Southern Belle

Story Info
A proper southern belle with a little extra.
5.8k words
4.51
37.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you start writing a story and the side character develops into someone who gets their own story. This one just took on a life of its own and kept going. In fact it will be published before the sequel where she first showed up.

This is a work of fiction and all characters are over 18.

*****

My name is Desiree and I dearly love cornholing boys. That may sound slightly odd but although I'm a girl through and through, I bring a solid nine plus inches of girl to the garden party. There's nothing quite like watchin' some master of universe, fresh young college boy athlete, or fancy boy model squirming on the end of your parts. Knowing he shouldn't like it but he does. Too much. And then he has that hot shame on his face where he don't want anyone to know but he don't want to stop either. Watchin' him give up that part of him that thinks he's top dog and instead he's squealing like the ol' pig we use to keep out behind the stables for bacon and ham.

You may ask how I even discovered my little hobby being a proper southern girl who likes picnics, ice cream, and horses. Well I learned by example. The stables were big and I'd wander around them quiet as could be. Especially after I found out you could see all sorts of naughty things that mama and daddy definitely tried to protect me from. Even though I was almost 19 they didn't even want me out there when the stallions were put in with the mares.

One weekday I had managed to stay home from finishing school cause I was just working on my MRS degree. Daddy has a hard time saying no when I ask sweetly. I went to go see my favorite horse and maybe go saddle up for a ride. It was late May and the weather was perfect for a ride and skinny-dipping in the creek.

I snuck down cause I wasn't supposed to be there or go skinny-dipping and cut through the hay barn. I could hear low voices and then a bit of a whimper. There, bent over a bale with his pants around his ankles was one of the stablehands, Jimmy who had been a couple of grades ahead of me in school. Behind him was our manager, Earl who had his big old talleywhacker out and right up Jimmy's bottom. And he wasn't just staying still either. He was punching that big thing in and out until his belly hit Jimmy's tush and then pulling it right back out.

Now I knew stallions did that to mares and that's where babies came from. As much as they tried to keep me away, I saw it a couple of times. But boys doing it to other boys was a revelation. And they both seemed to like it.

Earl was grunting and groaning as he grabbed Jimmy's hips and ol' Jimmy was moaning and whimpering a little but I noticed he was humpin' back into it and his talleywhacker was hard as a board.

Mine own had crept up itself as I watched all this. See, I knew I was different but most people didn't know. Mama, and few doctors I guess. I had grown and was raised as a girl but real young I realized my girl parts got big fast and started looking like boy parts. Mama told me to hush it up and took me to doctors and stuff. They just sort of shook their heads and made notes but didn't do anything.

And I was still soft and round like a girl. With a pretty face and long brown hair nobody knew different. Never did get much upstairs though and I had to get store-boughts later when I got tired of stuffing my bras with tissues.

So anyway, I'm watching and my riding breaches have got real uncomfortable cause my parts have got big and don't want to stay between my legs where mama says I should keep them. I slid them down with my panties down so my girl parts can stick out proper. They're girl parts you know because they're on a girl. I was rubbing it up and down watching what I later learned was called cornholing.

They was really getting into it until Mr. Earl gives a big moan and pushes his thing deep in Jimmy who moans and shoot his stuff on the hay bail. Mr. Earl must have done it too in Jimmy 'cause when he backed up I could see it on Jimmy's dirt hole. He got a smack on ass too after Mr. Earl told him to go start exercising the horses. But it was friendly like.

Jimmy just hitched up his drawers and said something about "same time on Friday." Mr. Earl just grunted in confirmation and I stayed hid until they left.

Armed with my new knowledge I staked out the barn again on Friday. School was just for finishing and I was pretty finished by then anyway. I had my hiding spot all staked out and got to see it from the beginning this time.

Jimmy put that big thing in his mouth first! Which isn't something horses do. And he bobbed up and down getting it all shiny with spit. Then he took a big bottle of Glide that they use for foaling and rubbed it up and down Mr. Earl's big pecker. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that he put a lot more up his dirty hole so that big thing would fit.

