Split in Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a prat." Amy answered with a smile. "Can you settle the horses with Cass's?" She asked.

"Of course." He said tucking long flowing hair behind his ears, his brown eyes sparkling. He walked over to the horses and took charge of them as Katie and Eric dismounted. Amy touched the cage Ghost was in and willed it to the first training ground thinking that he could wait there until she was ready.

Amy turned to the group, "Follow me, then we'll get you fed." She walked into the temple.

"You're free to go where ever you want but do not enter any rooms with yellow doors; those doors are dangerous to mortals." Vivian explained as they went down stairs and walked into the medical room. Vivian moved to a control panel. "Do you know how to use this?" She asked Amy and Amy shook her head.

"No..."

Vivian smiled and activated it, turning to the new group as she gave them instructions. "Okay, see the blue line on the floor I want you to walk along that line in single file please." She set the parameters and the machine hummed to life. Ash was the first to walk through the first of ten arches, which were linked by bars of metal.

As Ash walked through, the sonic functions of the device blasted the dirt and parasites from his skin, hair and clothes leaving him microscopically clean. He was scanned and his grazes were healed, only when he got towards the end of the walk did device work on any internal parasites, working on a microscopic level to kill and deconstruct them.

He turned to the others when he got to the end. "It didn't hurt a bit." He told them, encouraging them to walk through, with a smile.

"Name?" Vivian asked.

"Ash." He answered as others started to file through, when they left Vivian asked for their name to put on the files she created. Any who had illnesses the machine couldn't handle were then put into a pod to be healed.

Katie was the last one out of the pods. She carefully flexed her right leg, which had been badly hurt years ago and had always caused her pain. She stood and put weight on it but it didn't hurt, she then took several experimental steps and smiled.

"Okay..." Amy said to the room, "Who's hungry?"

Arms shot into the air.

"This way." Amy said and led the way.

Vivian stopped them from entering the dining room, "Ground rules," She said firmly, "There is plenty so, no pushing, no fighting, single file and seconds are allowed." She said then stepped back letting them in. She smiled as she watched them pause and stare at all the food on offer. "Try a bit of everything then if you want more you can come back and get more but don't stuff yourselves silly." She told the group.

Ash was the first to grab a plate and as suggested, he got a scoop of everything and a bread roll then wondered where he could go to eat all this, as it was the biggest meal he had ever seen. Sally moved him into the courtyard and he was followed one by one, as the others got their food.

"What are we going to do with them all?" Vivian asked Amy, a little daunted.

"Arthur can teach them to read and write and true history, D'Artagnan can take them in the afternoons, teach them how to fight." Amy answered.

"What about the ones who came with Cass..." Sally asked as she joined them, "They already read and write."

"Well..." Amy thought for a moment. "Boadicea can take them in the morning, teach them the fundamentals and Arthur can take them in the afternoon."

"Why would I want to do that?" Arthur asked as he walked forward having come out of his rooms for lunch.

"Well for starters, it's something to do rather than sulk in your rooms." Amy said as she turned to him, "Second, do you want the story of your life to continue to be told the way it has been or how it actually happened? That is the main bone of contention between you and Guinevere."

He thought for a moment then nodded, "Okay... I'll do it." He said then walked away, not bothering with the food that was on offer.

"You can handle Arthur but you can't handle Noah?" Vivian questioned.

Amy gave Vivian a puzzled look but remembered that Noah hadn't tried to kill Rhiannon in this universe because she didn't exist. "Noah... tried to kill your daughter in my universe; he has gone out of his way to be an arse to me. He thinks I'm as big a freak as my mother, bigger in fact because I can do more than any one else, I am mated to Were and I have children. I have good reasons not to like Noah and to not let him into my home or life." She explained firmly and watched, as Vivian finally understood where Amy was coming from when it came to Noah. Amy then grinned, "Unlike Noah, Arthur can be nice... if he chooses to." She finished and got a chuckle from Robin who had walked out of the kitchen to put out more food while Amy was talking to Vivian. She walked into the dining room and grabbed a roll, cramming it with beef and gravy she took a big bite before walking out, still chewing, leaving a chuckling Vivian.