Soul Sucker Ch. 31-End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted more, but Landon had more patience than I did. He removed my hand from his shaft and pinned my wrists behind my back, holding them with his left hand. I could have escaped, but I wanted to preserve his perception of my relative weakness. Making me submit kept him hard, so I played along. "We'll get to the shower soon enough," he promised. He cupped a breast, pinching the nipple until I squealed and struggled against him. I felt his hand trail down my stomach, finally parting my sex as I squirmed. "You're wet enough."

"Please," I begged him. "Fuck me, my husband. Take me hard and fast, and make me yours forever."

"I'll take you how and when I want," he whispered. "And right now, I want you on your knees."

"Yes, sir." I lowered myself before him, holding my hands behind my back as my knees sank into the thick carpet. His cock bobbed before me, twitching with his need. I looked into his eyes as I kissed it. "My husband has a present for me?"

"Every day," he said as he looked down. I took the spongy tip into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl it gently. I smiled around it, then began to push forward slowly, an inch at a time. I didn't stop when it reached the back of my mouth; I swallowed around it, taking it deeper with each gulp until I had it all. I licked Landon's balls while I watched the play of emotions on his face. "You are a beautiful little cocksucker, and you are MINE," he growled.

I backed off just as slowly, never taking my eyes off him. "And you are MINE, my husband." I went back to work on him, fellating him until I could feel the tremors that told me he was close. I started to move faster, eager to take his seed for the first time as a married couple.

He pushed me back before he could blow. "Your first married load should be deep in that fertile pussy," he told me as he lifted me to my feet. He guided me to the port side of the cabin, where a long window flanked the bed. A curved couch hugged the bulkhead, narrowing to allow passage past the corner of the bed. He placed me with my knees spread wide on that narrow portion, my hands high against the glass. I could see the lights of Miami and all the other boats in the area as he held me there, my nipples against the cool glass. "Don't move."

He ran his hands down my body, paying attention to my sensitive nipples and inner thighs. I gasped as I felt his tongue and lips reach my dripping sex. "Don't try to be quiet. I pay the crew for their discretion, and our guests expect us to get loud on our wedding night." I moaned as his fingers pushed inside me, then his mouth returned to work. Minutes later, I screamed in pleasure as a powerful orgasm washed through me.

As husbands go, he was one of the better ones at pleasing me.

I wanted to turn around, but he put my hands back where they were. I felt his shaft between my legs as he moved closer, moving the tip to my slick entrance. Landon put the head in place, then drove forward until fully seated. I screamed at the sudden move, then kept it up as the pleasure took over. He was pounding the hell out of me as I watched the lights go by, and I loved it. I pushed back eagerly, working my muscles to squeeze him as he tried to pull out. "Take me, use me, OWN this married pussy," I urged him. The sound of his hips smacking my ass filled the room as his big cock worked me into one orgasm, then the next soon after. "CUM IN ME, BREED ME NOW," I yelled into the void as my body started to convulse.

He slammed into me, holding my hips tight as he shot a load deep inside. He let out a primal roar, louder even than my scream of pleasure. He kept me to his chest as he spun us away from the window, ending with me on his lap as he sat on the couch. Both of us were breathing hard as we came down from great sex. He was still firmly lodged in me, but our juices were leaking around the edges. Landon pressed a button on the intercom. "Ice water and towels for cleanup to the main cabin, please."

"Right away, Mr. Street," a female voice answered.

He didn't move me from my spot straddling his legs. Instead, he started playing with my tits and rubbing my pussy again. "The steward will be here any minute," I protested.

"So?" He pinched a nipple. "This is our honeymoon, and there will be a lot of sex and very few clothes for you. I will make love to you in every room, on every piece of furniture, and in every position that is physically possible. I don't care if the crew sees us." I shuddered as his finger circled my clit. "The next year or two is about us having fun and enjoying our money before family and business obligations get in the way again."

I was lost in the sensations as the door opened. A young, beautiful steward in the ship's uniform of a polo shirt and white shorts entered the room with a tray and two towels. She wasn't shocked at our appearance as she offered the glasses. "Would you like a wet washcloth first," she asked softly.

