Souvenir - Revenir Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

His cock gave a last few erratic twitches deep in me and finally he was spent. He pulled his wet, softening member out of my body lay down next to me. His cock trailed a thin line of cum on my mound as he pulled out. We held each other for a long time. I could feel the sweat on my skin, cooling me after our mutual exertion. I could smell the slight tang of my own arousal and the faint scent of his semen. Inside my pelvis, millions of sperm were flooding my uterus. At the same time, one ovary was releasing my egg to meet them.

I had no sense of time. I held him for as long as I could, but ultimately I knew I had to leave. "I have to go now." I told him softly.

"I know." He replied in the dark. "I hope I could give you what you wanted."

"I hope so too." I thought for a minute. "I'll always love you."

I dressed quietly in the dark Chad watched me with sad eyes as I let myself out. As I walked across the moonlit sand to reach our condo I felt Chad's semen flowing from my body and flooding my panties. He had inseminated me with a massive load and as I walked it started to run down my thigh. Normally I'd simply wipe myself up as soon as possible and think nothing of it, but tonight I thought of what my ruined panties represented and I was both scared and excited.

It was too late for recriminations now. I had made my choice and now I would live with it for good or evil. If I had misunderstood Ben...well, I simply had best not think of that. The risk we were taking with our love was enormous. I pushed the guilt from my mind with an effort and let myself in the doorway. I slipped off my dress and then peeled off the sticky panties. I made as little noise as possible while cleaning myself up and performing my bedtime preparations. I hoped Ben was asleep as I pulled on a loose shirt and slipped into bed next to him.

Of course, Ben had lain awake. He was probably wondering if I had understood him. It had to be like some kind of torture to have been alone, thinking of me off fucking Chad in the other condo. Even though his exhaustion from the day was genuine, there was no way he could sleep at that time. Now was the major test. Would he be mad with jealousy? Would he suddenly be vicious and mean in the dark, blaming me for what he had asked me to do?

Ben rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist. He stirred a bit and I saw him peek at the clock. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. "Are you OK?" I asked with grave worry.

"I'm fine." He told me.

Ben was very aroused. He pushed me down gently and rolled on top of me between my legs. Ben's hardness felt good as he started to rub his body between my legs, thrusting his cock deeper into me.

"God! Are you ever wet!" Ben exclaimed, feeling the sloppy wetness of my just-fucked pussy. A shadow of doubt crossed my mind. He must have known I was wet from more than just my arousal, but evidence of my coupling with Chad seemed to only inflame his passion.

"I'm ovulating today." I whispered to him, preserving the illusion. "I want to feel you come." I urged him. Then I closed my eyes and just let Ben fuck my body. I was still aroused despite my earlier climaxes, and it felt good to have Ben loving me. After a long while he stiffened and started to come. I rubbed my hands up and down his torso as I felt his cock throb and pump his load into my vagina. When he finished we held each other in the dark until we both fell asleep.

A couple weeks after we got home from Hawaii I pulled out my personal calendar and checked the dates to be sure. I was three days overdue for my period even if I was running my longest typical cycle. I stopped by the drug store on the way home from work and bought a double pregnancy test. My hands were shaking as I peed on the first stick. In only 40 seconds a double line appeared. The second tester gave the same positive result.

Ben knew something was up when he came home that evening. He asked me what was going on almost right away. It almost came out of me like a confession. "I think I'm pregnant." I told him.

Ben was overjoyed by the news and cared for me with tender attentiveness throughout our pregnancy. He held my hand through the delivery and when the doctor presented him with his son he could not have been more proud.

Little David is approaching two now. He is tow headed and has bright blue eyes. I suppose that as he grows older he may continue to have features that Ben and I will recognize as Chad's, but he is our son nevertheless. Ben has never remarked on what happened in Hawaii. I don't dwell on it either, but sometimes when I'm feeling vulnerable I do feel moments of disquiet. I was right in my understanding of what Ben wanted, wasn't I? I'm almost certain I was.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers