Sperm Bank Escapade

Story Info
Teresa looks forward to IUI impregnation.
6.4k words
3.6
15.8k
34
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Teresa Virginia Majors, fell madly in love with Don Richards when we were both juniors in college. Ours was almost a storybook romance except for one thing; Don was sterile so biological kids with him as the father were out of the question. Since I badly wanted to be a mother it seemed that our relationship would only be a college fling despite what I considered deep feelings for Don.

Don had other ideas. When we graduated from college he convinced me to move in with him in a city where we both got decent job offers and made it his main mission in life to get me to marry him. I was reluctant but he pushed it using both emotion and logic.

The logical part of his push related to how he came into existence. His father was not his biological father, which he knew from an early age, not because he was sterile but because he had a genetic abnormality that he didn't want to pass on to children. Therefore both Don and his sister Donna (his parents didn't have much imagination when it came to naming children) were both conceived by their mother using the same sperm donor from a sperm bank.

Don and Donna look enough alike to almost be twins, and they also look a great deal like their father, and all four members of the family have similar intellects and personality traits. That was accomplished by taking abundant care in picking the sperm donor using records from the sperm bank which had a great deal of information about each sperm donor including photographs of everything except their faces and any distinguishing markings.

At Don's urging I had a number of discussions with his parents, both individually and together, and I was finally convinced that I could fulfill my desire for biological children virtually as fully as if Don wasn't sterile by doing what his parents did -- taking great pains to pick out the perfect sperm donor from a sperm bank.

Don and I got married after living together for 18 months, and our married life got off to a great start. There was only one problem and considering how much we loved each other and how compatible that we were it didn't have much effect on our marriage; Don had a significantly higher libido than I did.

If Don had his way we would fuck or make love six days a week, and twice on Sunday. For me two or three times was optimal.

--------------

Pursuant to our plan Don and I decided that it was time to have our first child after we had been married about five years and we were both 27 years old. Don is six feet one inch tall and 175 pounds with a swimmer's build, blond hair, blue eyes, and a nose with a slightly convex bridge which I (and most other people who care about such things) consider the most masculine. His IQ is 125, average for someone with a graduate degree, and he is fun loving. When we started looking at sperm banks we wanted to find one with a sterling reputation for honesty, with as much information about the donors as possible, and with a donor with characteristics as close to Don's as possible.

We consulted only anonymous donor sperm banks with practices established by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine; unfortunately there are only about 100 of those in the United States, and only two in our state. The two in our state didn't have someone who fit our bill perfectly or didn't have enough information to determine that, but one in an adjacent state did. That sperm bank had one guy who did have enough information to determine that he fit the bill perfectly.

The sperm bank, Crosby Heights, we chose had Donor A405. They had several photos of him minus facial and distinguishing features and profiles including physical attributes like height (six feet two inches), weight (185 pounds), blood type (O positive, the same as mine), hair (blond), and eye color (blue), as well as family history, hobbies, personality, and education (college graduate from a school ranked in the top 50 according to U S News & World Report). As with all donors the sperm was subjected to analysis and the donor was subjected to genetic screening and family genetic history screening. A405 was 22 years old when he donated. Even though the donation was six years ago that was irrelevant since frozen sperm remains fully viable indefinitely and it would be tested before it was used.

As you can tell from my descriptions of Don and A405 it was almost like they were biological brothers. We were both excited about the situation until the IUI procedure (the one we were using, not IVF) was described to me.

You might think it odd that I never inquired about the procedure until that point; I probably should have, but I didn't. When it was described to me I was totally non-plussed even though I didn't show it outwardly. I know that thousands of women go through the procedure every year, that compared to other medical procedures it is easy and relatively non-invasive, and that I'm simply a wuss when it comes to that type of thing; but it really set me back.

I was able to put Don off for a while claiming a new project at work; then I took a trip to see my paternal grandmother.

