Speed Limit Ch. 03

Story Info
The plot takes a turn.
2.3k words
4.24
96k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple days went by and Mike and I rarely spoke to each other. To say I was pissed at him over his disclosure was an understatement. I even went so far as to refuse his help getting around the house and instead got around on my hands and knees, crawling everywhere. Mike insisted on sleeping in the bed so I slept on the recliner to avoid him. I managed to get myself dressed as good as I could although I couldn't find my pants or my bra and had to make do with getting around in a shirt and panties.

"You ever gonna' talk to me again?" He said this at breakfast on the morning of day three of our silence.

"I might. Are you ever going to let me go?"

He chuckled. "Lori, I've never kept you here. You've been free to go whenever you want to go, the door is always open for you."

I poppped. "You FUCKING know what I mean! I can't get out of here fucking crawling! So when are you going to call someone to come get me? I'm not your fucking slave you know."

He got up from the table and went to the door.

"SAY SOMETHING!!!" I screamed at him. He went out the door and closed it just in time to avoid the coffee mug I threw at him. I got down from my chair and crawled to the window just in time to see him start up the truck and drive away.

And he didn't come home that night. I'll be honest that as mad as I was at him I still missed him at least for company and I guess I missed him a little just for being around, too. The next day when I heard his truck roll into the yard in the afternoon I had to consciously remember to be mad at him and not be happy that he was home. He came through the door and I glared at him as best I could.

"So where were you?" I demanded.

"When you said you were my slave I wondered, if you leave here are you calling the cops on me?"

It seemed like the thing to say at the time, "Yeah, if you don't get me the FUCK out of here I will call the cops and tell them what you've been doing and you'll go to jail."

I stared at him as if it was a challenge. I probably shouldn't have done that now that I think about it.

He pulled up a shopping bag that was shockingly pink and he pulled out some pretty wild looking stuff and put it on the table.

"Since you accused me of being your slavemaster I decided to give it a try and see what that's like. I mean, hell, you're gonna' have me tossed in jail, right? So I may as well make it worth it."

I'll save you the description of the very brief struggle that went on after that but I'll tell you that when Mike got done I imagine I looked like someone from a cheap porn magazine. I had a ball gag in my mouth that was secured around my head with something that felt like leather, my hands were cuffed and chained to the headboard of the bed, my legs were cuffed to what Mike told me was a 'spreader bar', and the worst indignity was that he put a collar on me as if I was his dog. The collar was then chained to the headboard same as the handcuffs were. He had worked up a sweat getting me out of my shirt and panties and then trussing me up on the bed. He got up and admired his handiwork.

"Well, I figured if you wanted to accuse me of making you my slave then I'll be damned if I wasn't going to do it. I don't know when you'll get out of here, but if you're going to have me in jail when you leave at least it'll be for something decent and not just you being ungrateful for me saving your ass."

I think I disagreed with some of his points, but I couldn't say much about it now, could I? He left the room for a while and I heard him making himself some dinner and watching the news. I lay there kind of cold, really, and I finally managed to slip away into a nap. I woke up to a cold feeling on my pussy and opened my eyes to see Mike with a bottle of something that was being poured on me.

"I see you're awake. Good. This", he held the bottle out for me to see it, "is called 'Strawberry Seduction' and it's supposed to taste pretty good. Too bad I'm spilling it on your cunt instead of putting it on my ice cream. I guess I'll just have to clean it up."

He peeled off his shirt and then dropped his pants and boxers and I guess I expected him to climb on top of me but instead he got on the bed and kneeled at the foot of the bed. His knees were holding the spreader bar in place as if I was going to do something, but I was honestly not going to waste the effort. And then he surprised me and leaned down into my fur and ran his tongue right into my slit.

"This tastes pretty good, really!" He smiled and went back for more.

All I could think at the time was 'Oh my fucking God!' as Mike madly ate away at me and I ended up being mad at myself for enjoying it even though I was supposed to be mad at him and even hate him for doing such a thing. His tongue darted in and out of me and he nibbled at my clit with his teeth and very patiently worked me up to a most lovely orgasm and then finished me off with an unexpected second orgasm on the follow up. I was so totally wasted and so satisfied when he got done that it took me a moment to realize he was laying down on me.

I went to clench my legs together and Mike just snickered as the spreader bar did its job. He kissed my breast and then went to kiss me on the cheek but I turned away from him.

"Whatever." That was his only response as he lay down and sunk his cock into me. I was so stinking soaked and loose from what he'd done that there wasn't even a token resistance from my body as he drove straight on in and bottomed out in me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and held me almost off the bed to arch my back and get into me as deep as he could. He was so purely sexual with me that I was sort of getting into it. There was something about my being helpless that had him excited in a new way and it was having an effect on me, too. I couldn't help myself as I started to respond to him.

