South Sudanese Femdom in Ottawa

Story Info
South Sudanese dominatrix meets a Haitian guy.
2k words
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Is it possible for a Black man to have a fetish for his own race? I love dominant Black women but the ones in the professional BDSM world seem allergic to me," Alain Dumont said, lamenting his woes as he sat opposite his long-time best friend Nadia Garang. The six-foot-tall, short-haired, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned South Sudanese Muslim student sighed, and tried not to roll her chestnut eyes.

Every day it's the same damn thing with this one, Nadia thought, supremely annoyed by Alain's tirade. The two of them sat at a table near the window inside Creole Sensations, a neat little Haitian restaurant located on Montreal Road, in the east end of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. The place was small but charming, with a very friendly staff. It served the most delicious Afro-Caribbean food in the Canadian Capital, and Nadia couldn't get enough of it.

It was a nice afternoon in early September, and Alain Dumont treated his best pal Nadia Garang to dinner. They were facing their final year at the University of Ottawa School of Law, and things were intense from the get-go at school. The two pals dined on a sumptuous meal of white rice, brown bean sauce, turkey and plantains which they washed down with frosty Pepsis. After dinner, Nadia and Alain bantered, and unfortunately, that's when things went south...

Feeling pleasantly full after dinner, Nadia Garang thought about taking a stroll around Vanier before returning to the University of Ottawa campus, but Alain had other ideas. Apparently, he had a lot on his mind. Still, Nadia liked the vibe and the décor inside Creole Sensations. This was a welcome interlude from their classes at the University of Ottawa. Unfortunately, said interlude also came with a side order of Alain's constant whining about his misadventures with ladies from the world of BDSM.

Having been best friends for years, Alain Dumont and Nadia Garang kept few secrets from each other. When the mixed stud told her that he was exploring the world of BDSM, Nadia was shocked that a church-going young brother like Alain would be into such things, but she refused to judge him. When Alain began to overshare his tales of getting tied up, spanked, slapped around ( and more ) by dominant women whom he paid for such services, Nadia told herself to grin and bear it. Until she finally had enough...

"Shut the fuck up with that shit, Alain," Nadia Garang said, and with that, she whacked Alain upside the head. That got the Montreal-born brother's attention, and he looked at her as though he'd never seen her before. Nadia exhaled sharply, and fixed her eyes on Alain, thankful that she'd managed to shut him up for a change. Seriously, some brothers love to hear the sound of their own voice, and Alain is most definitely one of them...

Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant father, Leonel Dumont, and a French Canadian mother, Elisabeth Tremblay, Alain had those unique good looks common to mixed-race guys. Six feet two inches tall, with caramel-hued skin, curly dark hair stylized into a cool Afro, the brown-eyed stud was mighty fine, and unfortunately, no one was more aware of it than him.

Nadia Garang and Alain Dumont had been best friends for years, ever since they met during orientation day at the University of Ottawa. To say that they came from radically different worlds would have been an understatement. Alain Dumont had a Black father and a White mother, and grew up in a middle-class household in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The brother grew up attending Catholic schools, and living la dolce vita. He wouldn't know hardship if it hit him in the jaw...

Nadia Garang came from a radically different environment than the Canadian metropolitan paradise that Alain Dumont called home. The feisty sister was born in the City of Malakal, Republic of South Sudan. Her parents, Ahmed and Nabila Garang are staunch Muslims, a fact which made their lives harder after the fledgling nation of South Sudan split from the Arab-influenced and predominantly Muslim nation of Sudan to become an independent country.

The people of the fledgling Republic of South Sudan viewed South Sudanese Muslims as potential traitors, since they adhered to the same faith and lifestyle as the people of Sudan, who once oppressed them. In the larger, Arab-influenced nation of Sudan, long before the split, the Afro-Arabian populace treated the darker-skinned South Sudanese people very poorly. These wounds had yet to heal, and they're part of what drove Nadia's family to leave South Sudan for Canada. They came to Ottawa, Ontario, as refugees and had a hell of a time adjusting to their new environment, but eventually made it.

Life wasn't easy for the Garang family, but Nadia Garang and her parents worked hard at adapting to life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Nadia Garang attended schools filled with students of all hues whose cultures and ways of living were drastically different from what she'd considered the norm back in the Republic of South Sudan. Nadia Garang excelled both academically and athletically, and won a scholarship to study law at the University of Ottawa, where she met Alain Dumont...

"Um, Nadia, what the hell are you doing?" Alain asked, rubbing his head where Nadia had whacked him, and the young woman smiled and shrugged. As Alain pondered what she'd just done to him, Nadia lifted her foot and rubbed it against his groin, causing him to jerk awkwardly. Alain stared hard at Nadia, wondering what the gorgeous and usually taciturn was thinking. Nadia smiled wickedly at Alain, and he felt a frisson run down his spine...

"This is what I'm doing," Nadia said, and with that, she grabbed Alain by the collar of his fancy blue silk shirt, and then kissed him on the lips. Alain was stunned by Nadia's kiss, but he nevertheless kissed her back. When they came up for air, the South Sudanese cutie's lovely face was inches from his, and he saw a look of mischief in those chestnut eyes. Alain sighed, astonished by what Nadia had just done...

