Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really should go over the details of this recovery mission," she said.

"Fine, would you like some coffee," I asked and she nodded.

I was about to order room service but she shook her head and told me about a café nearby that served a great cup of coffee. I offered her my arm and we left for the coffee house. We rode down the elevator serenaded by the classic 'House of the Rising Sun'. The weather was a little overcast and was a blistering seventy degrees for a Swiss summer. The café wasn't far from the hotel and they had seating outside so we could people watch as we talked business.

"So tell me about this jewel," I asked as we sipped our drinks.

"There are two stones. The Heart and the Fire of Ashurbanipal that are said to have been the eyes of a heathen idol millennia ago. They were spoils of war by the Assyrians when they made war upon an unknown people that are only mentioned as the people of the black stone. The Fire was lost in the city of Iram and recovered by looters a century ago. Of the twenty men only one survived and died placing the jewel into my great-grandfather's hands. The gem secured his place upon the throne."

"And what about this Heart of Ashurbanipal, what became of that?"

"It was recorded to have been placed in a temple outpost near the fall of the Assyrian Empire. The exact location was never recorded and it took time and money to discover it."

"So me and a crack team will secure this treasure for your grandfather," I said and she nodded. "When do I leave?"

"The team is still being assembled. I will let you know. If you give me your measurements I can make sure you are properly attired for your desert excursion."

"Or you could take them yourself," I offered.

The gauntlet was thrown and she accepted. We were able to find an old fashioned tape measure after visiting three thrift shops. I learned that unless you own a boutique or make suits for a living they were damn hard to find. We rushed back to the hotel because Qadira was quite eager to take all of my measurements. She had the audacity to have me strip so that her measurements would be as accurate as possible. Why she got naked was a mystery to me. She started with my neck and worked her way down. It was all good until she took the tape and measured my erection. She didn't write that one down though. No, she was too busy taking the bottle of oil she had hidden under the couch and drizzle the contents on her chest. I watched her rub it in until she had a nice sheen going on. Qadira smiled as she wrapped her tits around my cock. Her eyes were bright with excitement as she used her breasts to pleasure me.

"How do they feel," she moaned. "I've never done anything like this before. I've done a little research of techniques you might like."

"MMMMMM damn that feels nice," I said and she grinned. "Try using your tongue on the tip when it pops up."

"Anything you want," she said lowering her head and lapping at the head of my cock when it poked from between her tits. "Like that?"

"Uh HUH," I moaned. "I like that."

That is all she needed to hear. She tasted the precum from the head and smiled again. Qadira made an almost animalistic noise as she let her breasts drop and she began using both of her hands. Her mouth descended and the tip was caught up in that talented mouth of hers. As she double fisted me and licked and sucked the head like mad. I could almost hear her voice in my head.

'Give it to me! Give me your cum!'

I fought her this time and tried to hold off as long as I could. Her enthusiasm was contagious and soon my hips were moving thrusting the head a little deeper now. Her thoughts came louder and more pronounced now.

'Cum for me damn it! Shoot your load down my throat! I need to taste you!'

I lost the battle and I howled as cum hit the back of her throat. Qadira swallowed over and over again to get it all. She let out a triumphant sound as she lifted her head and looked up at me.

"AH," she gasped as she licked her lips.

"Damn woman," I whimpered.

"I am addicted to you," she growled. "Are you going to fuck both my holes again?"

"You want me to slide my cock into your pussy?" I asked and she nodded. "What about your ass you want it there too?"

"Please," she begged. "I sucked you off good right? I deserve a reward!"

"Why yes you do," I said.

Qadira got to her feet, walked over to the windows and assumed the position. She pressed her tits against the glass and stuck her ass out as far as she could. How could I turn down that kind of invitation? I picked up the bottle of oil and walked up behind her. I eased my cock into her soaked slit even as I let a little of the oil hit her puckered ass. As I thrust in and out of her tight little pussy I rubbed the oil in. The sounds she made while I fucked her just made me want her all the more.

"Bigger, you are getting bigger inside of me," she groaned. "You feel so damn good!"

"I could eat you alive," I said as I began thrusting harder now.

