Sort of Legal Ch. 12

Story Info
Hot water, in more ways than one.
4.3k words
4.72
3.8k
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger sat on the seat as Megan stripped off and stood under the shower, with nothing else on her mind she watched Megan's tight ass jiggle as she washed herself.

Carful of her dressings Ginger took off her own clothes.

"Are you checking out my ass?" Megan asked as shampoo suds ran down her back and over the tight globes of her ass.

"Sorry, I was miles away," Ginger said with a wave of her hand.

Megan laughed, "'s ok you can check my butt out, not like I haven't checked yours."

Ginger laughed then winced as her stiches tugged, "you pervert!"

Megan danced under the shower, looking over her shoulder at Ginger she shook her ass then spanked herself.

"Oh my god, what are you like?" Ginger giggled.

Megan spun under the water rolling her his seductively as she ran her hands up her sides cupping her full breast continuing up with her hands running them through her short brunette bob haircut.

"If I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying to turn me on," Ginger chuckled shaking her head.

Megan looked at Ginger directly and squatted down, lewdly she spread her legs, showing Ginger her shaven pussy, water running down between her legs.

"Who says I'm not?" Megan said pinching a nipple with one hand as she stroked her toned stomach.

"Girl you are too much," Ginger laughed.

Megan laughed as she stood rinsing of the last of the shampoo and soap, she wet a wash cloth and left the shower.

"Ok let's get you clean," she said kneeling in front of Ginger starting by washing her legs, careful to avoid the bandages she worked up Gingers leg.

Megan smiled and pushed Gingers legs wide apart. Washing Gingers inner thighs slowly, her eyes locked with Ginger's.

Ginger flushed and bit her lip as the warm cloth rubbed over her skin, Megan moved forward, rubbing the warm cloth over Gingers firm abs.

Megan watched what she was doing, making sure Ginger was clean before moving on.

Ginger swallowed hard as the warm cloth rubbed up her sides, Megan's face inches from her breasts, her lips almost brushing Gingers nipples as she moved.

Accidently Megan's lips touched Gingers erect nipple as she moved closer to start washing her arms.

Ginger stifled a moan, Megan kneeling up higher between her spread legs, Megan seemed not to notice as their breasts touched, Ginger bit her lip feeling Megan's nipples press into her breasts.

Megan washed her uninjured arm and turned her attention to the other, gently washing round the dressings, their breasts rubbing together.

"Umm, I might need a moment," Ginger whispered.

Megan sat back on her heels, her hands on Gingers knees keeping her legs spread, "what's wrong?" she asked.

"Um nothing, just we're a little close," Ginger said blushing noticing Megan's eyes flick to her breast and further down to her pussy.

"Oh sorry," Megan said kneeling up again, she pulled Ginger close, burying her friend's face in her own cleavage as she washed the back of Gingers head.

Ginger let herself groan in pleasure feeling Megan's firm breast in her face, her lips parted as Megan moved slightly poking her nipple between Gingers lips, held firmly she closed her lips on the tight bud in her mouth. She felt more than heard Megan gasp.

"You're a strange girl," Megan said pulling back slightly. Her nipple slipping from Gingers lips.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused, her face flushed.

"Like you were totally fine flashing your boobs at the guys on the boat, and then you can be all crazy Marine," Megan said shrugging.

"I just needed to get them close, so we could drop them and get on with the mission," Ginger said, her breathing a little heavy.

Megan shrugged and gently placed the wash cloth on Gingers breast, she looked at Ginger seeing no resistance she began washing her breast.

"Perfect weapons for the job," she smiled cupping her other breast as she made sure Gingers breast was perfectly clean before changing to wash the other.

"Meg's, your uh kinda ya know," Ginger whispered.

"Oh, am I?" she smiled pinching Gingers firm nipple making her arch her back.

"Seriously Meg's stop," Ginger said.

"Just doing my job," Megan said wickedly.

"Meg, please, like I can't do this," Ginger said softly.

"You're not doing anything, sit still, I gotta clean your pussy," Megan said dropping her head.

Ginger blushed spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"That's better," Megan smiled rubbing the wash cloth over Gingers pussy. Ginger groaned deep in her throat as the cloth touched her.

"Meg's, fuck," Ginger gasped closing her eyes.

Ginger groaned and suddenly felt Megan press her body against Ginger, her lips pressing against her, her tongue probing her mouth. Eagerly Ginger kissed Megan back, her hands stroking her back holding her close.

The girls kissed for a minute, revelling in the closeness as they stroked each other's wet bodies.

