Sorority Suck You Bus

Story Info
Coeds get punked and spunked.
4k words
4.09
161.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,921 Followers

The events described herein occurred during my sophomore year of college. In that it involves the first time I was ever arrested, I had been too embarrassed to talk about it. Now that I have been arrested several more times, it doesn't matter to me all that much now. Time heals all wounds.

* * *

"You already are a sexy vamp. Let's make out."

"Read my lips, Kelly. I need you to help me with my costume."

"Lift up your black and gold plaid miniskirt, pull down your panties, and I will read your lips, sweet sister. Don't I always? Every time you ask, or more like beg."

"Kelly, all you think about is sex! Now stop it, and let's concentrate on what I'm wearing for my sorority's Halloween party. Besides, you're married."

"Mike doesn't care if I muff dive, Sarah. He told me so. It's not cheating. He doesn't want any girls flipping my bean, though. He says that's his job, and his job alone. Only thing is he's working so much lately I'm not on the menu often enough. Now what's the theme of this Halloween party of yours? I need to know that if I'm going to help you with your costume. But let me guess. I bet it's a frat party, and your sorority is a new breed of female vampires. Instead of blood you suck semen. I mean, you do that at every frat party anyway, don't you?"

"No way! I told you that I'm a LUG—Lesbian Until Graduation. I made a vow as did all the other members of my sorority, Sigma Epsilon Xi. That's SEX for short. Sex with each other."

"Then why are you wearing that 'I Love Dick' shirt I wonder?"

"Kelly, this is a football shirt! Please note that under 'I Love (Heart) Dick' in the big black letters except for the red heart is the word 'LeBeau' in little gold letters. Even if you don't like football, you should know that Dick LeBeau is the Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator."

"Hey, I like balling—just not with feet. That's not one of my fetishes."

"Oh, and just what is one of your fetishes?"

"Eating your pussy until you beg for mercy."

"Oh Kelly, behave!"

I went on to explain that we had rented a school bus and turned it into a touring haunted house. The interior was decorated as a graveyard with ultra-violet lights, fog, and spooky sounds. We hired some old dyke to drive the bus who said she would do it for free if she could watch us go down on each other after we watched a bunch of scary movies and got high on cheap wine. I elaborated that each of the sorority sisters was supposed to dress as a famous vampire from a movie.

"So who are you going as?" Kelly asked.

"Santanico Pandemonium in From Dusk 'Til Dawn."

"Oh, I saw that movie! She was not only a vampire, but also a snake charmer."

I reached into the big bag I brought and pulled out the big fake snake. "Now all I need for my costume to be realistic is that itty-bitty red bikini of yours. Can I borrow it?"

"Sure." Kelly rummaged through her drawers and found it. "Here you go. Try it on now to make sure it fits okay."

I slipped off my "I Love Dick" T-shirt and the black and gold miniskirt and bra and panties. And then Kelly attacked me!

Kelly pushed me on her bed on my back and jumped on me. Not many girls can overpower me, but she can. She bit my neck and squeezed a breast with one hand while she fingered my pussy with the other.

"Don't sucker bite me!" I pleaded. "And quit being so rough! You're hurting me!"

"I'm a vampire," she gibed, "a hungry vampire." Kelly pulled her middle finger from my pussy, licked the juice off it, and smirked wickedly.

But she did become gentler when her mouth moved slowly down my body. First my breasts, then lower. She licked, nibbled, and kissed the insides of my thighs from my knees to my crotch.

"Dear Kelly, you always get me so hot," I murmured contentedly, knowing what would come soon—me.

"I just love this little patch of red hair," she marveled as she teased it with her tongue. "It matches your head so perfectly."

And then she flattened her tongue and began to lick my slit. Soon Kelly found my clit as it peeked out of the hood and she began to suck it. Little sucks, pulling it and letting it go, alternated with flicking her tongue all over and all around. Gently at first. As she felt me gradually respond more and more, she picked up the pace. Harder. Faster.

"Ohhhh . . . my . . . ahhhh . . . I . . . uhhhh . . ." I began to moan as Kelly brought me closer and closer to ecstasy.

Kelly stuck her fingers inside me and wiggled them around to supplement her tongue working over my clit.

I screamed as my entire body seemed to vibrate in convulsions that I felt from head to toe. I squeezed her face tightly with my thighs, but she held my clit firmly between her lips as it throbbed and I squealed. Kelly didn't release me from her total control until my body relaxed and I sighed with happy satisfaction. But soon she got me in a fever again. And again. Finally I pulled her head away. "Mercy! I'm begging."

