Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 05

Story Info
It has been three days since Lily disappeared.
19.5k words
4.85
50.6k
63

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,779 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older. I am enjoying getting into the head of my villains. Exploring not just the how they do things but why. What motivates a hero is pretty easy but a villain can be downright twisted and convoluted. Louis has had a pretty normal upbringing with a loving family while our Artist had nothing we would consider loving or supportive. At some point he just fucking snapped and his path was set in front of him. Is he bat shit crazy or is there a higher power at work here? I guess only time will tell. I hope you enjoy this installment. Please vote and comment and tell me what you think. Any suggestions are always welcome. So without further delay...

Lhiannon Sidhe: [LEE-ah-nen SHE] A breed of Fae that dance around their victims draining them of blood and life. They are a kind of Irish vampire that firmly declare that they are most certainly not Akhkharu.

Knocking on the Sky:

Three days, it's been three days since my sister was taken and thirteen innocent people perished. What had been a questionable assignment for the Inquisition had now become a very personal vendetta. When three of their own had been murdered they threw the entire might behind finding and cleansing the killer. My father had been moved from the hospital and my mother went with him. They would be under the full protection of the Inquisition. I stayed behind even though they had insisted that I be put under their protection. Gabrielle assured her superiors that she would see to my safety.

I was lying down on one of the couches in the living room. I was staring up at the mural on the ceiling. It reminded me of the creation of Adam. On the left side of the painting was a young man and he looked somewhat familiar. I guess that is why I found it so interesting. The 'god' figure was bearded but he too was young and as muscular as the man he was reaching out to. Behind the god figure was an assortment of interesting figures. Few appeared to be angelic; they did have an almost fey look about them. This was just one of the many strange things I had discovered since I had agreed to stay at the Ordo Malleus chapter house. The decorations and treasures under glass crossed centuries and continents. I had to admire whoever had laid out each room. They made the disjointed objects work despite how diverse they were.

My aunt Mara decided to make an appearance. I knew it was her since my parents were in Rome for the duration of this situation. She really did look like my mom and it didn't help the way she dressed. The skimpy outfits were causing havoc among the younger male members of Inquisitors. Today's ensemble was a dark purple bra, matching panties and mesh stockings. I could see Mara's hardened nipples and her dark areole.

"You look like hell kiddo," Mara said as she plopped down across from me. "When is the last time you slept?"

"Seventy two hours," I said in a dull monotone.

"Have you eaten today," she asked and I shook my head. "Let me guess seventy two hours."

"Uh huh," I said.

"You need to do both and soon," she said. "If you don't take care of yourself you won't be good to anyone."

"She's right," Gabrielle said as she sat down next to me. "If you collapse from hunger or sleep deprivation at a critical moment..."

"Okay... okay... you win, I will go get some sleep and eat when I wake up. Fair enough?"

"Yep," the pair said.

I pulled myself off the antique couch and headed out of the living room. The main hall was lit by a huge crystal chandelier setting the dark rose wood alight with scintillating rainbows. The stairs that led to the second floor was wide with carpeted steps. The pattern on the carpet was the runic design that belonged to this particular chapter house. I grabbed the banister to keep my balance. They were right, lack of food and sleep were having a major detriment on my health and sanity. I managed the stairs and turned left towards my bedroom. Gabrielle and I were not sharing a bedroom since we were under close scrutiny.

I opened the door and stepped into the gorgeously decorated room. The plush carpeting felt wonderful beneath my bare feet. I closed the door and stripped down on my way to the bed. I crawled underneath the covers, closed my eyes and was asleep before I knew it. I was dragged down into the depths of exhaustion. It was dark at first and then details began to form around me. It was a well-lit park and it looked awfully familiar. I knew that I had been here but where and when eluded me. I walked along the cobblestone path and after a few short steps the downpour struck. I was soaked in seconds. I looked for cover from the ice cold rain. I could see my breath as I jogged down the path.

The public restroom came out of the gloom. I raced over to it and huddled under the overhang by the men's room door. About ten seconds later a girl appeared and took up a position next to me. She was short. I guessed she was barely five feet in height. The rest was hard to determine since she had a light gray hoodie on and the hood was over her head. She began to shiver so I moved behind her and slipped my hands around her waist to share body heat.

