Spider Sluts!

Story Info
Peter, MJ and the Black Cat's humiliation.
6.1k words
3.65
91.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers

Clearly this does not fit into MU continuity. However, it is designed to take place at a point where Spiderman's secret identity has been revealed to the public following the events of The Civil War.

*

"I'm doing it Peter and that's final! This could be my big break! A film like this could open all sorts of doors for me! Don't you realise..."

"Sure I do MJ! But nudity! Full frontal nudity!"

"I know Peter, but the part requires it and if I'm serious about acting I've got to consider it, I can't be stuck in a failing Broadway show forever."

"But MJ everyone will see it!"

"That's the point Tiger! The more people see it the bigger the Box Office and the bigger star I become! Are you worried I get more famous than Spiderman? Is that it?"

"No, it's just...just... well that's private, mine and yours, please think about it. Please MJ?"

"Well I haven't got the part yet peter so maybe we're arguing about nothing. I'll go to the audition and take it from there, OK?"

"I guess."

*

AN HOUR LATER

The two bank robbers are just making a stealthy exit down a deserted alleyway when our friendly, neighbourhood Spiderman spotted them. It was simplicity itself for him to sing into the alley behind them, all the time lowering his altitude and finally drop off at the end of the swing bring both robbers and their ill gotten goods down onto the ground. They were small time, has beens that never were. Their caps went flying into the garbage as did one of their guns. As Spiderman rolled from the fall and poised himself on his haunches they scrabbled to their feet.

"You two goons don't move, I'm not in the mood for this today!" announced the wallcrawler.

They paid him no heed and the bulkier one on the right reached inside his jacket pocket. Big mistake!

That earned him a web to whip away his arm and a hard uppercut that sent him flying, his mate didn't take the hint and charge Spidey but all he got for his troubles was a drop-kick and a punch and very nearly an other one as he was downed if it weren't for the intervention of The Black Cat.

The sultry cat burglar came up beside her former lover and held his arm preventing the punch.

"Now, now Spiderman, I think this one's had enough. Not like you to go overboard."

Felecia Hardy's attire was more than enough to distract any man. Her fur trimmed black PVC cat suit was so tight it was like a second skin to the white haired babe. And tonight, what with it being extra hot and sweltering she had the zip down her front past her belly button giving and achingly delicious view of her bounteous breasts and her mammoth cleavage. Her purred words had a soothing effect and Spiderman instantly relaxed and moved off the downed villain.

"Yeah, sorry Felecia, got a lot on my mind."

The Dark Cloud had every intention of becoming the greatest super villain ever. But first he was going to bring down every major superhero in the business and he had a very definite idea of how he would achieve that. In fact he was amazed nobody had tried it before, but then, he supposed, nobody had his 'abilities' at hand, did they?

For Cal Edwards there was no great, sad origin story. He was just a bad, nasty individual that has no care for the welfare of his fellow human beings. He had discovered in this teenage years a mutant ability to take control of people's minds and with practice had developed a mask (much like a S & M gimp mask) that when he wore and sent out his mental instructions his subject saw him as whoever he wanted. He didn't need the mask to control people's minds but in private situations it aided his illusion. His trade first and foremost was power, then humiliation and lastly, money. He didn't really need money from his crimes he was rich already, born into a wealthy investor's family and now the only survivor of the family with a huge inheritance.

He had used his powers on trivialities to begin with, in casino's, with women, in banks and finally, as he grew stronger, riskier and more perverse he decided to take on the big names of the hero community, starting with Spiderman himself, Peter Parker. Parker whose superhero identity was known in the aftermath of the Civil War, much to his Aunt May and wife's danger.

The Cloud sat behind the chair of Director Alvin Longhiem and with an adjustment of his mask his face turned into that of the famous Director who was currently held captive in the Cloud's dungeon. To all intents and purposes he was the Director for this very special audition.

*

Mary Jane looked a million dollars as she entered the large studio office. Her red hair was perfect having just come straight from the salon, she had spent hours on her make up and her outfit was a new, designer white summer dress that showed plenty of her ample cleavage and her long legs. The Director made her wait almost half an hour before she was shown into his room and the second she entered he was in her mind bending her reality. Rather than the masked man she was in the presence of the famed auteur and Director Alvin Longhiem, he could (and would) control her further but for now he was content to just play a little with her.