Those words haunted me and I paused for a moment. Qadira stiffened and looked over her shoulder with a look of surprise and fear. I soothed her fears and began moving again. I bottled up the hunger and locked it away. I didn't need to take anything from her. I just wanted the simple joy of taking my pleasure from her and reciprocating it. I dug my nails into her ass cheeks and thrust so hard I could hear the squeak of her tits moving against the glass.

"I'm going to cum," she wailed. "Fuck me harder!"

I gave her what she wanted and pounded her so hard I almost feared we would crash through the glass. Suddenly she was screaming and bucking against me. I held her close and savored her closeness. It took a few minutes for her to catch her breath and I had not fed at all from her.

"I want to see you cum inside of me," she said and I pulled out slowly.

She pulled me close and held me. I took in her scent and I growled in her ear. She giggled and then whispered in my ear what she wanted from me. I looked her in the eye and she nodded. Qadira and I walked over to the table in the living room. She hopped up onto the table and laid back. She brought her knees up to her chest and reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks. As she pulled them apart I just smiled and followed her orders. I knelt down and lowered my lips to her pussy while I slid two fingers into her ass.

"UNNN, am I a bad person," she asked as I lapped at her labia and clit and finger fucked her ass.

"No, you know what you want," I said looking up and watching her reactions.

"I am almost ready," she panted as I began suckling her clit. "That feels amazing you evil man you."

I could feel her squeeze against my fingers as I teased her. I knew she was ready when her hips left the table and she was grinding against my face. I slid my fingers out and stood up. I gave her that look that said 'are you sure about this' and she nodded. I pressed the tip of my cock against her and pushed. Qadira pulled her ass cheeks further apart and yelped when the head popped inside of her. She let out short hard breaths and nodded when she was ready for more. I pushed slowly and Qadira groaned as inch by inch I filled her up.

"You are in my ass again," she whimpered. "Something is different from the last time."

I didn't answer as I began to move my hips slowly. Her eyes widened and her breathing became ragged as another climax was almost upon her. I thrust a little faster and was rewarded with Qadira's cry of release. I stopped again and waited for her to catch her breath.

"You ready for the second half of your plan," I asked and she nodded.

She sat up and scooted her ass to the edge of the table and I picked her up. Her legs wrapped around me as I walked her to the bank of windows again. I pressed her back against the glass and then began to thrust up into her. We were both panting now. I was grunting in time with each thrust of my hips.

"Something is missing," she whimpered. "I wish I knew what it was."

The spell had robbed her mind of the selected memories. Her body still remembered the feeling of having two cocks in her at the same time. I was so torn and her hunger won out. I summoned the dark miracle and watched Qadira's eyes widened in pleasant surprise as I slid inside her other hole. I paused to let her enjoy this new sensation. Her teeth on my shoulder told me she was eager to feel me moving again. I started thrusting again and we were both panting in sync.

"That's it," she cried out. "That is what was missing!"

I hammered her for all I was worth and her cries got louder and louder. When I shot inside of her I had to lock my knees to keep from dropping us both to the floor. All I could hear was my heart tripping in my chest and her breathing in my ear. I think that was more intense than the night before. I eased Qadira's feet to the floor and pulled out. I was still quite aroused but she was in no shape to continue. I turned to head for the bathroom to clean up and that's when I saw the girl sitting on the top of the couch with her legs spread wide. She had fingers buried in her sex and she had been watching us for the last couple of minutes at least.

She was Middle Eastern like Qadira and there was a distinct family resemblance. Her tits were actually a little bigger than Qadira's with smaller areola and perky little nipples. She was a little skinnier and her pussy was shaved bald.

"Who the hell is the naked girl on the couch," I asked Qadira.

"Oh, that is my younger sister Alia. She was supposed to be out shopping for the rest of the afternoon."

"He does have two cocks," Alia said still fingering her cunt furiously. "I didn't believe you but there he is."

"You told her about me," I said rounding on Qadira.

"Just her I promise," Qadira said fidgeting. "I made her promise not to tell."

"Well, have you kept your mouth shut?"

"Yes, but uh my silence has a price," Alia purred. "I want you to fuck me just like you did her."

