Spencer Cove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better," Bo grins down at me using my pony tail to force another inch into my mouth. Melvin is frustrated I just hold his dick and not jerking him off, he reaches down and pinches my left nipple, making me squeak as much as possible with my mouth full of Bo's huge cock.

I respond and start jacking Melvin's cock in order to avoid getting my nipple pinched off! Bo's cock is so thick there's hardly room in my mouth to use my tongue, so I suck and let him yank my head up and down his dick. Saliva and precum are filling my mouth and it's difficult to swallow, so some leaks out around my mouth as my head moves up and down, up and down.

Finally I get in a rhythm jacking one cock and bouncing my head back and forth on the other. My hand on Bo's cock I held tightly where I limited just 3-4 inches in my mouth. I didn't even realize Bo had let go of my hair until I heard him, "Damn look at her go Mel, the bitch is loving it!"

He wasn't lying I was turned on, one of my erotic novels told of a scene like this, a women servicing two cocks at once, now I was on my knees doing exactly that. My panties were soaked, my jaw stretched and sore but I kept going determined to make him cum.

"Fuck," screamed Bo, "I came here to fuck her," as he jerking my hair pulling me off his cock. As my mouth came off his cock with a popping sound, drool rolled down my chin onto my tits.

Panting I didn't have time to get a good breath when Melvin grabbed my hair and forced his cock in my mouth. Off balance my hand came off his dick and both my hands ended up on the floor, as he started fucking my face. With me on all fours he went down to his knees and kept face fucking me. At least he was not as thick as Bo, more the girth of Ed which I was used too.

Melvin was fucking my mouth and I felt Bo pulling my thong off of me. Oh hell I thought he was fixing to shove that can size cock into me. Then I felt his mouth on my pussy licking and sucking, his hands pulling the cheeks of my ass apart, then he was licking around my asshole. I started cumming, moaning and groaning. My mouth is full of cock, my pussy goes into spasms. Lights flash before my eyes as I shake and tremble, and gag on Melvin's cock.

They don't stop, Melvin grips my head tighter and keeps face fucking me going deeper now I'm really gagging as he keeps hitting the back of my throat. Drool is running out of my mouth, my tits bouncing in every direction, then I feel it. Bo is rubbing is fat thick cock up and down my slit lubricating his cock. Placing it at my entrance he slowly, thank God, starts pushing inside my vaginal canal.

As he pushes his cock in my cunt it feels like he is splitting me into. I'm squealing like a stuck pig around Melvin's cock, when Melvin finally pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh gawd.....your......tooo....th..ick....you're......hurting....mee," I plead feeling like he is ripping me apart.

"Relax, stop clenching down on my cock," Bo speaks in a gentle voice while he strokes my back and ass trying to calm me. At least he has stopped pushing into me, and I try to relax my body.

Melvin lifts my chin with one hand and uses his other to reach and stroke, cup, squeeze my right tit and gently roll my nipple between his fingers, "This is not our first rodeo Valerie, relax I promise you'll enjoy this," his voice low and soft. Then I feel Bo reaching and rubbing my engorged clit making me shudder, and moan loudly.

I feel an orgasm building and relax more and then I feel Bo pushing his thick cock in slowly, stretching my pussy like it's never been stretched before.

"Fuck you're tight," growls Bo as he grips my hips and keeps pushing inside me.

"Oh God......I'm......sooooo...fulllll.......ah, ah," I groan then I fell his pubic hair against my ass and he's balls deep inside me.

"There he's all inside you," Melvin says letting go of my tit, lifting my chin, placing his cock at my lips, "now open your mouth we are going to split roast you," he chuckles, "your going to love this."

Obeying I open wide and he slides his cock back in my mouth, then they both go slow and as one slides in the other slides out. They do this slowly for a while 3 or 4 inches at a time. It's obvious they both have done this many times together.

Soon I'm in rhythm with them and I'm enjoying the fullness of Bo in my stretched cunt. It hits every nook and crevice of my vaginal walls. My body has secreted enough fluids his cock is sliding in and out smoothly and I feel an orgasm building again.

I'm moaning around Melvin's thick cock, my mouth coated with his precum and he tastes salty and musky. "Hmmmmmmmm," I'm moaning loudly and pushing back towards Bo as he pushes in my hot tunnel.

