Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan wants to make another baby with her lover.
8k words
4.38
74.6k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

Author's note: First, this is a story that belongs in 'Loving Wives' because it is about a woman having sex with a man other than her husband and getting pregnant. It also explores the mild kink of cum eating and swapping. If this kind of story isn't for you, don't read it and then post angry comments.

This is the second part of a two part story. You need to read my earlier story 'Souvenir' first.

In French, 'souvenir' is a verb that means 'to remember'. We use the word in English as a noun. The French verb 'revenir' means 'to return'.

*

When Ben and I had been married two years we had started trying to begin a family. That was when we found out that Ben had a type of total and irreversible male infertility. I had resigned myself to the reality that we would have to use a sperm donor. Ben was slower in coming to accept this reality. We took a vacation together in Hawaii in mid-winter to relax together, and I knew we would have to come to a decision when we returned home.

While in Hawaii we ran into my old high school sweetheart Chad. On the last night that Chad was in Hawaii, Ben nudged me into having an affair with him. I cannot blame Ben for my actions though. In reality I too wanted it to happen. I conceived and Ben and I had a son we named David late that year. You can find all of this in my story Souvenir.

Since David was born, Ben had proven himself to be a wonderful father as I had expected. He left his high aspiration position at a major law firm to work as in-house counsel for an industrial company. The new job had much better hours. We moved from downtown Chicago to the suburbs where we bought a tidy house on a quiet street with a fenced yard.

Ben bided his time, waiting throughout my entire pregnancy and on for almost three years before he brought up the topic of the conception. We were enjoying a quiet evening sitting in our sunroom. David was in bed, and Ben and I were simply sitting together and talking about any number of things. The topic came from seemingly out of the blue.

"That night in Hawaii with Chad, can you tell me what happened?" He abruptly asked.

As I got over my initial surprise, I eyed Ben with suspicion. Was Ben suddenly now, long after the fact, starting to get cold feet? Or had he been nursing a wounded pride for three years, and his jealousy was finally now rising to the surface unbidden to create a nest of thorns in our marriage? I felt the sick twist of fear in the pit of my stomach.

"Why do you want to know?" I temporized.

"I was just curious. I thought it might be something we could...oh, I don't know." Ben was at a loss for words it seemed.

The details of how I had sex with Chad and got impregnated didn't seem like a great topic to share with my husband, even if he had been the one that pushed me into doing it. Ben's tone was light and conversational, and he didn't seem to be motivated by jealousy. But what was he getting at? Why did he want any details? One of my deepest fears was that Ben had never actually intended for me to go and sleep with Chad. He hadn't come right out and told me to explicitly, but his meaning had seemed pretty clear.

Regardless of Ben's motives, I had my own embarrassment to consider as well. I'd be far too mortified to relate the details of my tryst to Ben while casually sitting in our tidy home. For the moment I deflected him by reversing the question.

"What do you think happened?" I asked him.

"I think I know the broader sense." Ben returned. "After all, we have David."

I felt relieved, I suppose. At least I hadn't been wrong about Ben's intentions in Hawaii. I managed to shift the subject, and Ben seemed to get the hint that I was not likely to divulge details.

That night Ben waited for me to climb into bed and I could feel his eyes on me as I brushed my teeth in the bathroom adjacent to our bedroom. As is normal for me, I was just wearing a T-shirt to sleep in. I leaned forward to spit in the sink and I knew Ben was staring at me. Leaning forward I presented a tantalizing view of my thick pussy lips, briefly bringing them from concealment between my legs.

I was feeling a little bit horny, and I lingered for a few seconds to tease him a bit. As I rinsed my mouth I knew his eyes were still on my pussy. I felt blood engorging my lips and a moistening in my pussy.

I climbed into bed and Ben reached for me. He was clearly aroused as I could feel his hardness press against me while he pulled me close. We kissed for a while and then Ben rolled between my thighs without any foreplay. I pulled my legs up, spreading myself and inviting him to take me. I felt Ben's hardness bump against my mound. I was already wet, and his thickness slowly spread my lips before the hard shaft steadily filled my body.

