Spin Class Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Hallie's phone buzzed.

Carla: Mornin' sexy, what u up to?

Hallie: Hi! Just waking up, working later today.

Carla: Perfect!

Hallie: What's perfect?

Carla: Why don't u cum up for a few?

Hallie: Now? I kinda just heard u guys going at it.

Carla: Lol, Brad left for work.

Hallie: Oh ok. Give me a few...

This time Hallie left on her thin black sweats covering her white panties, along with her blue tank top and no bra. She brushed her teeth and headed upstairs where the door was unlocked and Carla beckoned for her to enter.

Hallie entered and closed the door but didn't see Carla on the couch or in the kitchen so she asked where she was.

"In here. In my bedroom. Come in."

Hallie had only ever seen the living room and kitchen she had never been in Carla and Brad's bedroom. She opened the door and saw Carla laying in her bed butt naked, with her thick sexy legs spread apart. The only thing missing was an invitation and a bow around her cooch.

"Woah. Uh, hey Carla!"

"Get over here Hallie. Hey so I was watching this girl on girl porn after you left the other day. You made me feel so fucking good and it was so hot being with you and I needed more so I went online and found a video of a younger girl and older woman. They weren't as hot as you and me but they did something that made me get off almost instantly it was that fucking hot."

"Wow you were watching lesbian porn after you and I fucked? I did the same in my apartment. What was it that they did?"

"So the older woman had been fucked by her boyfriend or husband and he came inside her and then the younger girl ate it out while she ate her pussy. Hottest thing ever!"

Hallie replied in awe. "Damn that sounds crazy."

"Crazy as in that's something you would consider doing sometime?"

"Fuck yeah, sounds so hot like you said. What's better than getting to have a guy's load and a taste of pussy at the same time?"

Carla spoke. "Well I'm so glad to hear that you feel that way." With that she nodded her head down toward her pussy, as if for Hallie to check it out. Hallie got closer to the bed and looked closer and saw thick globs of white cum seeping out of Carla's sweet pussy. Some of it was already pooling between her legs and some remained right on her lips. It took a second for Hallie to realize that she has just heard them fucking a few minutes ago and that was Brad's load oozing out of Carla.

Carla smiled and took Hallie's hand and brought it to her slimy snatch. She used Hallie's fingers to scoop up a bit of the cum and told Hallie to taste it. Hallie did as she was told, she loved a guy's hot load especially when they shot it deep inside of her little pussy or when they exploded onto her perky tits. This was a bit different but she still was eager to taste it and it was delicious like always. But it wasn't enough for Hallie. She needed Carla's pussy to go with it.

Hallie crawled between Carla's still spread legs and stuck her tongue out, just barely touching her lips. That first feel and taste and smell was the best. She then got right in and started tongue fucking Carla's shaved hole, tasting not only the yummy girl cream that she had gotten so used to so fast but Brad's cum continued to leak out into her mouth as well. Carla's moans and her pussy leaking like a faucet told Hallie she was doing a good job of muff diving. She lapped away until there was no more cum left to swallow which was right about the time Carla shuddered to an orgasm under Hallie's tongue.

"That was insane. Holy fuck. So hot. I can't believe how good we are together and I love that you're into what turns me on," said Carla.

"I'm into anything that allows me to eat your sweet pussy."

"Good, baby. It's all yours. Well not ALL yours. Brad seems to like it too."

"I've heard!"

"Ha. So tell me Hallie. I know now how much you like pussy but I never asked you about any guys. I know you don't have a boyfriend, and I know you have a little crush on the spin teacher but have you been with many guys?"

"Oh I love guys. I love opening their fly and seeing their dick for the first time. I love feeling their soft meat inflate in my mouth until it's rock hard and I can't fit it all. I guess I like both now. But yeah, always on the lookout for a guy."

"Mmmm. Baby, you'd make any guys or girls go crazy for you. You're so sexy and so good with that tongue of yours."

"Well thank you Carla!"

"You're quite welcome. Hey I need to grab a quick shower and get ready for work."

"Oh ok, I will get going then I guess."

"Hallie, that wasn't a dismissal. It was an invitation. Get naked and meet me in the shower!"

