Spicing Up the Marraige

Story Info
A young couple visits a swingers club for the first time.
4.7k words
4.1
31.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I can't believe we're actually going to do this!" My wife said as she curled her dirty blonde hair in the mirror. I could see the excitement in her eyes, and smiled at her. "I just can't wait until we're back here and I get to have my way with you," I replied.

She smiled back at me before turning back toward her reflection. "I think I need a drink before we go, I'm so nervous!"

"Wine?" I asked, and got a nod of approval. I went to the kitchen and poured her a tall glass of her favorite pinot grigio. I smirked thinking about how frisky she gets when she's wine drunk. I cracked a beer and returned to our room.

She was still fiddling with her hair wearing nothing but her green lacey thong. Her perky nipples nipples stood at attention upon her perfectly shaped breasts. I then took a moment to appreciate her cute little butt, I swear she was getting sexier with each passing year. Even though we were both nearing thirty we both put in the effort to stay in pretty good shape. I set her wine on the counter and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my growing bulge against her ass.

"Feels like I'm not the only one already turned on thinking about tonight," she said pushing back against me. I slipped a hand inside her waistband and teased her slit, immediately feeling a warm moisture. She bit her lip and groaned, "Baby... we're going to be late."

I kissed the side of her neck as I slowly delicately drew circles around her clit. She allowed me to tease her body for a few moments before pushing me away. Her cheeks were flush and I looked into her eyes knowing that she'd love to be picked up and taken to bed right this second. But we had plans tonight.

We have a very healthy sex life, each of us typically receptive to new ideas. We had experiemented with just about everything two consenting adults could get into, within reason, in our 10 year relationship. Oral, anal, toys, vibrators, ropes, but we had never branched out to include another person into our relationship. I think she would have happily taken me as her only man for the rest of her life. But lately, I had been having naughty fantasies. For some reason, stories and videos of married women taking another man had always made me incredibly aroused. Seeing married women succumb to their naughtiest desires just did something to me like nothing else.

Often during our love-making I would slip in some dirty talk, and over the last few months I would occasionally mention her being with someone else. At first she would just look at me with a shocked expression, and tell me she only needs me. But as time went on, and the subject was broached more frequently, she began to warm up to the idea. She started moaning at the dirty talk, and fucking just a little bit harder back against me. I teased the idea of her being fucked between me and another man, the two of us pleasuring her relentlessly. Of her swapping between me and a faceless, handsome stranger. I fabricated stories of her meeting a man at a bar, and letting him take her home. We spoke of all kinds of naughty scenarios.

Eventually, the subject was brought up outside of the bedroom. We talked about our trust in our relationship and in each other, and agreed that no one would ever come between us. We finally decided on visiting a nearby swingers club to test the waters. We had no expectations on meeting or sleeping with anyone else tonight of course. This was just to check out the atmosphere, and see if this was a lifestyle we wanted to pursue. Which led us to tonight.

She was finally finished getting ready, and she looked stunning. I know we weren't expecting to meet anyone, but she was certainly dressed to impress. She wore a long sleeve black romper that left her shoulders completely bare and exposed. It had a tie around her waist, and ended near the top of her thighs. She had subtle smokey eyeshadow, and her eyeliner winged out at the corner of her eyes. She wore small golden hoop earings, and a black bracelet on her delicate wrists. I couldn't remember ever seeing her in a sexier outfit.

"Wow," was all I could manage to get out. I took her in my arms and pulled her in for a kiss, but with her hands against my chest, she pulled away.

She looked me directly in the eyes, a naughty smirk on her face, "Maybe I want to kiss someone else tonight."

"Mhmm, like you would ever actually go through with it." I challenged her back.

She gave me a light kiss, barely touching my lips, and whispered, "You'd like it if I did." Her hand snaked down between us and wrapped around my manhood that was straining to be released. "You'd probably want me to do a lot more than just kiss him." Her hands slowly stroked my hard cock, she slowly lowered herself until she was down on her knees in front of me. Her eyes never leaving mine, "Maybe I'll kiss him here." Her lips pressed hard against the tip of my dick, and she made sure to kiss every incfh of me down to the base.

