Sounds In Sync

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heel of his hand was just making me so aroused as it pressed and rubbed over my clit, I knew I was close and began to shake and tremble.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Neil, mmm," I cried as his hand and fingers kept going. "Oh, mmm, yes, oh, feels wonderful, mmm."

My son gave me a spectacular orgasm, one of the best I'd ever had. I lay there completely drained, his fingers still slowly caressing me inside as I came back down. It was pure bliss.

"Oh, Neil, I never knew you had such talents," I whispered.

"I'd do anything to make you happy, Mom, you know that. I loved doing it, I loved seeing you get off so wonderfully, it makes me happy to do it."

I kissed him again as we snuggled together warmed by the morning sun falling on our bare skin.

Finally, I murmured, "Mmm, as nice as this is, I've got things to do and you're probably hungry, right?"

"Yeah, but this is nice," he said as he kissed me softly on the lips as his fingers kneaded my breast. "But you're right, I guess we can't stay here all day. But I'd like to," he added with a devilish grin.

"You guys are all alike. Even you, my own son, come on," I kidded him as I pulled him up and he fell into my arms. He pushed me over backwards and ended up on top of me, his hips nestled between my splayed legs as he began pushing his cock at my pussy.

"Neil, we've done enough, come on, let's get up. Please, now."

He rolled off me and stood next to the bed. I looked up at him, standing over me now, his beautiful, hard cock wavering near my face, his handsome, youthful body brightly lit by the morning light streaming in the window, he was both beautiful and so virile as a droplet of precum glinted from the end of his erection showing me his eagerness and desire.

I got right up and went right to my room and pulled a robe on and went down to start the coffee.

He came down a few minutes later, still naked, coming up behind me to hug me from behind, his hands slipping in my robe to fondle my breasts as he pressed his hardness at me.

"Neil, you're my son, not my lover," I told him as I moved away from him. He went and sat down at the table as I added, "Do you mean to go around naked like that now?"

"Would you like me to?"

Of all the answers he could have given, that's the one that really went to my heart. The truth was that I was, perhaps, never so sexually aroused as I've been since Neil and I had begun our adventures together. It was a super-turn-on that just kept me wet all the time.

Our initial masturbation sessions were wonderful and with each increase in the level of intimacy, well, you've read what I've written. It has been nothing short of breathtaking. And, rather unexpectedly, I suppose, I feel even closer to my youngest son than ever before. And, I sense that the same is true for him. It just feels as though there are no walls or barriers between us at all. I'm really taken-aback by it all but so happy as well.

"What I'd like is for you to put some clothes on, Neil," I told him even though I wasn't so sure that I really wanted that at all. But he did go off and come back a few minutes later with a pair of shorts on.

We had a nice breakfast and spent most of the morning doing various chores that were the usual for us.

Then, Neil went off with some friends so I went to have some 'quality-time' with my vibrators. After about ten minutes, I clicked off my favorite wand, a two-headed one that I've always preferred, and just tossed it back into the drawer, got up and got dressed and went shopping.

Walking through the mall, carrying a bag with some sexy, new shoes, I walked by the Victoria's Secret store, went in and walked out a few minutes later with a thigh-length eyelet-trim nighty in a delicate rose floral print. It showed my cleavage quite nicely and might just be the right thing to wear around the house. We'd see.

I also went in one of the large department stores and in their young men's department bought several pair of bikini briefs in various colors. Just the thing for the sexy young man to wear around the house.

Chapter 4

When I got home, I took out my purchases and looked them over, even holding the briefs to my nose. I know I shouldn't tell about that but I did. Then I tried on the nighty and turned to see how I looked from all sides, even raising the front and back. I was to be forty in seven months and, well, it is my own opinion, but I looked damn good.

I went in and shaved extra close, giving my pubic area a double dose of moisturizer, then dabbed just a bit of my favorite fragrance between my thighs. I know what that sounds like and, well, yes, I was deciding to seduce my youngest son.

It was when I was looking at the nighties in Victoria's Secret that I realized that I wanted one to wear around my son after he'd become my lover. Yes, my lover, I wanted Neil in my bed, as my lover.

I laid the bikini briefs out on his bed, there were five of them, and I had them all lined up in a row. Then I changed back and went downstairs to wait for him to come home.