-------------

Ruby Majors -- my paternal grandmother who since I could talk I called "GR" -- is best described as "a piece of work." She has a PhD in visual arts, a genius IQ, a bohemian attitude, and a keen eye for the stock market. I was always close to her growing up even though she had divorced my grandfather before I was three years old, and her personality was different than all of the other members of my family. I could talk with her about anything without shocking her or having her judge me -- things that I unfortunately could not do with my parents or material grandparents.

After a cup of tea and a shot of whiskey -- typical first greetings with GR -- I went right into my apprehensions. I explained everything about the sperm bank investigation, finding the perfect candidate, and my great consternation about the IUI procedure. She had a ready answer. "Find A405 in real life and get him to knock you up."

"What the hell, GR; cheat on Don?"

"Look, Virginia," she said; she was the only one in the world who called me by my middle name since she had a bad experience with a Teresa growing up and was upset when my mother named me that; "it's a biological function. You don't have to love the guy, or even like him. You're not going to leave Don for him, you can probably get him to fuck you without even telling him who you are since you're a hot babe and guys only think with their dicks. Besides, no one but you and me will ever know. Plus, how much does the IUI cost?"

"$1,000 per cycle and up to $4,000 if I don't have a regular cycle or need fertility treatments, although preliminary investigation points to no problem with either of those," I responded.

"And normally how many cycles before impregnation?" she continued.

"Usually one or two if the woman is relaxed, four or five if like me the woman is uptight about it," I replied.

"For $4,000 I know that I can find out who A405 is and it will be my gift to you; plus then you can use him for your future child or children too," GR smiled. "My stock portfolio went up more than $300,000 in value last year and I can't think a better way to use some of that money than getting a great grandchild and wonderful as you are Virginia," she laughed.

GR and I had a long discussion, hashing out every detail and ethical quandary. After an hour she had almost convinced me so we went to get top notch spa treatments and to a four star restaurant for dinner -- both at her expense, of course.

Before I left Grandma Ruby's house the next morning it was 60-40 in my mind that I would go along with her plan. I had given her a printout of all of the information about A405 from the sperm bank and left it in her capable hands. If she never found the guy that would be both a sign and a reality that it was not to be; if she did find him I'd have to think harder about it. Of course even if she did find him he might not go along with it; I'm not really as hot and irresistible as GR thinks.

------------

I guess that I really shouldn't have been surprised when GR called me up only a little over two weeks after I visited her and said "I've got the name, location, and worthwhile information about A405; come to see me this Saturday."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"Hell no, Virginia; I'm not your favorite person -- besides Don -- for nothing, you know," she cackled.

I'm not sure how she got all the information -- she probably bribed someone at the sperm bank and then put a P I on it -- and I know that it cost her three times more than the $4,000 she told me that it did -- but when she showed me present day photos of Roger Stuart (aka A405) I knew in my heart that it was him. He even had a nose with a slightly convex bridge just like Don. Shit, he may have been Don's illegitimate half-brother. I was quite distressed when my pussy started leaking.

"He's really handsome," I sighed once I got my pussy under control. "I'm not sure that he'll have sex with me."

"He will if you make it a simple business transaction," GR smiled.

"Why do you think that GR?"

"Because his wife cheated on him and he'd like to divorce her but is worried about finances if they split because he works for a non-profit and not to maximize his earning potential considering his college degree and intelligence," she grinned.

"Wow," I said to myself, "she must have spent more money than I thought."

Before I could respond further she continued. "He lives only about 90 miles from your office. I'll give you $10,000 cash and if you're straight forward with him you can get it done. When's your next ovulation?"

"Likely next weekend."

"Great; here's an ovulation predictor kit that I just bought on-line; use it and if things are right then go for it; plus here's the $10,000 cash," GR grinned handing me a wad of 100 dollar bills.

I tried to refuse the kit and money to no avail. We talked for another hour and she wore me down. I promised to give it a try if I was ovulating come Saturday next.

I was definitely in the most fertile part of my cycle the next Saturday and as luck would have it that weekend Don was going with his father, brother-in-law, and uncle out of town to play at some special golf course. Although he wanted to go with me to the sperm bank I told him that I felt better going alone while he was gone.

