Spanking Starts the Show

Story Info
Couples finds spanking a great warm-up.
3k words
4.42
85.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month after we got married, Ed and I discovered what a turn-on it was for him to give me a good, butt warming spanking. I remember the first time. It all started over such a trivial incident.

During Ed's last year of law school we decided to get married. I worked in a store near campus. Money was tight. But, we didn't want to wait to get married so we went ahead and tied the knot. We moved into a cute little apartment near campus.

One day Ed came home from class and found me napping on the couch. He woke me and asked about the awful smell coming from the kitchen. I jumped up and ran to the oven. The casserole I made for supper was burned.

We laughed as I stood there with an oven mitt holding that smoldering dish in one hand. Ed pretended to get real serious and stern. He said wasting food on our limited budget was nothing to laugh at. I went along with him and faked crying like the world was about to end.

He stepped closer and made me put the dish in the sink. Grasping my shoulders he looked me in the eye and said I was a bad girl. I should be punished. I kept doing my fake crying and said, "Please don't spank me."

I don't know where that came from, it just slipped out. Ed marched me over to the ratty old couch we had and sat down with me standing in front of him. With a few quick moves he undid my slacks and pushed them down to my ankles. My panties followed next. I can remember such a strong feeling of anticipation and heat that washed over my body. Its like it happened yesterday.

I stepped out of my clothes and voluntarily bent myself over his lap. His first open-handed smack was a little tentative. He got into it more with each swift whack on the tender cheeks of my ass. By the time he had delivered a half dozen firm smacks, I was more turned on than I had every been before. I was all over him like a tigress in heat. I pushed him back on the couch and freed his hard cock. Ed got the best blowjob of his life.

In the fifteen years since, we have used spanking as a prelude to great sex, whenever the urge has come over us. I don't mean to say we do it all the time. Most of the time I like sex slow and tender. But we've developed little signals to let each other know when a good spanking is in order.

Sometimes I'll leave my skanties lying scattered across the bathroom floor so Ed will see them. When he points out my little mess I'll give him a look and admit what a bad girl I've been. He gets the message pretty quick. A good, butt warming spanking and great sex is sure to follow.

I suppose not having any children helps when it comes to spontaneous stuff like that. We've always wanted kids, but it just hasn't been in the cards for us. The same is true for our good friends Dean and Darcy. We do a lot of stuff with them like going out to dinner and playing golf in our mixed foursome.

Dean and my Ed are both lawyers in the same big firm. That's how we all got to be friends. Darcy and I spend a lot of time, and our husband's money, shopping together. Once, when we were having lunch, I mentioned my strong affection for a good spanking as a prelude to great sex. Darcy smiled and I noticed the color rise in her cheeks as I described what Ed and I do. It must have been that day when the idea popped into my head. Sometimes the little devil in me comes out to play.

Fast forward about a month. The four of us were in a mixed doubles golf tournament at our club. That's where the husbands and wives team up to compete against each other. Darcy and I are about equal when it comes to golfing ability. Dean is a little better than my Ed. Dean and Darcy finished sixth, just one place from getting a trophy. Ed and I finished tenth. We all had dinner at the club afterward. Then we went back to our house for drinks.

Ed opened a good bottle of wine. I put on some nice music. We all relaxed on the big L-shaped couch in our family room. After my second glass I decided to try out my little devil of an idea. Dean and Darcy were sitting on the part of the couch on the other side of Ed. There was a lull in the conversation. I leaned over to my hubby and said, "I missed that chip shot on the seventeenth hole on purpose."

I said it loud enough for our guests to hear. They both looked at me with puzzled looks on their faces. I gave Ed my best naughty little girl expression. I watched as the realization slowly dawned on him. He sipped his drink like he was considering the situation. He turned his head and looked directly into my eyes. A little smile formed on his lips. I glanced over at our guests.

Darcy sat there staring. A sudden flush of color reddened the fair skin on her cheeks. She's a natural redhead. Like almost all women with that asset, her face colors at the slightest hint of embarrassment.

Ed took another sip of his drink and asked in a loud hoarse whisper, "Were you being a naughty girl?"

I didn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded. The heat was rising in my cheeks too. I could feel the tingles of excitement building in my nipples and cunny. Ed put his glass down on the table. He let his hands rest flat on his thighs and looked straight ahead. Dean spoke up, "What's going on with you two?"