About five-thirty, he came in the back door as I was sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

"Hi, Mom," he said cheerfully as he leaned down to kiss my upturned face. I opened my lips and he slid his tongue inside for a quick little french. Then I told him, "I bought you something to wear around the house, Neil. Why don't you go up and change, try on what I bought you and come see what I bought. I'll be in my room."

I went up and quickly changed into the little nighty and waited. I heard him coming down the hall as I felt my pussy get wet, then he turned into my room and stopped.

Neil stood there looking at me, his new bikini briefs all bulged out as my son's cock hardened.

"Oh, nice, Mom, you look beautiful, wow, really sexy."

"Come on, you can help me start supper," and I walked past him and down the stairs to the kitchen and began getting our meal together.

"Is this what you want me to wear around the house? I liked what I wore this morning but if you like this better, it's okay by me."

"Well, sometimes being covered a little is even sexier. What do you think about you old mom in this?" I asked him as I twirled around for him.

"Perfect, it really makes you look so hot. Are you, um, wearing anything under that?"

I lifted the hem above my smooth, silken pubic mound.

"Oh, Mom, you fox, you," he said as he embraced me, our lips open, tonguing each other, as his hands caressed my butt.

"Mmm, come on, we need to get this finished," I told him as I went back to making our supper. "Pour us a glass of wine, Neil, it might just put us in the mood."

"Mood for what, Mom?"

"Whatever."

"That seems to leave a lot of room."

"I suppose it does," I dropped right between us.

"Hmm, okay, I'm for whatever with my sexy Mom," he said as his hand slid up under onto my butt to give me a squeeze.

I turned and squeezed him, yes, on that nice, large bulge.

"One nice squeeze, deserves another," I grinned and turned back to the stove.

Over dinner, he told me how much he was loving the way we were with each other now.

"I'm so glad, Mom, we're both happier now, right? It's just so much nicer this way. And, I love us dressing like this when we're home together. You look so nice, so hot. You're my Playmate of the Month."

"Well, I know I'm a bit past all that, Neil, but thanks, that's sweet," I said leaning over to kiss his open mouth as my hand reached under the table to squeeze his erection.

"Help me clean up and then we can go up and see what happens tonight," I teased him and it was just a few minutes until we were headed to my room together, Neil following me, no doubt focussed on my pussy from behind me.

"Oh, Mom, beautiful," he said and I knew then what he was looking at. For a thirty-nine year old woman, his words sounded pretty nice, I was feeling quite good about myself as a woman, his attention and my effect on him, easily observable in his briefs, was buoying my self-image to new heights. I, for the first time in a long, long time, felt highly sexual, that I was desirable, perhaps as desirable as I'd ever been.

He followed me into my bedroom and I turned and he was instantly in my arms as his lips sought out mine and his hands were hungrily everywhere. Then, I moved away from him, reached down and pulled the nighty off and lay down in the middle of my bed.

"Neil, I'm here for whatever you want of me. I want you to be happy and have whatever you want."

He stood there, I think, even with the somewhat salacious hints earlier, I had caught him off guard, I think he had given up on us ever going further in our sexual play together. Now, I was offering him everything, I was ready for my youngest son to become my lover.

"Do you really mean anything? Anything I want?"

"Come here and find out, Neil," I said raising my arms to him.

He got up on the bed kneeling next to me, bent over and kissed me, then kissed each nipple, sucking it in briefly, and went kissing me down my stomach and abdomen. I knew enough to know exactly where he was headed and I was drenched in anticipation. I love nothing more than a man's tongue probing my pussy.

As he shifted down, I opened for him to get between my legs as I raised them up onto his back and felt, for the first time, my son's tongue licking me so sweetly.

"Oh, Neil, oh, that's so good," I moaned as he licked and sucked and tongued me. I reached down to hold myself open as he began circling his tongue around and around inside me while I tried to hold myself still.

I really hadn't had a man make love to me in years now and Neil, even though he's just eighteen, he was sending me right up to the heavens with his oral caresses.

I simply exploded. How the neighbors kept from hearing me, I don't know. It was uncontrollable, I writhed, shook, humped against his face, screamed; it was pure ecstasy as my body was consumed in the purest joy imaginable. He kept tonguing me, not stopping, not slowing, just pleasuring me on and on and on.

"Up here, Neil, come, I want you so much," I begged, pulling him up over me as I felt his swollen cock press into me, pushing it in, deep in where I wanted him so. I was so wet that he just plunged into me, we were both so ready, we both wanted this so much.