I wore a dress and no panties that day cause I didn't want anything in the way. I resolved next time that I'd get more of that Glide so I didn't rub my parts raw while watching them. It was about the same really except it took a while to get that talleywhacker up his bottom and he was making all sorts of faces as it happened. Missed that part the first time and it was real exciting.

It ended the same and I had my summer pastime. Sometimes they did it with a horse blanket on the bail and Jimmy's legs straight up and there was a time he rode Mr. Earl just like a jockey. Had to say that was pretty exciting 'cause I could see that big old thing pulling his hole out like a rubber stick shift boot cover. He seemed to like it though. Sometimes he wouldn't even get cornholed and instead Mr. Earl would shoot his stuff in his mouth.

Now one day I got a big surprise. I was all ready in my spot waiting in anticipation. I was darn disappointed when Mr. Earl shows up with my brother Bobby who's home from college for the summer.

"You gettin' lots of sweet tail over at Wake?" Mr Earl asked my brother.

"Takes lots of sweet talkin' but those debs get a little crazy when they get out of the house so yeah." My shock was complete when my brother reaches over and grabs the front of Mr. Earl's Levis "Been missing this fat snake though."

"Well get ready boy and we'll see how tight that college boy pussy has gotten." I watched in awe as my big brother greased it all up and then took it right up his back hole like it was nothing. Then he turned right around and put it in his mouth again until it got hard and then did it again.

I jilled off twice too at the sight as did Bobby. His talleywhacker never seemed to get soft in between and I noticed with a bit of pride I think mine is bigger.

They finished and I snuck out. Later on that night I walked by Bobby's room and the door was open. He lounged there in some boxers and I took in his lean muscled physique. I could feel my parts start to expand.

"So you telling people you're riding a lot and that's making you bowlegged?" He looked up with a little alarm.

"Well I am and I haven't done it in a while."

"You sure it's not because you're having Mr. Earl cornhole you?" His face went white as a sheet.

"Shut the door. What did you see?"

"I saw Mr. Earl shove his thing right up your butt and you acted like it was Christmas. Then you put it in your mouth and had him do it again." I'm not sure how you describe that shade of red but Bobby was pure red.

"Uh, Desiree, don't say nothing please. It would ruin me and the family."

"Who says I'm gonna talk. Especially if you shuck them duds and show me that hard bod." He gave a sigh of resignation, stood and dropped the boxers. His parts all small and tucked up between his legs.

"Play with yourself and make it get big" I ordered.

"Sis, that's kind of weird. You're my baby sister" he complained.

"You don't think people aren't gonna find it kind of weird that you let the help put their peckers in your mouth and bottom?" He complied an soon had a very reasonable sized member responding. It wasn't as big as mine though.

"Get down like a dog so I can see where Mr. Earl put his thing. I was surprised it would fit." He turned and knelt on the bed. The smooth globes of his rear split to reveal his dirty bits and I peered closer at it.

"Still looks kind tight" and I probed at the ring with my index finger.

It was spongy and hot but the hole clenched tight. "You got any grease?"

"Top drawer. Lord I'm not sure about letting my baby sister touch my butt hole."

"Hush up. You were letting a man put his thing in here not four hours ago so I don't want to hear it. Come to think of it, who else have you let do that to you?"

"Uh, well Jamison" he said embarrassedly.

"You mean big, black Jamison?" I was little shocked because we were friendly to everyone black or white there were lines in the South still.

"Yeah, he gotta a big one and we got drunk once down by the river and I let him once. He kept at me after that and it felt good."

I got out the lotion from the top drawer. There were dirty magazines in there too and I resolved to look at them later. Squeezing a big dollop on his crack I rubbed it in and he groaned. I giggled at the thought of my big, strong brother taking talleywhackers up his bottom and liking it. I could put mine in there too. Just like my finger. I pushed at the hole and it swallowed it.

He groaned and I marveled at the smooth hotness of the clenched muscle. I bet that would feel good. I pushed in and out and he moaned into the sheet.

I wanted to try it and slid down my panties to let my girl parts spring free. Fingering his hole, I rubbed more lotion in and then coated myself too. I pulled my fingers free then straddled and crouched. The tip touched his partially open hole and I pushed quickly into the heat.