"Finally," Megan moaned as Ginger stroked her breasts.

Megan stroked down over Ginger's mound, feeling her wetness on her fingers she slid a single digit deep into Ginger. She moaned from deep in her throat into Megan's mouth as they kissed with growing passion.

Ginger panted raggedly as Megan added a second finger; she smiled slightly tracing her own fingers up Megan's inner thigh, searching for her pussy. She smiled rubbing her fingers across Megan's wet slit, surprised to find how wet she was.

Megan threw her head back groaning as Ginger fingered her, leaning forward Ginger kissed up Megan's exposed throat.

Suddenly Megan shook hard as she came on Gingers questing fingers. Panting she kissed Ginger again as she came back to reality.

Gingers eyes fluttered as Megan pulled her fingers from her, Megan smiled sliding back so kneeling between Ginger's thighs she bent forward kissing Gingers pussy. Then licking slowly over her slit.

"I knew you'd taste good." Megan purred.

"Oh god," Ginger sighed as Megan licked her clit, her tongue flicking rapidly. Megan slipped two fingers into her fucking her slowly with two fingers.

"You gonna cum for me?" Megan asked between swipes of her tongue.

"Yes," Ginger squeaked as she got closer to the edge, Megan expertly finding Ginger's sensitive spots.

Redoubling her efforts Megan pushed Ginger higher, she smiled as she went rigid, bucking her hips up into Megan's face as she came.

Megan sat back on her heels between Gingers spread thighs smiling to herself as Ginger caught her breath.

"I'm looking forward to washing you tomorrow," Megan said.

"Do we have to wait till then?" Ginger asked.

"Yeah, you're a bad girl at heart," Megan laughed.

Ginger giggled and blushed, she leant forwards "I sucked a guy at the glory hole," she whispered.

"Oh you are bad, do you know who it was?" Megan gasped.

"No idea fucked one too," Ginger giggled.

"You fucking slut," Megan snickered.

"You won't tell, will you?" Ginger asked.

"Oh please, of course not," Megan said waving her hand dismissively standing up "you know, you're a wet dream for the boys now?"

"What are you talking about?" Ginger said.

"After the op, you, flashing your boobs, running around in that bikini, dropping assholes, that was hot," Megan said.

Reflexively Ginger touched her mangled nose sadly, "yeah but a face you could use to chop wood."

"I'd still do you, oh wait I did," Megan laughed.

Despite herself Ginger snorted a laugh.

"Come on get dressed I'd better get you back to Mack before he starts to panic," Megan said picking Ginger back up.

"Yo, open the door," she yelled. Mack obligingly pushed to door open with his boot.

"You waited?" Ginger asked as Megan handed her over.

"course, what else is there to do?" he shrugged. Mack took her to the mess, Alphabet and Ronan already there. Lunch was the usual stuff they ate it laughing till they took Ginger back to the bay, Mack insisting on carrying Ginger again.

Leaving her on her bunk the rest of them went to work out to kill time.

Mack carried Ginger back to the med bay for her check-up before breakfast.

She lay on the bed and the Doctor yanked the dressings off her wounds she hissed in pain clutched at the sheets as she pulled them from her arms and legs. The medic easing the ones on her feet off much more gently.

Breathing hard she glared silently at the Doctor.

"I'm sorry is there a problem?" she asked gripping her arm unnecessarily hard as she twisted it checking how it was healing.

"No," she replied through gritted teeth.

"Good," she replied dropping her arm, Ginger checked the wounds herself as the Doctor wrote on her notes. She was angry seeing how badly she'd stitched her, the edges out of alignment some parts over tight others gaping slightly.

"Now, tell me more about this training exercise you were on," she said looking down her nose at her.

"You'll have to talk to Chief Moss, Sir," she replied.

Angrily the Doctor slapped a new dressing down on her arm.

"I am giving you an order, tell me about this training exercise," she said patting the dressing down hard.

"Sir, you will have to talk to Chief Moss, those are my orders," she replied.

"You do understand that I am an officer and therefore out rank Chief Moss?" she said.

"I understand Sir, but I have my orders," she said examining her legs, the cut on her thigh had been stitched loosely, the skin looked red and inflamed, she knew she was going to wind up with some bad scars as a result.

"Young, do you understand that refusing a legal order can result in court martial and possibly get you sent to jail?" she asked yanking her leg hard and slapping down another dressing.

"Yes Sir, I understand," she replied screwing her face up in pain.

"Then tell me about this training exercise," she said poking at another wound aggressively.

