Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned on the hot water and stepped under it, moaning happily as it massaged the great length of his dick. He wrapped his hands around the base of it and began to stroke the thick beast.

"Oh honey~!" His wife's voice came sensually through the open bathroom door, "No need to do that love, I want it again this morning."

"Ahh hell yes!" He exclaimed, turning off the shower.

"No, stay in there. I want you to fuck me in here." She said, sliding in the shower beside him, "God that thing looks even bigger in the light."

She knelt down in front of him as the hot water rained down his chest. She wrapped her mouth around as much of his tip as she could and circled her hands around him. With a great fervor, she began to jerk and suck on his dick, eager to taste his load. Since this change happened to them, she hadn't been able to turn off. She had only been thinking of his dick and all the different ways she could have him. It's not like she had been cold or dispassionate before, but now it was like she was a sexual vampire, wanting to suck him for her very life.

Judith rubbed him so hard, so fast that his first orgasm barely took two minutes. His dick exploded across her face and she held her mouth open, happily filling it with sticky seed. She then aimed his dick at her breasts and down her body, liberally coating herself in his thick spunk. The scent of it all around her set her cunt ablaze with desire and she swallowed happily, drinking down all that she could.

"D... Damn honey..." He moaned as she let go of him to rub herself with his cum before it all washed away.

"You're... you're a one-man bukkake... I love it." She swooned, rubbing her breasts and fingering herself shamelessly in front of him. As the last of his cum washed away, she sat back against the edge of the tub and looked up at him with a burning lust in her eyes.

"Are you gonna come get it or should I just leave." He smirked, pointing at the door.

"Oh fuck that. I was just catching my breath." She said, pushing to her feet. He watched her willingly bend over and spread her cheeks for him, exposing both her wet holes to his huge dick. He had to back up all the way to the wall in order to get his dick actually behind her instead of between her thighs. He managed to squeeze his way between her cheeks and stretch her aching cunt wide open. She cried happily and put her hands on the wall for support. "Yes! Oh Rick, yes! That's good!"

He grasped her hips and pulled, dragging their bodies closer together as he sank further inside her. His dick rubbed against her breasts and nudged her chin, stretching her body in very strange ways. He moaned and thrust against her, pounding her cunt ruthlessly.

"Baby, your pussy is the best. I love this. I love it!" Rick grunted, making her breasts bounce about from his dick slapping against them.

"Yes! Yes! More! Rick, more!" Judith panted as he grabbed her arms. Holding onto them, he slapped his huge dick in and out of her faster and faster. His big, juicy balls made her thighs jiggle with each thrust as they bounced against them.

"I'm gonna fill you with cum. I'm going to pump so much into you." He panted, hanging onto her wrists while he pounded her. He was so horny and her cunt felt so good that his balls clenched again in wonderful release. His legs shuddered and he buried himself deep in his lover's womb. He unloaded with a happy cry, cum exploding from his dick with amazing force. Her belly immediately started to stretch from the cum and she moaned out happily.

Her arms began to stretch as her body was overwhelmed with ecstasy. She sank completely down on the bottom of the tub while he still held onto her arms. It looked a bit odd, but his dick was too busy unleashing gallon after gallon of spunk to let him care.

He let go and his dick slipped free, spewing rope after rope of thick pearly goo all over her back. His dick flopped down on her ass and dribbled little bits over her. She giggled weakly and pulled her arms back up in front of her.

"I love this dick. I love it so much." She giggled, wiggling her butt beneath the sticky, thick cock. She turned around and put her hands under the big, half-flaccid beast.

"I love your pussy more." He sighed, letting her lick his shaft clean.

*******

A couple days passed with all their sex covering it all. Rick couldn't leave the house too easily with his dick and Judith always had the better job anyway.

Right now it was close to dinner time and Judith was busy getting her dinner from Rick. She had gotten exceptionally good at sucking and swallowing over the last week.

"That's it baby, get what you like." Rick cooed, petting her hair softly as she sucked on him. He sat in his chair in the living room as she knelt before him, topless and horny. Her breasts were pressed to either side of his cock and she sucked hungrily on his head. Her tongue danced circles around his urethra and she jiggled her boobs up and down.

Rick moaned happily, gripping the arms of the chair as she drew him closer to orgasm. He could feel her breathing as her chest pressed against his dick, undulating back and forth in time with her sucking. She cooed joyfully and put a hand under his gigantic balls. Her fingers teased around and jiggled them up and down.

"Ahhh! Yes! That's it! I'm gonna cum soon!" Rick groaned, laying his head back against the chair. His dick throbbed and he sighed in wonderful release. Judith put her hands tightly around his shaft and began to gulp down his spunk. Her mouth worked wonders, sucking and swallowing his entire orgasm. By the time she was done swallowing his seed, she had a cute little belly and she sighed contentedly.

"I can't get enough." She smiled, licking her lips.

"Well don't you worry honey. I will be here to provide." He chuckled, rubbing her face lovingly. She giggles and hugs him tightly.

"Great fucking aliens." She laughed.