Spin The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time!" Grant called out absentmindedly and immediately regretted it as Steve batted him across the shoulder.

"What did you do that for?" Steve growled.

Both boys had been watching the girls make out and it was better than the lesbian porn they had seen in Steve's dad's adult movie collection.

"I set the timer on my Casio watch and it went off. I dunno. I'm an idiot," Grant sighed.

"You said it," Steve was unable to move.

If he did he would expose a huge boner in his jeans and Grant had the same problem.

Christine and Wendy came out of their reverie and disengaged; both blushing and a little embarrassed but also still a little a hot. Wendy found it impossible to sit down with her cock hard between her legs and went to the makeshift bar and poured more drinks, giving time for her erection to subside a little.

Wendy carried the drinks to the kissing circle two at a time. Steve and Grant grinning at her when she handed them their drinks; Christine a little embarrassed, offered a wry smile.

Wendy sat down and Grant snatched up the bottle and spun it.

All eyes were on the glass talisman and when it landed on Wendy there was a collective sigh.

"Closet rule and I want my seven!" Grant leapt up and pulled Wendy to her feet, almost dragging her to the closet.

Grant made no pretext of being shy or trepidatious. He pulled Wendy into his arms and kissed her passionately and his hands roamed her body. All Wendy could do was pretty much hang on because Grant was all over her, almost knocking her off her high heels.

Grant was usually the quiet one who went along with the others and especially Steven Townsend. Grant wasn't one to go out of his way to bully and tease Will Mitchell but he would join in if it was necessary to be part of the group.

Although Wendy was being pawed at and sloppy-kissed by Grant who was high on dope and drunk on bourbon she didn't try to fight him off. A little high and certainly drunk herself she thought it poetic irony that a boy who usually ignored her was now besotted with her.

"Settle down Grant; you'll ladder my nylons," Wendy heard herself and smiled.

When did she every think that she would be saying those words?

She managed to extricate herself from Grant's embrace a little by pressing her ass into the writing desk and pushing him with both of her hands.

"Sorry," Grant whispered in the dark.

Their eyes had adjusted the dark and there was just enough light for Wendy to see the remorseful look on his face. She couldn't believe that she felt sorry for him.

"Come here," Wendy whispered and pulled him to her.

She put her arms around him and kissed him tenderly. Grant became aroused again and held her tight and returned the kiss, this time introducing his tongue.

Wendy felt so good that Grant could hardly believe it. She was so sexy in her short skirt, sexy blouse, high heels and nylons. He had banished thoughts of Will Mitchell from his consciousness and there was only sexy Wendy. He rubbed her back and Wendy liked the feel of his fingers through the slippery satin but when he moved his hands to the front of her blouse she put her hands over his to stop him.

"There's nothing in there," she whispered.

"Let me anyway," Grant kissed the side of her mouth and she felt his eyelashes flutter on her cheek.

She took her hand away and Grant unbuttoned her blouse. She shivered when his hands slipped inside and cupped her brassiere. The cups were squidgy and infirm, stuffed with balled-up pantyhose, and Grant pulled the stuffing out of them and his fingers found Wendy's nipples.

"No!" Wendy tried to stop him but his hands were inside the cups and tweaking and stroking her meagre breasts and firm nipples and god help her she liked it.

Grant had not been with many girls and those that he had been with were mostly flat-chested so he was not unduly disappointed with what he found inside Wendy's brassiere. Her bosom may be almost non-existent but her nipples were long and frim and her skin was soft and smooth, not a hair to found.

Wendy's knees trembled as ringlets of pleasure radiated from her nipples. She had never played with her own teats before and had no idea that it could feel so nice. She cradled Grant's head when he lowered his mouth to her bosom and licked and sucked on each nipple alternatively.

There was no doubt that their kissing game was getting well out of hand. It had become bizarre the minute they decide to dress Will as Wendy but the sexual tension that had been building seemed like it was likely to erupt.

Grant knew full well that he shouldn't be sucking and caressing Wendy's breasts but he was enjoying it immensely and his erection had returned and was pressing uncomfortably against his zipper. Grant was the kind of guy who went commando. He pressed his groin against Wendy as he slathered at her tits and he relished the feel of his cock pressed against her belly.