"Fuck baby, I think I changed my mind, lets just stay here tonight." I told her, needing to feel her supple lips wrapped around my engorged member.

"I don't think so," she said as she stood up and walked out of the room, "Coming?" She asked looking over her shoulder.

'What have I gotten myself into' I thought to myself. I eagerly followed her, my erection still straining as we collected our things and went to the car.

The drive there was no better, I attempted to go over the plan we had discussed, "So obviously we're most likely not going to meet anyone you're attracted to as much as me," I said half joking, a smile on my face. "but if by some miracle we do, we can all just chat a bit and get to know him and get his number. There will probably be people having sex in the other rooms, so if it is ever too overwhelming just let me go and we can head out."

"Mhmm," She replied, reaching over the seat to fondle my manhood once again. "but what if some big strong stud sweeps me off my feet and wants to have his way with me? Is that okay baby?" her voice dripping with sex.

"Fuck," she was loving teasing me about my own fantasy. "well then I guess just make sure I'm there to claim you when he's done."

"And what if he wants to take me home and make me his little slut for the night baby? Is that okay too? Would you let a stranger fuck your wife all night?" She could feel my cock pulse against her fingertips, "Fuck baby, you'd like that wouldn't you? I had no idea you were such a naughty boy."

I gulped a little, and could feel a bit of warmth in my face. I was typically the one that egged her on about this, and typically only while we were in the middle of making love. Hearing her talk so openly, and vulgarly was a mind-fuck. "Well, I wouldn't want you to just leave with a complete stranger of course... I mean we could always take him back to our house if you really wanted to, but obviously this is all hypothetical," I chuckled with an clear nervousness in my voice, "We'll just hang out, probably meet some people, dance a little, drink a little, and come home."

"Mmm," she pouted, "no fun." but I could tell she wasn't being serious. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek,"I was only trying to get you worked up love, I know how much this fantasy turns you on." She said returning to her normal persona. "This really is crazy, but its so fun and exciting, thank you for making this all happen. I can't wait to go home with you afterward. I'm seriously so worked up already."

"I think this is it." We pulled into a parking lot filled with a good amount of other cars, at least a couple dozen or so. The building was relitively non discriptive from the outside. Just a small sign that read "The Spot". It was a bit out of the way, and there wasn't a whole lot nearby. I looked at my wife, "Are you ready?"

She leaned in and gave me a quick, but deep kiss, "Ready."

There was a middle aged woman and man behind a desk just inside the small lobby area. "Good evening, can I have your names, and your IDs?"

"Micah and Emily Smith," I handed her my ID as my wife did the same. "Actually it's our first time here, so we're not sure exactly what to expect."

"Oh perfect! We love newby's," She said with a friendly smile. "I'm Tammy, this is my husband Steve. Let me take a moment to show you the place and go over any questions you may have." She said as she came around the counter. She took us through a set of double doors into a large open area with lots of tables, a bar, a dancefloor, and lots of people scattered about. The lights were on and the music playing soothing tunes at a lower volume.

"So this is the main area, after 9 we turn the lights down and crank up the music." She clearly had done this a few times, and went into a comfortable monologue. "Couples usually mingle for the first few hours in this main room. The bar is open and drinks are included in your online registration with our club. We do not tolerate overly drunken members, and heavily intoxicated patreons with be escorted out and have your membership revoked. We want it to be a comfortable, friendly, atmosphere along with sensual. If you'll follow me I'll show you the private rooms." She said as we turned away from the main scene.

"These rooms are first come first serve. Any closed door requires a knock and invitation to enter. Open rooms mean anyone can come in at any time. Some couples enjoy onlookers." She said giving a smirk and a wink. "You can bring anyone you want in with you, or just go in alone, whatever you desire. Do you have any questions?"

"So do couples actually have sex in these rooms?" My wife immediately blurted out.

"Oh yes," Tammy replied smiling. "In fact it is not uncommon for multiple couples to use the same room, and every now and then we have ladies that enjoy taking several men at once. My husband watched as I was absolutely ravaged by three men in that room just over there." She said nodding down the hallway.

"Oh wow," my wife replied. "That sounds intense."