"I know you love bossy Black women, Alain, what's wrong with the one in front of you?" Nadia asked boldly, and Alain gasped, shocked by her words. Nadia looked at him, a coy smile on that beautiful face. For ages he'd had a crush on the ebony-skinned beauty, the woman he called his Black Goddess, but Alain knew better than to holler at her. Nadia always dated Muslim guys, and wouldn't have anything to do with a Catholic dude from Montreal under any circumstances...

"Well, Nadia, I've always fancied you, but, um, wow," Alain said, and Nadia rolled her eyes while her intended beau looked around the restaurant. The owner, a tall Black lady wearing a headscarf and apron, smiled and shook her head. Alain looked at Nadia, and felt his heart go pitter-patter. Taking her lovely hands in his, Alain brought them to his lips. Nadia blushed as Alain kissed her hands, and smiled at him, suddenly filled with hope...

"I fancy you too, Alain," Nadia confessed, and Alain smiled. Closing the distance between them, he took her face into his hands and then kissed her. A few minutes later, the two best friends left Creole Sensations together, hand in hand. They did not return to the University of Ottawa campus. Skipping their evening classes, they went to Alain's place, a two-bedroom apartment in the Ogilvie area, paid for by his parents, of course.

"Looks like everything I was looking for has been right in front of me the whole time," Alain said, as he laid Nadia on the bed. Stark naked, the gorgeously dark-skinned South Sudanese Muslim woman winked at him, a coy smile on her pretty face. Nadia rubbed her small, firm breasts together, and then spread her sexy legs, fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The desire and affection that she saw in Alain's eyes emboldened her like nothing else could...

"Damn straight," Nadia replied, and she smiled at Alain kissed her lips, then caressed her breasts. For ages she'd dreamed of making love with him, but he was always busy wasting his time and money chasing those fetish gals he saw on the web. Nadia didn't know diddly squat about BDSM, but she was an assertive and strong African woman. If that's what Alain craved, then he was in for a treat...

"You taste heavenly, my goddess," Alain said, as he brought his face to the space between Nadia's legs. The young woman spread her thick, sexy dark thighs invitingly, and Alain inhaled the scent of her womanhood, and then kissed her sex. Nadia closed her eyes as Alain began eating her out, teasing her clitoris with his tongue, and working his agile, probing fingers into her pussy. As waves of ecstasy coursed through her, Nadia relaxed, and enjoyed.

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Nadia cooed softly, as she found herself on all fours, face down and ass up. Kneeling behind her, Alain caressed her big dark booty, and then spread her cheeks before sliding his tongue into her backdoor. Without hesitation, Alain began eating Nadia's ass with gusto, and the young woman squealed in delight, loving what he was doing to her. The feel of the Haitian-Canadian stud's tongue in her asshole drove Nadia absolutely nuts, but in a good way...

"Dammit, you're killing me, Nadia," Alain whispered, a little while later. The young brother lay on the bed, licking his lips as his sweetie Nadia pleasured him like only she could. Holding his dick with one hand, Nadia licked his dick head after pulling back his foreskin and fingered his ass with her other hand. Nadia smiled while sucking off Alain, loving the faces the normally cocky brother made as she rocked his world. She had him right where she wanted him...

"You haven't felt anything yet," Nadia said, and she pulled her fingers out of Alain's ass, and replaced it with a makeshift dildo, the oversized toothbrush she'd taken from his washroom. Alain groaned sharply as Nadia shoved the dildo up his ass, and his dick hardened in her mouth. Nadia continued working Alain over until he came, crying out loudly as his dick spewed its manly juice all over her dark, beautiful face.

"Hot damn, come here gorgeous," Alain said, stroking his dick, as he found himself hard mere moments after he came. Nadia looked at him, amazed, and then climbed on top of him. Alain looked up at her, this beautiful, eerily sensual woman with her midnight skin, her short kinky hair, and that curvaceous body that just wouldn't quit. Alain caressed her big dark ass as Nadia straddled him. Now things were definitely looking up...

"Here I am, handsome," Nadia replied, and she took Alain's dick in her hands and stroked it, and then rubbed it against her vagina. Alain nodded gently, and a smiling Nadia inserted his dick into her. Bucking his hips, he thrust into her. Nadia bit her tongue, swaying from side to side as she rode Alain's dick, which throbbed inside her pussy. Alain smacked her thick ass, and Nadia rested her hands on his shoulders and began riding him with all of her might...

"Hot damn, I can't believe I never noticed that ass," Alain cried out, as he took Nadia on all fours. Face down and ass up, the young woman kept grinding her big ass against her lover's groin, welcoming his thick rod inside of her. Hard and fast the two of them went at it, and they didn't let up until exhaustion wrecked their bodies. Covered in sweat, reeking of their juices, Nadia and Alain held hands and smiled at one another. Some things were just beyond words...

"Now, you can forget about those professional dominant types you've been going to, because if anyone's going to be spanking your ass, it's going to be me," Nadia said, playfully smacking Alain's cute butt as the handsome brother got up and headed for the washroom. Alain turned around and blew her a kiss, then continued on his merry way. Alain thanked his lucky stars for having a woman like Nadia Garang in his life, and hoped he had enough gas left in his tank for round two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 01 BDSM reinvention of Alice stories-introducing the Red Queen.in BDSM
A New Lover A wife informs her husband about her new lover.in Fetish
My Wife's Surprise Wife takes me to Vegas to exercise her dominant side.in Fetish
Bliss in Bondage A mistress takes advantage of her submissive...in Fetish
Mistress of the Air Ch. 01 Edwardian dominatrix Lady Sally recruits her airship pilot.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories