Special Weapons and Tactics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even met him for dinner that night at that new seafood restaurant we all had liked. It was a pleasant meal and it was nice just not eating alone. I had one glass of wine and then went right back to the condo and watched a little TV while waiting for John's call. He did call about 9 and said everything went pretty well. He said he WAS pretty tired and handling 4 kids on his own was quite a load. But Kimberley had actually helped quite a bit and JJ had Joey to play with and Parker had Kaylie and everything got done.

He had just ordered pizza for everyone and that turned out to be a good thing. Jenny and Carla were pretty tired from yesterday's all day and into the early morning party. It was a pretty nice conversation and just ended with stuff like "have a nice day at the beach tomorrow" and "have a nice day at work tomorrow." Still nothing decided.

I did talk to Rachel the next day but only for about 15 minutes. We went ahead and scheduled an hour for tomorrow at 10AM. I knew I would have to do something tomorrow - either make the move into Jenny's or get an extended stay suite in Mobile.

I went back to the beach about 1PM and soon Sam was next to me chatting again. He was such a funny and relaxing guy. There was just something about him. He had a ton of funny stories about his friends and family. The stories were all kind of "bad" funny - not really good-natured - but he had such an amusing way of spinning them, I was soon laughing really hard. And THAT had not happened in a long time.

We met for dinner again that night about 7 - and went to a little place he took me to. I let him pick me up at the condo but it was just like he was a girlfriend to me. I almost felt like his mother.

It was quiet and subdued and the food WAS very good. I had two glasses of wine at dinner and then Sam ordered us a dessert that we split and a glass of brandy for both of us. I should not have drunk the brandy but I was so relaxed after the day in the sun and we HAD froliced in the surf a little bit and that full meal I went ahead and sipped it. Then Sam showed me the Ecstasy and asked if I minded if he took it? "Of course not." I reflexively replied.

Then he offered me one with that dimpled smile. I was now half-drunk anyway from the wine and brandy and I just smiled in return and swallowed it down without thinking. Literally without thinking. What a dumbshit thing to do. And the shittiness was only beginning.

The E hit just as we were leaving the restaurant. In the car Sam touched me and I was suddenly as hot - as wet and sexy and just SMART again - as I had ever felt before. We were making out and soon he was fingering my now gushing pussy. I had an orgasm and Sam took his cock out and forced my head down on it.

I had almost regained some sanity after that one orgasm and just wanted to go home but Sam was suddenly not so nice at all. When I told him I wanted to go home he kind of snarled "not yet, Bitch! Suck it!" And slapped my face enough to stun me a little, then forced my head down in his lap. He also started fingering my cunt again hard and that little pain started feeling good. But not good enough - I didn't really like it any more - but I decided to just suck him off so he would take me home. So I did until he came and I spit it out in his lap.

"Fuckin' bitch!" He snarled and started driving me home. He watched from the car as I staggered to the condo and as soon as I unlocked the door he was right there. He pushed me in and then raped me. Yes, I came again from the effects of the drug but I still didn't like what he was doing and what repercussions might follow in my shattered life with John. He came in my pussy and then he forced me to suck him until he got hard again and then he raped my ass. And THAT didn't feel good at all. In fact he tore me and it really started hurting.

He finally left me crumpled on the floor. I thought about calling the police and just knew that would be like calling John directly and telling HIM that I had just voluntarily gotten half-drunk with a strange man like "on a date" and then voluntarily taken Ecstasy and then gotten raped in every hole. He wouldn't believe me. Cops wouldn't believe me.

I desperately needed some help and the only one I could turn too was Rachel. After taking a long, long hot shower I took 3 aspirin and climbed into bed and just cried. I cried myself to sleep finally and woke up the next morning feeling terrible. I had a headache and other aches and I felt the Ecstasy withdrawals already - "like I would never be happy again", as one addict put it. Jesus, I prayed I wouldn't need another rehab stay. I called Rachel on her private emergency number and she picked right up, "Susan, what's going on?"

I started crying and tried to get it all out and finally got most of it across to her.

She said, "Oh honey - I'm sorry that happened to you, but you have GOT to go to the ER right now and get checked out and taken care of medically. Please just take a taxi. Have the ER Doctor call me as soon as that happens, OK?"

"And I'll talk to you after I talk to him and we'll get you squared away again. I don't think you will need rehab but this HAS been a setback and we both know it. It's just what happens sometimes. Have you communicated much with John while you were down there?"

Well, THAT started me crying again but I finally stammered out, "Yes - things were going pretty good until this - which is what I really wanted to talk to you about before..."

"OK, Susan. Listen, can you give me his cellphone number? I MAY want to talk to him. Just maybe - I'd like to have it..."

And I gave it to her and then she told me to call that taxi right now - not try to drive myself - or even just call 911 and get an ambulance. And that's what I did.

***************

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I feel bad this is taking so long to get up but real life has been interfering a tad. Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long to finish and post.