Sorry Mom, He Made Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl Pam," the man coos as my mother kneads his cock using featherlight strokes.

My mother seems mesmerised by the man's cock. She just stares at it while she strokes, oblivious to her surroundings.

My cock is so hard that it feels like it will explode. It sticks up proudly out of the fly-hole of my pyjamas. I needn't worry about being embarrassed by my mother or the intruder seeing it; they only have eyes for each other. The man is staring at my mother's pretty face while she slowly strokes him and caresses his scrotum and my mother stares intently at the huge penis she is masturbating.

I gasp as I see my mother surreptitiously lick her bottom lip. She can't be enjoying this, surely?

But what I'm witnessing suggests that my mom just might be. Her legs have opened wider and her skirt has ridden up to the top of her thighs. The coffee-coloured bands of her control tops shimmer in the morning light and the sleek material of her panties defines the bulge of her pubic mound. I know that it is impossible but I can almost sense the moist heat she is generating in the cleft of her sex.

The man begins to groan. It is like the sound of a tiger purring; deep and resinous. If it is possible that his cock has grown bigger? My mother's fingers, her red fingernails now glistening with precum, can hardly fit around its girth as she continues to slowly stroke it.

What happens next is both incredible and stupefying. The man reaches out and puts one hand on either side of my mother's face. There is nothing aggressive in the gesture, in fact he seems to be gently encouraging her rather than forcing her and mother seems to comprehend immediately.

She leans forward and takes the huge throbbing appendage in her mouth. I am both astonished and captivated by her actions. This is not rape... at least not in the conventional sense. My mother is complicit. I can see the hunger in her eyes as she opens her mouth and extends her tongue so she can lap up the secretions dripping from the man's pulsing manhood. She licks his glans, using the tip of her tongue on his fraenulum.

I have watched enough porn to know that my mother is behaving like an expert fellatrix rather than an innocent woman forced to satisfy her captor. She is still caressing his scrotum and she lifts his meaty phallus out of the way so she can lick his sac, even going to the extent of opening her mouth wide and suckling his testes.

The man's knees are beginning to shake and his eyes are screwed shut with pleasure. His breathing is laboured and heavy, his hands rest on my mother's shoulders.

He is vulnerable. I think that if my mother bit down on his balls the pain would be so excruciating that it would incapacitate him long enough for her to grab the gun and turn it on him.

But she doesn't.

She takes his penis back into her mouth and begins to work her lips up and down the shaft whilst she uses her tongue on his glans; she has returned her hand to his scrotum and is gently caressing and squeezing it. The man is panting like a dog on heat.

I force myself to look away briefly from the giant black cock fucking my mother's mouth and stare down at her crotch. My mother is one of those women who wear her panties over her pantyhose. I once heard her explain to aunt Sally that it looks neater and she likes the aesthetic. The flesh-toned shiny fabric of her panties is moulded to her pubis and I am astonished to see a little wet patch in the crotch. Surely my mother is not becoming sexually aroused?

But all the evidence points to the fact that she is.

She is slavering at the man's penis, taking as much of his huge member into her mouth as she can whilst she strokes his scrotal sac. I can hear the suppressed moans escaping her lips as she sucks on the man's giant black cock, her lustful sounds join his sighs and groans as he fucks her face.

Mother wraps her calves around the man's legs, rubbing her nylon-clad calves along his legs as she suckles him. The sight of this gesture is so overwhelming that I instantly ejaculate a torrent of semen that sprays up into the air and falls down onto my pyjama pants and begins to soak into the fabric.

The feel of my mother's slinky, nylon-encased calves rubbing on the man's hairy tree-trunk legs, her red-lipsticked lips working on his shaft whilst her tongue flutters on his glans is enough to bring the man to extremis.

The man screams as his orgasm wracks his body. I watch my mother's throat work as she tries to swallow everything the man is giving her but she can't swallow his issue fast enough. She is beginning to choke and the man rips his cock from her mouth and expresses the last of his issue with his own hand, spattering scalding hot semen on my mother's pantyhose-sheathed thighs.

When he is all but finished he wipes his cock dry on her leg, chuckling to himself as he does so.

For a beat there is silence. My mother hangs her head in shame, refusing to look at the big black man who is slowly getting dressed. I am speechless but concerned that I am still erect and my cock is poking out of pyjamas for everyone to see.

"Ok, I did what you wanted, now please lets us go," my mother sighs.

"Oh you did more than I wanted Pamela. I was just going to fuck you but that was the best headjob I've ever had so I wasn't going to stop you," the man chuckles, his voice a deep baritone.

"I did what I had to, to save my son," Mother counters.

The wet patch in the crotch of her panties seems to me to indicate otherwise but who am I to betray my own mother? She pulls down her skirt as best she can, closes her legs and slants them demurely sideways, dabbing at the cooling semen on her legs with the corner of my sheet.

"Jesus kid! What the fuck!" the man bellows as he turns my way whilst still tucking in his shirt.

My worst nightmare has become a reality as both the stranger and my mother stare at me tied to the chair with my erect cock sticking out of my pyjama pants.

"Oh my god Michael!" my mother sounds disgusted with me and I blush a deep red.

"Couldn't help it could you kid? All those times you hid in the closet watching mommy get dressed while you tossed off into her panties and nylons. And now you got to see the real thing. You got to see mommy having sex," the man picks up the knife and gun.

"Correction Michael. You saw you're mother being forced to have sex," my mother indignantly corrects the stranger.

"I don't know Pamela. Seems to me you went a bit above and beyond there honey. Wasn't much hesitation on your part when my black anaconda was offered to you? You worked that dick like it was an all-day sucker," the man chuckles.

"What do think kid? Did mom seem she liked what she was doing?" the man cuts me free of my bonds and I rub my wrists.

The man points the gun at me to remind me that he is still in control.

"Let's go and take a look kid, you lead the way," the man points at my mother sitting demurely on the edge of the bed.

When I am standing next to her the man puts the knife to my throat again.

"Lay down on the bed sister or I'll cut Mikey from ear to jaw," the man growls.

My mother scampers onto the bed and lies with her head on my pillows, her legs firmly pressed together.

"Lift her skirt kid. Let's see for ourselves if mommy liked it."

"Don't you give me any sass Pamela I still got this knife and gun," the man says menacingly.

My mother nods and turns her face away into the pillows.

"Go on kid. You been watching her pussy from the closet for fuck knows how long, now you get to see it up close," the man goads me.

I reach out with trembling fingers and take the hem of my mother's pinstriped skirt and slowly raise it up her thighs. I gasp as the dark bands of her control-top pantyhose come into view.

"Keep goin kid, let's see some pussy," the stranger eggs me on.

As much as I am terrified I extremely aroused as I hike my mother's skirt all the way up and expose her flesh-toned Cupid light control brief panties. Despite the tummy-tucking ability of the panties they are still pretty, being seamless with soft lace-embellished side panels. They are moulded to my mother's pubis and belly.

"Open wide Pam. Let the kid see," the stranger raps the knife on the bedhead to indicate he means business.

My mother sobs as she opens her legs and my nose is assaulted by the scent of her cunt. The crotch of her panties is wet and although I know I'm imagining it I think I feel the heat of her sex.

My mom keeps her face buried in the pillows to hide her shame.

"Climb on kid, this one's on me," the man pushes me in the back.

"What?" I am astounded by what the man is proposing.

"No fucking way!" my mother spins her head around and glares at the stranger.

The anger and indignance is burning on her face. I am not surprised this time when my mother swears, what this man is proposing is abominable and appalling.

So why is my cock throbbing at the prospect?

"Let the kid have a little panty rub Pam. It will be our secret. I tell you what; you let Mikey here panty-pop you and even if I get caught I won't tell the cops that you liked sucking my cock," the man chuckles.

"It's disgusting and perverted!" my mother spits back at him.

"Yeah... it's all that Pam but I wanna see it and if you don't I'll just cut on him a little before I fuck you myself," the man's tone is downright dangerous.

"Now take off those jim-jams and hop on mommy Mikey and don't take all day I gotta skedaddle," the man's demeanour changes again.

I look at my mother beseechingly and she looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and nods almost imperceptivity.

I shuck out of my pyjama pants and climb on the bed acting like it's the worst moment in my life when in fact it's my fantasy come true.

I lie down on top of my mother my cock pressing into her panty-clad mound, feeling her body on my bare skin, inhaling her perfume, looking into her pretty face framed by her lustrous black hair.

"Come on kid; get to it I ain't got all day," the man smacks my bare bottom.

"Sorry mom, he made me," I whisper apologetically as I begin to thrust my cock against my mother's panties.

"It's ok Mike. Just get it over with and we will talk about it later," my mother whispers.