Ed turned his head and looked over at Dean and Darcy. "You both heard Julie's confession. She deliberately shanked her approach on seventeen."

Dean just looked puzzled. But Darcy suddenly grasped her husband's arm and was breathing a little faster. I didn't want to lose the opportunity of the moment. I stood up and faced the three of them. "I was a bad girl," I blurted out, "And I need to be punished."

Dean's eyebrows shot up. He said, "This could get interesting. Don't let us being here stand in the way."

Ed looked me in the eye, his head tilted back. He looked like he was about to ask if I wanted my spanking in front of our guests. I stood there for a long moment. I had on a nice while silk blouse and a skirt I changed into after our round of golf at the club. I thought about answering my husband's unspoken question. I still didn't trust my voice. I decided to take the bold approach instead.

I reached up under my skirt and found the elastic bands on my panty hose and panties with my fingers. With one quick motion I pushed them down. I stepped out of my shoes and pushed my crumpled undies off my feet. Then I stood up straight, knowing everyone was aware that I was naked under my skirt. I was enjoying the rush from my new twist to the little game Ed and I had practiced so many times before.

"Well, this could get interesting," was Dean's comment. Darcy didn't say anything when I glanced at her. But there was no doubt she was stunned by my boldness. She crossed her legs and seemed to be clinging to Dean's arm. The rosy glow on her cheeks was more pronounced than before.

Ed smiled as he reached for my arm. He firmly guided me past his legs and turned me so that my back was toward our guests. He pulled me down. My knees sunk into the couch cushion. I got another inner tingle realizing my bare ass would be laid out toward Dean and Darcy.

My excitement was building. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my tender lips down there swelling with anticipation. Any doubt I had about Ed rising to my bold challenge was long gone. He kept the pressure on my arm as he guided me into position across his lap. I was still covered by my skirt. But I knew my man would never settle for anything less than a bare butt spanking.

He proceeded to play out our game with delicious teasing. He smoothed the thin material covering my most private parts. I buried my face in the cushion. I knew, just moments away, the feel of cool air would be followed by the hot smacks I loved so much. The moment dragged on. My wetness increased even more. And the knowledge that our friends would witness my humiliation made my excitement even more intense.

The unveiling of my bare bottom and the first whack were separated by just one quick beat. The loud crack of his hand on my tender flesh is always a surprise. I felt the blow and enjoyed the sensation of heat spreading from my naked tush to mingle with the heat from my pussy. The second and third smacks from Ed's open hand were better than the first.

When the fourth blow landed hard I nearly came right then. My rear was really getting the thrashing I enjoyed. The fifth and sixth whacks landed close together. I imagined the looks of fascinated interest that must have been on the faces of Dean and Darcy. It was all too much. When Ed landed that seventh blow my orgasm exploded in my pussy. It was such a powerful release I had to push my face deeper into the cushion. I was sure my cries of pleasure were heard by everyone.

Ed must have felt my quivering flesh and heard my stifled screams. He let his hand rest on my bare bottom. He held my red cheeks firmly as my orgasm faded. The he scooted me over his lap and helped me turn. I came to rest sitting with my back to the end of the couch. My legs rested across his lap as I faced our guests where they sat on the other section of the couch. I could feel Ed's hard cock with the side of my lower leg.

Darcy sat with her mouth open - one of the few times she has ever been at a loss for words. Dean held his wineglass in one hand. He raised it, smiling, and said, "Excellent job, Ed. Nothing like giving a naughty lady what she deserves."

Ed picked up his glass. He joined the toast with a smile. Then Dean turned to look at Darcy, "Anything you want to get off your lovely chest, my dear?"
She looked stunned for a second. Then a sly smile spread across her lips. I saw the little devil in her eye. In the sweet afterglow of my tender humiliation I was ready to watch whatever she was willing to do. I let my fingers find the wet folds of my pussy under my skirt. I laid back, slowly playing with myself, as I waited for my good friend to make a move.

Darcy turned toward Dean and said, "You won't get any confessions out of me. But I want exactly what Julie just got. If I don't get it I will be out tomorrow in our driveway. I'll be washing the inside of your Mercedes with the hose."

No one reacted for a long second. Then Ed let out a howl before saying, "You tell him, Darcy. You need help, I'll bring the bucket and the soap."