"I'll keep you warm," I told her and she nodded as she reached up and touched the right side of her head.

"I am not wearing panties," she said in broken English as she ground her ass against me.

"Are you alright," I asked her in Japanese and again she touched the right side of her head.

"Yes, I am okay. Do you have a nice big American cock?"

She pulled her hood down and a waterfall of black hair tumbled out. She turned her head and I could see her cute features. But it was her bright blue eyes that startled me. They had to be contact lenses. I watched as she touched her right ear and nodded. She turned to face me and cupped my groin gently.

"Can I suck your big Yankee dick? I want to see if I can take all of it down my dirty Asian throat."

"Um... are you..." I began as she dropped down and unzipped me. "Oh shit darling you are an eager one!"

The girl pulled her hood back up and then renewed her attack on my cock. One hand stroked the shaft while the other was up her skirt. I couldn't see much but I could feel all of it. She pushed her head forward in rolling thrusts that drove my cock passed her lips and into her throat. I could feel the suction she applied and growled as I got harder by the second. She brought both her hands into play and double stroked me as she sucked me off.

"I love Asian hospitality," I told her and she stopped and reached into her pocket and produced a condom.

"Wanna fuck my tight Asian pussy?" She asked as she unwrapped the condom.

"It would be rude to say no," I said as she used her mouth to put the condom on.

"How do you want me? I am your play toy mister."

I grabbed her by her hips and pinned her back against the wall of the restroom. She spread her legs and I slid inside of her easily. Whoever this gal was she was fucking soaked. Once I was inside of her she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved slowly and she cursed as my cock stretched her tight little cunt.

"So goddamn big, oh shut up... you don't have a log inside your pussy! Fuck you... oh shit he is breaking me!"

"Who is on the other end," I asked.

"My no dick husband," she growled. "Damn, they grow them big where you come from! You are hitting my fucking womb!"

"Why the ear piece," I asked as I began to hammer her.

"UNNNN... oh fuck... he likes to tell me what to say," she said between cries of pleasure. "Just keep fucking me! Biggest cock ever... I bet you are real popular!"

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I told her as I tugged up her hoodie so I could see her tits. "Damn, talk about big; those are some amazing tits you got!"

"If you are real nice I let you slide that monster you got between them."

"I'll be nice," I told her as I thrust faster now.

She came with a scream and clung to me even tighter now. I adjusted my grip on her and mauled her tits as I kept up my assault. She looked up at me begging for a break and I shook my head. She bit her lip and dug her nails into my clothing. I began feeding and her eyes went wide with surprise and the quick succession of orgasms left her shaking and pounding on my chest.

"I need a fucking break," she cried out.

I lowered her feet to the ground and eased out of her. Grinning she turned me to face the path. She moved behind me, knelt and began jacking me off. I looked down at her and she was mouthing profanities at her husband. They loosely translated to 'you see this... this is what a real cock looks like you fucking loser'. I was grunting as I got close to coming. The woman tugged her hoodie over her head and knelt in front of me. She cupped her tits and trapped my cock between them. The soft pillow-like breasts enveloped me and she knew how to give a tit job.

"You like paizuri? Does that fat cock of yours like my tits?"

"UH HUH," I moaned as I got close to climaxing.

"You can paint my face if you want," she said as she massaged my cock with her tits.

"Getting close," I warned her and she wrapped her lips around the head.

My cry echoed across the park. She swallowed a lot but some spilled between her lips. I stood there panting while she continued to suck on my dick. I guess it was only fair. She kept me rock hard and stood up and bent over.

"You can go again right," she purred. "I love it from behind."

"Let's try something new," I told her as I knelt down and began lapping at her puckered asshole.

"Hey, I don't do that," she growled. "Oh... is that your tongue sliding into my ass? No... wait... unnnn... that feels unnnn good. Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"I am going to fuck them both," I told her as I eased a finger into her ass. "You are going to lose your fucking mind, I promise."

"Why the hell not," she moaned. "Wait, how the hell are you... NNNNNNNNNN... damn... I've never been DP'd before. Slow... that's it... nice and fucking slow... the tips in... I am in lust..."

"Shut up you talk too much," I said as I lifted her up and fucked her standing up.