We cuddled and kissed on Kelly's bed as I wound down.

"I love you, Sis," she whispered.

"Me too. Love you. And I'll tell you what, my dear sister, nobody can do me like you can. My sorority sisters are amateurs compared to you, although I must admit they are always striving to improve. Practice, we're talking about practice."

"I'm really going to be bored on Halloween," Kelly complained. "Mike has to go out of town for a few days on business."

"I know!" I blurted. "Why don't you come to the party on the bus with me!"

"Do you think any of your sorority sisters will mind?"

"Are you kidding? The way you lick the slit? They'll welcome you with open arms, and open legs."

"I'll do it! Who should I go as?"

"How about Selene in Underworld?"

"Oh, I saw that movie too! Selene the vampire-warrior. She fell in love with some hairy werewolf dude who reminded me of Mike. I do have this sexy black bodysuit like the one she wore in the movie. I can wear Mike's long leather coat for a cape."

* * *

We got on the bus around 9:00 p.m. on Halloween. The driver, Butch, took us for a ride up and down the main street.

All the girls raved about each other's costumes. We had Amanda as Lucy Westenra in Bram Stoker's Dracula and Carly as Star in The Lost Boys and Rachel as Rachel in The Vampire's Kiss and Lauralee as Queen Akasha in Queen of the Damned and Nikki as Mirian Bayock in The Hunger and on and on.

Bottles from the cases of Thunderbird we had bought for this special occasion began to be consumed voraciously.

The first movie we watched was Lesbian Vampire Killers. All about a bus full of foreign female students and an army of salacious lesbian vampires. Let me tell you, didn't that just get us in the mood for tickling the clam, bearded or not.

Kelly sat in a seat next to Lauralee, and they became real friendly real fast.

"So can I assume you a lesbian?" Kelly asked.

"No, I'm bisexual. I just don't have sex with the male of the species. But I guess I'll have to when I get married because I want a bunch of kids. I'm from a family of ten children, you know."

"Why don't you have sex with men?"

"They smell bad! Geez, I don't think the dudes at our college take a shower but once a week. They smell like sweat and pizza all the time."

"I know what you mean, Lauralee! My husband Mike sweats like a pig when he's humping me. And he's all hairy, which makes it even worse because the sweat sticks to his hair. He looks like a big furry animal that just got out the water. Like a werewolf, even! He smells like sweat and pizza . . . and beer. Well, he loves pizza with anchovies and that's about all he eats. The beer because he drinks a six-pack before we have sex. Says it enhances his staying power. I think it just might because he can bump fuzzies for hours. He would rather cum in my mouth than my pussy. His semen tastes fishy. Yuk! But I swallow it anyway because he says that proves I love him."

"Oh, you poor girl, Kelly! How can you stand it?"

"I have to if I want him to go down on me. He's the only one who does that for me, although I'm allowed to do it to other girls."

Kelly gazed at Lauralee lovingly and began to kiss her passionately.

"You smell good, Kelly, real good," Lauralee purred.

"So do you, Lauralee, good enough to eat."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Kelly lifted up Lauralee's queen's gown from the waist and slipped off her bejeweled panties.

Soon Lauralee was moaning and groaning and thrashing about. Butch stopped the bus, but nobody paid much attention since muff was being dived upon all throughout the vehicle.

Carly was eating me eagerly and Butch approached us, staring bug-eyed.

"Butch, I know I said you could watch, but do you have to get so fucking close?" I blurted.

"Uh, sorry," she muttered apologetically. "I like to get close enough to smell the pussy juice."

"There won't be any pussy juice if you don't back off! You're making me nervous, and I won't be able to get off."

Butch retreated backwards several steps, and the action resumed. We took turns on our partners for an hour or so. Well, except for Kelly, she just went around the bus and got a taste of all the girls, much to their delight. Butch went back to her seat and masturbated while she watched us from afar.

Kelly walked past my seat in convulsions she was laughing so hard.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nikki did her ass up like a pumpkin with orange-flavored and chocolate-flavored edible body paint. Yum, yum."

"Oh, I want some!"

"Too late now. All gone. Amanda took her left cheek, Rachel took her right cheek, and I took her crack."

Temporarily spent, we paused to watch another movie and imbibe in more adult beverages. This movie was called Sorority Succubus Sisters. All about three geeky college girls who can't get a date. They invite some likewise geeky college guys over and have a seance that results that results in the girls becoming possessed, which turns them into sex-starved vamps.