"Oh it was," Tammy was clearly fondly remembering that night. "It was easily one of my favorite nights ever. Maybe we can have a drink later and I'll tell you all about it. But I don't want to keep you too for too long, I know of more than a few people that will want to meet a cute couple like yourselves."

She took us back to the main room and up to a group of 4 talking to themselves. It was clearly 2 couples, a handsome older man and a shapely woman. They were dressed well and had a confident air about themselves. The other was closer to our age, a pretty brunette woman and a normal looking guy.

"This is Keith and Mary," Tammy said pointing to the older couple. "And Sean and Riley." She nodded to the other, "I'm leaving you in good hands, I need to get back to the front to assist with anymore check-ins. Don't hesitate to come find me if you need anything at all!"

"So what do you think of everything so far?" Riley asked.

"It's a bit overwhelming to be honest," my wife answered. "Its all very exciting and new, and I guess I don't really know what we were expecting."

"The first night is definitely the hardest," Keith said. "But one you get comfortable it can be a lot of fun. There are a lot of great people here."

"Well I am going to need a drink if I'm going to ever be comfortable," I chuckled. "I think I'm going to go check out the bar." My wife nodded in agreement.

"Well come find us later, I'd love to get to know you better." Keith said looking directly at my wife.

"Of course, see you later!" My wife said as we turned towards the bar, i noticed that Keith's eyes never left Emily, and took in a good look at her backside as we walked away.

We ordered a couple of drinks and talked to ourselves for a bit, just surveying the scene around us. There were at least 15 couples floating around the room, and most likely a dozen or so single men as well. We enjoyed each others company a bit and ordered a second round.

"So it seemed like Keith couldn't keep his eyes off of you," I said with a smile.

My wife blushed a bit, "I think he was just being friendly. He's at least 10 years older than us!"

"You didn't see the way he started at your ass as you walked away. I have a feeling he wants to be very friendly with you specifically."

Keith was across the room just talking with his wife. Keith noticed us looking his way and waved.

"I think your new boyfriend want us to come over," I was enjoying teasing her.

She rolled her eyes, "You're ridiculous." She said before finishing her drink. "Well come on then, it would be rude to leave my boyfriend waiting." She gave me a naughty grin and pulled my hand so that I followed her.

We rejoined the couple, getting to know each other a little better over the next hour. They were actually really nice, and fun to talk to. The conversations were actually relatively normal, and we almost forgot we were at a swingers club and not just a regular bar. Keith did seem to be very friendly with my wife, and for her part she seemed to giggle a little harder at his jokes than she normally would.

Eventually the lights dimmed and the music started to thump. My wife looked at me, "ooh come on let's dance!"

"I have not had nearly enough to drink to get on the dancefloor," I said. "Definitely later though."

My wife pouted at me a bit, and I was debating on giving in when Keith tapped her on the shoulder. "I hope I'm not overstepping here, but I'd love to dance if you're interested. No pressure though, I won't be offended if you say no."

My wife immediately locked eyes on me, not saying anything, but clearly intrigued. I wanted to see how this played out. "It would save me from embarrassing myself out there, I'm okay if you want to."

I could see a bit of surprise in her eyes, but she certainly didn't look mad. Keith reached out, and she gave me one last look, an opportunity to call this off, but I just gave her a nod and smiled.

I held my arm out towards Mary, "Would you care to join me for a drink ma'am?" She took my arm with a smile. "Have fun," I said to my wife as we walked towards the bar.

Mary was quite a bit older than I was. Easily in her mid forties. She had long brown hair, and pretty brown eyes along with a nice smile. She wasn't my typical type. She was short and curvy, maybe just a bit chubby, and had a large chest. Her cleavage hinted at an impressive rack, and although huge boobs were never really my thing, I couldn't help but wonder what her tits looked like.

We ordered drinks and began to chat. "My husband couldn't take his eyes off your wife you know." She said without annoyance in her voice. "How do you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure yet to be honest. The main reason we came tonight was because we have both realized we have a fantasy of her being with another man. I don't know if we're ready to actually go through with anything though."

"Well you better decide quickly," she said nodding towards her husband, "he moves fast."

