Sort of Legal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Should I go say sorry?" she asked look after the goalkeeper.

"Nah, forget it. Well, I'll be fucked," Tiny said as he read the inscription on her shirt.

"What?" Ginger said trying to twist round further.

"'e put Billy the fish, 'e must like you, 'e 'ardly ever does that," Tiny explained as Ginger grinned and shrugged the jacket back on.

"Nearly game time come on," Tiny said escorting her to her seat and waving her goodbye.

Ginger screamed, jumped and whooped with delight as the mighty London Jets smashed Brutal Duelux fourteen three, she screamed extra loud every time Dusen swooped past her seat.

Giddy with excitement she piled back out onto the street dancing as the victory over their hated rivals. Finding herself at the Blind beggar again she ordered more beer and drank the first one almost straight down soothing her raw throat.

"Fuck me that was amazing! Did you see it George?" she gushed at the barman.

"Yeah it was a good game," he smiled passing her a second pint, deftly rescuing the empty glass as Ginger spun on the spot.

"Whoosh, slam, Goal!" she yelled mimicking the game action.

Rolling his eyes, he walked away to serve other customers.

Ginger continues excitedly replaying the match, explaining the game to anyone who passed close to her, she was proudly showing off her autographed t shirt to anyone who wanted to see it, though most were enjoying looking at her breasts.

"Fucking 'ell girl, I can't leave you for a fuckin' moment," Tiny laughed as Ginger staggered slightly.

"Fuck that was the best game ever!" Ginger slurred waving her pint glass excitedly sloshing it over her arm.

"Where you stayin'?" Tiny asked holding her still by the shoulders.

Ginger looked at him blankly blinking hard as she tried to remember if she had somewhere to stay.

"Fuckin' worms," he said taking the pint glass from her and leading her to the door.

They walked along as Ginger began reliving the game for Tiny's enjoyment, he laughed and shook his head at the irrepressible girl.

"Where we goin' anyway?" she finally asked.

"'ome, you Muppet," Tiny laughed.

"Hey, you're not going to try and fuck me, are you?" she asked swaying pointing at Tiny accusingly.

Tiny laughed, "my ol' lady would cut my fucking balls off and serve them to me for dinner if I laid a finger on you."

"What so you don't think I'm pretty then?" Ginger asked angrily trying to focus on Tiny.

"Oh Jesus," Tiny sighed.

Turning to the gutter Ginger doubled over and threw up hard.

"Well at least I don't have to hold your hair," Tiny laughed as she vomited.

Waiting for Ginger to finish they carried on walking.

"Now don't get all out of shape sweetpea," Tiny said as he opened the front door of his apartment, Unsteadily Ginger followed him in.

"What the fuck 'ave you done now Tiny?" a woman called out.

"Don't be like that, a friend just needs a lay down,"

"Fuck me, not another one of your drunken Marine friends, 'ow long 'ave you known this wanker for?" she yelled at him.

Ginger leant against the wall in the small hallway, a door opened, and a face peered out at her, she tried to smile and wave. Nausea washed over her as she did so.

"Come on Michelle don't be unkind," Tiny said.

"Let's see what kind of dick head you've found this time," Michelle said coming into the hall. Ginger pushed herself off the wall trying to stand straight.

"Hello," Ginger managed woozily.

"Fuck you're a bloody mess," Michelle laughed.

"Michelle, this is Ginger, Ginger, this is my old lady," Tiny said towering over the pretty blond.

"No so much of the old, you wanker," she snapped at him,

"Hello," Ginger said smiling wonkily.

Michelle threw her arms up in exasperation, "I suppose you want that uniform washed too?" She asked.

Ginger looked down realising her uniform was splattered with vomit and beer.

"Umm, yesh," she managed.

"Eloquent," Michelle said, with a sigh she started unbuttoning Gingers combat jacket, Ginger stood trying to focus as the room span around her.

Seeing Gingers chest, she looked up at her as Ginger smiled stupidly, she fixed Tiny with a withering stair, "I told you I'm not doing a fucking three way. Till we do one with two guys."

"Fuck sake," Tiny said wiping his hand over his face.

"She's right, two guys is the better way," Ginger slurred as Michelle pulled her jacket off.

Michelle laughed loudly at her, "this one might be alright," she said pointing at Ginger.

"I can do it," Ginger mumbled fumbling with the belt and she pushed the combat pants down to her ankles. "Not that I don't like pussy too, I'd totally lick your pussy. Shit; I forgot my boots." Ginger said looking down at the pile of clothing round her ankles.

Without thinking Ginger bent at the waist she tipped forward and bashed her forehead into the opposite wall as she fell.

"Ow fuck," she said sitting down rubbing her head as Tiny and Michelle roared with laughter.

Michelle knelt and undid Ginger's boots, throwing them aside and pulling off Gingers pants. Ginger lay back on the comfortable floor closing her eyes.