I lay back under my husband's comfortable weight and let the pleasure of being penetrated run through me. After a while I decided I wanted to be on top. We rolled over together, Ben's cock still buried inside me. Once I was mounted on him, I ground my hips down against his, rubbing my lips all over his pubic bone while feeling his thick cock filling me up.

Just as I started to feel an orgasm build, Ben gave a small groan and I felt the familiar sensation of his cock throbbing with his release and spurting his cum deep inside me. Ben had reached his climax faster than usual and robbed me of my own. After coming, Ben rested beneath me, letting his cock soften within the tight grip of my vagina.

"Hmmm...you cheated me on that one." I murmured to him. "What got you so aroused?"

"I'll make it up to you." Ben whispered.

He placed his hands against my thighs and urged me forward until I was kneeling over his chest. Then he shocked me as he suddenly slid himself down until his head was between my thighs. He grasped my hips and I felt his lips press against mine. His tongue slipped between my pussy lips and touched my clit.

"Oh no," I said softly. "Stop." Ben had never gone down on me after fucking me before and I was very self-conscious. My cunt was soaking wet with my arousal and I couldn't help but think about the huge load of semen injected deep in my vagina.

I was also still very aroused from our interrupted intercourse. As Ben buried his face against my engorged lips my protest dissolved into a groan of pleasure. Ben rubbed his tongue back and forth across my clit while alternately sucking on it hard. My arousal immediately picked up where we had left off, and I began building towards a huge release.

As I got closer and closer to climax, my inhibitions about the state of my messy pussy dropped from my mind. Soon I was moaning almost continuously and grinding my twat hard against Ben as he licked me. Just as I was on the verge of orgasm I became aware of even greater wetness flooding from my vagina and I realized that Ben's semen was draining from me and coating his chin and mouth.

Bizarrely, the nasty kinkiness of rubbing my messy cunt all over him turned me on beyond anything and I cried out as I came. I throbbed with pleasure and felt Ben running his tongue all over my lips and even into my hole. It was so hot and so nasty I could not believe it. Where had this idea come from?

After coming I lay down next to Ben. I felt the warmth of his body in contrast to the coolness of the room. I was burning to ask him where he had decided to lick me after fucking me. He had to have been aware that he had licked his own issue from inside of me, hadn't he? I hesitated, embarrassed by knowing that he had eaten me with my pussy such a mess.

Ben offered me an opening. "Was that OK?" he asked.

I rolled over on my side and rested my head on my arm. "It was more than OK. I needed to come like that." I told him. "What had you so aroused that you came so quickly?" I asked him.

In the dim light from the open bathroom door I think I saw Ben blush red. He looked away for a moment. "Nothing." Was his reply.

I snuggled up against Ben and held him quietly. My mind was racing around and around in a circle. What struck me first was our brief conversation in the sunroom earlier. Was it a coincidence that Ben was suddenly hyper-aroused the same day as he brought up the topic of Chad for the first time in years?

I thought back to that night in Hawaii when I had conceived David. It had been Ben who had suggested that we take the chance. Ben had seemingly come to grips with our needing to resort to a sperm donor in order to conceive. But why then did he encourage me to sleep with Chad? It seemed strange that he would prefer having another man fuck his wife over an anonymous sperm donor or even adoption.

With a start I then recalled how Ben had eagerly jumped between my legs to fuck me when I returned from Chad's condo. I'd been surprised when Ben had remarked on how wet I was that night. I'd thought that he was simply commenting on my arousal. Perhaps it was something more. As hard as it was to imagine I realized that Ben was in some way turned on by the idea of Chad fucking me. Troubled by this idea, I was a long time falling asleep in Ben's embrace.

One evening a few weeks later, Ben was upstairs putting David to bed. I was sitting on the sofa flipping channels, but there was nothing much of interest on TV. Ben came back down and sat down next to me. He watched the nothing I was flipping through for a few minutes.

"What do you think about having another child?" Ben asked me.

The question startled me. I was very interested in having another baby, but I was wondering what Ben was thinking of. Did he want to use a sperm donor as we had discussed before we had David? Certainly he couldn't be thinking of anything like what had happened with Chad, could he?

"I would be interested in a second child, Ben." I let a long silence develop, waiting him out.

"I only thought of it because I've been in contact with Chad." Ben confessed. He held up a hand to my sudden look of anger, stopping me from an outburst. "It wasn't like that." He continued. "Chad and I exchanged contact information in Hawaii as a precaution. He contacted me first."

I struggled to hold my tongue and lost. "What did he ask you, if you needed anyone bred?" I was getting hotter by the second.

"No. Keep in mind; he never knew what happened after he left Hawaii." Ben tried to settle me. "He was simply curious. Think about it from his viewpoint."

I thought about it. Chad had fucked me knowing that I was partly motivated by my lust for him and also motivated by my desire to conceive. How long had he wondered what had come to pass? Did I conceive his baby? What was the child like?

I suddenly glanced back at Ben. "What about you? Doesn't this worry you?"

"Not really." He replied. "David is my son in both law and practice." He waited for a few moments. "I sent Chad some pictures."

"Are you crazy?" I asked him. I was upset. Becoming a mother had created protectiveness in me and I was probably more suspicious than was warranted. It was, after all, probably natural for Chad to be wondering about his possible progeny. A bigger wonder was why it was me and not Ben that was upset. "Wait. What did you say about having another child?" I asked.

"Well..." Ben seemed to sense that this conversation was not going as he had hoped. "Chad asked if he could ever visit us some time. I think he wanted to meet David, as a distant uncle perhaps. He sounded genuine."

My eyebrows were raised in a peak on my forehead.

"I think he also wanted to see you again." Ben finished lamely.

I flushed red. I recalled some nature show I had seen on TV about horse breeding. I remembered a scene where the breeder had placed his mare in a special stall and was walking a stallion over to mate her. That made Ben the breeder. Me, I was the mare. I turned back to stare at the TV. Ben had the sense to drop the subject for the moment.

Over the next few days I softened my stance. It wasn't so strange for Chad to want to see David, and we had parted on very good terms. In fact, Chad had never done anything to hurt me and it was wrong of me to wall him out without reason. The bigger question that I had to resolve was that of Ben. Our tacit, implied agreement in Hawaii could never be repeated. This discussion needed some fresh air.

That night I waited until David was in bed and then I told Ben that we needed to talk. I told Ben that I was just as desperate for a second child as he was. But if he wanted to go about it the same way as before then he needed to level with me.

Ben stared at me for a long while. Finally he confessed. "This is really hard for me, I have long had a secret fantasy of watching you having sex. It's a strange thing, part repellent and part attraction. I get very excited and very anxious at the same time when I think of it."

I nodded a bit, willing Ben to continue.

"I had always assumed that this was a fantasy that I would never act on in any way." He continued. "Then in Hawaii everything just kind of came together. You, me, him...and our particular need just sort of made the rationalization easy." He finished.

I thought it over as we talked. The biggest concern I would have with such a fantasy had Ben just laid it out was that his post-fantasy jealousy would run amuck. But Ben had never shown any jealousy over my night with Chad, so that was behind us. I wasn't sure I really understood his fantasy, but I could at least try to accept it. Ben's fantasy had in a strange way given me David.

I was still not really considering another round with Chad, but I decided I could live with a visit so Chad could see David. I relented a little bit. "Give me Chad's contact information and I will talk to him." I told Ben.

The next day I waited until David was down for a nap before calling the number listed. After a few rings Chad picked up. "You just caught me." He said. "I just got off a plane."

We ended up talking for almost an hour. Chad was still the warm and funny man I had once known and I wound up wondering why I had been so untrusting. He had gotten back to work, now hustling himself (his words) as a leadership consultant for Fortune 500 companies. I invited him to come and stay with us some time to catch up and to meet David. Obviously he would be introduced as just a friend of the family.

Chad checked his schedule. He could arrange some flights and arrive on a Friday in two weeks. He would catch an early bird flight out Sunday morning. I looked at the big family calendar hanging in the kitchen and noted that the weekend was clear. We agreed to the visit.

It was only after I hung up with Chad that I pulled out my own personal calendar too. I could lie to Ben about not wanting to be bred like a mare, but it is hard to lie to yourself. Was I really thinking about sleeping with Chad again? I started counting days. If I got my period a couple days hence as I expected then Chad would arrive on day thirteen of my cycle. I almost always ovulate between day thirteen and fifteen.

That night over dinner I told Ben that I had invited Chad to visit us. He smiled at me and said that he was pleased. No mention was made of giving David a sibling and Ben offered to clear the dishes. Later I entered the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I found my personal calendar sitting on the countertop instead of in my purse. I was sure I had put it away after looking at it earlier, but those kinds of things can be easy to forget. As I put it away again I had a different thought. Ben can count days just as well as I can, after all.

The next two weeks passed pretty much like any other. I was, as expected, approaching ovulation the second week and I was starting to get horny. Monday night I had a vivid and kinky dream. I dreamt that I was kneeling before Ben sucking him while Chad was fucking me hard from behind. Ben suddenly pulled out and sprayed a ridiculous amount of cum all over my face while Chad exploded and shot his own huge load into me from behind. I woke up with my pussy soaking wet.

I spent Tuesday with the memory of the dream running through my head. I was constantly wet and every move seemed to transmit friction from my jeans to my clit, tweaking my arousal just a little higher. David refused to take a nap and I couldn't even find fifteen minutes alone to get myself off.

I surprised Ben when he got home from work. At the time I expected him, I put on a TV show for David. I don't let him watch much TV, especially not right before dinner so he was delighted at the unexpected treat. Within a minute he was tuned in and turned off, to mangle a phrase.

Ben arrived home a few minutes later. I met him at the door. I leaned in close and whispered in his ear "Can you meet me in the bedroom?" He grinned at me and started to take of his shoes as I turned and headed for our room.

Once there, I didn't waste time. Part of me wanted to just get fucked until I could claim the release I was dying for. But I managed to hold out and experience part of my dream instead.

Ben joined me and I unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. They fell to the floor and he stepped from them. I knelt on the floor before Ben and grasped his cock. He felt warm and smooth in my hand, and he became semi hard within a couple seconds. I stroked him lightly and felt the heft of him as he finished stiffening in my palm.

I don't give Ben a lot of blowjobs. For one thing, I often get a sore jaw which cuts my enthusiasm. I also only really get the urge to suck him off when I'm really horny, and I'd usually prefer to get fucked at that point. Today I had the urge to make him come in my mouth. The idea of making him climax in my mouth and then swallowing his thick load was erotic.

I opened my lips and took in just the head of him. I sucked very gently on him while rubbing the underside of his cock with my tongue. I was rewarded with a soft moan. I continued this for a couple minutes, increasing the pressure of my tongue and hearing his arousal start to increase in the sound of his breathing.

Once I judged him ready, I started to suck the length of him into my throat. At the end of each thrust I would pause with my nose against his pubic hair while letting him feel the tightness of my throat around the head of his cock. He groaned with pleasure at that. "Ohhhhh baby! Suck me! Suck me!" I was thinking about what it would be like to be getting fucked hard from behind at the same moment and I almost felt like I was going to have an orgasm right there without even being touched.

I gradually quickened my pace. Ben started to talk dirty as I deep throated him over and over. "Unnnh. I'm going to come. I want to come in your mouth so bad." He told me. I grasped his hips with both hands, pulling his pelvis to me so that he could fuck my mouth with his cock. His thighs and butt were tensed up and I knew he was teetering on the brink of an orgasm. At last I felt him twitch as he groaned heavily.

I pulled back a little at the last second so not to choke on his cum. He jerked and throbbed in my mouth, spilling his semen onto my tongue. Suddenly my senses were filled with the taste and feel of his load. It was salty and ever so thick, and the sensation of it was driving me mad with lust.

He came for several long moments before he was finally done. Each time I figured he had finished, his cock would suddenly give one more spasm and a little spurt of semen would pop onto my tongue.

I let his already softening cock slip from my mouth without dribbling semen down my chin. I habitually winced as I swallowed his ejaculate, briefly struggling not to gag as its thick consistency slid down my throat. Ben pulled me to my feet to kiss me with passion. I could still taste him strongly as I parted my lips and returned both his kiss and the taste of him, and I could not help but think back to the night he had licked his cum from my pussy.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers