Special Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Tia had needs I was now only too eager to meet those needs.

Moving me knees further up the bed, I glanced along the seductive length of ivory body to her raised head, and beautiful questioning face

Then, my left hand pressed into the area near, but not on, her clit, as I dived my face down to have my tongue flicker deftly through the moist petals. That movement brought the first mumble from her, and it was simply a grateful, "Oh," sound.

Now I buried my whole face, lips, and tongue, fervently into the steamy, spicy depths of her. Trying to define the tastes I was experiencing, the tangy, musky creaminess was sheer delight, and when I poked my tongue into her entrance, she gasped, "Not teasing. Pleasuring. Ooh."

Delighted at her obvious enjoyment, I became bolder. The fingers of my left hand now deliberately over and around her clit, while I gently tried two fingers up her channel. Her hips bucked up into my face, and I could have satisfyingly drowned in the flood of milky juices she was producing.

"Oh, Mark." She muttered no more than that, but the tone told me she was awfully close

I was very aware that my recent actions had been stimulating enough to bring me to her body with a very definite hardness. So, a joyous conclusion seemed imminent. Her whole body began to convulse, squirm and spasm. One final move might prove to be the trigger.

My left hand had been more vigorous around and on her clit. As my tongue relished beyond her entry, I moved the finger that had probed that entry to linger on the wrinkled rim of her anus. I felt her body tense, as though expectantly. Slowly I pressed the finger into her tightness.

Tia exploded. There is no other word for the way she frantically jerked and thrashed as she grabbed for me, pulling at my hair to raise me, as she screamed and yelped, "God, in me. Mark, do it!"

I was already moving the short distance up her wide-open body. Her hand dived for my cock, but that heaving tool knew the way into this saturated, hungry hole and it was sheer scorching wonder to be charging up to her centre. It was like diving into a tidal wave.

Tia had gone into orgasm at first entry. Her head tossed from side to side, hair floating over her face, eyes tight shut, her lips mumbling incomprehensible groans, as her hips bucked against mine. It was a joy to see the effect I had managed to impress upon her, as I continued gently thrusting.

As she calmed, those beautiful dark eyes looked up at me in surprise. "You haven't come."

"Must have something wrong with me," I laughed, a strained laugh because I knew I was close myself.

Her hips began heaving along with my thrust, and I saw by the look in her dark eyes that she had something in mind. Next second her vaginal walls were squeezing around my hardness. It was like having coils of oiled satin rope all the way along my length.

What man could resist that treatment? I was quickly erupting into her depths and it was a euphoric sensation, increased by the sense that Tia was sharing the moment.

When we had both quietened she said, "That was marvellous."

Teasingly I said, "I'll see you in a month's time, then?"

She sat up, looking aghast, "You mean that?"

"Well, you have all these other contacts to fill your needs."

She sat quietly for a moment, before reaching across the gap to the small table and producing a small pad and pen. Scribbling swiftly, she tore off a page. "My flat address." I looked at it. An address less than two miles from my own. I quickly scribbled my address and handed it to her.

"We're very close," she observed.

"In more senses than one," I told her, feeling the emotion rising inside me.

"I have had many men. But I want only one—an exclusive."

She stroked her hand over my face as she said, "But see how you react to the confession I have to make."

"Confession? You're not a witch, are you?"

She laughed and kissed me lightly, but I thought I detected a worried look on her face. and asked, "Is it so bad?"

She said, "I wondered how you might take it?"

My hand had been enjoying stroking up and down over her luscious body, never stopping in any one place, "Go on."

Her head nodded, "When you phoned for this appointment, who did you speak to?"

What an utter clown I was. It was so obvious. "A woman," I said weakly, stopping my stroking.

Tia gave a half-smile, "A woman you had never met, but who had been wanting you for months."

Certain of what was coming next, I said, "But she was so efficient, and fixed me up with a session although fully booked."

"A lie," Tia said, rather shamefaced. "There were a few spaces. But it was a Thursday, the day my father always leaves early to attend his Association meeting. He leaves the last session for me to clear and to lock up."

"So, I was deliberately locked in?"

"You have been locked in here," Tia patted near her left breast, "for a long time."

"So, it was all an amorous trap?" I said, deliberately non-committal.

"So?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George, my very good friend, was hopeless at marriage guidance. He improved when suggesting the value of acupuncture for backache. But, three months later, he was a brilliant best-man when I married my sweet Tia.


12