"Please," I replied. The steward returned with a warm towel just after Landon's shrinking cock finally popped loose. I cleaned the mess from our laps, then dried us off while staying in place. I handed her the used towels. "That will be all." She disappeared as quickly and quietly as she arrived. "This will take some getting used to."

Landon drained half his glass, then took a large ice cube out and held it in his hand. "We have all the time in the world," he told me. We shifted until I was reclined on the couch with him between my legs. He held the melting ice cube above me, licking the droplets off my tits as they dripped. "Ever get eaten out with an ice cube in the guy's mouth?"

I was far more sexually experienced than the young European girl I was playing. I was used to playing innocent. My eyes got wide. "That's going to be cold!"

"Cold and hot. It's the contrast that makes it feel so good." And he did make me feel good, giving me another orgasm before I proved that turnabout was fair play. We made it to the bed eventually, making love until the first rays of dawn.

I was enjoying this, and for the first time, I didn't want to kill my mark just yet. Waiting a while would break the trends, and I needed a vacation.

Chapter 35

John Miller's POV

Manhattan Studio Apartment

Saturday, December 31, 2022

"I can't wait for this year to be over," I said as I looked out the window at the lights of New York. Heather was already asleep on the couch, and after watching the ball drop, we would be, too.

"It hasn't been ALL bad," Mary said as she hugged me from behind. "We fell in love, and together we can overcome anything."

"I shouldn't have to put you through this for something I'd do the same way if it happened again. That makes the suck of the last month even worse," I replied. "I want to be with you and Heather, and I can't be." I stuck out my leg, the ankle monitor showing over my sock.

"It's only been three weeks."

"And the harassment hasn't slowed down." I'd already changed my cellphone number twice and couldn't leave my apartment building without attracting a crowd. My dojo asked me to stop coming after protests made my fellow students uncomfortable. Mary had to change her phone number and email after our relationship spilled into the press, and her real estate listings had dropped to zero. Even Heather had to close her social media accounts because of online harassment, and she had to defend herself against attacks twice in school.

"On the bright side, we get plenty of your attention now."

I snorted. "Now that I have nothing else in my life?" It had taken less than a day after my arrest for my 'paid suspension' to turn into an 'unpaid leave of absence to allow him to focus on personal issues.' Thank God I had a police pension; it was barely enough to cover the rent on my apartment and basic living expenses. I was dipping into savings for anything beyond the basics.

"You have your health," she said, referring to the lack of any issues with fainting since Denver, "my love," she let her hand drop to my crotch and squeezed, "and people who support you." She was right about that. While the usual suspects wanted me in jail, police and conservative organizations rallied to back me. Terry set up a legal defense fund that had grown to a quarter of a million dollars, so I wouldn't go bankrupt trying to keep my freedom. "You'll get your day in court and win."

"Nobody wins in these situations," I grumbled. "I wish the DA would take this to the Grand Jury. If they have an ounce of sense, they'll no-bill it." 'No-bill' was the legal term for a grand jury looking at the evidence and deciding not to issue charges. If it happened, the case was over.

"We both know they can indict a ham sandwich," Mary replied. "Andrew Craig won't risk the grand jury until the last possible moment, just in case. He's raising too much money off you right now."

"And getting on television a bunch. I wish my lawyer would let me go on those programs and tell my side."

"He's protecting you, John. Let your lawyer speak for you. We know how these people twist their coverage to match their narratives."

"Yeah." She hadn't taken her hand off my package, and a legal discussion wouldn't keep it down. "We should get ready for midnight. Should I pour the champagne?"

"Sure," she told me. "I'll go slip into something more comfortable." She waggled her hips as she disappeared around the screens separating the bed from the kitchen and living area. I headed to the fridge and grabbed the bottle, setting it on the table next to the plastic glasses. I removed the foil, then twisted off the plastic top. I poured the bubbly pink liquid into the glasses and looked at the label. It was sparkling grape juice; Mary had stopped drinking after we got serious. I put the cap back on, knowing Heather might want some in the morning.

I heard a sultry voice behind me as I picked the glasses up. "Is that for me?"