"Her feet are healing well," the medic said from her feet.

"Good, get them dressed," she replied, "Now about that training exercise, tell me."

"I cannot Sir, you need to speak to Chief Moss," Ginger said grimacing in pain as she poked her raw wounds.

"Get me the COB now," the Doctor snapped. The Medic hurried off. Ginger lay back sighing loudly.

"Don't sass me," she warned grinding a dressing onto her leg furiously.

The COB arrived a few minutes later.

"What's the problem Sir?" he asked.

"Chief, I have given Marine Young a direct order and she has refused to comply, I want her arrested and charged," she said sneering at Ginger.

"Ok, Sir, what was the order?" the COB asked.

"What does it matter what the order was? I gave a legal order, she refused, charge her!" she yelled.

"Yes, Sir, it does matter, so I can write the charge up properly," the COB said holding his hands out placatingly.

"I told her to tell me about this training exercise that resulted in these injuries and she refused, simple," she said folding her arms.

"Right, and she refused to say anything, is that correct?" the COB asked, glancing at Ginger.

"Basically yes," she said with a shrug.

"Chief, I said he had to ask Chief Moss," Ginger said.

"Shut up, how dare you interject!" the Doctor snapped.

"Is that what she said?" he asked.

"Yes, but I out rank Moss so she should answer me," the Doctor said.

"Did you ask Chief Moss?" the COB asked.

"God dammed it, what's wrong with you, officer out rank enlisted, do you understand?" she yelled.

"Yes, I understand, Sir, but she did answer you and you should have spoken to Chief Moss," the COB growled.

"This is outrageous, I will not have my orders ignored," the Doctor yelled waving her arms.

"Let me just get Chief Moss, we can sort this out I am sure," the COB sighed walking away.

"You are dismissed COB," the Doctor said.

The COB left the med bay, he returned a few minutes later with Ronan.

"Right, let's get this sorted out," the COB said, "ask away, Sir."

"Moss, tell me about this training exercise," the Doctor demanded.

"Chief Sargent Moss, if you don't mind, we were on an off-ship training exercise, Marine Young received lacerations as a result of the exercise, on recovery to the Invincible she required further treatment, we brought her here," Ronan said.

"That's your explanation? I want to know everything that happened from when you left the ship!" the Doctor yelled.

"Sorry Sir, but the exercise is covered by the secrecy act," Ronan said.

"How dare you quote that at me! I am an officer and I demand to know!" she yelled.

"No," Ronan replied crossing his arms.

"Ok I think we are at an end here, Sir, please continue treating Marine Young and the matter is closed," the COB said.

"The matter is not closed! I am damned if I will put up with this crap from enlisted men like you!" the Doctor snapped.

"Sir, the matter is closed, I am satisfied that Marine Young followed her orders, Chief Sargent Moss has provided the details required and that is an end of the matter," the COB stated firmly.

"He has done no such thing!" the Doctor yelled the veins in her neck bulging, suddenly she calmed herself running her hand through her hair, "I believe Marine Young was off-ship engaging in inappropriate sexual activity," she stated smugly.

"What?" the three of them yelled together, the COB waving them to silence.

"You mean she was raped, Sir?" the COB asked.

The doctor snorted "Rape? No, I'm sure she was more than willing," she smirked, Ginger went to get off the bed her anger boiling, Ronan surging toward the Doctor fist raised.

"Stand the fuck down!" the COB yelled as the Doctor stepped back.

"See they went to attack me!" she whined.

Ronan and Ginger paused, Ginger sitting on the bed picking her feet up from the floor.

"Do you have any evidence?" the COB demanded angrily.

"No, it's too late a rectal or vaginal exam would be pointless now, as would and examination of her stomach contents," she shrugged smugly.

"Not a fucking word out of either of you," the COB warned Ronan and Ginger, "Sir, a word in private."

The COB and the Doctor left the bay together.

"What the fuck is her problem?" Ronan asked.

"Fuck knows, she's a cunt," Ginger said wincing as she pulled her clothes on.

"You try working for her," One of the medics said.

"Yeah nice of you to step in," Ronan growled.

"Hey Chief, I've been charged twice and three notes to file since we left," the man sighed.

"Jesus, what a fucking idiot," Ronan said, "can we go?"

"Without the Doc saying so? I don't know," the medic shrugged helplessly.

"Fuck it, then, ok I'll get some coffee, you want Princess?" he asked.

"Yeah I could murder one," Ginger said.

"Sorry no drinks or food in the med bay, staff only," the medic grimaced.