The feel of the cool silken fabric of my mother's panties on my cock is amazing. If I hadn't orgasmed twice already today I would come right now but lucky for me I now have some resilience. I push my cock harder against my mother's belly and then rise up a little and push my cock between her legs.

My mother shoots daggers at me but what can she do? The man is still standing right there watching me rut at my mother's fully-clothed body. He has his cock in one had but he still has the gun in the other.

"What are you doing?" my mother hisses.

"I'm sorry mom I can't help myself," I say guiltily and I can't.

I'll never get the chance to do this again so even if I have to spend the rest of my life in purgatory I'm goin to take full advantage.

I press my cock into the valley between my mother's legs and begin to hump her. I can feel the shape of her labia though the layers of satin and nylon and it is the most exquisite feeling I've ever felt. I can feel the wet patch that my mother secreted when she was sucking the big black cock. My secretions are making the patch bigger and wetter.

My mother grunts as I hump away at her. I stare into her eyes which seem emotionless; her lipsticked lips curl up at the corners every time I push my cock into her panty-clad mound. I ignore the distaste she is exhibiting because I am enjoying myself too much.

The wet patch gets wetter and warmer and slowly it dawns on me that I am not the sole cause of the wet patch. My mother is secreting vaginal juices. Her emotionless eyes are actually lust-fuelled, her lips are curling up in a smile and her grunts are actually supressed moans of pleasure.

"Jesus kid you got her going again," the man sniggers but I am oblivious to him.

It appears my mother is too because she slowly lifts her legs and wraps them around me to keep my close to her as she rises her ass off the bed to meet my thrusts. The feel of her silken pantyhose-clad legs on my tender skin is magical. I can feel the shape of her cunt though the sodden panties and pantyhose and my cock is throbbing with excitement.

When she warps her arms around me and brings her face to mine I think I'm dreaming. I kiss her and she opens her mouth wide and our tongues entwine. I can taste her lipstick, I can smell her perfume, I can smell the musk of her cunt.

Mom snakes a hand between our bodies and uses a long fingernail to rip open the gusset of her pantyhose. She takes my cock in her fingers, eases aside her panties and guides it into the folds of her labia. She breaks the kiss and looks up at my questioningly.

I nod my consent and thrust forward.

My hard, throbbing cock enters my mother's soft, wet, warm, buttery cunt. The fleshy tunnel caresses my manhood and I lower my face to hers and we kiss.

We kiss as we fuck. We moan and grunt and groan but we never utter an intelligible word, we are both lost in our incestuous lust. The feel of mom's stocking-sheathed legs rubbing my flanks, the silken gusset of her panties on my belly, her soft breasts against my chest and her lips on mine melds into one amorphous lecherous sensation that drives me close to extremis.

My mother and I feet the hot seed as the stranger climaxes and directs his ejaculation over my mother's legs but neither of us acknowledge it. We are too busy fucking each other, enjoying the fruits of each other's bodies.

The walls of my mother's cunt cling to my rock-hard pulsing cock as I slam it in out of her. Her high heels rake my back urging me on as she rises her ass up off the bed to meet my thrusts.

She screams as she orgasms and her whole body quivers and I can feel her cunt pulsate and the gush of her vaginal juices. My cock thrums and explodes, filling my mother's vagina with my hot seed. I jackhammer my cock in out of my mother's pussy as she holds me against with her arms and legs. We kiss so violently that our teeth crack together.

I lie on top of my mother exhausted, the last of my issue dribbling down her ass-crack onto the sheets. Her makeup is ruined, her lipstick spread over her face, her suit is a mess and the buttons have ripped from her blouse during the messy ordeal of our lovemaking. I regret that I didn't get the change to free her tits from her bra and suckle them. Her pantyhose are full of runners and she has lost one shoe.

My mother lies there like a slattern in her dishevelled clothing and torn lingerie, her son's semen dribbling from her bruised pussy, her makeup a mess. She has never looked so beautiful to me.

"I'm sorry mom," I whisper as the enormity of what I have done dawns on me.

"No you're not," she glares back at me.

"Where has he gone?" I suddenly notice that the stranger has gone.

"I think I head the backdoor slam around the time you were coming inside me," my mother says matter-of-factly.

I hang my head in shame.

"So what do we do now? What do we tell everyone?" I mumble.

"We tell them nothing. We can't," her glare softens a little.

"Not if we want to keep doing this," her glare becomes a wanton smile and she pulls me down back on top of her.

The End

Please leave comments and tell me what you think.

xxx Michele Nylons

June 2021

12