I know now why they sometimes call them pillowbiters. I quickly became distracted by the warm sheath I was partially embedded in and tried to get further in. "For god sake, I don't know what you're doing but slow down. This isn't a pussy" he panted and had a pained look on his face. It was all I could do not to bury myself in his backside. I would be putting myself in more boy's bottoms in the future considering how this one felt.

He was grimacing and panting for a minute and the moment he slacked I started in again and found myself pressed against his backside.

"What did you put in me?" he whispered.

"My girl parts" I answered.

"What?"

"My girl parts silly and now I'm going to do the same thing that Mr. Earl and Jamison did to you." I grabbed his hip and thrust in and out to his pillow muffled moans. It felt so good that I resolved to do this again many times. Who knew that putting your parts in a boy could feel so good. Nobody had ever told me.

I think Bobby liked it too. He started moaning and rotating his hips back into me. A sure sign it seemed of him liking it. The lotion was wringing around my parts like a squeegee and leaving a foamy ring. There was a rush of feeling and I could feel my parts jerk and spit seed up into him as he moaned and the ring clenched with his own release.

My parts were real sensitive now and I pulled out in a rush that made him groan again. "What did you do to me?" His question was half delirious. One eye half opened and then both shot open.

"Desiree, you have a cock!"

"No, that just my girl parts. Mama says so." In my heart I had always known I was different but I was a girl. Said so on my birth certificate and I looked the part except for the one thing.

Bobby looked at me in askance but didn't go further. He laid down in his own goo. Mine trailing from between his cheeks.

"This isn't right" he said. "It's incest."

"Oh who cares. That just matters so you don't have children with problems. You don't get pregnant through your bottom. I loved it, and want to do it again real soon." My girl parts were a little soft I liked the idea of being in his bottom again and they lurched up.

"Sweet Jesus, I can't take that again. Go wash up and I'll give you a suck." So I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself. The idea of being in his mouth making me more erect.

He knelt at my feet and I found out the second most fun you can have is having a pair of lips on your girl parts. You can't go as deep cause he'll gag on it but it still felt good. He tried to swallow it all but it was a bit of a garden hose and speckled his face with my stuff. He looked real pretty that way.

Funny thing is despite all his protests, I found him outside my door a couple of nights later. "Hey Desiree, I was kind of wondering..."

"Why Bobby, do you want my girl parts in your dirty place again?" I played it up having learned that the gleam was lust.

"Um, yeah I do baby sister. " He blushed and that's how I learned that once you took a man up his bottom you could get him again and he'd do anything. Something that serves me to this day.

I did it with Bobby the rest of that summer regular and when he came back home for holidays he was like a wild man for it. I learned all the special places for a man and how to make him erupt his goo whenever I thought it should happen. And of course I had to find a substitute when he wasn't here 'cause now that I had sampled bottoms I was going to have more.

Bobby keyed me in to all the cornholing going on around the farm too. I had no desire to have it done to me. I'd tested with a finger and thought no thank you. A couple of the hands went with Mr. Earl and Jamison regular and I'd spy them out and watch them go at it. Jamison was a big boy but I think I'm bigger. He sure could go at it though. I'd watch those chocolate cheeks quiver and wiggle and think how much fun it would be to split that pink hole I'd see sometimes.

The big surprise came one day when I was skulking around, thinking about how to find the next boy to be with. My daddy walked in with Chester who handled the general maintenance. I just about soiled myself when he grabbed Chester's butt and told him that he needed to milk his trouser snake.

Chester knelt down and daddy fished his big old thing out. It was pretty much as big as my lady parts and stood straight out with a big heavy sack between. I'll be darned if Chester didn't bend daddy over and stick his nose right up his hairy crack. You could hear the licking and a spitting and daddy seemed like he liked it. Then he took those big hairy orbs right in his mouth before taking daddy's thing all the way into his mouth until the curly hairs were on his nose. I swear I couldn't decide whether to be turned on by his throat getting punched or pissed off that daddy was cheating on momma.

It didn't last long and daddy sent all of what he had into Chester's mouth and he swallowed it in a big old gulp. Two minutes later daddy was thanking him and they went separate ways.