Melvin reaches down and gently plays with my nipple and speaks to Bo. "I think she's ready," his voice a guttural growl, "let's pick up the pace."

I hear Bo grunt, not sure what he said. I'm in my own little world, enjoying the feeling of two cocks moving in and out of me, over, and over. Melvin is fucking my mouth using about 6 inches, hitting my throat, but I can handle that allowing it to slide in my throat as Ed taught me. Bo is slow stroking me, and caressing my ass like a person would pet their kitty cat, then slowly picks up the pace going deeper and getting faster.

"HMMMMMMMMM," I hum and moan loudly as my orgasm builds. Melvin and Bo both are starting to grunt and move faster and faster. Bo is now slamming into my ass his balls hitting my clit every time he bottoms out. Melvin is going faster, but still only buries about 6 inches in me instead of all 9 inches. I think he likes the feel of his cock slipping in and out of my throat like it's a cock sleeve.

My orgasm hit me like a lightning strike, my toes curl, my body spasms, my back arches. I'd scream but my mouth is stuffed with a thick cock 6 inches in my mouth. Melvin is grunting loudly as he stiffens and unloads his creamy salty cum down my throat 5 large loads of it. At the same time Bo grips my hips hard and roars, as he blasts my cunt full of cum at least 5 or 6 spurts.

I'm cumming hard, my pelvic muscles clamping down on Bo's cock not wanting him to pull out, and my mouth is sucking hard on Melvin's throbbing penis draining every ounce of his cum from his scrotum.

My orgasm rolls through me, and just when I think it peaks, it roars up again through my body making me loose control of my arms and I collapse, my head and shoulders sink to the floor, forcing Melvin's cock to flop out of my mouth.

Bo's still holding me up by my hips buried deep inside my cunt. My cunt clenches and unclenches around his cock, my body spasms and shakes over and over.

My eyes roll back in my head, I hear somebody wailing and screaming "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck" over and over, and finally realize it's me.

Bo collapses on top of me his cock still stuck up my cunt, then rolls to his side taking me with him spooning my back to his front. Melvin drops down in front of me, breathing hard and mumbling over and over, "Fucking amazing, fucking amazing."

The next thing I remembered Bo was leaning against the desk holding me in his lap and Melvin was trying to get me to drink some water.

""Come on Valerie drink this, your dehydrated," his voice is calm and gentle.

Bo chuckled, "Hell I need something stronger, to celebrate the best piece of ass I ever had."

"Hey Bo that's even crude for you," Melvin glared at him.

"Hey, I'm right here," I mumbled, "I understand what he's saying.....that was amazing. You both gave me an experience I never had before. I'm afraid I'm finished for the evening, but I hope you give the contract to Bill.....and keep this between us."

"Of course he's getting the contract," Melvin chuckled, "to be honest he was always going to get it. He's a great guy and had the best offer."

"In other words you lied to get in my pants, you asshole," grinning when I said it.

"Sorry, but I've been wanting fuck you since you started teaching here," he laughed, "I'm hoping when you said you were finished for the evening that meant we might get together again....after all I never got to fuck you."

We'll see right now, help me up I need to get home," I giggled.

"Can I have some paper towels and privacy while I dress," I asked shyly. "And a strong drink if you got it"

"Bo said, "Got you covered we will wait for you in the outer office and have a drink waiting for you."

Using paper towel and bottled water I clean up the drool off my chest and most of the fluids off my groin area. Slipping my thong back on I felt cum dripping in the gusset making me giggle. Bill's present when I got home. Now I knew what split roasted meant and loved it!

Dressed I stepped into the outer office to find Bo and Melvin dressed and they had the promised drink ready for me.

Bo handed me a half-pint of Orange Vodka and had one for each of them. Laughing he said "I keep a case of these around it doesn't smell and has a kick."

Taking the cap off and drinking it, I giggled, "This may become my favorite drink!"

"Here's to a fantastic evening," Melvin toasted us clinking my bottles together.

"I assume you made a good excuse to Bill for being so late," Melvin asked.

Turning up the bottle and draining it, I smiled and said, "Yeah I told him I was going to visit an old girl friend. How soon before you let Bill know he got the contract?"

"Would it help if we called him now and told him," Melvin asked.

"Please do that before I get home, he'll be too excited to question me about where I've been. Good night see y'all tomorrow."

To be continued.......

12