I got all of the information from GR about Roger and was on the drive to his apartment building by 9:00 a. m. Saturday. GR had convinced me that the direct approach was the best.

I called Roger from a burner phone about 10:30 that morning. "Hi Roger, you don't know me but my name is Jane Smith and I would like to talk to you about a business proposition." Maybe the "Jane Smith" alias was too transparent, but so what.

"What type of proposition?" he responded, seeming more blasé than I thought that he would.

"It's not something that I am willing to talk about over the phone. Is there some public -- yet private enough not to be overheard -- place that we can talk?" when he hesitated I continued. "I know that you would like to divorce your cheating wife Belinda, and I may be able to help with that a great deal."

"How do you know about that?" was his sharp reply.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch; I just do, but have no desire to talk with anyone else about it. Can't we just talk for a half hour; if you agree to meet I'll give you $100 just to talk with me for a half hour and then if you want you can just walk away."

I had his interest.

After a short pause he said "OK, Grant Park, the benches south of the carousel in a half hour."

"I'm new here -- where is Grant Park?"

"Put the corner of Gypsum Boulevard and Perkins Street into your GPS and you'll easily find it."

"Great; see you in 30 minutes," I replied.

"How will I recognize you?" he asked.

"You don't have to; I know what you look like. Bye," I responded as I terminated the call.

--------------

Roger looked just like the photos Grandma Ruby's P I had taken of him; he is very good looking, on a par with Don. As he was looking around near the carousel I walked up to him and said "Hi Roger; I'm Jane Smith," extending my hand. I thought it a good sign that his eyes got as big as baseballs; I did wear my sexiest proper outfit for the occasion.

"Hi anyone but Jane Smith," he cackled as he shook my hand.

"There are 301,428 Jane Smiths," I smiled back, a number I completely made up, "why can't I be one of them?"

"Good point," he chuckled. "Shall we sit on the second bench to the North?" he inquired, pointing to a series of spaced empty benches to our left.

As soon as we sat down I handed him a $100 bill. "This is your appearance fee; to earn it you have to talk to me for at least a half hour; if you're not interested you can bolt then and never see me again," I said with a big smile.

He smiled back as he took the bill and put it in his pocket while saying "OK, shoot."

"I hope that I don't have to handcuff you to the bench for this first part -- promise that you won't run?"

"I already told you that I'll listen for 30 minutes," he said, looking at his watch; "don't waste your time," he grinned.

"OK -- here goes; I'm not normally this frank so forgive me in advance if I get a little nervous or tongue-tied." I sighed and then hit him between the eyes. "I know that you're donor A405 at the Crosby Heights sperm bank. You have exactly the characteristics that my husband and I are looking for in a sperm donor including because you're smart and look close enough to my husband to be his brother -- or at least first cousin," I blurted out before he could respond.

At that point his eyebrows raised, along with his voice, when he asked "How did you find out? That stuff is supposed to be strictly confidential."

"My paternal grandmother is rich and a piece of work so she's the one who found you. I don't know how, and didn't ask, but I'm sure that it cost her ten to fifteen thousand dollars. Anyway, there is no way that either she or me are ever going to tell anyone as you'll soon see from what I say next," I continued.

His eyes got a little bigger and he almost imperceptivity nodded his head so I continued.

"I'm very squeamish about the IUI procedure so instead I want you to knock me up for which I'll pay you $5,000." I know that GR gave me $10,000 but you don't start out a negotiation with your best offer; she would be proud of me if I returned some money to her.

At first Roger looked glassy-eyed, then a diabolical smile came across his face and he started looking around. "Belinda set you up with this, didn't she? I guess she figures that my adultery would cancel out hers. Where's the camera and microphone?"

