Specimens of Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, this was some kind of elaborate wet dream. Nothing but my sexually frustrated, gender-confused, sissy subconscious could come up with such a scenario. Transformed into a petite shemale beauty, and destined to spend eternity in submission, satisfying a race of Amazonian shemale aliens - it could be nothing but a dream.

"If we are right," my captor explained, "taking you will free our females to regain their natural balance, allowing them to become awakened and enter the breeding cycle." The two women picked me up and lifted me into the pool with ease. "If we are right," they continued, "you will be able to provide this service without ever becoming fully conditioned, making you the perfect, perpetual, surrogate crib-mate."

Even as they pushed me to my knees, I looked around at the mob of females around me and wondered how long it would take to awaken them all. Part of me longed for the life, the family, and the friends I had left back home. Like the old saying says, you never truly miss something until it's gone. As twin cocks pressed against my mouth and my ass, though, I quickly forgot everything that had ever come before.

This is who I was. This is who I was always destined to be. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. This is what I would do until the day I died.

With a deliciously feminine squeal of delight, I opened wide at both ends and felt them immediately take me. I understood immediately that 'taken' was the right terminology. There was no easing into it, no gentle penetration, no gradual introduction to the means and methods of femininity. They simply took their positions and penetrated my holes.

I felt a brief instant of almost blinding pain - at least, I think I did - and then nothing by blissful surrender.

As soon as they were inside, they stood up from their initial crouch, lifting my body out of the water to dangle in the air. I was literally supported by nothing but two very large, very long, very thick, very strong cocks. It was awe inspiring to be so completely at their mercy. There was nothing for me to hold onto, nothing to anchor myself with. I was nothing but an extension of they need to be sexually awakened.

And I found myself perfectly fine with that.

One of them grabbed hold of my head, and the other my ass. Without a word of communication, they began fucking me in perfect unison. Both would pull almost all the way out, leaving me feeling hungry and empty, then plunge back in to the hilt, leaving me satisfied and fulfilled. The sensations inside me were new and incredible, like nothing I had ever imagined. All the times I had fantasized about being the meat in a DP sandwich, I had never allowed myself to dream it could be this good.

Sweaty and panting hard around the cock in my mouth, I looked up. My penetrators looked lost in the moment, with their eyes closed, heads throw back, and mouths open wide. Judging by the gasps of the other females around us, this was a good sign.

Sadly, it was all over too soon. I felt the hands on my body grip tight. I watched their mouths close in a grimace of ecstasy, even as their eyes sprang open. I knew what was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for the wonder of the experience. Hot, thick, explosive bursts of cum filled me from both ends. Their cocks didn't cum in jerks and spasms like human cocks did. Instead, it was just one long stream of cum, as if they were finally urinating after holding it for days.

It tasted and felt wonderful. I was sucking and swallowing madly, desperate not to allow a single drop of alien cum to drip from my mouth. My ass was squeezing rhythmically, drawing the cum deeper into me, as if it were digesting it in reverse. My entire body was consuming their cum, breaking it down and absorbing the smells and the flavours with all of my senses.

The moment they finished cumming, they released me, allowing me to slide off their softening cocks. I landed gently in the warm, buoyant waters. I let myself float in the pool of blue and stared up at my two Amazonian lovers. I should have been surprised by how quickly their birthmarks faded, but I was too lost in my own bliss to care.

The other females cheered uproariously. They all rushed the pool and began kissing the crib-mates naked heads for luck. Two of them stepped around the others and positioned themselves at either end of my body.

"Do you think he can do it again?" The female between my legs was fondling her cock and smiling.

"You know, I think he can." The female standing above me head was dripping hot, sweet precum into my mouth.

There was only one way to find out . . .

*******

END

I hope you enjoyed my little story. This is one I began (and abandoned) years ago, never quite sure where to ultimately take it. Originally, there was no Sally, just Steve - a straight guy who found himself around by the sight of an alien shemale. Introducing the sissy element brought it all together, and immediately pointed to the concept of 'awakening' their men.

If you did enjoy it, I would absolutely love to hear about it.

12