Splintered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarCatsm
SarCatsm
107 Followers

She gave it a squeeze. "It woke me up," she grumbled back to me.

Somehow I managed to stir my brain and reach for my phone on the bedside table. It read just a few minutes before my alarm was ready to ring. I set it down and reached between us, dislodging her grip on my cock. "I'll go take care of it," I told her, untangling our legs and withdrawing the arm that had fallen asleep under her head.

"No."

Kate suddenly reached out and grabbed the hip of my pajama pants. "Don't," she demanded. "Please? Later." Her voice was still heavy with sleepiness, though she didn't move from her curled position to speak to me.

I was torn. Feeling her little hand wrapped around me first thing in the morning was enough to fuel a five-minute jerk-off session easy. But "later"? Did that mean she wanted to take care of it later? "Okay," I finally gave in. "I'm going to go make breakfast. Patrick and Tina will be here soon."

She made a sleepy noise of dissatisfaction, but released my pajamas and settled back into her pillow. If I knew my sister, she'd probably sleep for another couple of hours before waking up and joining the rest of the farm. Part of me wanted to crawl back beneath the quilt myself, but I had other responsibilities to take care of.

I had the coffee already started and was shoveling down an omelet when Patrick and Tina arrived, Useless jumping excitedly at their heels. The dog wasn't allowed in the house, so he whined and yapped at the door until we'd all finished eating and headed out for our daily duties.

It was another hot day outside. Summer was rapidly approaching, so it was another day that Patrick and I decided to keep the sheep inside during the lunch hours. We worked on milking the ewes and checking on the youngest lambs to fill the first part of the day. Doing the rough check-ups on the flock was always my favorite job on the farm, making sure their feet were okay, giving them their medications, checking for parasites or new injuries. It was a little bit comforting in a way, to treat them like animals instead of livestock.

"I'm gonna take this load of milk down to Mike," Patrick said once he'd packed up all the dairy. "You need anything while I'm out?" Patrick was a big guy, with a blond, patchy beard. He was like the uncle I never had, even though I did have an uncle out west we never really saw. He scratched his facial hair as he surveyed the barn, fixing his sweaty ball cap on his head.

"Nah, I'm good," I answered with a wave of my hand. "Ask Kate, though, she was goin' on about deodorant last night." Giving the lamb I'd been inspecting a pat on the rump, I set her right and let her run off to the other side of the pen.

"Alright," he nodded. "Be back in a couple hours." With that, he turned around and walked out, reaching in his pocket for his dip as he went. Outside, I heard his truck roar to life and fade away down our gravel driveway.

I started humming as I resumed my work, scribbling down notes as I went. We kept a radio on in the barn to make the day go by faster, and Patrick had turned it to some classic rock station. Def Leppard was blaring through the little speakers of the radio in the corner, making me think about licking sugar off of someone's bellybutton. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear Kate walk in until she was tugging on my t-shirt.

"Danny." Her voice was low, and I looked up to find her staring down at me with apprehension and stress. She was gnawing on her bottom lip, her hand balled up in her long cotton skirt.

I gave the lamb a pat on the head and stood up, wiping my hands on my jeans. "Yeah. What's wrong?"

She looked down at her feet and then back up at me, her expression changing a bit. "I need... Can you..." She reached down and gave one of my fingers a little tug. "Can you do what you did the other night? I feel hot. Like I'm going to go crazy."

I blinked and looked around the barn, even though I knew it was just us and the sheep. "Here? Now?"

Kate nodded, holding my finger a little tighter. "Please, Danny? I can't stop thinking about it."

My mouth hung open, flapping like a goldfish's. What we'd done in the kitchen was in the privacy of the house, after dark and after Tina and Patrick had left. It was the middle of the day now, Tina was just a few hundred yards away in the main house, and she probably knew the both of us were in the barn together.

"Katie, we can't, someone might see." Looking over her shoulder, I noticed that she'd closed the door behind her. I wondered if she'd locked it.

Her eyes left my face to look above us. "Just ten minutes in the loft," she begged. "I'll do it for you too, if you want."

I shook my head and sighed. "That's not what I want, Kate."

She stepped closer, putting her hands on my hips and pressing herself against me. Inside my jeans, my dick lurched at the feeling of her soft curves. "C'mon, Danny. I can't wait til tonight. Use your fingers on your baby sister."

My willpower was in shreds.