Wendy was not oblivious to the bloated penis being pressed against her stomach but it felt rather powerful and controlling to know that she had caused it; besides it was safely contained by a pair of denim jeans. She was too taken with the waves of delight coming from her breasts in any event, and when Grant ceased attending to them and kissed her again she was a little disappointed.

But not for long. Grant turned out to be quite the adept kisser he used his tongue in ways that excited Wendy. His fingers replaced his mouth inside her blouse and he stroked her nipples while they kissed and Wendy was once more on shaky ground as her legs began to buckle as the intense pleasure coursed through her body.

She was almost unaware that Grant had moved his hands to her legs until overwhelming sensations of rapture erupted from her nylon-sheathed thighs.

"God I love the feel of pantyhose," Grant gasped around sloppy kisses as his fingers stroked and caressed her legs.

So did Wendy; of that there was no doubt but letting this boy put his hand under her skirt seemed to be going a little too far. She tried to bat his hands away but Grant had her pressed against the desk and his face was pressed to hers as his kisses became more fervid.

Was she enjoying Grant stroking her pantyhosed legs? You bet she was but surely she had to uphold some modicum of decorum.

"Stop that Grant we're just supposed to be kissing!" Wendy felt stupid even as she said it.

Grant lifted his Casio digital watch to his face and pressed a button and the face lit up in the gloom.

"Shit! Only three minutes left," he sounded panicked.

At least he'd stopped kissing her and pawing at her to read his watch.

But then the onslaught continued. Grant pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into Wendy's mouth and she tounged him back. She could endure three more minutes of this and he was a nice boy and she liked kissing him and she liked feeling him pressing against her womanly body.

His hands went back to her nipples, briefly tweaking them on the way down to her legs. It felt so good that Wendy was disappointed when her nipples were paid only scant attention but then Grant's hands were on her legs. He hiked up her skirt and she felt a little silly trying to push it down whilst she was still kissing him passionately. Now she knew what it was like to be teenage girl on a date with an over amorous young man.

She thought she had won the battle and was a little disappointed that he was no longer stroking her thighs.

Then she heard the ominous sound of a fly being unzipped.

"Don't you dare Grant... of my... stop... blugh..." Grant stifled Wendy's protests my pressing his mouth to hers and kissing her.

Wendy felt the sleek iron bar that was Grant's penis press against her leg.

Was she shocked? Yes! Did it feel amazing? Yes! Would she ever tell anyone? No!

She struggled against him as Grant began to rub his cock on her gossamer-clad thighs but she was only making things worse because Grant felt her silky flesh caress his throbbing cock the more she struggled. Grant tried to hold Wendy still as he kissed her, chasing her mouth as she tried to stop him but she writhed and struggled as much as she was able with her ass pressed against the desk.

Then she made a critical mistake.

Wendy slammed her legs shut trying to deny Grant access to her inner thighs.

All she succeeded in going was trapping his hard cock between her lean, pantyhose-sheathed thighs.

Grant moved his hands to her ass and squeezed Wendy's buttocks while he fucked her thighs. Wendy clung to him trying vainly to struggle but it was hopeless. The more she struggled the more he enjoyed it. The more she struggled the more she enjoyed it! There was something so sensual and downright sexy, feeling Grant's hard throbbing cock fucking her legs.

She returned his kisses and stopped struggling, lying to herself that she was only doing so to just to get it over with; her own cock rock-hard between her legs. Grant squeezed Wendy's buttocks, caressing her satin panties, sliding them over the cheeks of her nylon-shrouded ass.

Wendy drove her tongue into Grant's mouth and wriggled it and waggled her ass too because it felt good and lecherous to do so. She relished the feel of his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth, his hands caressing her ass and his throbbing cock between her legs.

Grant was in ecstasy. This was closest he had ever been to fucking a girl and feel of Wendy's soft slinky thighs again his sensitive cock was amazing. Her ass felt so soft and yielding as he squeezed it and her body felt so womanly pressed against his.

He groaned as he released and ejaculated between Wendy's silken shrouded thighs.

Wendy felt the scorching semen soak into her nylons and sear her tender flesh. It felt so decadent and wrong and wonderful. She closed her legs tight and thrust back and forth so that every drop of Grant's semen ran down her legs. The musky smell of spunk filled the closed space.

They clung to each other, kissing and pawing and grinding against each other as Grant spurted his issue all over Wendy's nylons.

