Special Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had absolutely no control over what was happening. I was totally in Brian's hands and happy to be there. Happy, nothing. I was positively ecstatic to be there, quite content for this state of affairs to go on until I died. I almost think I did die, there at the end.

He was driving into me and I was responding, wanting more and more, and then he seemed to be going faster and faster and I couldn't keep up and I screamed and everything just came apart around me.

I was spent. Totally and absolutely devastated. I couldn't have moved a muscle if I tried, and who wanted to try. I just lay there with what I have no doubt was a very smug smile on my face. I had been deflowered and it had been expertly done. I had no complaints.

Eventually I had to move. I looked around at Brian and sighed.

"I suppose I should be getting my clothes on," I said. "I'll have to be going home."

"There's a few other things you also need to do," Brian said, sounding quite serious.

I looked at him and he amplified.

"You need a shower. You need to have some dinner. You need a good night's sleep in my bed. You need follow up lessons on what just happened."

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"You were assuming that you'd be staying here for the weekend weren't you?" he asked, and I blushed.

He nodded. "I see no reason to change your plans. Come along and have your shower."

He held out his hand to me and helped me to my feet, then turned me in the direction of the bathroom. I was walking towards it before I caught on to what I was doing. I flicked a glance at him, taking in the fact that he was still naked. Oh, my. I just knew he was going to share the shower with me. I flicked another glance. Double oh, my. He was still erect. I had a suspicion that this was going to be a very interesting shower.

"Wait a minute," I reprimanded myself. "You haven't agreed to spend the weekend with him. What do you think you're doing?"

I ignored myself. What would I know? A shower was just what I needed.

12