I faced her out towards the park and lifted the foul mouthed MILF up and down on my cocks. She squealed, cursed and praised me all in one breath. She leaned against me and panted as I fed a little more now. Her first anal orgasm threw her for a loop.

"I came from a cock in my ass," she said dreamily. "Oh god I am close already? Are you even human?"

"Yes and no," I told her as I pummeled her holes.

"Two cocks, I'd call that not," she moaned. "Cumming again and you are still rock hard in me. I will divorce my husband and be your little cock slot. What do you say handsome?"

"Coming!" I cried out as I fired twin salvos.

I pulled out and set her on her feet. She spun around and hugged me. I watched as this married woman pledged her body to me. Was it just the dark magic or were there something deeper and more disturbing going on.

"What is going on, really," I said as I walked her into the men's room. "I Gotta take a leak."

"Can I hold it for you," she asked and I just nodded.

"What happened," I asked as she gently held me as I emptied my bladder.

"Are you asking why I am so damaged," she said and smiled. "I was sold to a business partner of my father. My dad couldn't pay his debt in the traditional way. So at the tender age of eighteen I moved into his house and his bed. He took full advantage of his position. If I didn't behave he would ruin my family. So I did every little thing that his warped little mind came up with. I put up with it for four years. I think I got too old for him and he let me go. I found and married a man as fucked up and abusive as him. I figured what decent man would want me."

"Wow, you really are messed up," I said and she smiled.

"Yeah, I know, you wanna go again," she asked and I shook my head. "Why?"

"I might hurt you," I said and she began crying. "I will keep an eye out for you. Leave me your address and I will see what I can do."

She took out a business card and pen from a fanny pack. She jotted down her name and address. I glanced at the card and it was all jumbled. So this was just a dream after all. It felt so real. The woman waved and the environment wavered and changed. I was standing outside looking out over a lush forest of strange trees. It was night and three moons hung in the air. The largest of the moons was a pristine white and appeared to be snow covered. The second moon was half the size of the primary and had a distinct green tinge to it. The last moon appeared as large as the secondary and was blood red in color. I looked behind me and I was standing on the roof of what appeared to be a cunningly crafted step pyramid. The blocks making up the structure were translucent and veined with what appeared to be capillaries that pulsed with energy.

"Wow, when I dream I go all out," I said.

"The dreamer and the dream are not always author and poem," a voice said.

I turned to face the tall pale skinned figure. He was dressed in a shimmering body suit covered in the elegant characters I had seen in another dream. He had a thin yet muscular build. I had thoughts of a dancer versus a boxer. His dark hair seemed to have the same translucent quality as the blocks. It was almost as if his hair was composed of glass. The ends of his locks became nearly transparent lending credence to my thoughts. Around his waist was an elegant jeweled belt that also had the runes woven into its construction. He was sporting matching daggers that were as lovely as they were deadly.

"I am glad we can speak face to face Anatari Baharr," he said to me.

"Anatari Baharr... night wind," I said and he nodded.

"You need my help if you are going to catch this killer," he continued.

"Do you know who has my sister," I asked feeling the panic rise in my throat.

"No, but without my help she will not survive," he said. "Follow me and I will share my thoughts with you."

We walked down the steps of the pyramid and into the weird woods. The trees were gorgeous possessing intertwined trunks and red-gold leaves. Between the trees was a vast network of webs that formed multilayered roadways for the huge freaking spiders that made this forest its home. I watched as one of the spiders disappeared and reappeared a hundred yards further down the path. The more I looked the more I saw these phenomena. He led me to a lake with violet colored water. I wondered if the color of the water was due to the atmosphere or from minerals in the water itself. We sat down and the tall quiet man looked out over the lake.

"Do you see how tranquil the surface of the water is?"

"Yes, it is very peaceful," I said.

"Now observe," he said as he chucked a large rock into the lake. There was a huge splash and ripples raced across the surface before dissipating. "You are like the rock. You create a large disturbance when you travel what you call the Astral Plane. You draw attention from a great distance to yourself. Would you prefer to be a leaf or a stone?"

"A leaf," I said and he smiled.

"Good, now attend and I will show you how to be a leaf."