"Okay, okay," I whispered, though it made no sense, since Tina couldn't hear us from the barn unless we were shouting at the top of our lungs. Pulling her away by her upper arms, I tilted my head towards the loft stairs. "Go."

She broke into a beaming smile and released me, climbing over the pen and hurrying up the stairs. I sighed, my cock still twitching and hungry for attention. Gathering up my materials, I swung my leg over the gate and placed everything on the ground by the stairs. After looking over my shoulder one last time, I climbed the stairs two at a time.

I took Kate's hand and pulled her toward the very back of the loft, where piles of sweet smelling hay were stacked in bales. "Lay down," I instructed, pointing at an empty corner. She obeyed without a word, stretching out on the golden straw and sitting up on her elbows. Before I lost my nerve, I knelt over her legs and began tugging the long red skirt up to her thighs.

"Oh gosh," she whispered, "Don't sit like that, makes this feel like I'm at the gyno." Knotting her fingers in my shirt, she pulled me down so I was half-lying on top of her. "Mm-- yeah, better."

Our faces were just inches apart, but I didn't argue with her. It would be easier to cover her if someone walked in like this anyways. Skimming over her soft thighs, I inhaled the sweet scent of her watermelon chewing gum as my hands groped for her hidden mound. She parted her knees for me, opening herself up to my searching touch, and I settled my hips against hers.

"Ah," she exhaled when my fingers dipped beneath the waistband of her panties. She was wearing something lacy today, and it conjured some sinful images in my mind. "Please, Danny, don't tease me."

I half-grinned, but followed her request, parting her wet folds and easily finding the precious jewel above her entrance. "Isn't that what big brothers are supposed to do?" Her shaky exhale was warm on my face as I worked at her hardening clit. "Tease their little sis?"

She was dripping wet, my fingers instantly slick after just a few moments of playing with her heated slit. The moment I reached down to circle her slippery hole, she cried out and bucked against my hand. Her desire was obvious, and I felt about to bust my zipper open. I pressed into her, feeling her young muscles sucking me in and trapping me tightly.

"So tiny," I muttered, grinding myself against her hip. The pressure was torturous, not enough, and it was all I could manage not to tear away from her and jerk myself to release with her juices coating my hand.

"Danny," she panted. "Talk to me like you did last night. Talk dirty to me."

I groaned, pumping my finger in and out of her and dropping my lips to her ear. "I can't believe you asked me to do this," I whispered, growling when she surged against me. "Asked your brother to bury his fingers inside you, begged him to finger-fuck you in the barn where anyone could walk in and see. I never knew you were so dirty, Katie."

"Shit," she moaned, her hands frantically clawing over my arms. They rushed down my chest, tugging at my t-shirt. She splayed her fingers over my stomach, running them down the hard ridges she found there. "I love your muscles. Love drawing them. Love looking at them." I nudged a second finger into her dripping pussy, and she cried out. Her noises of pleasure echoed off the barn walls.

"You're nasty, sis," I whispered, darting my tongue out to trace the shell of her ear. She squirmed and thrashed beneath me, the hay rustling with every frenzied movement. "Lusting over your big brother like that."

Her nails traced up and down my abdomen, turning into claws when the barn door suddenly unlatched and creaked open.

"Danny?" I heard Tina call. "You in here?"

My head shot up at the sound of somebody walking in. Fuck. Kate gave a tiny whimper, and I moved my hand from her panties to cover her mouth. Her blue eyes looked up at me pleadingly, but I dropped a kiss on her forehead and shook my head.

"Yeah, I'm up here," I called out, praying to every higher power I knew that she wouldn't come up the steps. They don't tend to listen to people with hard-ons for their sisters, though.

"I can't find the information for that yarn company," Tina shouted back up. "Do you know where it is?"

My panicking brain took a minute to organize my thoughts, and when I opened my mouth to respond, Kate's hand snaked down and squeezed me beneath my jeans. I swore into her hair. "Ah-- um, they should be in the blue crate in the garage," I responded, glaring down at my devilish sister beneath me. Her eyes glittered with amusement, and her fingers began to work blindly at the button of my pants. Adrenaline surged through my system, and the scent of her pussy on my fingers was wafting into my nose and making me drool.

"I checked there," Tina said. Her footsteps echoed as she stepped closer to the stairs, and my grip on Kate tightened.