Hallie smiled. She didn't need to be asked twice. She slid off her pants and undies and walked toward the bathroom as she peeled off her tank top and she and Carla eased their way into the slightly narrow shower. There was room for both of them but it was tight, to the point where their bodies rubbed against each other by default. Carla leaned down and licked Hallie's nipples as she reached for one of her scented body lotions. She squeezed some into her hands and lathered up Hallie's tight young body, working her way from her chest down to her hairy cunt and her legs. She took extra time to rub lotion on Hallie's crotch and wanted so badly to taste her but there wasn't enough room so instead she slid to fingers into her slippery hole and worked them in and out, up and down as Hallie closed her eyes and let the pleasure take over. The hot water spraying down on her body plus Carla's fingers were going to make her cum soon already. Hallie opened her eyes and took in the sight of Carla's oversized tits and buried her face in them. She took some of Carla's lotion and kneaded it into her breasts while she continued to get finger fucked. In little time, Carla felt Hallie's legs weakening and felt her orgasm pulse through her. Hallie kept her mouth on Carla's round globes as her orgasm slowly subsided.

The pair finished their shower and got dressed.

"So are you around Friday night? Brad is away and I thought maybe we could do wine and..you know..whatever else we want to do..."

"Ah, I wish. Sounds awesome but it's actually my birthday so I'll be out with a few girls from work for happy hour."

"Damn, how dare you have other friends? They better not be as hot as me!" Carla teased playfully.

"I get it though, go enjoy with your friends. If you aren't home too late, shoot me a text."

"I sure will," said Hallie as she headed out and back to her apartment.

**

Friday came and Hallie took extra time to dress nice and look good before work since they'd be going to happy hour right from her office. Sure, she had been having a great time with Carla, but she was still on the hunt for a boyfriend. She wore her blond hair wavy as opposed to a pony tail. She chose a black skirt and pink tube top with a bra that made her already perky and ample tits stick out a bit more. Her bare legs were freshly shaved and she checked herself out in the mirror, giving herself a thumbs up for sexiness.

After an uneventful day in the office, her and two girls headed to the local bar where they chatted and gossiped about their coworkers while they sipped margaritas. Hallie could hold her liquor but after three of the larger drinks, the other girls were done and wanted to call it a night. It was barely 7PM and Hallie was pissed. She was slightly buzzed, more than slightly horny, and ready to have fun. She debated staying at the bar by herself but then she remembered a better offer she had. Carla!

Hallie shot Carla a text and asked if her offer still stood. Carla's response was an extreme close up selfie of her cleavage. Hallie didn't even know what it was at first but then Carla sent a second pic from a bit farther away from the camera, this time showing off her big fat titties.

"If those are for me, I'm on my way over."

"They are indeed. Door is unlocked."

Hallie took a cab home and didn't even stop in her apartment, she went right to Carla's. Carla sat on her couch with a glass of wine and handed an already poured glass to Hallie, who happily accepted and sat down next to her, kissing her deeply on the lips as a greeting.

Hallie explained that her lame friends bailed and she still wanted to have some fun. Carla grinned and said she thinks that could be arranged. She had a strange look on her face, one Hallie was not yet familiar with but it didn't matter what was up as long as she and Carla were together.

Carla took the now half full glass of wine out of Hallie's hand and led her to her bedroom. She motioned for her to sit on her bed and then she sat next to her and started kissing Hallie's neck, making Hallie squirm. The women started making out and let their hands start to roam each other's sexy bodies when Hallie was startled by a door opening. It was the bathroom in Carla's bedroom and a guy was standing there watching them. Carla felt Hallie start to panic so she spoke up.

"Hallie, Brad. Brad, Hallie."

Hallie stared at Brad who wore a plain black t-shirt and jeans. He was in good shape and looked to be about the same age as Carla, maybe a year or two older. He had short dark hair and was pretty tall and muscular. She could tell from his shoulders he likely worked out and kept in shape.

"What's going on? I thought you said he was away?"

"I had to say that. I wanted your birthday present to be a surprise!"

"My what?" asked Hallie.

"Well you told me how much you enjoy pulling down a man's underwear and seeing his cock for the first time. So...go ahead, unwrap your present!"

Hallie was confused. "Wait so he knows about us??"

"I could tell by the way Carla was acting lately, you know extra horny and stuff, that something was up. Also, it clearly smelled like sex in my apartment a few times. I'm just glad she's doing it with you instead of some guy. You're very sexy, Hallie." Brad was trying to ease her tension and let her know that all was OK.

Carla leaned in and kissed Hallie and Hallie returned the kiss. She was nervous. She didn't know exactly what to expect from this and while she loved cock and pussy, she had never experienced both at the same time. Was that what was happening?

Carla summoned Brad to walk over to the bed and he stood next to Hallie, his crotch area about even with her head as she sat on the bed.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, baby. I just thought you would enjoy my husband's great cock so you could experience what I get to every night," Carla explained.

"I do want to. I'm not uncomfortable if you're here too."

"Good. So he's pretty hot huh?" Carla giggled as she grabbed Hallie's hand and placed it on the waist of Brad's jeans.

"Yeah he is. A now more brazen Hallie, still also feeling a decent buzz, reached for Brad's jeans, unbuttoned them, and unzipped him, letting his jeans drop slightly and exposing a pair of white boxer briefs. Hallie immediately noticed a MASSIVE bulge. While she gazed at the bulging undies, Carla grabbed Brad's cock through them and played with it.

"Uh, oh," Carla said. "Better hurry if you want to feel him get hard in your mouth."

Hallie stuck her small hand through the opening in the boxer briefs and felt what had to be the biggest cock she had ever touched. It was a struggle to get it out of the hole and when she finally did set it free, she saw the thickest man meat she'd ever seen up close. It was still not fully hard and Hallie's hand was almost lost on it. He had a musky smell and Hallie reached her tongue out and licked the tip, as if she was testing the waters and afraid of its size. Brad pulled down his briefs letting his whole package free and more accessible to Hallie. He had large nuts hanging below his girth. Hallie decided at that moment that she never had a man before, the "boys" she had been with barely counted next to this specimen.

Carla gripped the still hardening cock of her husband and fed it to Hallie, and Hallie was now quite eager to see how much she could fit in her mouth. She loved being challenged and this would sure be one. She swirled her tongue around Brad's meaty cock and started finding a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on it while he held the back of her head.

While Hallie blew Brad, Carla had begun to undress her, starting with her shirt. Hallie lifted her arms to allow Carla to do her thing, leaving her in her bra with those perky tits popping out. Brad seemed to be getting even harder as he watched Hallie's young body exposed. Hallie started to gag on it but refused to stop sucking. She just had to let it slide out of her mouth every few seconds to rest her jaw and tongue. Every time he slid out, they could all see the saliva clinging from Hallie's mouth to Brad's dick.

Carla was now massaging Hallie's breasts through her bra and kissing her neck, driving Hallie wild. She also had two of her fingers sliding in and out of her own wet pussy. Every so often she would grab Brad's cock out of Hallie's mouth and slide it deep into hers. Then she would give it back to Hallie. At one point Carla yanked Brad out of Hallie's mouth and kissed her deeply, letting their saliva mix while Brad watched.

"You like that big fat cock, baby?" Carla asked Hallie.

"Mmm, fuck yeah."

"You're about to like it way more when he fills up this tight hairy snatch of yours," Carla said as she reached down and rubbed Hallie's crotch through her skirt.

"I can't fucking wait."

Carla moved the party along, pushing Brad down onto the bed and stripping down Hallie and herself so that they were now all naked. Hallie could not resist grabbing mounds of Carla's tit flesh and fondling the hell out of them. She buried her face and motor-boated Carla's fat tits while Brad's hands wandered Hallie's young body. When she came up for air, Carla returned the favor and sucked on each of Hallie's nipples, feeling them grow hard under her tongue.

The two women then turned their attention to Brad, who was now stroking a fully hard manly cock. Hallie could see veins on the sides of it and guessed that it was as thick as her wrist. He was shaved which she also had never seen before on a man but it looked so hot and it made his cock look even bigger, if that was possible.

"You go first, birthday girl!!" Carla held Brad's cock steady as Hallie smiled and began to straddle him. Before she could slide down onto it, Carla stopped her so that she could slip it into her mouth and get it nice and lubed up with her saliva. When she was satisfied it was slick enough, Carla helped Hallie slowly slide down onto it. From the second his head slipped inside her she knew this was going to hurt but then feel incredible.