"Ms Watson, lovely to meet you, I'm a big fan of your work and if you don't mind me saying, how lovely you look today, a real beauty! Which is great because as you can see I've got a camera set up for these auditions, for completists as extras on the DVD."

MJ blushed figuring he was just being nice but even so to think someone like him was taking notice of her career sent all sorts of thoughts racing through her head. There following ten minutes of pleasantries and general chat before The Cloud really started to ask the crucial questions.

"So Mary Jane, as you no doubt realise this role involves a few nude scenes and in keeping with the seriousness of the movie we are expecting that our leading principals are willing to perform them themselves. That's not a problem for you is it? They are integral to the film."

The redhead nodded and was about to explain her views when he exerted further control on her mind and turned her into his slut to command.

"Why don't you let me see what 'attributes' you'd bring to the role Mary Jane? I mean I don't want to give you the role and find you're not up to it. Why don't you take off that dress and let me see what I'll be getting?"

His mind control was instant and complete. Spiderman's sexy wife smiled vacantly and stood up while pulling her dress up and over her body. She was wearing simple but expensive white lingerie and at a prompt from the Dark Cloud she unhooked her bra and let her gorgeous big breasts bounce free. She really was well endowed and the super villain could not resist getting his hands on those puppies. Still projecting the image of the world renowned movie director he got up from his desk, approached the red-headed starlet and grabbed a tit in each hand and began to fondle and squeeze them.

"Nice, you know the world deserves to see these babies, mind if I have a taste?"

Her moan of pleasure was positive signal enough and he had his lips wrapped around her tit flesh seconds later and sucked and licked both the left and the right before squeezing both between his thumb and fore finger and playing with them.

He eased his palms onto MJ's shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees before him, her face just inches from the large bulge in his trousers.

"Let's see exactly how keen you are to get this role shall we?"

The Dark Cloud gave a satisfied sigh as the sexy red head took his stiff cock from his trousers and started to perform a majestic blow job on it. He even turned to the camera and flipped a thumbs up sign while mentally giving Mary Jane the command to deep throat him, something she was surprisingly adept at. God she was hot, extremely fuckable, with cures in all the right places but today he would not fuck her, well not physically anyway. No today he would just have her suck him to climax and give her a rather important time and date for another starring role for tomorrow.

The Dark Cloud was a very skilled man and was able to hold off his climax for as long as he wanted and maintain his erection for the same amount of time. He had Spiderman's wife sucking on his member for he best part of an hour, until her jaw ached. When he finally did cum it was like a torrent of semen and he literally painted MJ's pretty face white with his cum, enjoying the sight of it dripping from her chin onto her lovely boobs.

As he wiped his dick in her red hair he chuckled to himself.

"You're a not bad cock sucker Mary Jane, better than that fool Parker deserves anyhow. You'll be glad to know you've got the role, here take this address and be at it tomorrow afternoon and you can get your 'screen test!'"

*

"What the hell is going on here?"

The Black Cat muttered the rhetorical question to herself from her perch on the top of the office block across from the Sheriton Hotel. She had followed Mary Jane Parker to the Hotel when she had left the Parker's house. She didn't know why she had done it, just that something about what Spiderman had said the other day hadn't rung true to her and at a loose end for the day she decided to follow MJ to see what was what with this new job. She just had a feeling Peter would thank her for looking out for his lucky wife. But right now she didn't know what to think. In the past fifteen minutes she had observed five men she knew all too well enter the Hotel via a back entrance: Electro, The Vulture, Shocker, Rhino and now Kraven The Hunter (wasn't he dead?, Felicia mused). All Super Villains, all people that Spiderman had had major battles and feuds with and now all in the same hotel suite as Spiderman's wife!

The Cat's first instinct was to get in there and rescue Mary Jane but the redhead had headed in without a care in the world and the more Felicia thought about it the more this didn't make sense and she decided to stakeout the hotel and find out exactly what was going on. She knew with her skills she would be unobserved.