"You can't sleep there, come on have a cuppa and a bit of grub and you can sleep," Tiny said laughing.

Ginger groaned as she climbed back to her feet. Following them into the kitchen.

"'ere ya go," Tiny said handing Ginger a Tetra-cola. Gratefully Ginger took it and swallowed it down quickly.

As soon as he finished it he handed her a steaming mug, "now that," he said.

"What is it?" Ginger asked sniffing the brew.

"Tea, ambrosia of da gods themselves," Tiny said taking a big gulp from his own mug.

Shrugging Ginger sipped the drink, finding it hot and refreshing sipped some more, immediately feeling better.

"Any chance of a bite to eat?" Tiny asked Michelle as she straightened up from the washing machine.

She shook her head angrily then pulled plates from the cupboard and filled them with more mash and sausages, covering the lot with gravy.

"Fantastic, bangers and mash!" Tiny said with relish sitting at the table.

Ginger slumped into one the seat opposite, Michelle taking one on the side, hungrily Ginger tucked into the strange tubes. Moaning appreciatively, she grinned at Michelle as she wolfed them down.

"Fuck that was good," Ginger said smiling sitting back patting her stomach.

"I do know how to feed Marines" Michelle laughed.

"Never mind the rest of the corps you just look after me," Tiny said hugging Michelle, sneaking a quick feel of her breast.

"Stop it," she giggled waving him off but not actually stopping her from feeling her up.

Ginger giggled as they played together.

"I think I should go," she said as they got a little more amorous, standing up forgetting she was wearing nothing but her t shirt and panties.

Pulling away from Tiny, Michelle smiled at her, "nonsense, I'll get you a blanket and pillow you can sleep on the sofa."

"Yeah, that would be great, actually," Ginger said burping loudly.

Lying face down on the sofa Ginger fell asleep as she felt a blanket being dropped on her back, she grunted her thanks as the light was switched out.

***

"you still alive?" Tiny asked prodding Ginger,

She opened her eyes squinting up at him, "uggh," she replied.

"Fuck me, your eyes are like piss 'oles in the snow," he laughed loudly.

Ginger winced pulling the blanket up further trying to blot out the noise and bright light.

"Come on drink this," he said pulling the blanket down, a cup of tea was pushed in her face, he held out a couple of pills too.

Taking them groggily Ginger sat up. Throwing the pills in her mouth she swallowed them with a gulp of tea.

Sitting back, she closed her eyes taking another sip of tea, "thanks Tiny."

"Yeah no problem," he chuckled.

"You two want some breakfast?" Michell called out, Ginger wincing.

"yeah just coming love," he said leaving the lounge.

Ginger sat heavily looking at the big plate of bacon, sausages, eggs beans and hash browns.

"Get it in ya girl, perk you right up, trust me," Tiny said digging in heartily.

Ginger at a little more slowly, the food making her feel a bit better, "did I do anything stupid last night?" she asked softly.

"You did offer to lick my pussy," Michelle said, both of them laughing loudly.

"Oh god," Ginger groaned blushing bright red.

"At least you got offered, I got nothing," Tiny laughed.

"Yeah and your dildo and a couple of other things fell out of your bag," Michelle said roaring with laughter as Ginger cringed.

"Oh, fuck they didn't did they?"

Micelle nodded, "but don't panic I put them away before 'e saw 'em."

"I am never drinking again," Ginger moaned hiding her face in her hands.

"Like 'em big do you?" Michelle laughed as Ginger slumped lower in the seat.

Ginger peaked out from between her fingers at them, shaking her head.

"Your uniform is dry if you want to press it quick, I draw the line at that," Michelle said.

Nodding Ginger stood pressing her pants quickly before slipping them on and ironing her combat jacket.

"Shower is through there," Tiny said, "I gotta go, Michelle will see you right, best of luck and I hope we meet again," he said hugging Ginger quickly.

"Yeah you too, thanks for an awesome night," Ginger said.

"Oh yeah I got you this too," he said handing her a bag, there were two tactical coloured London Jets t shirts in there for her.

"Aww you big softie, can I give you something for them?" she asked

"Nah, they fell of the back of a truck," he said laughing.

Waving goodbye, he left the small apartment, Ginger showered quickly not wanting to over stay her welcome. She dressed quickly and went back to the kitchen.

"Sorry about last night," Ginger said as Michelle looked up from the washing up.

"Don't worry about it, nice to meet you anyway," she said laughing.

"Yeah I'm sure I made a great impression," Ginger laughed.

"Better than most, at least you didn't piss in the cupboard or something," Michelle laughed.

"That happened?"

"More than once," Michelle replied, "anyway, you probably need to get going, the Dark blue tube will take you back to the Hyperloop."

"Thanks again," Ginger said waving as she left the apartment.

12