Sorority Submission: Hook-Up Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the till, a cute girl about the same age as me, took my items even as I felt my face again blush.

"I assume you are a Pi Delta pledge," she accurately assessed.

"Yes, is it that obvious," I replied, trying to make casual conversation and not look embarrassed like I felt.

"Just a hunch," she shrugged, before adding, "plus there have been quite a few girls in here today buying a toy and getting a bag."

I explained, "Yes, it seems they are really testing our risk-taking factor."

She laughed and asked, "What's your name?"

"Anne," I answered.

She bent down and returned with a plastic bag. She warned, "You are not supposed to open this until you are at your sorority tonight."

"Okay," I said, instantly curious what was in the bag.

She handed it to me and smiled, "I think they have something special planned for you."

Taking the bag, which was surprisingly heavy, I asked, "Why is that?"

"Just a hunch," she shrugged, but her facial expression implied she knew way more than she was letting on.

I paid for my toy, the thing in the bag was already paid for apparently, and went directly to the washroom near the food court to complete my next task...the first one of the day I was eagerly looking forward to, although the location left something to be desired.

Once in my stall, I briefly considered using my new bought toy but refrained, sticking to my fingers. Closing my eyes while my fingers went to work, the image of Jamie again popped in my head. I imagined her making me pleasure each and every one of my fellow pledges while all along continuing to humiliate me. I came in only a couple of minutes, the thoughts of being treated so crudely somehow getting me off. Opening my eyes, as the orgasm continued to pulse through me, I tried to understand my conscience and its automatic need to shift to Jamie. I couldn't explain it and was quite mortified by the reality that such treatment clearly was turning me on. Shaking my head, I pulled my thing up before remembering my next task. I quickly took them off, realizing now I would be giving some lucky (the term is subjective) person a lingering scent to my sin.

I composed myself, put my thong in my purse and left the stall. As I washed my hands I heard slight moans from another stall and smiled, assuming another pledge was completing a task. I left her alone, curious who it was, and noticed I had some time before I had to be back. I went shopping, buying a couple new, more provocative outfits, trying to do my own makeover (neither were slutty, but definitely less conservative than my usual casual wear). Finally, I noticed I had five minutes until the subway and went to finish my last task. I scanned the half-empty food court and saw a guy in his early twenties sitting by himself eating. Smiling, I decided he was perfect for my gift.

I walked over to him, pulled my thong out of my purse and reaching him, dropped them on the table. He looked up, startled and confused. I smiled, oozing a confidence I have with guys, "Here you go, Sexy, I hope you enjoy."

Before he could respond, I sauntered away, smiling. As I reached the exit, I turned back and
as expected, he was staring at me. My confidence bubbling over, I blew a kiss and walked out, leaving him confused and assumedly hard.

The train was already waiting and I boarded it and sat down where anyone could easily accidentally see my pussy. It was by far the easier of the two tasks. Although I was brazen enough to do the reach around at a party, on a bus full of strangers it seemed rather awkward.

There were six stops between the mall and the college. Unfortunately, for the first three, no woman was sitting across from me and I was beginning to worry I would have to do a reach around, when finally a pretty woman in her thirties sat down across from me.

For the next couple of stops, I tried to figure out the best way to flash my pussy. I finally decided to do the oblivious option. I lifted my left foot up onto the chair, allowing my skirt to raise enough and give, I hoped, a clear view to my pussy.

I looked out the window, pretending to be oblivious to what I was revealing so freely. Although I could feel the heat in my cheeks, I waited until the train was slowing down before I made eye contact with the woman. She was looking at me with a look of disgust and gave a nod to my revealed area. I feigned surprise and put my leg back down and mouthed, 'Oops!'

She shook her head, breaking eye contact with me just as the train came to a complete stop. I quickly exited the train, feeling a sense of accomplishment at fulfilling all the ridiculous orders of the day. I went back to my room and did a bit of homework, put more lotion on my ass one more time, before leaving for the sorority meeting.

I arrived early, with my bag and purchased toy, trepidation and excitement after three bizarre evenings coursing through me. We were handed a form to fill out to indicate which tasks we had completed. I filled out mine honestly and with a slight bit of pride.