I turned and saw Keith pressed up firmly behind my wife. He had his hands on her hips, and they were swaying together to the music. I felt a twitch in my pants at the sight. I guess I had imagined more tame dancing, but it made sense with the mix of the club music and how turned on my wife had been all night. I stood transfixed for a moment, just staring at the pair. He was leaned in close, and looked to be whispering in her ear.

"So do you just like watching? Or are you looking for someone too?" I heard to my side.

"What?" I said snapping out of my trance. "Oh um, I don't know I guess. We never really talked about me being with anyone. It was always centered around her."

"That's a shame, you're cute."

My face grew red, I wasn't used to being complimented like this, and I didn't know how to respond. Luckily, Sean walked up right at that moment, Riley was no where to be seen.

"Sup guys," he said and ordered a beer. "Where are the other 2?"

Mary pointed towards the dance floor, "My husband is seducing his wife right now."

My face turned bright red, I didn't know how to respond. She wasn't exactly wrong, it was just embarrassing to hear it put so bluntly.

"Kinky, hope I'm not interrupting anything."he replied and took a long swig of his beer.

"Not all all," Mary replied with an evil grin, "Micah here just likes to watch."

"I never said that!" I nearly yelled, my embarrassment peaking.

"Never said what?" Emily suddenly said from beside me. I didn't even notice them walking up. Keith rejoined his wife with a kiss.

"Mary has gotten it in her head that I like to watch rather than participate."

"Oh he likes to participate," my wife said wrapping her arms around me and kissing me with an intensity. "Although, we haven't found out if he likes to watch... yet." That wicked grin was back on her face.

"Oh I was just picking on your husband a bit, lots of guys here like to watch, Sean included." Mary joined in, "Speaking of, Sean, where is Riley?"

Sean took another long swig of his beer, and looked down sheapishly, "She uh... she went went to the back with Trent."

Mary lit up and immediately got very animated, "oh my gosh really? Ugh, she's so lucky. Have they hooked up before?"

"No, actually this is the first night he's said anything to us." Sean replied

"Who's Trent?" My wife asked completely oblivious to the situation.

"Trent is the hottest guy in the club," Mary immediately responded. "He doesn't come that often, but when he does he basically has his pick of any girl at the club. I don't think I've ever seen him turned down when he sets his sights on someone."

Sean just continued drinking.

"Does that mean you've slept with him?" I asked.

"Oh no, Trent barely knows I exist. He likes hot young things like Riley. You should be flattered Sean."

Sean finished his drink and ordered another, "I'm thrilled."

"You don't want to watch?" I asked Sean, my face getting red again as I realized what I said. Mary grinned at me with an I told you so look. "I just mean Mary said earlier that you like to."

"Trent doesn't let husbands watch." Keith chimed in. "Supposedly women hold back when they're being watched. He says he brings out a totally desperate, insatiable side of women when he gets them alone."

"Jesus," my wife said. "This Trent guy sounds intense."

"Oh he is," Mary said, "and apparently he's hung like a horse."

"Okayyy, well thats enough for me," Sean said. "I'm going to go find someone that wants to get my mind off of all this." He set down his empty beer and went off into the crowd.

Mary looked at her husband with a grin, "Want to go listen?"

"Listen to what?" Emily asked.

"Trent has a way of making women very... expressive, lets say." Keith replied.

"He makes them scream, is what my husband means." Mary said excitedly. "You can always hear them from out in the hallway. Come on." She took Emily's hand and pulled her towards the private rooms. I looked at Keith who shrugged. We followed the women.

We passed a few unoccupied rooms, and some closed doors. There was even an open door with an attractive woman bouncing up and down reverse cowgirls style on the bed. I paused, watching as she threw her head back moaning. The guys pounded up into her furiously, I could hear the sound of her wet pussy clapping against him. She noticed me standing. She slammed her pussy all the way down and ground against him as she looked directly into my eyes. She moaned louder now and began playing with her nipple, with the other arm down for balance. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gunna cum." She yelled and spasmed around his dick. "Oh god, yesss.."

I felt hands wrap around my arm, Mary had joined me. "I told you you'd like watching."

With a straining erection, I couldn't do much but nod in acceptance. "That was so hot."

"I know baby, but come on, wouldn't you rather see your wife doing that?"

12