"Mmmm, you like it, don't you?" He whispered into my ear.

"Mmmmhmm" was all I could answer.

It was so erotic to be tied up wanting to wrap my arms and legs around him and not being able to. I wanted control and he had all of it and something in me clicked and decided that I liked it. I humped up at him and he started fucking at me with a wild passion. I liked that I did this to him.

I was just starting to feel a hint and promise of something wonderful when he seized me and pulled me at his cock and poured himself into me. Somehow, that satisfied me, too. He stroked into me a few more times as we lay there and I felt the spasms of his cock as he enjoyed the aftermath of his pleasure. His weight was gradually relaxed onto me until I was almost smothered by him. And I think I liked that, too.

Kind of abruptly he got off of me and I instantly felt his come slip out of me and soak the sheet. For only having had sex a few times I already had a habit of wanting to clean up and this time all I could do was lie there.

Being dark at this hour Mike flipped on a light and then looked at me and smiled.

"You look so awesome right now with my spunk on you and you all tied up. Anyone walking in here'd think you were some sort of tramp who liked this kind of thing. And you are, aren't you?"

I nodded 'yes'.

"Cool."

He left the room for a minute and then came back with a little silver key and undid my legs from the spreader bar. Next he undid my hands and took the cuffs and spreader bar and put them to the side of the bed. I looked up at him with my best 'innocent eyes' as he undid the gag and took it off.

"What about the collar? I need to go the bathroom."

"Yeah, right." He reached down to the floor and came up with a plastic coated braided steel cable maybe 5mm around and with a loop in one end of it. He also had a small but sturdy looking padlock and he reached up to my collar and snapped the padlock on with the cable and then undid the chain to the headboard.

"There," he seemed pleased with himself, "Now you can get around the house and not go anywhere on me." He then carried me to the bathroom and let me clean up before taking me back to bed. We made small talk before going to sleep and it was as if the whole day and our big fight had never happened. It was kind of surreal, I thought as I fell asleep, that Mike was holding me a captive and here I was acting like it had been okay with me all along.

Come the morning he got up and made breakfast and then came in and helped me to the table after getting a robe on me. Save for my collar and what was little more than my dog lead this felt like a pretty normal time.

After breakfast he had me come sit on his lap in his recliner as we watched the news and it wasn't long before his hand wandered into my robe to feel me up. I could feel him harden beneath me and I didn't say anything as he worked the robe off me. I just kept my eyes on the news and consciously ignored what he was doing. When the robe came off he parted his own robe and let his cock poke up between us. We both went back to watching the news but every minute or so he'd move his hands over me, sometimes feeling my thigh, sometimes kneading a breast, sometimes feeling my neck with the collar on it, but always keeping his hands on me and busy.

It's not hard to get a little aroused with that kind of attention and when the new finally ended he switched to a travel show and after he put down the remote he put both hands on my ass and lifted me up for a moment. I felt his cock poke at me and moved my hips a little to get it in the right place and then he slowly lowered me on it. A few thrusts and he was deeply inside me and then he just stopped and held me. For the next hour I got to learn about the sights of Chile and I got to find out what it was like to just have a hard cock in me for an hour. His hands were much less furtive with me now and the both of us relaxed with the sexual tension sated for the moment by our coupling. It felt lovely when he'd give me a little thrust every now and again to remind me he was inside me and every now and again I gave him a little squeeze and was rewarded with hearing him moan ever so quietly. It was amazing to me that two people could be this way and I found it to be very loving and very intimate and very much not what I expected from Mike. When the credits rolled for the show on Chile I couldn't help but lean back and kiss Mike full on the lips. He held my face to his and started to gently thrust into me and then held himself as the come he'd built up over the past hour flowed into me. Then he just held me as he softened inside me and his cock slipped out of me. He had a towel handy and was quick to clean us up and then got up and put my robe on and sat me in the chair.

"I have an idea." He said this and then got his shirt and pants on and was on hs way outside. He was back just a couple minutes later with what looked like a battery charger with a wire rod on a handle. He flicked a switch as I asked what was up.

"Hold still a sec."

He took one of the 'battery charger' claws and attached it to the bottom of the padlock on my collar. Then he put a heavy leather apron up to my neck and had me put on a pair of very dark goggles. I didn't say anything as I was wondering what he was doing. I jumped when I heard something POP! practically right next to my ear and then it went POP!POP!POP! and it was done.

"What'd you do, Mike?"

"I welded your padlock on. It's never coming off now. Hope you like it."

I did.