Soon, inspired by the movie, we went back to giving each other coochie kisses. . Butch pulled into a deserted parking lot, and the bus began to shake with all the gyrations going on inside.

Suddenly we heard sirens, and then pounding on the bus doors. We gathered ourselves together and looked outside the windows. Police! At least a dozen of them!

Butch opened the front door, and an officer demanded, "Everyone out of the bus, right now!"

We lined up and marched out.

"Have you been drinking tonite, ladies?" the officer who appeared to be in charge snarled. "Are you girls of legal drinking age? I don't think so. Let's see some identification."

"Hey, you dudes don't look old enough to be cops," Rachel observed. "Do you have identification?"

"Read my badge, you stupid bitch!" the lead officer roared. "We just graduated from the police academy. The brass assigned us to a special detail to apprehend drunk drivers and underage drinkers. It appears you girls qualify for the latter." He pulled out his handcuffs. "You'll be spending the night in jail, convicts."

"No, you can't do that!" I protested vehemently. "It's Halloween!"

"I don't care if it's Christmas Eve and you're on the way to Midnight Mass. You girls are all busted," the officer stated belligerently.

"We don't want to go to jail!" Nikki wailed, and all the girls began to cry and blubber.

"Can't we work something out on this?" I asked. "So we don't have to be arrested?"

"What, are you talking a bribe, here?" the officer inquired, his voice changing to a tone of something like anticipation. I bet you're all quite wealthy and have plenty of money to spend on things like a Get Out of Jail Card."

"How much do you want?" I questioned hopefully.

"No, we don't want money," he responded. "That would be corruption. But maybe . . . just maybe . . . if you give us a blow job, we can let you suck . . . I mean slide on the charges. Yeah, so you suck our dicks and we'll let you off the hook, this time. I believe in giving everyone a second chance. So it's down on your knees, or off to jail." He flashed the handcuffs again.

"Don't do it!" Butch screamed at us. "Why, it's sacrilegious or something. You girls are lesbians, and damn good at it!"

"Well, I'm going to do it," I said with resignation. "The last thing I want is an arrest on my resume when I apply for jobs."

"Oh go ahead and suck their dicks," Kelly advised. "It's not all that bad. Just close your eyes and pretend you are sucking the juice out of a big pickle. That's what I do. I love pickles!"

All the other girls looked at each other with expressions of grave concern, and then nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Red," you're playing my skin flute," the lead officer demanded, as he pulled me by the hair and forced me down to my knees in front of him.

All the other officers picked out a girl too. This one big fat ugly obnoxious guy grabbed Kelly.

"No!" I cried. "Kelly is not blowing anybody. She's married! If she has to do it, none of us are doing it! She's not underage, anyway."

"Okay, okay, we'll grant her spousal immunity from giving head to total strangers." .

"But what about me?" the big brute protested. "That doesn't leave a girl for me!"

"The officer in charge pointed at Butch. "Take her, Bubba."

Bubba grabbed Butch and dragged her down in front of him. He already had his penis out, a huge uncircumcised beast of a prick.

"No, no!" Butch screamed. "I wasn't drinking, and I'm not underage either!"

"Yeah, no shit you're not underage," the brute bellowed. "But you were driving, and we can arrest you for contributing to the delinquency of minors or some such fucking thing. Now you will swallow my balls and like it, you fat ugly old bitch, or you'll spend a couple years in prison."

"But I don't know how!" Butch whined. "I've never done that before!"

"Just open you're mouth, and I'll fuck it," the brute responded brutishly.

Butch scowled, but then nodded. "Do I have to swallow that nasty man milk?"

"Hey, I'll let you slide on that since it's your first time," Butch conceded. But then he whispered, "Yeah, right," to his companions.

Meanwhile, the officer in charge turned his attention to my mouth.

"You have such a pretty mouth, Red. Open wide! You'll forget all about that fake snake around your neck when I tickle your tonsils with my python of pleasure." He grabbed the snake and tossed it aside. "Let me see your tits. I'll cum quicker."

"I'm all for that." I undid my top and let it fall to the ground. "You look like a premature ejaculator, anyway. I guess we'll find out real soon. The sooner the better. I suppose you have a name for your dick. Most dudes do. You probably named him Dick."

"Actually, his name is Mr. Happy, and you are gonna make him real happy, Red. He likes you already. Your tits anyway. Those are some sweet weapons of mass arousal. Look, Mr. Happy is agreeing. Now get with the program. Quit yapping and start sucking."