"No camera and microphone; in fact if we go to a motel together you'll get to see first-hand that I have no electronic equipment whatsoever on my person or clothing and we can go someplace in your car so that you're sure that you're not being bugged. You have to know that Belinda doesn't have the imagination or money to find out that you're A405 so she can't be behind this." The last sentence was just a guess, but an educated one since I doubt any guy would tell his wife that he had sold his sperm to a sperm bank, and since she got caught cheating she wasn't clever enough to figure out what GR had.

Roger looked pensive for a long time. I decided that I had to snap him out of his astonishment so I reached into my purse and pulled out a prepackaged stack of fifty $100 bills. "Here," I said, "count it."

Roger took the stack in his hands, but then placed it on the bench between us. "Does your husband know about this?"

"My husband helped me pick out A405 as the sperm donor but he doesn't know that I'm going to get pregnant au naturale rather than by IUI."

"How will he not find out from the sperm bank?"

"Because their relationship with me is confidential, I have an appointment there at 1 p. m. tomorrow at which time I'll pay them for the procedure but will not undergo it. The payment will be clear in our credit card statement and because of my confidential relationship with them they cannot tell anyone that I didn't actually go through with the procedure -- nor is there any reason that they would tell anyone that."

"You have an appointment tomorrow, Sunday?"

"Yes, they're open most Sundays from noon to 4 p. m."

"How do I know that you're not going to sometime go after me for child support?"

"Because I'm going to sign this contract with you in front of a notary," I said, pulling a contract that GR had her attorney draft for this purpose. "Look it over and call your own attorney if you like."

After Roger read the two page, double spaced, clear English document over a couple of times he said "Isn't this prostitution and therefore not valid?"

"No, I'm not paying you to have sex with me; as you see the document language says that we're having 'an affair,' and that I'm paying you NOT to disclose the affair to anyone else."

After another long pause and a few more glances at provisions of the contract Roger mused "But what if I catch an STD from you?"

"I've got that covered too," I grinned as I pulled my negative STD report, issued just two days before, from my purse and handed it to him with my name redacted."

"How do I know that this is yours?" he asked, "since Jane Smith is obviously an alias and there's no name on the report -- or the contract for that matter."

"See the index finger print at the top of both documents, which is in a hologram on the document; that's the identifier. I have a fingerprinting kit in my purse and you can take mine and compare it."

Roger thought for a long while then said "I don't know; I mean you're definitely a good-looking and smart woman so any hetero guy would jump at the chance of having sex with you; but I'm kind of a weird guy. I've never had sex before with anyone that I didn't have a relationship with; I'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to that."

"I have an idea; why don't we hang out today and if after dinner and dancing you've gotten to know me well enough then we can go to a motel room. If not, then you blow me off. I'll pay all expenses for the day and give you $1,000 as soon as dinner is over so you won't have to go through with it and still be richer," I grinned.

I could see his crotch twitch; I thought that I had him. "What would you like to do for our first crack at getting acquainted?" I asked slowly running my left hand over his bare right arm, noticing that he had well defined arm muscles.

"Well I'm supposed to go with three friends of mine to a minor league baseball game in about an hour. Let me call them."

He got up, pulled his cellphone from his pocket, and walked away about twenty feet. Five minutes later he came back to the bench. "As luck would have it one of my friends can't make it so you can use his ticket. I'd like to get something to eat before we leave; are you up for it?"

"Sure am," I grinned leading him to a breakfast burrito food truck in the Grant Park parking lot.

------------

I won't bore you with what happened the next eight hours or so; suffice it to say that Roger and I hit it off on a personal level, his friends liked me, we did a number of fun things together. We stopped off to have the contract notarized; the first notary refused to do it even after talking to the attorney who drafted it. The second one did after talking to the attorney and witnessing my fingerprint using the kit. I gave Roger the original and made a copy for myself.

Roger and I ended up at a nice casual eating establishment for dinner. I called Don and talked to him for twenty minutes before dinner, and Roger made one or more calls at the same time -- I didn't ask who he called.

The food was simple but good, and by that time Roger was confident around me. After I paid for dinner I gave him $1,000 in cash and then asked "Can we go to a place that has Country and Western dancing?"

12