We lined up as usual, waited a few minutes past seven before Jamie came out and welcomed us, seeming way sweeter than she usually was with me. "Greetings pledges, congratulations on completing your fourth task. You are close to the finish line. If you can first reach in your bag and pull out what you purchased for all of us to see."

We all did and as I stood with my vibrator in my hands, I looked around. Almost every other pledge had chosen something similar, the only real difference being the color or size.

Jamie walked down the line and assessed the toy choices. "How predictable?" she sighed as she looked at us. She shook her head in disapproval until she stopped. "Anal beads, how creative." I couldn't see the rest of the toys but heard mostly disapprovals except for four:

"A butt plug," Jamie declared, before breaking into laughter at her own joke, "now that is thinking outside the box...literally."
And...
"Vibrating eggs," Jamie nodded approvingly, "very creative. And it comes with a remote control, fucking awesome."
And...
"What is this?" Jamie said, taking the box and reading it. "A wi-vibe." She opened the box and took the toy in her hand. "It is so small. Yet it is supposed to hit your g-spot and your clit simultaneously it says. Wow, nice, very nice."
And...
"A strap-on cock, well we know who the domme of the pledges is don't we, Stephanie?" Jamie announced.

Returning to her position in front of us all, she said, "For most of you, what a lack of originality. We expect more from our pledges. We expect risk-takers, originality and passion, yet most of your selections are very disappointing, very disappointing. That said, you have a chance to redeem yourselves. Like yesterday pledges, get undressed except your thigh high stockings."

We quickly obeyed.

"Now before we continue with your task we are going to have a quick pledge battle. Every year, we have the girl with the most points compete with the girl we feel impressed us the most during our evening socials to compete in a battle to climax. Yes, we are about to play the Climax Games," Jamie announced. Laughter exploded among the sisters.

"Getting the most points by a long shot is pledge Stephanie," Jamie announced, "come forward with your toy, Stephanie."

Stephanie did, a confident smile on her face.

"Her opposition has been a pleasant surprise. Meek in demeanor, yet a determined soul, she has taken all the abuse we have thrown at her, sacrificed for her fellow pledges, and continues to come back for more...Pledge Annie please come forward with your toy," Jamie announced.

I couldn't believe I was being recognized for my dedication and was flattered by Jamie's kind words.

I joined Stephanie who was now wearing the strap-on, her plastic eight inch cock almost poking me, we were so close. The look in her eye was one of determination, while I waited for further instructions a bit overwhelmed by what had just transpired.

Jamie announced, "For the preliminary event of the Climax Games the rules are very simple. The first girl to come loses. You may use your toy or any part of your body to get your opponent off. Other than that the only other rule is there are no rules. That said, the winner of the battle will be Sister Pledge Leader for the year."

My mouth dropped wide open at the game we were expected to play. I was still processing when I heard Jamie say, "Let the Climax Games begin, GO!"

Instantly, I felt hands on my body and I was shoved roughly onto a nearby couch, onto my hands and knees, my toy flying out of my hand. Stephanie ordered, "Hold still, Slut."

I was shocked by her aggressive approach and before I even had time to think, I felt her big fake cock sliding inside me. Instead of a protest, I moaned.

"That's it, Little Annie, take my cock," Stephanie purred, grabbing my hair and tugging gently.

I could have fought like I was expected to do, but Stephanie's dominant aggressiveness had me sopping wet. Her hard thrusts had me quickly mentally weak and her hands holding my hips had me held firmly in place. Instead of resisting I just allowed myself to enjoy the act of submission.

A minute of her body slamming into mine from behind and my third orgasm of the day was already on the rise (thankfully I had already came twice or I would have already gave into the pleasure). Suddenly she pulled out and ordered, "Don't you dare fucking move, slave Annie."

Her tone had me obedient instantly and her new derogatory name had me falling deeper into complete submission. I sat on all fours obediently, waiting eagerly for whatever the dominant Stephanie had planned for me.

Jamie asked, her tone so confident and smug it brought added shame to me, "What? Can't you put up a fight, Little Annie?"

I looked up at her and noticed her knowing smile. I realized instantly that she expected me to give in. She saw my submissive nature and was testing her theory. I stammered, "I-I-I...aaaaaah," as my cunt was filled again completely in one hard unexpected thrust.

Girls laughed as my body and mind gave into the pleasure Stephanie was giving me. A second later, I heard a buzzing. I moaned loudly a moment later when assumedly my own vibrator was being used to get me off and lose the competition.

Stephanie laughed, "Does our little pet Annie need to come?"

The echoing laughter suddenly gave me a resolve to hold back from coming and I weakly said, "No!" As I thrust my ass back hard, pushing Stephanie off me and her cock slid out of me.

Stephanie laughed again, "Is Little Annie going to play hard to get?"

I stood up too, trying to figure out a way to defeat her.

She grabbed me and tossed me back onto the couch like I was a rag doll. Although I tried to fight back, she fell on top of me, her massive breasts crashing into my face, suffocating me. "Suck my titties, my pet," she ordered.

I tried to break free, but couldn't as her knee went directly to my pussy and put excess pressure directly on my fiery cunt. I screamed into her tits as she began rubbing her knee back and forth. "Fuck, you are so wet you little cunt."

My breathing increased when I again felt the buzzing toy on my clit.

"Does our pet Annie want to come?" Stephanie asked, lifting her breasts up enough to let me breath.

"Yes, I mean, no," I said, rattled by the euphoria building.

"Beg for me to fuck your ass, Little Annie," Stephanie demanded, as she moved the vibrator between my pussy and her knee.

"Whaaaat?" I gasped and moaned as the pleasure increased, even as her suggestion shocked me.

"Beg for your ass to be fucked, slave Annie," Stephanie demanded, slapping my small tits.

"No, not that, just fuck my pussy," I begged, no longer resisting at all, giving in to my submissiveness.

"On all fours," the voluptuous goddess demanded.

I didn't hesitate as I craved her cock, I craved submission.

"Good pet," Stephanie purred, getting back behind me. She slid my vibrator into my pussy and I again let out a loud moan.

More chuckles echoed in the room.

Stephanie's hands firmly on my hips, I felt her plastic cock between my ass cheeks. She repeated her earlier demand, "Beg for me to fuck your ass, Little Annie."

"Please no," I whimpered, my resolve to resist about to break.

"So adorable, Little Annie," Stephanie chuckled, slapping my ass and pumping the vibrator in and out of my pussy, before pulling it out.

I whimpered, "Please, put it back in."

"Beg me to fuck your ass and I will let you come, my slut," she purred, the vibrator teasing my pussy lips.

Defeated, humiliated, yet completely past the point of no return, my need to orgasm was all that mattered, I heard myself beg, forgetting I had a huge crowd about to watch be get sodomized, "Yes, Mistress, fuck my ass."

"Mistress," she laughed, "I like the sound of that, my slut."

Seconds later, I felt her lean forward and I began whimpering as her cock filled my back door. "Oooooooh myyyyyyy God, you are filling me so completely."

"You like that my Little Annie? You like getting your ass fucked in front of all your fellow pledges and sorority sisters?" Stephanie asked, as she grabbed my hair and pulled on it, her cock now fully in my ass, a slight burn easy to ignore with the buzzing going full throttle in my cunt.

"Fuck yes," I moaned, my only care at the moment, coming. "Please make me come, Mistress."

"As you wish, Little Annie," Stephanie replied and began thrusting her cock in and out.

Instantly I began to babble like a sexual lunatic. "Oh God, oh, oh, fuck, yes, yeeees." My whimpers of pleasure cascaded into screams of pleasure. "Oh my God...Shit...My ass...Harder in my ass. Fuck, fuck, shiiiiit, I'm comiiiiing."

My orgasm hit me with such intensity, I wondered instantly if I had ever really had an orgasm before this moment, as tingling sensations hit every nerve ending: my toes, my fingers, my neck all quivered with an intensity that was unexplainable. Stephanie just held her cock buried deep in my ass as my orgasm pulsed through my very being. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck," was all I could muster as my entire body weakened into nothingness.

I woke up a few minutes later, still on the couch, but surrounded by moans of ecstasy. Sitting up, my complete submission at the hands of Stephanie came flooding back to me. Looking around all the pledges were furiously fucking themselves with their new purchases. I was startled by Stephanie's voice. "Don't worry, Little Annie, you are exempt from the rest of the Climax Games."

I turned to look at her sitting beside me. She asked, "Did you like your ass fuck, my pet?"

I just nodded timidly.

"Come on, tell your, what did you call me again?" she teased, continuing the power trip.

