South Sudanese Women Need BBC

Story Info
Bartender Lamika seduces Salim in Juba City.
3k words
2.13
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thirst always wins," Salim Debol said to himself as he slaked his thirst in the Archway Bar, located in the heart of metropolitan Juba City, Capital of South Sudan. On that particular evening, the African metropolis felt hotter than Hell. Salim wandered into the air-conditioned bar, seeking a refuge from the summer heatwave. The tall, dark-skinned young man drowned away his sorrows as he downed one beer after another. Salim's rapid alcohol consumption earned him a strange look from Lamika Garang, the establishment's lead bartender.

"It's been that kind of day, Salim?" asked Lamika Garang, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and curvaceous South Sudanese woman of about forty. Salim smiled at Lamika and nodded, then licked his lips. Lamika grinned, and poured Salim another shot. Whoever thinks that African Muslim men don't drink clearly has never met Salim. The South Sudanese brother could drink the sturdiest Irishman under the table. Salim paused his drinking for a bit, and looked at the television set. There was something on the news about Canadian missionaries arriving at the Juba International Airport. Salim scoffed derisively as he watched the news report.

"Lamika, we've been over this, South Sudan doesn't need foreign missionaries, my sister, I've lived among these people, and they hate all things Black," Salim said angrily. He was a regular at the Archway Bar, located close to his new job at the South Sudan Ministry of Infrastructure, and Lamika knew his issues. Lamika shot him a look, sighed and then grabbed the remote. The bartender changed the channel, and an African romantic comedy began to play. Salim sighed in relief. Nice to see that Juba's entertainment sector was doing alright. Lamika looked intently at Salim, and he gulped down his last beer, knowing that the lady was now curious about him.

"Something has happened to you, I can tell," Lamika said, and Salim bit his lip and looked at her. How to answer the lady's question? It has often been said that one can never go home again, and after six years in Canada, Salim viewed his homeland of South Sudan differently. The nation of South Sudan isn't the hopeless, failed state that CNN and CBC claimed it was. Salim saw South Sudan as a place that was full of potential. The issues which the South Sudanese people faced, such as healthcare, food shortages, infrastructure issues and the like, could be solved with time and hard work. For these hardy people, Salim's people, there was nowhere to go but up...

"Canada is not the land of sweetness that many of us Africans think it is," Salim said firmly. Lamika nodded expectantly at him, sensing a story. Salim closed his eyes for a moment, and his thoughts drifted back to his old life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Salim was officially a dual citizen of both Canada and South Sudan, but he'd vowed never to return to Canada after what he endured there. How much abuse and mistreatment can a man endure until he's had enough? Salim had reached that breaking point a long time ago...

"Tell me all about it, brother," said Lamika, smiling seductively at Salim, who sighed and nodded. The memories tugged at Salim's consciousness, and he surrendered to them. The Archway Bar and its clients, about eight men and five women, vanished utterly, replaced by a vastly different landscape. Salim came to Ottawa full of hope, determined to earn a degree from Carleton University and build a life for himself. The young Afro-Sudanese didn't know about the dangers and hardship which awaited him in the Canadian Capital. Canada isn't the bastion of friendliness and tolerance that a lot of outsiders think it is, that's for damned sure. Of course, this was a lesson that Salim had to learn...

While trying to earn a civil engineering degree from Carleton University, Salim got to know his new campus, and the outlying metropolis which surrounded it. Canada was a complex land, home to a unique people who seemed innocuous and friendly on the surface, but had passive aggression and covert hostility in abundance. In the City of Ottawa, if you're a foreigner and a person of color, the person smiling to your face is often the one stabbing you in the back. Salim befriended a few other international students at Carleton University and focused on his studies.

"Let me tell you about my journey in Ottawa," Salim said to a smiling, eager Lamika. Leaning back on his stool, Salim began to tell his tale. As a six-foot-six, dark-skinned African man, Salim often got stared at wherever he went in Ottawa. Whether he was walking the hallways of Carleton University or striding through the Rideau Shopping Center, Salim was stood out. He was a stranger in a strange land and there was no escaping it. Salim spoke English and French fluently, having learned both languages back at Saint Therese Academy in his hometown of Juba City, South Sudan. The brother knew how to navigate Ottawa, but the place was complex, to say the least.

Salim remembered how one professor, Nicolas Bacic, would ignore him in class when he raised his hand to ask or answer questions. The professor, a middle-aged, dark-haired and bespectacled White man originally from Eastern Europe, was quick to answer whatever question that the White guys and White gals in class asked. The professor even seemed fond of the Chinese students and the Indian students, but the Black male students seemed to attract his scorn. The fact that Salim loved engineering and continuously got good marks did nothing to deter the professor's attitude toward him.

"Salim, my dude, you're a Black Muslim man in Canada and you're smart, the White dudes are going to be intimidated by you everywhere you go," said his good buddy and roommate Raphael Vincent, a tall and skinny young Haitian man. Salim looked at Raphael, and considered the young man's words. Raphael was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Haitian immigrant parents and seemed to possess profound insight into Canadian society. Salim was smart when it came to academia, but he had a lot to learn about life in Canada...