"Um..." I suppressed a growl as she managed open my button and started tugging down my zipper. Her little hand disappeared inside my jeans and gripped my cock tight. "Try my dad's office," I choked out. "In the gray binder in his desk drawer."

"Thanks, sweetie," she replied. "You feelin' alright? You sound kind of funny."

"I was sneaking a nap," I lied, unable to resist thrusting into Kate's hand. "You kinda woke me up."

"Oh, I see," Tina chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

I tried to force a laugh, but the smell of Kate's sex on my hand was driving me crazy. "Thanks, Tina."

I clenched my jaw, listening as her footsteps led out of the barn. She didn't shut the door behind her, though, so we'd have no way of knowing if she came back in.

"You're a demon," I whispered to Kate, pulling my hand away from her mouth.

She licked her lips and gave my dick another tug. "You stopped."

I groaned, screwing my eyes shut and trying to force the blood back to my head. "Let me go and I'll take care of you. I can't-- can't think when you're touching me."

With a little pouting noise, she released my cock and laid her arms above her head. With her dark hair tangling in the hay and her eyes hazy with desire, she looked like some sort of fallen angel dropped right into my barn.

In a split second, I made a decision, sitting up and crawling down her perfect body. Before my courage could give out, I yanked the rest of her skirt over her hips, revealing her white lace underwear. I hooked my fingers in the tiny strip of lace and tugged it down past her knees, then settled on my elbows between her thighs.

Her sweet, fragrant pussy was perfect. My fingers traced where her dark curls had been trimmed, spreading her lips to reveal the dripping sex of her core.

"Danny?" Kate suddenly murmured uncertainly. Her voice was a little shaky, and she lifted her head to look at me.

Damn it. I'd gone too far. What kind of sick fuck stared at his sister's vagina anyways?

"I'm sorry," I swallowed, still intoxicated by her scent. "Is this too much?"

"No," she answered, her expression knotted with apprehension. "It's just-- you don't have to-- I mean, if it's not something you don't want to do, you shouldn't feel obligated just because I did it."

"I don't feel obligated?" I said slowly, my brows furrowed. "I... I want to."

"I've just never--" she blushed furiously. "Nobody's ever been down there but you. I didn't know if it was... gross. Or weird-looking."

My eyes fell shut as I sighed in relief. Her anxiety was based in self consciousness. I hadn't crossed her comfort zone. Blinking, I looked back up and met her gaze. "Katie, I promise you, there is absolutely nothing gross or weird-looking about your pussy."

She shuddered. I let my thumb circle her clit in encouragement.

"In fact, your pussy is damn near the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I continued, watching her face relax. "It's been all I've been able to think about since you let me touch it."

Her head fell back, and I felt her twitching under my hands. "Danny, I feel like I'm going insane."

I ran my thumb up and down her swollen slit. "Do you not want me to?"

"No." She whispered. "I mean, yes, I... I want you to. I want to know what your mouth feels like."

Encouraged, I lowered my face again, placing sloppy kisses on her inner thighs. There was a mole just below her hip, and I traced it with my tongue, sucking it gently. She parted a little more, for me, granting me entrance, and I slowly spread her plump folds to reveal the treasure of her sex. I tried not to go as quickly as I wanted to, taking painstaking care not to startle her. Burying my face in the apex of her thighs, I gave her one long lick from end to end, pausing to give her sensitive nub a gentle kiss.

She moaned, and I wrapped my arms around her hips to hold her to my face. If I was going to be the first man to eat my sister's pussy, I wanted every man after me to have to live up to the standard I set. Taking her heavy breathing as cues, I licked and sucked her delicious cunt like it was the last thing I'd ever taste. She was so sweet, like late mornings and lazy summers. I buried my tongue inside her tight hole, restraining her even as she writhed and rode my face. Her cries of pleasure were growing louder and louder, and my cock throbbed with longing to hear them.

"Finger me, Danny," she begged. "Finger your little sister."

I did as I was told, moving my attentions to her clit as I buried two fingers in her dripping channel. Her fingers knotted in my hair, keeping me in place. Building a slow pace, I forced my digits in and out of her sopping pussy, soaked with her juices and my saliva. She twisted, bucking and gasping my name.

