Spill The Milk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I interjected when I realized what he'd said. "Did you just tell me that I'm the only person that's ever been inside you?"

"Yes," he whispered, looking nervous.

A loud moan rumbled deep in my chest, and my cock twitched hard. "Fuck," I groaned. "Is it wrong how much that turns me on?"

He gave me a sexy smirk. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." I leaned up on my elbow and kissed him. "Completely." I took his lips again and didn't let up until we were both gasping.

"Wait, Adam." He stopped me as my hand snaked its way down to caress his lower belly. "I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me. I'm not an innocent. I've had a lot of sex. I don't have much experience with anal, but I traveled with a carnival for three years. There's a lot of stuff that goes on after hours. Most of those guys are straight, but that didn't stop anything from happening. Anybody who willingly sucks dick is going to be very popular with carnies."

I grinned at him. "Honestly, I didn't think that you acquired your oral skills by practicing on bananas."

He smirked. "No."

"So what's your thing? What do you like? You said that your ex was into frottage. What are you into?"

"You don't know?"

I shook my head. "No."

"You, Adam. I'm into you."

The words and the expression of total adoration in his stunning blue eyes combined to make my cock throb painfully. "Fuck, yes," I hissed. "You're going to be. I want you to fuck me, Seth. Will you do that for me?"

He hesitated while he considered it. I watched his pupils dilate, his lids droop, and his lips part in a soft pant. "Yes," he husked.

"Fuck, yes." I rolled us both so that he was on top of me, and I reached for my nightstand, blindly fumbling for the lube and condoms. In my haste, I knocked the forgotten coffee mug off the bedside stand, and it crashed to the floor, shattering on the hardwood flooring. Seth jumped off me, and I grabbed him and pulled him back. "Forget it. It's just coffee. I'll deal with it later."

He chuckled. "Are you anxious?"

"God yes," I confessed, pushing the lube and condom into his hand. "I need to feel you inside me."

He laughed at my frantic behavior. "Don't you want a little lead up?" he teased. "Some foreplay?"

"Fuck, no," I groaned. "I've had ten years of foreplay, and I've wanted you inside me for three. I've been fantasizing about feeling that fat mushroom head of yours thrusting inside me for so long, Seth. Please."

He chuckled again. "Well, I need a little foreplay, so you're just going to have to wait."

I groaned in frustration.

"Oh, I think you can wait another few minutes," he taunted. "This is my first time topping you, so I'm going to take my time and enjoy it."

I sighed and resigned myself to the glorious torment of Seth wringing every ounce of pleasure from my body that he could. The instant he kissed me, I knew that he was right. I was so accustomed to fucking strangers that I hadn't accounted for intimacy being an integral part of sex. I still had a lot to learn about being in a relationship, but I had a feeling that I was going to enjoy the learning curve.

He moved his mouth down to my neck and braced himself on one arm up by my head. With one hand now free, he began to caress and explore my body. Since he was on top, I had both hands available to touch him as much as I wanted. And I wanted to touch him a lot.

Jolts of electricity shot up my spine when he started grinding his hard cock into mine. I had a brief flash of jealousy over the thought that this was something he'd probably done with some dude named Corey. But then I forgot all about it when his nose burrowed into my chest hair and his mouth latched onto my nipple. I arched up, seeking more pressure. My dick was pulsing with the thumping of my heartbeat and the pass of his tongue over those hard nubs. My nipples seemed to be wired straight to my cock. Every time he sucked or licked on them, I felt it in my prick.

He moved his mouth down to my belly, and I burst into giggles. He glanced up at me with a grin on his face. "Ticklish this morning?"

I chuckled some more before I could stop.

He moved further down and wrapped his talented lips around my glans. Suddenly, nothing was funny anymore. My head slammed back into the bed, and my eyes took up permanent residence somewhere in the back of my skull as soon as the wet heat of his mouth engulfed me. He gave amazing head. He really did. Probably not the all-time best blowjob I'd ever had, but right up there. Knowing it was him definitely put it over the top. His gorgeous lips slid over the shaft while his tongue worked the underside, over and around the head, and burrowed into the slit. After a couple minutes of adjustment, he started dropping my length down his throat and massaging my head with his tight throat muscles while he swallowed around my girth.

I buried my fingers into his silky hair and started gently thrusting into his hot mouth. He relaxed and let me fuck his throat for a few seconds. He didn't need the help. I just needed to take back a little of the dominance. Just for a second, I needed to be in control. He let me have it. Then he glanced up, locking his eyes with mine, and reclaimed the power with the slightest amount of pressure of his fingers against my hole.

I sucked in air like a drowning man. I wanted it. I wanted him like this. It had just been a long time. I untangled my fingers from his hair and pulled my knees up to my pits to open myself to him. Without breaking eye contact, he slowly pushed one slicked finger inside me while he continued to suckle on my cockhead.

"You don't have to be gentle with me, baby," I told him. "I can take it. I haven't taken a real cock in ten years, but I have toys."

His eyes drifted closed, and he moaned around my cock, sending vibrations straight down my length. At the same time, he slid his finger all the way inside me. A gasp and a moan tore out of me.

"Fuck." Even with just the one syllable, my voice sounded like it was being raked over gravel. "More. Please."

His narrow fingers were not nearly as big as my favorite dildo, but the sensation of someone else doing it to me far surpassed the pleasure of masturbating. The knowledge and anticipation of what he was preparing me for was causing me to writhe and gasp for air. I was very surprised that I hadn't come yet, but he knew what he was doing. He was applying just enough attention to my cock to keep me close but not enough to make me trip. I took it for as long as I could.

"Fuck, Seth! You need to fuck me. Now. I need you to fuck me now!"

He nodded and let my cock fall out of his mouth. He got on his knees between my legs and lined up his fat, helmet shaped head at my twitching fuckhole.

"Talk to me, Adam," he insisted. "I need you to talk to me for this."

"Go," I urged. "You're not going to hurt me. Go slow but steady. Okay?"

He nodded and bit his bottom lip. He pushed, and I could feel my muscles resisting him. I tried to relax, but I was strung so tightly that I couldn't, so I chose to bear down. I howled when his bulbous head popped inside me.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?"

I grinned at him. "I'm better than okay. Just give me a second. I'll let you know."

The pain wasn't bad. It was more than I'd expected, but less than I'd remembered. It didn't take long for me to adjust. I knew how much I wanted this. I knew how fucking amazing it was going to feel. "Go," I demanded. He pushed through the second ring, and the feeling was more burning than pain. I was fine. "Keep going."

"How are you doing this? Doesn't this hurt?"

I smiled at him. "I'm fine, baby. I promise. Please. Move."

"I can't," he told me, biting his lip. "If I do, I'm going to come."

I chuckled. "Then wait. Move when you're ready. I'm fine. I want you. You feel fucking amazing inside me."

"What if I come too soon?" he asked, nervously.

"It's fine. Just hold off as long as you can. I don't think I'm going to last long anyway. This feels so incredible."

His eyes rolled back in his head, and he let out a long moan as he pushed deep inside me. I let go of my knees and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper as I arched up into him. I couldn't get enough of him inside me. He leaned over me, bracing himself on one hand, and captured my lips in a passionate kiss as he began to thrust. I buried my hands in his hair and tried to convey everything I was feeling in the kiss as I met his thrusts with my own. He wasn't hitting my prostate, but the feeling of his cock plunging deep inside me was phenomenal. My cockhead was rubbing against my belly on every drive, and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

When he reached down and encircled my cock with his fingers, I knew that it was going to be over in seconds, rather than minutes.

"Harder," I gasped out. "Fuck me harder. I'm going to come."

His hand speed instinctively increased to match the rhythm of his hips as he drove into me at a punishing rate. My body was consumed by wave after wave of pure ecstasy. It had been so fucking long since I'd just let go and let someone make me feel like that. My brain shut down, and my body became a trembling mass of raw need, aching for release. I got loud. I knew that I was getting loud, and I couldn't stop it.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Oh God! Seth!" I screamed out as my orgasm exploded through me like a bomb going off, taking my vision and hearing and breath with it. It had never been like that for me. I loved sex, and it was always good for me, but sex with Seth was in another realm entirely. It wasn't about skill or talent, although there was plenty of that. It was something else. It was sweet and emotional and passionate. It was fire and lust and need. It was, dare I say it, love. And I was sure that it was present the very first time we were together on the creek bed. Even though I did not believe in love at first sight, and I was absolutely not going to tell him how I was feeling so early in our relationship, I was certain that's what it was. I knew how ridiculous it was. I didn't even know him. Not really. But I wasn't going to lie to myself either. There was something powerful between us that I had never known before, and I knew that I never wanted to live another day without it.