"I don't intend to stay in Canada, they can keep their passive aggressive country, I just want my degree and then I'm out," Salim retorted haughtily, and Raphael laughed. The two young Black men were chilling in their off-campus residence, a large apartment building located on Bronson Avenue, close to the Carleton University campus. Salim had adjusted fairly well to his new life in the City of Ottawa. He worked as a shelf stocker at Walmart, and took five classes per semester at Carleton University. The hard-working young African man was counting the days until graduation...

"Salim, my man, if you become a permanent resident or a citizen, life in Canada will be easier for you," Raphael suggested, and Salim frowned while considering the possibilities. He would seek out an immigration attorney, Giles Waterson, and begin his Canadian immigration journey. A couple of years after graduating from Carleton University, Salim became a permanent resident of Canada, receiving his special card in the mail, and then began counting the days until he could apply for citizenship. Salim was nothing if not patient and hard-working, but the brother had his limits.

"Hold up, Salim, you make Canada sound terrible, but some good things happened to you there," Lamika said, cocking an eyebrow. Salim blinked, pulling away from his memories. He looked at the attractive South Sudanese MILF standing before him. What did this dame, who had probably never lived in the West, know about how Black men are treated in Canada? Africans who've never lived in North America or Europe are often naïve about such places. They don't know about systemic racism or microaggressions. They're like lambs to the slaughter once they arrive in these complex, subtly hostile realms...

"I'm getting to that, another shot, please," Salim said, and Lamika indulged him. Salim downed his drink, and then paused. Salim closed his eyes, and a smile crept into his dark, handsome features as he recalled the best part of his journey in Canada. While visiting his attorney's office, located on Bank Street in downtown Ottawa, Salim met Jesslyn Coleman. The short, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired young woman, a native of Preston, Nova Scotia, simply took Salim's breath away. Before meeting Jesslyn, Salim had no idea that there was a large population of Afro-Canadians living in the province of Nova Scotia. The brother from South Sudan had a lot to learn about Canada, and about women, come to think of it...

"Hmm, I like that smile, tell me about this Jesslyn lady," Lamika said with a grin, brushing her hand against Salim's. Grinning, Salim nodded and then told Lamika all about his meeting with Jesslyn, and the romance that followed. When Salim met Jesslyn, he thought she was half Black and half White, since her skin was golden brown and she had green eyes. The cutie from Nova Scotia was actually offended when Salim asked about her racial identity, and let him know it toot sweet...

"I'm Black, not mixed, and I resent your question," Jesslyn told Salim, who smiled sheepishly and hastily apologized. After apologizing profusely, Salim informed Jesslyn that he was a newcomer to Ottawa by way of South Sudan. The brother was still learning about Canadian culture and its diversity and complexity. Jesslyn looked at Salim through suspicious eyes, and then relented. Salim, an incorrigible womanizer back in Juba City, decided to move in for the kill. Jesslyn's hot and feisty, and Salim was curious about her...

"I'd love to learn about Black Nova Scotian culture sometime," Salim said, and he asked for Jesslyn's number. After a brief hesitation, Jesslyn gave Salim her digits, and that's how it all began. Two days after their first meeting, Salim asked Jesslyn out to a movie, and they had a blast at the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. Jesslyn was smart and opinionated and charming, and Salim found her fascinating. After initially butting heads, they got along great...

"Hmm, seems like you met a fine sister, Salim, how did you screw it up?" Lamika asked, and Salim paused, recalling how things went with Jesslyn. For a year, Salim and Jesslyn were inseparable. Three months after they started dating, Jesslyn introduced Salim to her parents, Monroe Coleman and Jessica Lynn Colley. Jesslyn's folks were both mixed-race, the result of African-Canadian and Irish-Canadian parentage. Salim found Jesslyn and her family welcoming and charming. Truth be told, Salim had fallen in love with Jesslyn and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her...

"Life is what happens while a brother makes plans," Salim admitted sadly, and Lamika nodded gently. Salim took a deep breath, and then shared the remainder of his tale with the bartender. Jesslyn and Salim were deeply in love, but life threw them in different directions. Jesslyn, who had an MBA from the University of Dalhousie back in Halifax, Nova Scotia, began working for KPMG in downtown Ottawa. Salim was bilingual, and had a civil engineering degree from Carleton University, but couldn't find work as an engineer in Ottawa.

"You're not trying hard enough to find a job, stop making excuses," Jesslyn said to Salim, as they dined inside East Side Mario's restaurant in the Saint Laurent Mall. Salim had taken Jesslyn there for their anniversary dinner, and they were dining on fine Italian food when the conversation topic turned to work. Salim had his resume on Indeed and a bunch of other places, and applied for jobs left and right. None of the big engineering firms wanted to hire a man fresh out of university, who had zero work experience and was foreign-born. Salim felt trapped by his circumstances, and Jesslyn refused to understand that...