He stood up and walked across the surface of the lake as if it were ice instead of water. He left not a single ripple on the surface. He gestured for me to join him. I got up and walked to the edge of the water. If this was a dream I could manipulate it. I willed myself to weigh nothing. I took a step forward and my foot sunk below the surface but only about six inches. I still left huge wakes in the water as I strode forward. He nodded and smiled as I stood next to him.

Grinning he sat down on the surface of the lake as if it were the shore. He spoke and told me about what he called artifices of the mind. He talked about the nature of the Astral Plane and how it mirrored the physical universe and how it doesn't. The differences were subtle and exploitable. If I learned how to hack the Astral I could walk unseen by friend and foe alike. He paused and looked at me as if deciding to share these secrets with me.

"Why are you here," I asked. "Am I a threat to you or an asset?"

"Both," he said and continued. "A limb from a tree can be used to build a house or crush a skull. I am deciding if I am building a house or a cairn."

"I know there is a lot I don't know. I was thrust into this life quite unexpectedly. For what it is worth, I am doing the best that I can."

"I shall kindle a light in you. I will give you a torch and trust that you don't start a forest fire."

"Thank you," I said and he shook his head.

"No, you may curse me before this quickening has ended. Now we shall begin..."

I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock by my bed. The LED display read 4:15 a.m. I woke Feng and checked the date. It was the same night I had gone to bed, but that just isn't possible. I sat up and my muscles screamed. If there was any doubt to the training I had received it was over. Boy was Gabrielle going to be pissed in the morning. Oh damn, I gotta take a piss! I clenched my teeth and sat up. I clamped both hands over my mouth to keep from screaming. I was glad this room had its own bathroom. I heard some of the cadets weren't so lucky.

I somehow made it to the toilet without waking the entire chapter house. The simple joy of emptying one's bladder was an accomplishment. I turned on the light and squinted. When I looked down at my arms I nearly fainted. The bruises weren't limited there; no they covered every inch of my body. My skin was a patchwork of black and blue and that explained the pain but how was I going to explain the bruises?

I needed ice, lots and lots of ice. I managed to slip on a hooded robe complete with the Ordo Malleus insignia. I pulled up the hood and headed for the kitchen. I crept down the stairs wincing with each and every movement. I managed the dining room without being spotted, so far so good. I snuck through the butler's pantry and to the door that led to the kitchen. I smelled something cooking. Damn it, I was going to have to try and explain myself to the kitchen staff. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There were two of them. They were elderly gentlemen with long gray hair that was distinctly braided. They wore the garb of chefs and were working at preparing bread for the morning meal. They must have been up for hours already. Dozens of loaves of bread were waiting for the oven when I entered. The two paused and looked at me. One smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I need some ice please," I said and they looked at each other and grinned.

"Now why would you be needing ice so early this fine morning," one said in a thick Irish accent.

"I was thinking the same thing brother. Why is Her charge up this early wanting ice," the other said in an equally robust Scottish accent.

"Oh hell," I said and opened my robe.

"Saints preserve us," the first said and almost fell to tears.

"Dear God," the other said and fetched a large metal bowl while his partner opened one of the freezers and heaped ice into it.

Peter, the Irish chaplain, summoned one of his acolytes to help me back upstairs. He scolded the youth and made sure her ladyship didn't hear about my bruises until the good lord intended. I ran a bath and dumped the ice into it. The youth helped me in and I told him I would be okay. He reluctantly left me to my ice bath. I listened for the outer door to close and slipped my entire body beneath the surface. Damn it was cold! I decided to attempt something that had saved my life before and shift my form to accelerate the healing. If it could close a wound on my leg maybe it could fix this.

'Well, here goes,' I thought as I performed the change.

I winced fearing the change would only aggravate my situation, it didn't. It actually helped. I let out a soft yelp in a low alto as the ice made my nipples feel like they were going to fall off. How did women stand this? I shifted through my entire 'cast' of characters I had created over the past few years. By the time I hit the female albino I was fully healed. I was tired and hungry but I was free of pain. I got out of the bath, pulled the plug and dried off. The long ass hair was going to take a while to dry so I glanced in the mirror and went from hair down to my ass to short cropped in seconds flat. I was yawning as the fatigue hit me hard. Just a little nap and I would be fine.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,779 Followers