thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Swimming nude was just the beginning. Nate called in a small troop of massage therapists who gave the trio 120 minute massages. Nothing like the one Sherlyn experienced with the Air Force general, but it was very pleasant even without the intimate touching.

Nathaniel offered for George to get a massage, but the older gentleman turned him down, claiming he needed to polish the silver.

Nate tried to manipulate the situation and by lavishing a lot of attention on Sherlyn, he was hoping that he could get Sherlyn tucked neatly into his bed. It was only after seeing the little white string hanging out the naked girls bottom as the three of them played around the pool that he decided he could wait.

Sherlyn loved all the attention the comely older man smothered her with. He was charming, he was handsome, and he was rich. Sherlyn wasn't going to have a problem at all letting the man put a baby in her tummy.

----

Monday came around, and after school, the girls attended a meeting with the Sorority. Melinda, the sorority president, the bitch extraordinaire according to Hillary, announced that they had the exact number of girls they needed drop their bid for membership.

Melinda announced, "Provided you remaining ladies pass your third and final test, and you go through initiation, you all are as of now considered provisional members of Sigma Epsilon Chi. The final test will occur on Halloween. For those who pass the test, your initiation will happen during the first week of November."

The President added, "You may move into the sorority house any time you like between now and the initiation. I fully expect you remaining ladies to pass without difficulty. Well, without difficulty may not be entirely true." She gave the remaining girls a wicked grin.

----

The following Wednesday, Hillary called the Medical Center's laboratory and she was told that the results of the DNA test were available. She was told that she would have to come to the laboratory in person to sign for the results.

Hillary took Peter with her, since the results were also pertinent to him. Hillary and Peter were greeted by the laboratory receptionist, and after signing several forms that allowed the receptionist to release the information. The young woman turned to print the results.

The laser printer hummed, spitting out several sheets of paper, and once all the pages were printed, the receptionist stapled the pages together and then folded the back page around to the front. She pointed out, "This is what you're most interested in; this is the interpretation."

Standing side by side, Hillary and Peter began to read. As she read she felt her pulse rate rise and her breathing pick up. She looked at Peter, and Peter looked at her, and they both gasped out at the same time, "Oh, my, hell!"

Nathaniel Randell was the father of the fraternal twin siblings. It appeared that Uncle Nathaniel already had two blood heirs from his incestuous relationship with his sister, Julia.