As Grant came down from his orgasmic high they held onto each other, shaking and whimpering.

"Time! Come on you to its time!" Steven Townsend called through the door.

The handle rattled and Wendy was glad that they had locked the door behind them.

"Pass me a hank of that paper towel," Wendy pointed to a shelf that held cleaning products.

Grant took a step back and grabbed the roll and passed it to Wendy, unable to look her in the eyes.

"You won't tell anyone?" he whispered.

"Not if you don't," Wendy replied, dabbing a ball of rolled up paper towel against her legs trying to soak up all of Grant's semen.

"Hurry up! What's keeping you?" Steven called through the door and tried the doorknob again to no avail.

"Give me a minute," Wendy called out.

Grant had zipped his fly and was trying to arrange his shrinking erection so it wasn't noticeable whilst Wendy wiped away the last of his spend and pulled down her skirt, stuffed the balled up pantyhose back into her brassiere and buttoned her blouse. She tossed the soggy paper towel into the back of the closet.

"How do I look?" she asked Grant who stared at her through the gloom.

"Beautiful. Like a just-fucked whore," he sniggered.

"Shut up," she leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth tenderly and Grant thought it was the best kiss she had ever given him.

"Your secret is safe with me," she whispered.

"And yours with me," he replied and opened the door.

They were both a little dazzled by the bright light of the rec-room as they stepped out of the closet a little unsteady on their feet.

Grant made straight for his stash and began rolling a joint. He couldn't bring himself to look at Christine or Steve because he felt so guilty. He knew that they suspected that he had been up to more than just kissing in the closet with Wendy. Supress the facts as much as he tried, the reality was that Wendy was really Will Mitchell and it was going to be fucking awkward to say the least when they stopped playing this game. Another toke or ten might just ease his guilt.

Steven was anxious to get on with the game. He didn't care if he got Wendy or Christine next; he was going to get his pecker polished! That weasel Grant Butler came out of that closet looking guilty as hell and he bet that Grant had done a lot more that kiss Wendy Mitchell. Had he felt her up? Did she have tits? What would she feel like under that skirt? She looked fucking hot and those fucking legs in those fucking nylons and that fucking miniskirt! Steven became hard looking at her.

She was standing beside Christine at the drinks table and Christine was no hag. Her face was plain but also weirdly pretty; that pleated skirt with those coltish legs and that angora sweater covering those plump tits. He'd jacked off plenty thinking of Christine Baker.

"Fucking pretty little high school girls think they're so unobtainable, turning me down so they can chase college boys! Well I'm going to be a college boy soon by I'm going to get me some home-girl ass before I go," Steve grumbled to himself and took a big slug of his drink.

"What were you doing in there Wendy? Have I created a monster... a little slut?" Christine chuckled and bumped Wendy's hip with hers.

"No! We were just kissing. I was just doing what the rules of the game say. You three made me do this!" Will had a high pitched voice anyway but overlaid with his whiney denials, Wendy sounded downright effeminate.

"So why is your blouse untucked and misbuttoned," Christine turned Wendy around to face her and fixed her blouse.

"There's nothing wrong with what we're doing here. We're all adults Wendy. We all get to make adult choices and there is only the four of us here," Christine leaned in and kissed Wendy on the side of the mouth.

"Let me fix your makeup," Christine pulled out foundation and powder and applied some around Wendy's nose and mouth and then she put on another coat of the long-lasting lipstick.

"You've been using that mouth of yours a lot. All of the lipstick I put on you in my bedroom had been kissed away," Christine grinned.

Wendy smiled guiltily back at her.

"But that doesn't explain why your nylons are damp," Christine cheekily ran a fingertip along the inside of Wendy's thigh and brought it to her nose.

"It gets hot in there. I must have sweated or Grant might have," Wendy quipped and blushed deep crimson.

"Well if he was, he was sweating spunk," Christine raised her brows and then she cupped her mouth to stifle a raucous laugh.

"Stop giggling and messing about over there; let's get this game rolling," Steve called out impatiently.

The four teenagers sat in the kissing circle. It was Wendy's spin and she spun the Coke bottle on the floor and watched it spin hoping it would land on Christine.

Steve Townsend reached out stopped it spinning so that it was pointing at him.

"Hey!" the others three all protested at once.

"Closet rule!" Steve leapt to his feet and reached down for Wendy.

He half-dragged her to the closet over the other two's protests. He locked the door and Wendy backed up as far as she could until her ass was pressed against the desk. She could hear Christine and Grant protesting outside but they soon gave up and the little room was filled with silence.

She looked at Steve Townsend towering over her. The handsome jock was breathing heavily, his fists clenched at his side.

Wendy almost wished that the closet was pitch black so she couldn't see but even with the overhead light switched off there was enough ambient light to see everything and she could see that Steven was sporting a healthy erection in his jeans.

She glared at him, almost daring him to do his worst and he glared back at her but it wasn't hate in his eyes it was lust. But there was also a glimmer of something else. Was it affection?

She expected Steve to pounce on her and ravish her but instead he put out his hand and she took it. He gently pulled her to him and he kissed her softly, their lips barely touching.

This was almost worse than if he was defiling her because it was tender and loving and she liked it and she put her arms around him and pressed her body to him. It was instinctive.

Steve held her close and kissed her softly and Wendy felt safe and secure and loving in his arms and when he slipped his tongue into her mouth she welcomed it. She sighed contentedly around his kisses.

When he began to unbutton her blouse she didn't try to stop him, even when he unclasped her brassiere and let it fall to the floor with the silly pantyhose stuffing in the cups. She threw back her head and moaned when he kissed her neck and then the hollow of her clavicle and finally his mouth found her almost non-existent breasts but Steve lapped at them tenderly, kissing the soft white flesh and sucking and nibbling her nipples.

Wendy was becoming tumescent and she could feel Steve's hard cock pressing into her but it wasn't insistent. It was just there like some maleficent lump waiting to be unleashed.

Steve continued to kiss her body and worked his way down to her flat belly where he grazed her hips and found her bellybutton with his tongue. Who would have thought a bellybutton would be an erogenous zone but it sure was. Rings of delight radiated from it as Steve worked his tongue in the little furrow.

Then he began the journey back up her body, pausing to tongue and nibble her breasts and her shoulders and finally back to her mouth. All the time he was doing this Wendy had her hands entwined his hair, guiding his mouth to her tender parts. Her whole body was lit up with lust and need. She had never felt so licentious.

Their kisses were passionate and lewd; they groaned into each other's mouths and pawed at each other. Without any form of coercion Wendy's hand had found Steven's hot poker and she squeezed it through his jeans until he was shaking with desire.

She unzipped him and his goatish phallus fell into her hand. It was long and throbbing and sleek and wonderful and pre-ejaculate was dribbling from the eye and Wendy used it to lubricate the shaft as she stroked it.

She didn't know what had come over her and why she was behaving so obscenely and lecherous but she didn't care. She loved the conceptualisation that Steven only saw her as a girl and that he longed for her; that she could evoke such tender emotions from a young man who was known for his brutishness and intimidation.

She didn't even object when Steve put his hand under her skirt.

Steven Townsend didn't know what had come over him either. He'd intended to ravish this bitch. Maybe force her to her knees and shove his cock in her face. What was she going to do about it? Who could she tell? Who could she complain to? She had gone along with the game willingly enough. She had let Christine feminise her. It was her fault! It was all Wendy's fault!

Then why had he kissed her so tenderly and enjoyed the feel of her soft lips on his; the shape her body pressing into his, her hair caressing his face as he kissed her, her soft supple skin when he used his mouth on her flesh. Following the line of her clavicle down to her meagre breasts with his mouth hadn't repulsed him one little bit. He'd loved suckling those little nubbins and then he'd explored her soft, flat belly and burrowed his tongue in her bellybutton, something he'd never thought of before but it had delighted him when she wriggled with delight and moaned and shook as he pleased her.

He had been amazed and surprised when she had taken his penis out of his pants and delighted at how her long delicate fingers were stroking it. Ripples of delectation were radiating from his glans as she tickled his fraenulum with her fingertips.

The hem of her velvet skirt caressed his wrist as his hand slid under it and he stroked her nylon-sheathed thighs. They felt so goddam sexy and delightful encased in the gossamer fabric of her pantyhose and he worked his hand right up to the top of her legs and across her satin panties, relishing the feel of the slippery material as his fingers glided across it. He briefly wondered where her cock had gone but it came to him almost immediately. It could only be in one place.