Speaking Volumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If, sir."

"I see the laconic principle is all quite clear to you now, pet."

"Isn't it just, sir?"

"I'm always pleased to add a little something to your day."

"I like your big something too."

"Then, kindly oblige me and do it."

"Do which sir?"

"Your panties are still on the floor."

"So they are sir."

"Kindly crouch down and pick them up -- no, with your teeth. My sweet delaying bitch doesn't deserve to use her hands."

"Yes sir," she smiled, then reached down and bit down on the thin material of the discarded garment.

She crouched up with her hands clasped behind her back, took them in her mouth and offered them to him, making him smile to see the canine resemblance. He wondered whether she would be wagging her tail in expectation, were she possessed with one.

"Nice bitch," he grinned and then reached out to press the proffered knickers one finger at a time into her mouth and she let him do it without any resistance at all.

Her eyes were wide, her face alert and her mind active, knowing full-well what was coming next.

"Sometimes," he smiled, pressing the more of the crushed fabric into her mouth, "I simply need what only a gag can provide: your silence. Now turn towards the French windows. You can admire the scenery, while I admire your 'obscenery'."

As he positioned himself behind her and pressed her lower back down, he dragged her back, so that her arse was nicely raised.

He loved the heart shape of her backside and the way it curved and responded to his touch, far more obedient to his whim than the woman herself generally was.

Sometimes, he just wanted to sit there and admire her, enjoying her presence and her naked splendours, but right now was not the time. She had excited him and it was time for the cunt to serve him in spades for the lust that she had aroused in him.

He slid a finger against her sex and found that she was more than ready. Her wet sex was spongy with desire. She was so moist that there was no obstacle to penetrating her in one swift plunge, even if it drew a suppressed groan of pleasure from behind the panty-gag.

He took her measure and fucked into her roughly. He breathed hard every so often, accelerating his fucking to suit his need.

While his cock pistoned in and out of her, he tugged at her hair, pulling her back on to him so that it was almost as if she was fucking herself onto his erect prick.

Each thrust down led his prick to slide effortless into her sodden sex. Each shove was punctuated by more harsh breathing from him and similarly stifled sounds from her.

With a smile he allowed himself the pleasure of slapping her backside at regular intervals in response, marking her rump with red handprints possessively.

Had she not been gagged, the air would have been filled with her whimpers and suppressed shrieks - enough to make any master come hard.

Eventually it dawned on her that he really meant what he said: he wanted to delight in her and to show her that she needed to fully appreciate his request for a tranquil time with her. Passivity and a sense of obligation after each sally, however expressed, were not going to be enough to content him.

There would be no mercy. Even if her bottom was beginning to blush red under the hand prints as he laid into her and she was starting to feel ill used: she had to learn.

Education is not too laborious a chore for an eager pet, nor is surrender. She knew she didn't need to be abject and she was well aware that she wanted to be used roughly for his pleasure.

So, with one final murmur, she bad adieu to any residual recalcitrance and focussed her attention on the sights outside the windows, losing herself in her reveries, delighting in the sounds of his passion quietly in the background as he lost himself within her.

As her muted sounds ceased, he was free to pursue his enjoyment of her sex. He thrust into her with renewed vigour, fucking her hard.

He watched his cock sinking into her again and again. With each thrust he felt a responsive tightening of the cuntal sheath surrounding his member.

He loved the way that she reacted to his usage of her. He ran his hands up her spine and over her shoulders. Then he reached under her to take possession of her breasts, cupping them in his hands as he fucked her silently, using her body roughly and to the full.

Finally satisfied, he paused, shoved into her one final time and poured a stream of semen into her well-used cunt, before slumping over her well-used form.

He was thoroughly content now; and yet, even as he rested there listening to his slowing heartbeat, he knew that her silence spoke volumes -- even more than the curtailed speeches of the Spartans, as she looked out of the open window to see the same sea of green fields, interspersed by little islets of trees and edges...

12