Carla continued to help guide Hallie down on Brad's stiff pole and after a few inches were in, she moved up the bed and lined her smooth pussy up with Brad's face. Hallie watched Carla's ass from behind as she slid further down onto Brad. She guessed Brad was about 8 inches long which was bigger than she'd ever had but it was his thickness that was the real game changer. She thought about the boys she had let fuck her in the past with their skinny cocks and she laughed when she thought that that was the best it could get. Well now as she absorbed almost all of Brad's massiveness, she knew there was a whole new world of pleasure to be had.

Carla let out a moan as Brad's tongue traced her pussy lips. He ate her cunt often and loved every second of it but he had never done it while buried deep inside a gorgeous girl half his age. He hoped he would last a while like he usually could.

In the meantime, Hallie very slowly lifted herself up and then down on Brad's man meat as she got used to her young hole being stretched good. When she got into a rhythm, the feeling was fantastic. Neither of them had to do much, as Brad simply bucked his hips slowly and Hallie was along for the ride. When Hallie felt completely comfortable, she whispered that she wanted Carla's tits in her face while she got fucked. Carla, happy to oblige and equally happy that her young friend was making commands, Carla climbed off of Brad, flipped her body around so that she was sitting on his face but facing Hallie, and started grinding her twat into her husband's face again. Hallie now had full access to Carla's bouncing tits and she held and squeezed them for dear life as Brad quickened his pace a bit. Carla could see how much Hallie was enjoying every second of this and that made her very happy.

Hallie could not get enough of Carla's huge boobs. She wished hers were that big so that all the guys stared at her as she walked by them but the more she thought about it, she realized they still do stare at her, plus it must be hard to go for a jog with those monsters. But for now Hallie played with them like a little kid with a new toy while impaled by Brad. Carla scooched forward a bit so that Hallie could put her tits in her mouth and she even cupped her own tits and offered them to her, feeding them to her while she fucked her husband.

Brad felt Hallie's girl cream gushing out of her and he could see it on his cock which made him start to fuck her even harder. Hallie liked it when he had picked up the pace but as he thrust deeper and harder now, as opposed to just faster, she couldn't take it and felt her body climax and explode with pleasure as her little body rode this man prick like a pogo stick.

Carla could tell by Brad's breath and the way his hot cock was pulsing that he was close to cumming.

"Hallie, are you ready to taste my husband's cum from the source this time?"

Hallie could barely speak words but nodded eagerly. Carla helped Hallie climb off of him and the two ladies got on each side of Brad's legs and grabbed his cock. There was plenty of cock for them to each get a hand on. They jerked him together and took turns sucking on him and handing him off to the other to do the same. Carla knew that licking his heavy nuts would get him to the edge so while Hallie handled his meaty shaft, she went for his balls and sucked on each one for only a few seconds before she felt him tighten.

"Heads up Hallie. Here he comes!"

Hallie kept her head firmly on his dick and waited eagerly to see what kind of load Brad would shoot into her mouth. When she felt his salty discharge start to shoot out, she clamped down and did her best to gulp it all down as it erupted. Brad was groaning and his eyes were shut as he had one of the biggest orgasms of his life. He opened his eyes to see Hallie still swallowing even after he had pumped what felt like 6 or 7 pumps of his cum so far. She did the best she could and finally pulled off, his hot white cum still spewing out onto his chest and the bed as Hallie wiped her mouth of the cum that had spilled out while she ate his load. Meanwhile Carla scooped some of it off of Brad's chest and tasted it for herself.

Carla crawled closer to Hallie and pressed her tits into Hallie's and used her hands to hold them up for Hallie to feed on which she happily did.

As Hallie slurped away at Carla's melons, Carla pushed her down on the bed next to Brad and pushed her thighs apart, exposing a young sticky pussy with hairs matted down from juices of the hot sex that had gone on so far. Carla buried her face into Hallie's crotch and breathed in the sex and tasted a mixture of Hallie's nectar as well as Brad's cock. She licked hungrily as Hallie moaned and reached down to try to fondle Carla's breasts. Carla came up for air and climbed up face to face with Hallie so that her massive tits hung like udders toward Hallie's face, and she swung them back and forth, letting Hallie do whatever she wanted with them.

Hallie turned and looked at Brad whose cock was at full mast and she couldn't believe it after all that cum he shot. She didn't even see it go soft so she wasn't sure if it did.