"Jesslyn, how could you say that? I went on three interviews this week," Salim replied quietly. Jesslyn sighed deeply and looked at Salim as though there was something wrong with him. Salim reached for Jesslyn's hand but she pulled away from him. She looked angry and started to voice her disappointment in him. Salim winced and tried to placate the irate Jesslyn. It got so bad that the waiter came by to check on them. As Salim put on a smile, Jesslyn got up from her chair, called him a loser and stormed out of the restaurant. Salim felt angry and humiliated. He sat down, frozen. Thus ended his relationship with Jesslyn Coleman of Preston, Nova Scotia...

"I am so sorry," Lamika said, after Salim confessed the end of his tale of woe. Salim flashed her a wan smile and then, amazingly, he refused the shot she offered him. Salim watched the television with interest. Onscreen, the hero, a down-on-his-luck romantic type, a cab driver, kissed his new bride, the daughter of a wealthy businessman. In the movies, love conquers all. In real life, educated Black men who are having trouble in the job market get dumped by the Black women they love. Romance is for suckers, Jesslyn Coleman taught Salim that...

After the demise of his relationship with Jesslyn Coleman, Salim became determined to get out of Canada. The country had nothing to offer him. Salim studied for the Canadian citizenship test and then passed it. After getting his Canadian citizenship, Salim worked odd jobs such as call center agent, customer service representative or tech support, and saved about thirty thousand Canadian dollars. Salim returned to Juba City, South Sudan, with his Canadian funds, his Carleton University civil engineering degree, and what was left of his dignity. Salim vowed to put Canada and Jesslyn out of his mind forever...

"I'll be alright, thanks for listening," Salim said to Lamika, who grinned and then went to serve other patrons. Salim admired Lamika's curvy body and her big round ass. South Sudanese women are something else with their tall, curvy bodies and big butts. The bartender lady looked good. Salim hung around until closing time, and was so out of it that Lamika called him a cab. Salim thanked Lamika for listening, and then slipped her a hundred American dollars. Lamika blinked in surprise, and shook her head, but Salim insisted. Lamika smiled and thanked Salim, and he got into the cab, which then took off into the night.

Salim headed to the Bior Heights District, where he lived, and stumbled out of the cab after paying his fare. The brother headed into his two-story, four-bedroom house, and his dog Harriet came bounding toward him. Salim patted the dog on the head, and fed her some meat from the fridge. With barely enough strength left, Salim stumbled toward his bedroom, and collapsed on his king-sized bed with his clothes and shoes still on. The brother was tired...

Salim slept, or tried to, and in the strange state between wakefulness and sleep, he dreamed. At first, Salim dreamed of Jesslyn Coleman, the beauty from Nova Scotia, the unforgettable African Canadian woman who stole his heart. In his slumber, the drunken and horny Salim began stroking his cock through his pants. Salim visualized Jesslyn's curvy body, but then he remembered her rather harsh last words to him, and it nearly killed his boner. No woman has ever humiliated or crushed Salim quite like Jesslyn...

"Oh my," Salim thought, as Jesslyn's curvy body vanished from his fantasy, replaced by Lamika Garang. A guilty smile crept into Salim's face as he masturbated, thinking about the tall South Sudanese gal with the thick ass. Salim unzipped his pants and stroked his long and thick member, which Jesslyn used to suck and ride so well. Instead of fantasizing about Jesslyn's golden-brown, curvaceous body, Salim thought of Lamika, the dark-skinned beauty with the thick ass and the easy smile.

"Hey handsome," Lamika said, in Salim's fantasy, and he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Salim laid Lamika on his bed, and proceeded to ravish her. The tall, dark-skinned, almost Amazonian gal, a true South Sudanese beauty, embraced Salim as he made love to her. Salim kissed Lamika and caressed her breasts. He kissed her tits and then fingered her pussy. Lamika let out a happy sigh as Salim buried his face between her legs and ate her out.

Salim buried his face between Lamika's dark thighs, and the tall South Sudanese beauty arched her back, crying out his name. Salim ate Lamika's pussy like a hungry man, and didn't let up until she came. A wicked grin escaped Salim's lips as he withdrew his lips from Lamika's pussy, and watched her shudder in ecstasy. Lamika grinned at Salim, who nodded proudly, thrilled to have brought pleasure to this tall and sexy, curvy and desirable African goddess...

"Hmm, yeah," Salim groaned, and he stroked his cock furiously as he came, his mind swirling with thoughts of Lamika, that curvy body of hers, and that big ass that won't quit. Salim sat up on his bed, and realized that he was alone in his house, save for his pet who stays downstairs. The young South Sudanese man sighed, and then remembered the evening's events. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, and whatever life that Salim might have had there was officially in the past.

Salim vowed to embrace his new life in Juba City. To Hell with Canada and other western countries that don't appreciate college-educated and qualified Black men who want to make a difference in the professional world. Perhaps it's time that the educated Black men that Canada doesn't want to employ turned their talents towards making Africa greater than it has ever been. Salim has a good paying job as a mid-level manager with the South Sudanese Ministry of Infrastructure, and since he looks good and has money, there are a lot of women after him. Hmm, perhaps Salim's next bold adventure will involve a certain sexy lady bartender. Lamika looks good, and she seems single, so why not?