Dean sat looking at her. The goofy look on his face betrayed his indecision. But it was obvious she had made a serious challenge and wasn't about to back down. Dean finally realized that. He threw up his hands and then pointed down at his lap. "Put your cute little bare ass right here. I'll give you a spanking you won't forget."

Darcy stood up. At the same time, I think all four of us realized the problem she was faced with. After golf she had changed into a short sweater and culottes. It was the same as having on a pair of shorts. The only way she could get ready for her spanking was to get naked from the waist down. I felt for my friend. At the same time I couldn't wait to see what she would do. I hoped she wouldn't chicken out.

I shouldn't have worried. Darcy turned her back to the couch. Her fingers unzipped her culottes at the side and unbuttoned it. She let the dam thing fall and stepped out of it. She stood there still for little while in her black bikini panties and let the boys anticipate her next move. From where Ed and were sitting we could see her off to one side. My nasty husband leaned forward to improve his view.

Darcy didn't disappoint the boys. She dropped her panties with one quick move and stepped out of them. She straightened up and glanced over at Ed and me. Her dark red bush was trimmed short and it looked like I didn't have the only wet pussy in the room. My fingers were making lazy circles around my swollen little clit. I wanted to be ready to come again watching Darcy get her first real spanking.

She wasn't ready to climb on Dean's lap. I guess she must have felt kind of silly standing there with just her sweater, naked from the waist down. Still looking at Ed and me she solved that problem. The sweater went over her head. Her sheer black bra came off next. She smiled and held her arms straight out. She turned around slowly, then did it again. We all enjoyed the sight of her naked body displayed in front of us. The gentle dark curls on her head ended just above her perky white breasts and their hard pink nipples

When Darcy finally turned and crawled onto Dean's lap he looked like he had forgotten what he was supposed to do. She arranged herself into the same position I had been in on Ed's lap. Dean looked sheepishly at us. He rested his hand on the pale skin of her tush. Darcy spoke up in a stern voice, "Do it now, Dean! You know what I want."

He didn't have to be told again. His first smack was pretty tame. Darcy wiggled on his lap and said something we couldn't hear. His second effort sounded like a pistol shot. The red imprint of his hand was perfectly visible on her tender left cheek. Dean wound up again and delivered another hard smack. Darcy let out a scream but she made no move to stop him. His hand struck again, raising another red imprint on her other cheek.

Ed had his fingers next to mine, stroking my wet pussy. I stopped playing with myself only long enough to get out of my blouse and bra. Ed pulled my skirt free. I was as naked as Darcy and feeling like I needed a hard cock to satisfy my needs. I said, "I want to fuck, right now honey."

Ed squirmed out of his pants like they were on fire. His hard cock stood hard and ready. I straddled him and reached down between us. I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I put my tits in his face and lowered myself, taking his cock deep inside. When I started to move up and down on that engorged cock, Ed found my swollen clitty with his fingers. The sensations happening all at once were a trip.

Little cries coming from the other end of the couch got my attention. I looked over at our guests. Darcy had matched my position again. She was busily fucking her pussy with Dean's hard cock. Her titties were bouncing with every stroke. She turned her head and our eyes met. We traded smiles and turned back to our men.

"I'm gonna come baby!" Ed looked up as he gave me his warning.

"Pinch me," I challenged him back. He knew what I wanted. He pinched my swollen clit and brought my orgasm crashing through my cunt. I felt Ed's cock unloading inside me. I had no doubt his climax was as intense as my own. He shot so much juice inside me it was running out of my pussy, drenching him under me.

We both turned to watch Darcy still bouncing on her husband's lap. She was moving even faster than before. Her arms were around his neck. His hands were hidden between them. They both realized we were watching. That sent Darcy over the edge. Her body tensed and she screamed out, "I'm coming so hard! Oh God, it feels so good!"

All four of us were quiet. Darcy was hugging Dean as she slumped on his lap. We all needed a few minutes to recover after such intense sex. I was enjoying those little nerve tremors that always followed a roaring orgasm.

"She sure has a cute little ass on her," Ed said, still looking over at our guests.

I looked down at him. He turned back and looked at me. I said, "I suppose you'd like to get yourself some of that red haired pussy?"

Ed shook his head. "No, baby. You take care of me so good I don't need anyone else."

I smiled and said, "Right answer. But it was a rush to watch them, and know they were watching us."

"You got that right. But next time we ought to take it a little slower."

I couldn't believe he said that. All I could think of to say was, "Next time?"