I lifted my legs high so he could go deep, I wanted him fully inside me and asked him to just push hard and keep it there, to keep pushing as I moved my hips around, the tip of his cock rubbing me so deeply inside. It was delicious.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, you are the sexiest woman alive. I've dreamed of this and it's even so better than I'd imagined. I can't hold out long, this is so good," my son groaned as he held his cock deep while I circled around him.

"Yes, it is good, I think you'll be sleeping here with me from now on, I don't want that nice cock of yours very far from me when I get in the mood. And, you're keeping me in the mood all the time now, I hope you know that, Neil. You've got your mother hornier then she's ever been in her life."

"Same for me, Mom, I've never wanted anyone like I've wanted you. You are the hottest woman I've ever been with."

If you're a woman, you know how wonderful those words can be when you hear them from someone who counts in your life.

"You're sure making this woman very, very happy. I know I didn't want to do this when you first brought it up but, well, now, oh, Neil, I love what we're doing. I know it's very unconventional but if we're happy, well, I want us to be together like this as much as we can."

He raised up, looking down at his cock going in and out of me and said, "Mom, this is just how I want us to be together, just like this, connected right here," as he shoved deep into me.

"Mmm, yes, it's a lovely way to connect," I agreed as his long, youthful cock stroked so wonderfully in and out of me. I hadn't had a man's cock inside me in over five years and I relished just how wondrous a lovely cock attached to a man you love was, compared with a dildo or a vibrator. I was so happy.

"You make me so hard, I hope it feels so good for you, Mom, I want it to be really good for you," he groaned as he slowly drew back and forth.

"Wonderful, Neil, it's just wonderful. I'm so happy that you didn't just give up on me, that you kept wanting me like this. I love this so much. And, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mom, so very much."

"And now we can express our love in such a deep, wonderful way," I sighed as he arched over me, filling me and emptying me so thrillingly.

"And, fun, too," he said grinning down at me.

"Yes, and fun, too," I agreed as I wiggled under him.

"Are you getting close, I'm almost there?" Neil asked and I told him I was as well.

I had my legs folded back, holding my knees so he could get straight down into me as I urged him, "Mmm, just push hard and stay right there, don't pull back, just push," and he pressed down into me while I moved under him, up and back in small movements while also moving around a bit in a circle. I was also flexing my pelvic muscles over and over squeezing and relaxing on his cock as I felt it begin to throb.

"Oh, oh, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm," he groaned as his warm cum spurted deeply inside me.

"Oh, yes, yes, cum in me, mmm, oh, Neil, OOH, OOH, OOH, mmm," I cried out as my whole body convulsed in pure ecstasy and I was flooded with sensual pleasure from head to toe but especially in my middle, my pussy was throbbing with joy and love as my son and I entered our new life with one another.

We made love again that night and fell asleep in one another's arms, totally exhausted and totally happy. Our sleep was interrupted several times as neither of us had been used to sleeping with another person but those wakeful moments were also lovely little interludes of touching and affection.

As I woke the next morning, Neil was spooned behind me, one hand on my breast, his cock making itself known even as he slept. I turned and he rolled onto his back, tenting the sheet that had covered us as I now gently pulled it away and moved up over him to slide my lips down over his lovely erection to welcome him to a new day of love.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, Mom, that is so good, what a way to wake up," he groaned as his hand stroked my cheek as I smiled up at him. His cock became rock-hard in my mouth, hard and warm and obviously alive, as I sucked and tongued around the tip and along the shaft.

"Mmm, oh, I'm in heaven, what could be better," he murmured as I softly sucked my son's lovely cock.

I took my time, after all, my son was also now my lover. And this day began with us being more like lovers and less like parent and child.

Neil left all his things in his room but did sleep with me from then on and when one or both of his brothers came home on break, we were very careful to revert totally back to our former selves.

Like his brothers, he did go away to college the following fall but he attended a university only about thirty miles from here so it was cheaper to buy him a good, used car than pay the dorm fees. And, of course, we both had other reasons as well.

He's now in his third year, my two other sons, the older one is now married, living in a small city about six hundred miles away and is expecting his first child, a boy, so it seems, and the middle son is even more distant, Europe. He is a security analyst for NATO and is enjoying life in Brussels as an available single man.

That leaves Neil and I at home which, as you can imagine, suits us quite fine.

12