The Dark Cloud had taken the Hotel's expensive Penthouse suite for the occasion, using his powers, once again for his own ends. He greeted Mary Jane as she knocked on the door and ushered her into a small dressing room off the main bedroom and instructed her to get dressed in the clothes he had bought her. As she got changed the Super Villains began to arrive. At first they were annoyed and irritated at arriving to find their contemporaries there, but with a little mental control form The Dark Cloud they were all soon getting along famously and waiting for what their guest had brought them all here for. Something he was only too happy to explain.

"Gentlemen. You are, no doubt, wondering why I have brought you all together like this. Well believe it or not, it is to make a film. A very special film. A very specialised film, one of an adult nature."

They were all looking at him a bit puzzled as they were all to various extents trying to fight his mind control. He didn't mind as he was pretty sure once they heard his full plan they would be only to happy to join in.

"I understand that some of you might not be so happy to perform in a pornographic film however, first you should meet your female co-star, MJ, get out here Honey!"

Out from the walk in dressing room strutted Spiderman's sexy young wife. She was dressed in only the flimsies of Baby Doll night-gowns through which her dark nipples and streak of red pubic hair between her legs were completely visible. Suddenly the villain's resistance did not seem to matter. Since Parker unmasked during the Civil War for Superhero Registration his identity was known by all his enemies as was that of his wife, the five men knew exactly who they were staring at.

"What the Fuck?!" exclaimed Electro.

"What is this?" demanded The Vulture.

"This, gentlemen, is Mrs Peter Parker, or Mrs Spiderman if you will. And thanks to my efforts she is here to service each and every one of your sexual whims and desires. She'll do whatever you want her to do."

"And what do you get out of this Cloud?" demanded a still worried Vulture (though the loo on his face suggested he would still agree).

"Oh, that's easy! I get to film it and I get the pleasure of releasing it and letting the world know that Spiderman's wife, the dear, sweet Mary Jane is a wanton, cock crazy slut. A slut with a taste foe Super Villain cock at that! With this film we will break Spiderman. What do I get out of it? Why I get to destroy the Amazing Spiderman, that's what!"

Felecia had used all her stealth and smarts to figure out the room she needed to be looking at and nearly fell off the roof when she saw MJ come out into the centre of the room surrounded by all those villains.

"What the hell is going on here?"

She considered going and alerting Spiderman but was quickly taken up by events in the room and was unable to tear her eyes from them. Plus how could she break Peter's heart like this?

In the room Mary Jane was smiling at the assembled group and made no effort whatsoever to hide her near nakedness. She moved straight to the Vulture (the member The Dark Cloud was most concerned with breaking his control) and she seductively dropped to her knees and felt his crotch. The effect was visibly immediate. His trousers started tenting and from the look on his face, whether he was happy about this or not he was willing to go along with it for now.

"Alright" commanded Dark Cloud, "You're the leading lady Mary Jane, the star you deserve to be, let's go get them Tiger! Action."

And so began the debauchery. Whatever reservations the group of Villains had at doing what this newcomer wanted had disappeared when the red headed wife of their mortal enemy had entered the room. All their defeats and embarrassments at the hands of the wallcrawler came back to them and they saw their opportunity for supreme sexual vengeance at hand. Not one did not want to take it.

From the start the action was pretty explicit. MJ released The Vultures' dick from his green suit and had the old man's member between her thick, red lips seconds later. The look on the old man's face was priceless as she gave him a hot blow job. The other guys egged her on and Kraven was next to join the fray. He drew his large hunting knife and very carefully cut the straps from Mary Jane's night-dress and it fell from her body to where she knelt. Her tits were amazing and well suited to pornographic endeavours and the barely moved as she sucked up and down the length of the Vultures dick.

When the knife had been drawn The Black Cat had moved closer, ready to spring into action, despite the overwhelming odds, but as soon as it appeared the Hunter meant no harm with it she relaxed a little and continued her voyeurism. She found it incredible that MJ could do what she was doing in there.

In the room, Kraven had got down on his knees behind the busy sucking MJ and reached his arms around her to roughly fondle her large breasts.