Now I was mad about all that because my momma is still beautiful even though she's getting older and daddy had no right to be steppin' out like that. I was gonna tell her that night and went up to her room but realized daddy was there too. And they was doing it.

I'm ashamed to say I peeked in and listened and they weren't just talking. Daddy lay at the edge of the bed with his legs up and momma was there in between them. Both of them giving soft little grunts as I could see their hips working and momma moved her hand rapidly in front of her. "Got a fine hoovering from Chester today after he licked my hind end today. Gotta say it's amazin' how far past his tonsils he can take it."

"That so, may have to watch that again some day. Always appreciated a fine licking. Almost as much as a good rogerin'. Old Spence gave it to me good on Wednesday after I dropped off the baked goods. That man appreciates biscuits almost as much as pussy. Can't look at his kitchen table the same way anymore considering I've been face down on it enough times. Good thing it's smooth or I'd be getting splinters. Randy old goat for sure. Still looking for another hand?"

"Yep, lots of new work and we could use some more nice young tail."

"Old Spence isn't the only horny old goat I guess. I'm sure you just want to break in some new boy for a little variety."

"Like you should talk woman. How many boys you take into the hay loft and send home men. All that young meat just sniffing around. Hell, I know which hands to hire based on them not sniffing around you or Desiree. Ooh, work that spot on the gland honey."

I saw momma moving her hips quickly and realized she had something on that was doing something to daddy. Almost like she was doin' him up the back way. That's what she was doing as I saw him squirm.

"I'm worried about that girl a little, no titties to speak of at her age. That doesn't get the boys."

"Well get her some store-boughts cause I'm sure that little minx has the same randiness her momma has. Gonna blow. Give it to me hard." I saw momma's hips start jack hammerin' into him and he gave a long grown and shot goo up his chest. Momma wiped it up with a finger and stuck it into her mouth. She then bent and laid atop of daddy and kissed him. The sticky spend moving between their tongues. I could also see then what she had been doing to daddy. A big black rubber talleywhacker was hooked to her and protruding from underneath his sack.

"Damn woman, you sure are a fine one. You do that to your boys you training."

"Yes sir, gotta get 'em to show some patience sometime and a little peter up their backsides tends to calm them right down. Course it can't be as big as this one but it's usually cherry territory then."

"You get any who like it too much, send them my way and I'll break 'em in as new hands."

Momma stood and pulled out then and I marveled at what she had put up daddy's backside. Biggest thing I'd ever seen and he didn't blink. They talked more about inconsequential things as I realized there was nothing to tell momma. In fact it sounded like she knew and approved of his activities while talking about her own. Sort of explains while all the boys paid me a lot of attention despite not having much of a chest. Apparently momma was a well known local educator.

You might think I'd be shocked by all that but I recovered quick. I figured out momma's reputation meant that the boys were out there for the taking. I got those store-boughts before summer was out and let it be known that I was a late bloomer with some high and proud C cups that defied gravity and were just a little to big for my petite frame.

Wasn't surprised when daddy hired a new hand and a week later I spied them rutting in the tack room. Watching momma a little more carefully got me an eyeful of tight young bodies poundin' between her legs and sometimes even taking her strap-on between their tender cheeks. Kept notes on those fellas because they were ripe for my plans. She must of known the 18th birthday of every boy in the county.

The trick I figured was to get boys in over their heads and then bend them around my little fingers. They wouldn't want anyone to know that they were less than conventional perverts and I'd turn them so inside out they'd do anything. If Bobby was any indication I'd probably catch a few.

The plan went like this. Boys like titties and boys like having their peckers sucked on. And when I was sucking on their peckers with my shirt open, well their butt holes would be right there for reachin'. From watching all the activities I had a pretty good idea by now that getting a finger up their butt and on their gland, I could get them to do pretty much anything. I tried it on Bobby during a weekend he had home and I think he passed out. He came back out of it when girl parts went right up his tight tush.

"Damn it Desiree, not so rough. Well now that you're in go ahead." He took it up the dirt road four times from me and might have snuck in another with Mr Earl. He said he was riding a lot when he went back to school bowlegged but I didn't see him on a horse.

12