"Faster," she urged. "Harder. Ung, I'm gonna come!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth and teased it with my tongue as I increased my pace, relishing the slick squelching of her eager hole. I could feel her walls crushing my fingers, gripping them so tightly I was almost afraid I would hurt her to move so quickly. But just before I was tempted to ease off, she shattered, her knees drawing to her chest and her pussy fluttering in twitchy spasms. "Fuck," she groaned hoarsely. "Fuckfuck, yes, bro, fuck your slutty little sis." Impressive strings of profanities spewed from her lips as I worked her through her orgasm. My hand was bathed in her cum, my face slick with her juices.

When her muscles finally relaxed around my fingers, I slowly pulled away and sat up to see her staring at me with exhausted satisfaction. Her cheeks were flushed, her other hand buried beneath her camisole. She licked her lips.

"That felt amazing," she breathed, her chest heaving. "You're amazing."

I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and grinned. "You taste like heaven."

Her eyes dropped to my crotch. "I can help you with that," she murmured. "It looks even bigger in those jeans."

My cock throbbed in answer.

Shaking my head, I pulled her panties back up her legs with clumsy hands. "I don't know when Patrick will be back," I admitted, "And I've got work left to do. That'll have to wait."

"Are you sure?" she sat up on her elbow and pressed her palm against the bulge in my pants.

I groaned, holding her hand there for just a second. "It has to," I told her with a wince. "It'll go away after you leave."

Her face was unreadable, but she nodded and adjusted her panties, fixing her clothes as best she could. "So it's..." She might have been blushing as she spoke, but her cheeks were already so flushed I couldn't tell. "It's for me, then?"

I blinked at her in confusion. "For you?" My hand pressed hers against my painful erection. "This?"

She nodded, only half meeting my gaze.

I could only laugh breathily, releasing her hand and letting it fall to her side. "Yeah, Katie. That's for you."

Smiling shyly, she rose from the floor and began brushing off the hay. "I was just curious." Giving my hard-on one last glance, she leaned down to give me a quick kiss on the cheek and then darted down the loft stairs.

The farm was inexplicably quiet when I left the barn that afternoon. It couldn't have been quite six o'clock, but Tina and Patrick were nowhere to be found. Their truck was gone, and even Kate was missing. Scratching my chest with befuddlement, I gave Useless a whistle. He came running from the outside pen, jumping at my legs.

"Hey, Useless," I greeted him, scratching at his ears. "Where is everyone, huh?"

Eventually I found my sister, sort of. I went inside to see if Tina was cooking or working at the computer, but the downstairs area was a ghost town. When I went upstairs, I heard the shower running in the bathroom. Pausing, I gave the door the three-knock rap. The same knocking on the shower wall echoed back.

"Where's Tina and Patrick?" I asked through the door, not daring to open it. It had taken a while for my erection to disappear after Kate left the barn, and I wasn't excited about stirring it up again quite yet.

"Wednesdays are church days for them, remember?" she called back. I wondered if she was washing her hair or her body.

"Oh." I did remember that, now that she'd mentioned it. This week had thrown me off so much, what with everything that was going on and our parents being gone. "Yeah, I forgot."

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner," she said. "I was kind of craving barbecue."

That did sound rather good. "Sounds great."

It took a little less than an hour for both of us to shower and get dressed. I just put on a pair of clean jeans and a button down, but she got all dolled up and told me I was buying. She decided to wear some strangely-patterned dress, which was a little bizarre looking but brought out her eyes. It'd been too hot for her to keep her hair down during the day, but she'd brushed it out and left it around her shoulders. She kept it out of her face with a white headband. It was the prettiest thing I'd seen on this farm in a long time.

I started off driving us to our family's usual place, but she asked me to drive further into town to one of the chain places instead. We spent dinner stuffing our faces with cornbread and pulled pork, catching up and joking around like it was old times. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed just talking with her, the way we both used to say we'd get an apartment in the city away from the farm. We'd swore that we'd go to the same college and wreak havoc like we had all over our hometown.

"Why'd we never do that, anyway?" she asked, laughter in her eyes and her straw in her mouth.

I shrugged, half-grinning at the plans we'd made as kids. "Dad got hurt, remember? We were getting behind, and he couldn't afford help and tuition."

Her expression went serious. "Really?" She set down her drink and leaned back in her chair. "You never told me that."

"It wasn't really discussed," I admitted. "I just kind of got the message. I didn't get into any good colleges like you anyways."

SarCatsm
SarCatsm
107 Followers