The others had their dicks out, Rhino's was a monster, Shockers, long and thin and Electro's a stubby fat one and were playing with them as they watched Spiderman's hot wife service the winged villain. Suddenly MJ's lips were plucked from the old man's dick, Kraven had moved his hold down to her hips and hauled her back so that she was on her hands and knee's her big ass facing him. Vulture made to complain but Kraven just indicated he should get on his knees if he wanted his oral fun to continue.

"There's enough Spider Slut here for all of us old man" he growled just as he ripped the last piece of clothing (that tiny white G-string) from the redhead's body.

Kraven the hunter was a savage brute, a misogynist with little use for women other than trophies of some kind. Pulling his animal print trousers to his knees he revealed a spear of a dick that he wasted little time pointing between MJ's backside from behind her. His rough fingers were first though, rubbing hard at her pussy and finding it to be already wet.

"The slut is soaking; I'll give her what she wants!"

With that he positioned the tip of his cock against Mary Jane's pussy lips from behind, doggy style and then rammed it in, all the way until he was balls deep in the bitch. MJ moaned and the penetration with arousal and ground her hips on Kraven's cock, encouraging it to go deeper into her. The Vulture was on his knees and MJ's gasping mouth found him again, sucking his balls into her mouth one after the other, nibbling them and licking their underside before moving back to his throbbing dick. The other three were keen to get a piece of her too and were crowding round her, their super villain dicks in their hands. Meanwhile, outside Felecia Hardy had begun to gently rub at her crotch unconsciously as she watched the action unfold. In the room and behind the camera, The Dark Cloud had to stifle a wicked laugh at how well his plan was coming together.

Mary Jane Parker took a whole lot of cock that afternoon in that hotel room. First to cum was the Vulture, the older man unable to fight off MJ's oral powers very long before he sprayed his seed into her throat with a gasp and a groan while Kraven ploughed into the redhead from behind. There was a bit of an argument over ho went next with Electro and Shocker getting into it but some calming mind control from their host brought them under control and both came to the conclusion that they could both have a shot of Spiderman's wife's mouth and she ended up with two dicks stretching her wide lips simultaneously!

And in her aroused, controlled state MJ was loving this attention. She let the masked villain's wiped their slick, hard cocks across her face, covering her in their pre cum as Kraven continued to bang her from behind. As he got nearer to climax he started to grunt and gasp and finally reached forward to grab her long mane of red hair and hauled on it as he forced him into her harder and finally her came in an explosion of cum deep within her pussy.

He smirked as he recovered and wiped his messy dick on her backside and stood triumphantly to declare to the camera.

"That certainly wasn't Kraven's last cunt!"

In truth he was delighted to have taken Spiderman's woman in such a way it made him feel even more superior and smug. And now that the Hunter was momentarily off his prey there was space for the last of the fearsome five to get at one of Mary Jane's holes – The Rhino!

The hulking man-beast stepped into the space Kraven had just departed and lowered himself to his knees behind the still double sucking redhead but he had a different target.

"I don't want no hunter's sloppy seconds, I'm going for some prime rump!" and with that he swatted MJ's ass.

Outside the room (but by now right up to the window) Felicia could hardly stop herself now, her hands were inside her cat suit, feeling her breasts and her pussy and she knew she was in danger of either discovery or falling off but she just was so aroused and could not fight her feeling. She didn't even realise her mind was being manipulated from within the room.

The Rhino had a huge cock and he was lining it up at Mary Jane's tightest hole as both Shocker and Electro nearer the point of no return. With Mary Jane now sucking them alternatively, one then the other she couldn't see behind her but she certainly knew about it as the Super Villain, peeled her ass cheeks apart and prodded her puckered little asshole with his monster dick.

As Rhino started to penetrate her she couldn't help but cry out and both the dicks sprung from her lips and came almost simultaneously, spraying Mary Jane's beautiful features with liberal helping of Super Villain cum, all on tape, of course. Not that MJ was thinking about that, she was occupied with taking that huge dick that was burrowing its way into her ass, and it was a hell of a fit. The other four villains stood back and watching in somewhere between awe and amazement as Rhino kept pressing forward and slowly started to build up a fucking rhythm. Nobody seemed to notice that The Black Cat was now almost in the window so intent was she in the action.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers
12