I shook my head and pondered mind wiping the pair but the opportunity of tagging this girl was just too tempting. I walked around to the back of the couch and snatched her up into my arms. I set her down and bent her over the couch.

"Try to relax," I said as I lined up both cocks. "This might be a bit much the first time around."

"The first time," Alia squealed as I pushed slowly forward. "Oh my god, you are going to fuck both at once!"

"That's the idea," I said as I slid inside her slowly.

I let her adjust to the new feeling and when she nodded I pushed the rest of the way into her. Alia was shaking as I began to move. She was whimpering and moaning as we fucked. Qadira watched as I violated her sister with extreme prejudice. I knew she was ready for more when she began thrusting back against me. The sound of our bodies slapping against each other was loud and lewd in my ears.

"Take that and that you dirty little slut," I groaned in her ear.

"Yes, I am your filthy little whore," she shot back. "Oh god I am so close! Make me cum and I will be your personal little cock slot!"

I hammered both her holes harder and faster now. Alia screamed as she came and felt both her holes clench tight around me. I held her by the waist while her body shook. Unlike her dear sweet sister I kept thrusting since I was so damn close.

"Stop, for the love of god stop!" Alia begged but it fell on deaf ears. "You're going to break me!"

"A lesson learned," I said through clenched teeth. "Almost there..."

I came in a double burst filling her to capacity. Alia's fingers were clenched around the top of the couch as if she were clinging to the edge of a cliff. Qadira stood there transfixed at the brutality of our love play. She seemed upset and I awaited the eventual slap at any moment but it never fell.

"What did I do wrong," she asked as I pulled out of her sister.

"Huh, I don't understand," I replied. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"You didn't fuck me like that. Tell me what you want. I want you to love me like that."

"Jeez, follow me," I said heading for the bedroom.

"Wait for me," Alia said. "I want in."

I led the girls into the bedroom and instructed them since they were obliging me so nicely. Qadira lay on her back with her sister on top facing her. I knelt on the bed below them and with a little bit of maneuvering managed to spear each of their soaked cunts. I grabbed Alia's ass for leverage and began moving. The girls began moaning in time with my thrusts and my control slipped as a dual portion of life stuff flowed into me. That energy went directly into my desire to please the pair. I began hammering them now and they urged me on begging me to thrust even harder. I gave them what they wanted.

After a few minutes the sisters took over. I pulled out and was shoved onto my back. Their attack was accurate and well panned out. Qadira took the lower cock while Alia claimed the upper. Alia faced me and straddled me first and lowered her body slowly. Once she was impaled Qadira positioned herself facing away and eased me into her soaked cunt even slower than her sister had. The sisters moved up and down alternating their bodies like sex pistons. I had never experienced anything like this ever.

The girls rode me until I had fired a salvo in each of their tight little pussies. They had planned this entire thing from the very beginning. I rewarded them over and over again. What had begun at three in the afternoon ended three grueling hours later? I had ignored their pleas for rest and took every pleasure I wanted from them. It had all ended with a double blow job with each sister taking a cock. I left them two puddles of quivering flesh. I showered, dried off and returned with the towel wrapped around my waist. The sisters were drifting off to sleep when I returned.

"Ready for round two," I asked and Qadira's eyes narrowed.

"I will hit the panic button if you get any closer," she threatened.

"I was joking," I said smiling.

"I wasn't," she grinned. "Now why don't you climb under the covers with us?"

"I will be good," I said as I slid in between them.

We snuggled and as they drifted off I wove a little used spell called a compulsion. It was obvious to me that altering their memories was useless. So I took a different tack. The compulsion spell would keep them from mentioning my gift in any way or fashion. My secret safe I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Sun's Hammer:

I had never parachuted before but that didn't stop whoever had planned out our mission. The cargo plane would drop not just us but two vehicles into the middle of what the Bedouin called Sun's Hammer. It was a flat white waste that spanned kilometers of desert. There was no sand just hard packed earth that god had forsaken in the distant past. I would be jumping attached to the most skilled sky diver on the team. There were nine of us together, six soldiers, two diggers and myself. The diggers were diving tandem just like me. The vehicles would follow us down and hopefully land safely. The back of the plane opened and we leapt out a perfectly good airplane. I screamed like a little girl for about ten seconds and then the thrill kicked in.