"That fucking idiot, a tiny bit of power and it goes to her head," Ronan said shaking his head.

"Sorry guys, she's a fucking dickhead," the medic said with a shrug hurrying away.

"Ok, well you chill here, I'll send Mack to get you, don't say anything to anyone," Ronan warned her.

Mack arrived a few minutes later and hung around waiting for the Doctor to get back, an hour later he came back into the medical bay.

"Who told you to get dressed?" she demanded stalking over to her,

"Sorry Sir I was cold," she replied.

"I don't care, treatment is not finished till I say so," she said standing back folding his arms over her flat chest.

Reluctantly Ginger took her uniform off, laying back down on the bed.

"Good, get dressed and get out, back here zero five for a check-up," she snapped walking off.

Ginger shook her head and rolled her eyes pulling her uniform back on.

Mack picking her up silently and carrying her back to the bay, the COB waiting for them, Ronan standing arms folded behind him looking furious.

"What's up Chief?" she asked sitting on her bunk.

The COB took a deep breath, "I don't know why she's so pissed off with you, and I don't fucking care," he said looking pointedly at Ronan, "but she's demanding you get charged with insubordination along with the inappropriate dress."

Ginger flopped back on her bed angrily.

"This is all fucking bullshit," Mack growled.

"Stow that shit, I don't want to hear it, ok?" the COB said.

Mack huffed angrily.

"Jesus, I need a drink," the COB sighed, "you want a drink Young?"

"Yeah I could go for one," she said surprised.

"Come on Ronan, you got a bottle?" the COB asked.

Ronan shook his head smiling crookedly, "Yeah I got something," he said pulling out a bottle, Mack handing out glasses, Alphabet dropping ice in them.

The COB took his, "Ginger," he said rising his glass. Ginger nodded and sipped her whiskey.

"Come on Chief, what's the deal with that bitch?" Alphabet asked.

"Honestly, I don't know," he said holding out his glass for a refill, Ronan obliging him, "she's a reservist, got called up for this, so maybe that's it," he shrugged.

"Don't sweat it Princess, it don't mean nothing," Ronan said tossing his own drink down.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have that bitch gunning for you," Ginger said holding out her glass for a refill.

Later that day Megan arrived, and Mack carried Ginger back to the showers. Ginger darting furtive glances at Megan as they walked.

In silence the girls stripped, anticipation boiling in Ginger as they looked at each other as they watched each other.

Megan facing Ginger as she washed herself in the shower, taking her time to fondle her breasts, Ginger biting her lip as Megan teased her nipples.

Turning Megan bent at the waist washing her legs slowly, her shaven pussy peeping from between her thighs.

"Ready?" Megan asked stepping from the shower as Ginger pressed her thighs together.

"Oh, fuck yes," she whispered.

The door opened and they both froze as one of the female medics stepped into the shower. She glanced at Ginger and Megan and stripped off.

Megan ignored her and began washing Ginger, both of them rolling their eyes. Frustrated at the interruption.

"Ok you can do the rest," Megan said rinsing out the cloth and handing it back to Ginger.

"Thanks babe," she said taking the cloth, the medic still under the shower. Ginger washed herself quickly, trying not to blush as she washed her sex. Megan glanced at the medic who was facing the wall, smiling she stuck her tongue out licking fresh air.

Ginger stifled a laughed as she spread her legs wide and pointed to her pussy, rising her eyebrow questioningly.

The medic continued to wash under the shower, guessing she wasn't leaving any time soon they dressed, and Megan carried Ginger back out and handed her over to Mack.

Back in the bay the guys had borrowed some weights for her, so she could work out without having to stand. Despite the tug of the stiches in her arms Ginger forced herself to do some reps, hoping to get back to the gym as quickly as possible.

The following day Mack carried Ginger back to the med bay they sat and waited for an hour before the doctor showed up, she ignored them for a further half hour before brutally ripping Gingers dressings off and slapping new ones on after poking the wounds again and adding a couple of stiches, without any anaesthetic. Ginger wincing through the experience without a word.

"Back here, zero four," she said, "take her away."

Mack glared at the doctor helping Ginger dress before carrying her out of the bay.

"Fucking bitch, god help her if she is anywhere near me when I have a weapon," Mack snarled.

"Nah, I'm the shooter, I get the pleasure," Ginger said.

Mack snorted as they walked into the mess.

A few Marines made jokes about 'the happy couple' Ginger and Mack replying in ribald fashion to the teasing.

"Funny you being here again," Megan said as the medic came in for her shower, the woman said nothing but quickly got under the shower.

12