Spiderman Meets J. Jameson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spidey looked up at the ceiling and spun a quick web, he did so in four exact spots and then lifted Jenna up as he slipped his cock from her tight center. He grabbed one of her hands and wrapped the webbing around it and then did the other hand in the same manner. She wondered what he was up to but decided not to question his motives for she was sure he had another erotic secret planned for her. Spiderman grabbed one of her ankles and looped the web strand around it and then repeated once more on the other ankle.

Jenna admired the speed and skill in which he had used and the creative mind he showed by suspending her a few feet off the bed. He knelt between her bound, spread eagled legs and grabbed two handfuls of her sweet asscheeks. He spread them wide open and then pressed his face towards the tan orbs of her glorious ass and stuck his tongue out and rimmed her with a new found lust to taste her. He ran his tongue up and down the cleft of her ass before kissing the little puckered opening. He licked and thrust his tongue against her asshole and teased her.

Jenna had been rimmed before but no one had ever shown such a passion for doing so, she suspected that this was because no one had ever had a shot of burying his prick in her nether region prior to today. She giggled and squealed as Spiderman tongued her asshole, his fingers stroking her wet pussy and they were now stroking her clit pulling the hood back and rubbing in tiny little semicircles. She almost wished that she had someone here to tape this so it wouldn't haunt her later. She would never feel or see this man again to the best of her knowledge. Jenna would only be able to look back and fondly remember this day until she was old and gray.

Spiderman licked her asshole for a good five minutes every so often dipping his tongue into her anal opening and pressing it hard. His fingers splayed out over her clit and his other hand was now reaching up and fondling each of her big breasts back and forth. No impending matters to see to for either of them, just the lust and desire to fuck the day away. His cock bobbed back and forth in anticipation.

Jenna loved the feeling she was being given but at the same time she had an overwhelming need to have him take her and take her now. "Do it Spiderman, "she pleaded, "Push that big fat cock into my asshole and fuck me into orgasmic bliss."

Spiderman heard her words and knew there was no holding back now, she wanted him, had begged for him to fuck her ass, and by god he was going to give it to her. He stood up on the bed and pressed his aching cock deep inside her pussy and thrust with wild abandon. He wanted to lube his cock up a bit more and he also had not finished fucking her pussy for the day yet, he was going to penetrate her until his cock would lay limp and refuse to stand anymore.

"Please don't tease me you stud, push your cock deep inside my ass, please," she whimpered. Jenna had taken on a rare roll now she was suspended and pleading for a stranger to pound her tiny asshole. She was used to being in charge at all times on the sets of her movies and at photo shoots. This was a welcome change, she was being loved softly and fucked hard, a sweet mixture of yin and yang.

Spiderman pulled his cock from her pussy with an audible plop, the desire to bury his prick into any orifice she wanted right now spurred him forth. He ran the length of his cock up and down her asscrack and then slipped the head against her asshole. He nudged it just a bit and as it slipped past the tight little ring she mewed her pleasure, "Hell yes, that feels so good," she breathlessly squeaked, "be gentle please." He allowed her a moment to rest before he pushed a bit more of his cock in. He could feel her anus stretching around his cock and he knew she would be sore later.

Jenna felt one of the most pleasurable sensations she had ever experienced as Spiderman slipped his cockhead past the sensitive ring of flesh of her asshole. When he pushed another inch inside, she felt he was splitting her open. But she didn't care that was the feeling she wanted, Jenna knew he would be gentle getting all of his shaft up into her back passage, but then it was all up to him how he decided to proceed. She wasn't about to deny him any pleasure he sought from her body.

Spiderman waited just a few seconds and then pushed a bit deeper before withdrawing to the head and then pushing back in, starting to slowly fuck her tight tiny ass opening. He then started to drive a bit more in, with each thrust he was getting deeper inside the ass of the sexiest women he had ever had the joy of spearing with his cock. It was a slow process but ten minutes later his balls were slapping against her as he gained a complete conquering of her ass.

