Spiraling in the Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered when I looked at the first couple he handed me, and then I did a double-take. "That's Richard," I said. "And . . . and that's Jack."

"Yes, that's my son, Jack." Both of them were decked out in black leather in the photos—chest harnesses, trousers with crotch flaps, boots, leather straps around their wrists and biceps. And, from photo to photo, they had elements of sexual torture in their hands: whips, switches, rods, dildoes, what have you.

The setting wasn't the photo studio I had already been in. It was a chamber with stone walls and floor. Several pieces of sexual torture equipment featured in the photos: and X-frame, stocks, some sort of rack, that spread-eagled the victim. And the victims were all the same sorts of young men that had been in the earlier photo—all nude. In some photos, Richard or Jack were working the young man over; in others, they were beyond that and were fucking the bound man.

So, the third level of this spiral down they wanted me to take was into extreme fetish.

I turned as to leave the shop, but the opening of a door at one side of the shop arrested my attention. Richard, decked out in his sexual torturer costume, was standing by the door. He held a still camera in one hand and a video camera in the other. Beyond the open door, standing in the other room at the top of an iron spiral staircase that descended to somewhere below this level, stood Jack, also decked out as he was in the third-box photos.

Jack beckoned to me. With a shudder, I took a step toward him, spiraling down all the way.

12