Split in Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three hours after the needles were put in they were removed, as her body had stopped fighting. She was released from her bindings, her parents cuddled up to her as she fell asleep. Ghan left her knowing she was chained to the wall and safe from wandering even though he knew walking and moving around would be beyond her for a while.

Maddie was hovering for news as in such a short time Keira had become a close friend.

Ghan smiled at her, "she's resting."

She frowned. "But... doesn't... isn't it meant to take longer." She asked

"The elder said that she already had some of her parent's blood in her, not enough to change her, but what she had lessened the effect of the adoption. It wasn't as violent as some I have witnessed." He explained.

She nodded and offered him a box. He frowned and gave her a quizzical look.

"A gift for Keira, I made it myself. To welcome her." She explained.

He smiled and nodded, he carried it back to their room. He put it down on the bed and pulled out his own gift, he had wrapped the smallish gift in old pieces of newspaper. He knew her parents would be giving her their own gift the moment she was awake.

He paced in his room, he wanted her in his room, back in his arms, he wanted to love her, to claim her and show her the joys of sex. He felt his possessive side start to war with his resolve to give Keira all the time she needed with her parents. There was a knock on the door and he answered, he quickly jumped aside to let Grey in, carrying Keira as her legs were not stable enough for her to walk. Ghan quickly opened the blankets and Grey slid her onto the bed and Ghan tucked her in.

Ghan fed more wood into the potbelly heater to bring the warmth up.

"You didn't need to bring her; she could have stayed with you longer," Ghan told Grey.

"She told us you get very mad when you aren't in control of her." Grey explained.

Ghan frowned. "How did you get her free? I have the only key." He exclaimed.

Grey grinned. "She picked the lock." He said with a slightly cocky edge to his voice.

Ghan glared at Keira who had fallen asleep.

"She had to learn some very interesting things growing up, picking locks was one. She's really good at it. Gabby has her pick set; it was a two second job for her." Grey explained.

"I want that pick set." Ghan demanded.

Grey gave them to him knowing that he would want them when he learnt what she could do. Ghan snatched them and stormed over to his safe, he quickly checked to make sure all the picks were present then locked them in.

"Ghan... she made the choice to come back so soon. Not us, she knew you would start to get anxious. We told her we didn't have keys. She said but you have my picks. Gabby said you would be pissed when you learnt it was so easy for her to get free but she didn't care." Grey explained.

Ghan paced a little. "All this time she could just pick the locks?"

Grey nodded, "Even the smallest piece of metal wire she can use to pick a lock." He explained.

"Why didn't she pick the locks?" Ghan asked.

Grey sighed. "Because what is the point, you'll just hunt her down and drag her back." He said as he left.

Ghan took a deep breath and glared at Keira again. She slept on unaware of his anger. He considered not chaining her back up since it was so easy for her to get free but changed his mind and locked her back up, she might not have taken off again but at least he still could keep her away from other curious males although he would kill anyone who even thought about smelling her.

He crawled into bed beside her and pulled her tightly to his body, not waiting for his body to warm up as it was still warm from the fire, letting his heat fill her body. He nuzzled at her throat kissing and biting it. She mumbled and shuffled closer to his body causing him to smile; she was beginning to warm to him. He wondered if it was the chess or if she was finally developing some feelings for him. He didn't care but he knew he had to keep going slowly.