"Whatever." I shrugged and got to it, taking his cock in both hands and rubbing the head against my lips. Then I kissed and nibbled the tip. I put it in my mouth and slid my moistened tongue over Mr. Happy until my lips closed around the shaft just below the head. I began to slowly slide it in and out of my mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah, that's good, Red." He pulled me by the hair down on him. "Deep-throat it, bitch!"

He groaned loudly as I tilted my head back and popped it all the way down my throat. I held it there, my lips pressed against his bush, as long as I could, and then I pulled it out.

I looked around to see what was happening with the other girls. Bubba had Butch on her back now, and he bent over her fucking her face. Butch had her eyes wide open and they bulged way out. Lauralee appeared to be having difficultly giving her blow job. Kelly was standing next to her giving instructions. "Lauralee, cover your teeth with your lips," Kelly said, "You're hurting him with your teeth. Keep that up and he'll never shoot his wad."

"Just bite the fucking thing off!" I shouted at her, and then started to giggle.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Look how he's grimacing," Kelly continued, "that's pain not pleasure. You bite off his dick, Lauralee, that's a felony. You'll be in prison for a long time. Here, let me show you. Please forgive me, my dear husband Mike, but this girl needs me."

"Don't you dare swallow, Kelly!" I protested.

"I won't," Kelly assured me, "I'll just get him close and Lauralee can finish him off."

"You just concentrate on blowing me, bitch!" my partner commanded. He twisted my nipples with his fingers.

"Yeow!" I wailed. "Don't do that, you fucking prick."

"You're going to jail if you don't stick my dick back in your mouth, you cock-sucking slut. Did I mention the strip search? To made sure you are not hiding drugs, they take a real good look up your asshole with this instrument they stick up your crack and—"

"Okay, Okay! I get the picture."

"Talk dirty to Mr. Happy, bitch. He likes that."

I took his cock in my right hand and cupped his balls with my left hand and made like it was a microphone. "Mr. Happy, you look like you need a blow job real bad. Right?" I made Mr. Happy nod to the affirmative. "Would it make you happy if I put you between the lipstick?" He nodded again. "Would you like to cum all over my face and tits?" Nod, nod. "And down my throat?" Mr. Happy nodded three times.

"Ohhh yeah, Mr. Happy likes those sweet nothings, Red. Tell him how big he is."

"Mr. Happy, you are s-o-o-o big," I lied. "Does Mr. Happy take penis enhancement products?"

"Hell no, he doesn't, I just stretched him," my partner corrected.

"Stretched him?"

"Yeah, jerking off. But he likes your hot wet mouth better than my cold calloused hand. I can tell. He's had enough foreplay. Make him spit now. Now!"

I put Mr. Happy back between the lipstick, what was left of it. I twisted my head from side to side, up and down and around and around as I sucked the cop's cock with as much enthusiasm as I could muster under the circumstances. I got Mr. Happy past the angle of the dangle and my gag reflex again, and I deep-throated him. My partner began to thrust in a frenzy as I pulled his ass cheeks to me while practically swallowing his balls.

"Ohhhh fuck I . . . ahhhh . . . ohhhh yeah . . . ahhhh . . ."

His knees bucked and his entire body quivered as I felt his cum travel the length of his cock and spurt down my throat. The tip of my tongue on the underside of his cock followed its flow. I pulled it out when I couldn't swallow any more and let it ooze on my tongue. Then I squeezed out every last drop on my face and breasts.

He looked around to see that the other sorority sisters were likewise finishing off their partners. I wiped the cum off my face and breasts with the top of the bikini, the only thing handy. "I hope Mr. Happy is happy now," I uttered in disgust.

"Not only is he happy, but so am I. I'll be elected president of the fraternity again for sure now, after this caper."

"Huh?"

"Guess what, you cock-sucking cunts!" he yelled so everyone could hear. "We're not really cops. You've been punked! And spunked!"

"I knew it!" I cried. "So who are you assholes then?"

"We go to State and all belong to the Alpha Sigma Sigma fraternity there. You know, ASS for short. You don't have that frat at your college. We're special. You know, gifted intellectually. Hey, we conned you sorority sluts out of a blow job, now didn't we? You have to be a Mensa to get in our fraternity. Well, except for Bubba. We let him in because he can kick the crap out of anybody we know."

"Get lost, chumps!" I ordered. "You got your blow jobs. Now go commit suicide or something to benefit mankind, and especially womankind."

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,921 Followers
12