I damn near dropped them as I turned around. "Wow," I said. It was all the brain function I could muster at the time. Mary stood with her left arm high on the wall and her right hand on her hip, one heeled foot ahead of the other. She was wearing a white silk and lace chemise that flattered her figure. The thin straps held up lace cups that gave tantalizing glimpses of her breasts and her dark, obviously erect nipples. The silk was in a diamond shape in front, one tip in her cleavage, the other at the hemline barely hiding her lace panties. The sides were the same lace, showing the firm muscles underneath.

My reaction was immediate and obvious, as was my glance at a sleeping Heather. "Don't get shy now," Mary giggled. "Tonight won't be the first time we've made love with Heather nearby."

I handed a glass to her. "To you," I told her. "You and Heather are my everything. I love you." We clinked the plastic and sipped the bubbly juice.

"To the best man I know," she replied. "I love you, too."

I took the glass from her and set it on the table. As soon as I turned back to her, Mary slid into my body and pressed those perfect tits against my shirt. "Do you like the outfit?"

I pulled her hips close, letting her know it had its desired effect. "It's fantastic," I told her as my fingers traced the edge of the silk.

"I have to get some use of it while it still fits," she said as she rested her head on my chest.

"What do you mean? All the workouts have you in great shape!"

"I'll be showing by your trial," she whispered. "Congratulations, Daddy."

I froze, my mind trying to comprehend what she was saying. "You're pregnant?"

"A few weeks along," she replied. "I thought getting pregnant would be difficult at my age, but you hit the target with your first magazine."

Holy Shit! She's PREGNANT! "We're having a baby!" I picked her up and spun her around. She let out a squeal of laughter as I set her down. I leaned down and kissed the hell out of her as I pulled her close. "How long have you known?"

"A few days," she told me. "I was worried about your reaction, John. We've talked of having children eventually, but I didn't plan on it being so soon. I know this isn't the best time, and I thought we'd be married first."

"God hears our plans and laughs at them," I said before kissing her again. "Wait here." I ran out of the kitchen, ducking into the bedroom and opening the nightstand drawer. My Grandfather had spent a week with me before Christmas and left me with two valuable items. I moved aside the aged 'Dagger of the Lord' and grabbed the velvet box, removing what I needed. On the way out, I grabbed the white silk robe Mary had left on the bed.

I returned to my love and handed her the robe. She put it on while checking on Heather in the living room. I turned on my phone, setting the video to record from the table where I left it. I glanced at the television on mute; there were only a few minutes until the ball dropped, and I didn't want her to miss this. I'd waited my whole life for a family, and it was time to make it happen.

Mary stood aside as I knelt before the couch and shook Heather's shoulder. "Heather? Wake up, honey."

Her eyes blinked open, and she let out a yawn. "Daddy?"

"It's almost midnight, baby. I want you to see this."

She looked at the television behind me. "I still have six minutes! You could have let me sleep!" She sat up and took in Mom's outfit. "You look hot, Mom! He doesn't stand a chance!"

I reached for Mary's hand, staying on one knee as I brought my hand out from my pocket. "Mary Callahan, I love you more than life itself. I want you to be with me forever. Will you marry me?" I held out my Grandmother's engagement ring in a gold setting.

"Yes," Mary said as tears went down her cheeks. "Yes, I will!" Her hand was shaking as I slid the ring onto her hand. My grandfather wanted me to have it and had it resized. It fit her perfectly. The girls stared in shock at the big diamond, surrounded by emeralds.

She dropped down in front of me and engulfed me in a hug. Heather joined in, shocked and thrilled that Mommy was getting married again. The hug lasted a minute before Mary broke it with a deep, prolonged kiss.

When we came up for breath, Heather was practically bouncing. I reached back into my pocket and took out another ring. This one had a smaller diamond flanked by emeralds. I stayed on my knee and took Heather's hand. "Heather, will you be my daughter, joining us and any future children in making a happy home?"

I slipped the ring on the ring finger of her right hand. "Yes," she said before falling into my arms.

"Let's get Heather some sparkling grape juice," I said. The ball would start to drop in Times Square in two minutes.

We brought in the New Year as a family with lots to celebrate.

Chapter 36

John Miller's POV

Manhattan Apartment

Sunday, January 1, 2023

After the proposal, we cuddled up and watched the coverage until Heather fell asleep again. Our parents weren't likely to be up still, and we couldn't tell anyone else until they found out. It was close to one in the morning when Heather fell asleep with her head on my leg. Mary helped get her head onto a pillow and covered her with a blanket before we retired for the night.

"I can't believe it," Mary said as she looked at her ring.

I slid my hand over the silk covering her belly. "I can't believe this, either."

Her hand covered mine. "One good thing about this," she said with a grin. "There's no point in birth control anymore!" She reached inside the loose shorts I'd worn to bed; with a kid sleeping in a studio apartment, there was almost no privacy. Only a fabric screen shielded us from the view from the couch where our daughter slept. "I need you inside me, my love."

"We'll have to be quiet."

"Like church mice." She folded back the covers before pushing my shorts down and off. She reached down, taking me into her mouth. I pulled her hips towards me, moving us into a classic sixty-nine with her on top. The naughty little minx wasn't wearing panties under that short chemise! She was wet and ready for me, and I soon had her flying. She moaned into my cock as it filled her throat.

"I knew I could keep you quiet if I gagged you," I said softly.

"Mmm-hmm." She gave me a few strokes, then sat up. "Riding time."

She threw her legs over into a reverse cowgirl, placing my tip at her entrance before slowly sinking balls deep. "So good," I said as I enjoyed the condom-free experience. If I'd been more consistent in using them, I wouldn't be making love to my fiancé right now.

Slow and quiet was the pace, though we changed positions twice before finishing together in the missionary position. I put on my shorts while Mary cleaned up the mess I'd made in her. I ended up in the wet spot with her tucked into my side. "Are we going to have a shotgun wedding?"

Mary giggled and kissed my cheek. "My parents love you, and shotguns are so old-fashioned. Dad has more guns than you now." True. Part of my bail arrangement required me to turn in my firearms to the NYPD, and it suspended my carry permit. "We can't tell them about the baby until we plan a wedding."

I chuckled at that. "When we tell your folks we want to get married right away, they will know why!" I squeezed her tight. "To have any chance at calling this a honeymoon baby, we need to marry quickly."

"Is that what you want? I know you didn't plan on knocking me up."

I let out a breath. "I was planning to ask you to marry me on Valentine's Day. I figured we'd marry this summer after the trial ends. I'm afraid of what could happen if we marry now. You never know how a jury will vote. If things go bad at trial, you'd be hitching yourself to a convict."

"I won't abandon you, John. I was there. I know what you did and what kind of man you are."

She might think so, but I knew the facts. 'Child molesters get killed, and cops get maimed' was the jailhouse mantra. With the publicity around my case? Everyone would know I shot a black man in the back. Some men in there would kill you just for the fun of it. You spend time in solitary confinement or with special populations like sex offenders. People rarely came out of that without mental issues. "I don't deserve you."

She rolled on top of me, staring into my eyes. "Don't you believe that, honey! 'Deserve' has nothing to do with love. I want to be married to you because I love you! I want our baby to grow up in the loving family we'll create. I want to watch our grandchildren playing in the backyard while we sit in our rocking chairs. I want to be the first thing you see in the morning and the last person you see every night."

There was no doubt in her eyes. "I want that too, honey." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. "Can we plan the wedding in the morning? I'm a little tired."

"Old man," she teased. She slid down to my right side, put her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I was right behind her.

"Daddy?"

Heather's voice and hand on my shoulder pulled me from dreamland. Daylight streamed through the windows, backlighting her red hair like flames. "What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock. You promised to work out with me this morning, and Mom won't let me tell Grandma anything until she talks to her first."

Crap. I promised Heather we'd work out every morning she slept over at my place, and I didn't put the 'holiday exception' in. I looked over at Mary, who was sound asleep. "Let Mom sleep in," I told her. "Go toast some bagels while I get ready."

I waited until she disappeared, then took my morning wood straight to the bathroom. After a quick breakfast, we moved the couch back and started working on our grappling. We'd worked up a decent sweat when Mary finally stumbled out in her robe. "What are you working on?"

"Elbow locks," I told her. "Want to tag in?"

"I want coffee," she mumbled as she went to the kitchen. I let her wake up, then sat across from her when Heather went to get changed. "I'm nervous about my parents," she confessed.

123456...8