The chute opened and we were hauled up to slowly drift to the earth. I looked down on the hell we were falling down towards and shivered. I remembered how to land and bent my knees upon impact as we landed. We detached, picked up our chutes and gathered together watching our transportation land as smoothly as we had. We had crossed the first hurdle towards our goal. If we had lost even one vehicle we would have been fucked. This mission had little margin of error. This particular op rested on us crossing international borders with a nation that was on dubious diplomatic standing with Saudi Arabia as well as America.

The soldiers armed themselves and I took a sidearm for my protection. The diggers were strictly non-combative. We all wore eye protection to keep from having our retinas burned out by the glare from both above and below. As we drove you could see the shimmering heat distortion radiating off the ground. The air was so hot it hurt just to breath. While I could adapt to the environment the others could not. Even those born in a harsh landscape this was like being dropped off in hell. We couldn't afford to run the air conditioning since it would eat up fuel necessary to get in and back out to our extraction point.

I remembered Qadira's story about the single adventurer that had walked out with the Fire of Ashurbanipal clenched in his fist. Would we repeat that tragedy? Would I be the only one to survive this treasure hunt? I hoped not. I had grown quite close to these fearless men over the last week of briefings and training. I wanted every one of us to get out of this alive. While Fakhir, the navigator and I checked the satellite images of the area we plotted our course for our destination. Even with the vehicles it would take two days to cross what I had lovingly named the anvil. I shared my thought with the others in the vehicle and they laughed.

"Ai, this is the anvil struck by the sun's hammer," Hassan, our leader replied.

I stared out at the unchanging landscape and when the monotony had begun to take its toll Aaron our sniper seated behind me handed over his mp3 player to me. The driver pointed out the USB port and I plugged it in. Soon classic rock music was blaring from the vehicle's speakers.

"Eagles," Fakhir said as he patted me on the shoulder. "Take it easy..."

Soon we were all singing along with the music. It definitely helped pass the time. We set up camp as the sun neared the western horizon. We had eater energy bars for our first meal but now we would cook some real food. The music was in the background and water was passed around and the others noted how little I was drinking.

"You must drink more," Aaron suggested. "You will get dehydrated if you don't and that can be lethal out here."

I drank my share of the water and that seemed to alleviate their worry. We all shared stories and this was a great way to improve my Arabic. When my time came they like many others asked about China. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and turned the question around.

"What do you know about it so I don't bore you by repeating myself?"

So they took turns telling me all the stories that they had heard. They ranged from all the internet conspiracies to actual news reports about the 'freak' weather incident. Once they were done I pondered what to tell them and what not to. I was under strict orders not to discuss what had happened but there was a high probability some or all of us may not return.

"I will tell you what I can. It's not much but I have little choice in this matter."

They nodded and I launched into basically the same story I had told Qadira. When I finished we ate our meal and I looked up at the billion stars above my head. We were so far removed from civilization that the heavens were revealed in all their glory. I forgot to eat I was so enthralled by the sight. Lais, the digger sitting next to me, lightly nudged me reminding me to eat.

"It is so beautiful," I said as I ate.

"God is great," Idris, the other digger, said and it was echoed by the others.

We finished our meal and retired to our tents. It had been a long day and we had more of the same ahead of us. I fell asleep almost instantly. I dreamed. I was standing outside my tent and looking up at the sky. I was not used to dreaming except for those involving my red headed goddess, the succubus. Where was she? Was I so far away from humanity that she couldn't find me? I walked around the camp and heard sounds coming from the other tents. I walked towards one of the tents and in that dreamlike way I passed through the wall of the tent and into what appeared to be a Middle Eastern marketplace. There were people on both sides of the street hawking their wares. The detail of the people and the entire setting was so detailed. How the hell was I able to envision this? Then I saw her, the succubus. She was further up the street and I raced to catch up to her. She was wearing a white cotton dress and her hair was loose and fell to just above her ass.

123456...9