It took him a little more time to recover his senses than it had taken me. He rested the full weight of his slight body on top of mine while he panted and his body shuddered. I didn't mind in the least. Eventually, he raised his head off my chest and captured my mouth in a soul-deep kiss while he cautiously pulled out of me. He rolled his body off mine and peeled off the condom that I couldn't remember him ever putting on, but I was glad he had. Once he'd dropped it in the trash, he snuggled up to my side, with his head on my shoulder, and we both drifted into a light sleep.

**

I didn't doze for long, but, somehow, we'd shifted positions while we slept. I woke to find us back in the same spooning position that we'd slept in for the past two nights. I kissed the top of his head and carefully slid out of bed, trying not to wake him. The effort was completely shot to hell when I put my foot on the floor right in the middle of a puddle of cold coffee and slivers of porcelain.

"Fuck!" I yelped and plopped down on the side of the bed.

He sat bolt upright. "What's wrong?"

I pulled my foot up on my knee to dig the splinter out of the arch of my foot. "Forgot about the mug," I admitted.

"Are you okay?" Seth scooched across the bed to peer around my body. "Ow."

"It's not bad," I lied, trying to staunch the flow of blood with my thumb.

"Okay, macho man." He snickered. "You're bleeding all over the place. Don't move."

He climbed off the opposite side of the bed, because he was obviously smarter than me, and went into the bathroom. He came back with towels to clean up the mess and wrap my foot.

"Do you have a first aid kit around here?" he asked, kneeling at my feet. He was holding a towel around my foot and looking up at me with those big blue eyes.

I bent over and kissed him. I couldn't help it. He was so beautiful.

He smirked. "Is that a no?"

"Yes. I mean no. The first aid kit is in the garage."

"Seriously?" He chuckled.

"With the tools," I explained. "The place where I'm most likely to get hurt."

"Okay." He grinned and stood to slip on his jeans. "Don't go away. I'll be right back."

He came back with the first aid kit, a broom, and a dustpan. After cleaning my wound, he pronounced it not in need of stitches. Then he bandaged it, and I watched silently as he cleaned up the mess. He took away the dirty towels, and I briefly wondered what he did with them before he returned and started drawing a bath.

"A shower is out of the question. I hope you're okay with a bath."

I chuckled. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." He smirked wryly and picked a few globs of dried cum out of my chest hair. "Come on," he said as he helped me hobble into the bathroom.

He got me situated in the tub, with my foot propped up on the edge, and then he stripped off his jeans and got in with me. I never said a word as he lathered up a washcloth and bathed all the remnants of our carnal activity off my body and then his. I was enthralled with watching him. His mouth was turned up in a small grin, and every movement of his body was fluid and graceful. I had begun to notice as he was sweeping up the shards of my favorite mug, and I hadn't been able to stop staring since. It was as if he was constantly in the midst of some elaborate dance.

When he finished bathing both of us, he drained the tub and refilled it. Then he settled back against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You're not in a very talkative mood this morning," he whispered.

"I'm... Overwhelmed," I explained.

"Still scared?"

"Terrified," I admitted. "I keep expecting to say or do something stupid and cause this bubble to burst."

His body tensed up, and I wished like hell that I could see his face. "I thought it was the other thing that had you nervous."

"The closet?"

He nodded.

"I'm not in the closet, Seth," I replied. "I've never discussed my sexuality with anyone, other than Mitch, but they know. I've never shoved it in anyone's face either. I've never had a boyfriend. I don't know how people will react to this change in my life, but that's not what scares me. I'm more afraid that I'm going to destroy what we have due to pure idiocy. I'm scared shitless that I'm going to hurt you."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've had lots of boyfriends, and I've still managed to fuck up every relationship in a different way. Maybe having no experience is a good thing. You don't have any bad habits to unlearn."

I chuckled. "You've had lots of boyfriends and no sex. I've had lots of sex and no boyfriends."

He tilted his head up and back to try to look at me. "I've had tons of sex, Adam. You have to stop thinking of anal as the only type of sex. Everything we do that results in an orgasm is sex. Hell, there's even that tantric shit that is sex without the orgasm. Sex is about more than penetration."

"I get that, baby," I explained. "What I meant by that was that all of my experience has been strictly about instant gratification. I have never been intimate with anyone before. I've never shared myself with anyone. Maybe I should have said fucking. All I've ever done is fuck. Before I met you, I'd never made love to anyone."

There. I'd done it. I'd thrown the 'L' word out there. Now all I had to do was wait for the inevitable fall-out.

He was quiet for a minute. Then he carefully removed my arms from around his chest and sat up. He swiveled his upper body to face me. I steeled myself for the blow. I knew what was going to happen. He would point out that I didn't even know him. He would tell me that we'd spent less than twenty-four hours together, total, in three years. He'd, rightly, advise me that I was getting way too far ahead of myself. And then he'd leave. Because he should. I was obviously psycho.

He didn't do any of those things. He just stared into my eyes for a minute, evaluating me. Then he leaned in and kissed me softly. When he pulled away, he shifted his body sideways and laid back against my chest, on his side, careful to not crush my jewels with his sharp hip. I wrapped my arms back around his body, and he rested his palm on my chest over my heart. We just stayed like that, neither of us speaking, until the water got cold.

**

I opened the front door to find Mitch sitting on the stoop, drinking a beer. "So what's the diagnosis, Doc?" I asked, gingerly sitting on the concrete step beside him.

"That you're a noisy fucker," he replied while taking a pull of his beer and keeping his gaze trained across the lawn. "I could hear you from out here. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from screaming things like, 'Fuck me harder, Seth' while my girls are at the house... Or in the general vicinity. Holy fuck, Adam. I'm pretty sure the whole fucking neighborhood could hear you."

He was exaggerating, I was sure. But he wasn't just being his normal dickish self. He wouldn't look at me, and he seemed really upset. "Hey, Mitch? Are you pissed or something?"

"No," he bit off the blatant lie, abruptly pushing himself off the single step to my front door. "It needs new fluids, plugs, and wires. The muffler has a hole in it. I'm a little concerned about the carburetor, but the worst of the damage is that the transmission is toast."

I glanced up at him. He was still looking out toward the street, not at me. "Can you rebuild it?"

He huffed out a scoff. "Yeah. Sure. Anything for your boyfriend."

The heavy sarcastic drawl on the word boyfriend had me a little worried. Okay. I knew that there would be problems, but I hadn't expected them to start before noon on day one. Unfortunately, now was not the time to address them. "Well, let's find out what he wants to do about it."

Mitch followed me as I limped inside. "What the fuck's wrong with your foot?"

"I broke a mug," I explained.

"On your foot?"

"No. On the floor. Then I stepped on it."

He huffed. "Smooth move, Ex-lax. Do you need a tetanus shot?"

"I'm pretty sure the mug wasn't rusty," I retorted as we made our way into the kitchen. I sat down at the table that was laden with sandwich fixins, spread out like a buffet. Mitch's eyes grew wide at the display.

Mitch whistled low. "Wow."

There were platters of various sliced meats, separated and washed lettuce leaves, sliced onions, bread, condiments, cheeses, and Seth was at the counter slicing a tomato. I agreed completely with Mitch's assessment. I didn't even know that I had that much stuff in my house.

"I thought you might be hungry," Seth explained without turning around. "I didn't know what you might like, so I thought we'd do a build-your-own type thing."

"This is great, baby. Thank you."

Seth set the sliced tomato on the table with the rest and sat down in the chair next to mine. Mitch had time to recover from his shock and joined us. He started to reach for the bread and stopped, noticing his hands. Without a word, he got up and left the room.

"Is everything okay?" Seth asked me.

I shook my head. "He's not handling this well. Give him time. He'll adjust."

His mouth set in a line. "You've spilt the milk."

I glanced at the table. "I did what?"

"Spilt the milk. It's something my great-grandmother used to say. It's like, 'take the plunge' or, 'go for broke'. When anyone was trying to decide if they should do some major thing or not, she'd advise them to go ahead and spill the milk," he explained. "You've done something that you can't undo. All you can do now is deal with the consequences."

I didn't respond because there was nothing that I could say. He was right. I had definitely spilled the milk, and I hoped liked hell that I didn't lose my best friend over it.