"Mistress," I whispered, ashamed that I let such a powerful word out in the heat of the moment.

"Right, Mistress. Tell your mistress if you liked the ass fucking I gave you?"

"Yes," I admitted, "although it was quite humiliating."

"What, showing your true submissive side?" Stephanie asked.

"I guess," I shrugged, not wanting to be psychoanalyzed.

She opened her legs wide and said, "Let's continue your training, Little Annie. Come taste your mistress, Slut."

Again I could have resisted, but the symphony of moans ricocheting off the walls had my pussy tingling again and, truth be told, I wanted to taste Stephanie. I wanted to be in control of her orgasm as she had been mine a few minutes ago. I wordlessly crawled between her legs and began licking my second pussy in two days. Her taste was stronger than Kim's and wetter, obviously publicly humiliating me had turned her on. I took my time between her legs, slowly teasing her pussy, the complete opposite of the aggressive onslaught of mine minutes ago. I wondered, as I used my tongue like a paint brush, slow up and down strokes, if all pussies had such variety in their taste. I wondered if Jamie's pussy would be as heavenly as I imagined it would be.

A few minutes went by where the only sounds were moaning and the odd orgasmic scream as some fellow pledge got herself off. Stephanie's moans increased too and she got animated again.

"Does Little Annie like licking cunt?" she asked, clearly trying to be over the top.

"Little Annie loves it," I admitted, taking a brief break from my meticulous pussy teasing and using the embarrassing name on myself.

"You do look absolutely adorable between my legs," Stephanie purred, grabbing my head and pulling me deeper into her wetness.

As my full face crashed into her pussy, I felt like I was shoved into a full sink of water, Stephanie was drenched. Taking the action as instruction, I went to her clit and began teasing, licking on it relentlessly. Her moans increased exponentially and knowing she was close, I decided a little tit-for-tat was necessary. I moved my finger to her pussy, got it nice and wet and just as her moans increased again I, without warning, slid my finger inside her tight ass.

She screamed and shook as almost simultaneously she came from the mixture of my mouth on her pussy and clit as well as the finger now buried deep in her ass. I smiled devilishly as I eagerly lapped up her orgasmic sweetness. "Oh shit, you little fuuuuuucker," Stephanie scolded, surprised but enjoying the anal final touch to her orgasm.

I purred, pumping my finger again in and out of her backdoor, "You like that too, Slut? Coming from a finger up her tight ass."

"You little biiiiiitch," she whimpered, through trembles of pleasure.

I used my free hand and tapped on her clit with deliberate force, bringing more uncontrollable quakes of euphoria to rattle her.

Finally, I pulled my finger out of her ass and crawled out from between her legs. Not waiting for praise or punishment, I searched for Jamie and crawled directly to her.

"That was quite the performance Little Annie," she complimented, looking down at me.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I replied, trying to hint at my need to submit to her.

"Ma'am?" she questioned, "Stephanie gets Mistress and I get Ma'am?"

"S-s-sorry, that was in the heat of the moment," I stammered, not wanting to disappoint her.

She laughed, "It's okay, you'll have all day tomorrow to make up for it."

"I do?" I asked, confused, yet excited by her promise.

"Yep, now go wait in line until your fellow sluts are finished with their self-inflicted orgasms," Jamie said.

I waited for fifteen minutes until the last of the pledges had come, curious what she meant by 'all day tomorrow to make up for it.'

Jamie finally spoke, "That was fun to watch, my sluts. Now in your bag is a gift specifically chosen for you by your Friday Mistress, quoting Little Annie's earlier reference. As tomorrow is Slave Day. Each of you will be the unconditional, unquestionable slave of a senior sorority sister for the day. Open your package now and find out what your special gift is and what your Mistress has bought for you."

The thought of Slave Day both excited and scared me, yet either way my curiosity of what was in the bag had me ripping the bag open eagerly. I gasped at what it was, a collar with a leash. I stared at it in disbelief. What was the purpose of this? I looked to my right and saw Caroline with ben wa balls, I looked to my left and saw nipple clamps for Becky. I began to look at others when Jamie was suddenly in front of me. "Don't like your gift?"

"I just don't understand its purpose," I replied.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked, taking the collar from me.

"Um, no," I said, watching her intently.

"You are my pet," Jamie revealed, putting the collar on my neck.