Jenna could feel the long, thick shaft of Spiderman deep inside her ass. She was climaxing constantly now as he thrust in and out of her little hole. She wiggled as much as she could and tried to tempt him to pound her ass now. Jenna could feel his fingers inside her pussy rubbing the spongy g spot of her inner walls. "Yes," she screamed, "ram that hard cock deep inside my ass, make me your asswhore." She was amazed at the words even as she spoke them, yes, she thought, I have talked nasty in the blue movies I have made but I have never been such a wanton slut for a man in my life.

Spiderman was feeling the tight pressure of Jenna's ass wrapped around his prick and knew that his orgasm was coming and coming quickly. "Jenna, my sweet little slut, I am going to blow my load deep inside your tight asshole," he yelled. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and grabbed her hips and pumped for all his worth. Jenna squirmed and wriggled her ass, alive with the pleasurable sensations coursing through the nerves in her anal portal. She had never expected anal sex to be this good, but she was sure now that she would be trying it again soon, very soon indeed. "Yes, fill my asshole with your thick creamy cum, cum in me, on me, just cummm with me," she said nearly out of breath.

Spiderman moaned and grunted as he shot load after load of cum inside her tight little fanny. He tugged her hair and commanded her to cum with him at that very moment. He felt her ass quivering against him and could feel the juices from her pussy running down his leg that were between her suspended body. Jenna cried and squealed again elating his manly ego.

Jenna temporarily lost all concept of time and reality as she came once more. Her orgasm so intense that it brought her to tears and squeals of pure lust. She felt a strange euphoria wash over her body, so pleasant and on a plane of existence where her body only existed to please the amazing Spiderman.

Spidey withdrew his cock from her asshole and lowered her down slowly as he snapped each web one by one. He could only hope that one day there paths would cross again and he could be rid of this mask and fuck her face to face without revealing his superhero identity. As he lowered her to the bed he slid down beside her and wrapped his big muscular arms around her. A few minutes later he felt her shift as she came back to reality.

Jenna drifted back to consciousness to feel Spiderman's strong arms cuddling her close. She was so content she playfully purred and scooted her backside to him. "So how about a shower Spiderstud?" she giggled. Spiderman replied slowly, "I'm afraid my dear Jenna that I must be getting back to saving the city from its demons." Jenna rolled over and looked up at his mask covered eyes, visibly pouting, "Well, I suppose if you have to go you have to go."

They were both a bit disappointed by this but Jenna once again broke the silence looming in the air, "Well I am going to give you my cell number and if you decide you need a repeat performance you just call day or night and we will find a way to relive this experience," she coyly said, "I still think you should go wash off with me and come back and fuck my sweet little pussy one more time though."

Oh what the hell he thought, he grabbed her and carried her to the bathroom and flipped the water on. The played under the water for a few minutes kissing and touching and washing each other off before returning to the bed without even bothering to dry off.

As they clambered onto the bed Jenna pulled him down on top of her and opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Jenna reached between them and stroked Spidey's cock and guided it back into her well lubed sex. She had realized that she hadn't marked him up yet and she was damn sure going to. As he pressed his thick cock deep into her she ran her hands down his back and cupped his ass.

"Go ahead, I know you want to leave your own womanly mark on my flesh," he teased. She raked her nails across his back and ripped at the flesh. They didn't rush just enjoyed the sensations they each were feeling, slow long strokes deep inside, clenching and pulling at each other. The joy was exquisite and both of them neared the final orgasm of their joining. It didn't take long before they were both out of breath and racing to the impending orgasm.

This final time they once again came together as Spidey pressed his lips to Jenna's and they shared one long passionate tongue twisting kiss. As Spidey stood to dawn his leotards Jenna handed him a card with her cell phone and home number printed neatly on the back next to where she had kissed the card leaving a lipstick imprint of her pouty kiss. He kissed her a final time and then stepped out onto the balcony and spun a web and swung away.

He turned the card over as he returned to his shop and removed his costume, it was his business card. How ironic he thought, just then the phone rang. He picked it up and her sultry voice came across the receiver. "Hello Hugh?" she inquired. "Oh, yes, Ms. Jameson are you alright?"

"Yes, I managed to somehow be saved and unharmed by a ummm friend," she said,"I can come back in tommorrow morning if you like and we can do the shoot then." He paused not wanting to sound to overeager, "Yes, Jenna that would be fine, I'll have everything waiting when you arrive."

When Jenna arrived in the morning he had everything set up and the time passed by almost too quick. She was a sex kitten to say the least. She spread her self wide for him and let him see the inner pink as he snapped picture after picture. He placed her on her hands and knees and had her spread her asscheeks open. She looked back over her shoulder as he snipped pictures and told him that she thought perhaps maybe a few cock shots were in order.

Hugh, aka Spidey, set the camera on a timer for every ten seconds and disrobed, he slid behind her and placed his cock at her wet entrance. She looked him over very closely something about his hot well toned muscular body gave her a strong sense of deja vu. "Stand up Hugh," she ordered, "now sit down there and I am going to slide this hot pink pussy down over your huge cock for the pictures." As he took a seat she was immediatly straddling him and bouncing wildly on his cock.

It wouldn't take long to run out of film at this rate and she decided there was one very important picture she wanted to have. She stood up and took his hand and then she layed down flat on her back with her legs in the air. He had managed to keep her from seeing his back so far but now she was going to make sure his back was to the camera and at least a picture or two would be snapped either confirming or denying her womanly intuition.

Jenna stayed behind as Hugh went into the dark room and started developing the photos, she knew he was about to burst for she had only allowed him to fuck her enough to get some good pictures. Jenna had managed to prevent his eruption by repeatedly switching positions and toying with him and his big cock. Now as she waited for him to finish developing the last roll he had shot she was eager with anticipation. She had asked him to develope that roll first because that was the fuck shots the ones the magazine would undoubtedly run, and on the pretense that she wanted to make sure they were perfect and that if they needed a few more she would be obliged for one more round.

Hugh jumped as Jenna knocked on the darkroom door and asked if she could join him. "Yes, sure come on in JJ." She was a total knockout and for the second time in as many days he had lodged his pulsing pocket rocket inside her. The last of the pictures were being developed now and he let out an audible, "Shit." as soon as he saw the pictures clear enough. On his back he could see the scratches she had formed yesterday. He hadn't noticed anything more than her nails raking across his flesh then but it made sense now.

Jenna smiled at she saw the picture that had caused Hugh's outburst. There on his back were the scratches she had delicately formed yesterday. Spiderman had told her to "Mark her territory," but she had one upped him in hopes of finding him again soon and unmasked. The scratches left two well placed letters that could be easily recognized the initials, JJ.

"Your secrets safe with me Mr. Parker, Spiderman, Hugh," she giggled.

Peter drew in his breath his mind in a whirlwind of thoughts, "How did you know all three names and how did you figure this out?" he demanded.

"Well," she started, "you took a picture of me in one of the clubs here recently during my last visit. I had asked the management that no pictures be taken unless by the house photographer." She continued, "I knew you weren't the house man right away because he had already taken a few pictures and I inquired who you were then. They told me you were one of the local Daily Bugle photographer's and that you were shooting some pictures for their adds."

"And, what about Spiderman?" he asked. Her reply was to drop to her knees and unzip his jeans and pulled out the rock hard shaft, she looked up into his eyes and licked the head like an ice cream cone. "Your, cock Spidey was the giveaway, and the scratches." She cooed at him as she paused to lick his prick a few more times, "Your cock is one I would know blindfolded and suspended from a ceiling."

Please vote and feel free to give feedback. Good feedback may result in further adventures of Spiderman and possibly Jenna as well.

12