Split in Time Ch. 11

Story Info
Answers and surprises.
12.2k words
4.83
43.3k
54
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters and companies mentioned in this story have no existence outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone or anything bearing the same name or names. Events portrayed in this story are pure invention and have not been based on any events that have happen in real life. All the characters involved in any sexual acts if their ages are not mentioned before hand; are over 18 years of age. Enjoy.

Hi everyone,

Here is the latest chapter and just to prove that I do read the comments you post I am going to answer a few questions or reply to some statements.

To Willieone and cantfightfate;

It may not seem so at this moment but every event, every story including Split in Time is important, I didn't just decide to go off on a tangent. Trust me please, what happens in Split in time might not make sense at this moment but in the end everything will make sense. I promise. This story is... very important and I can't say any more without giving stuff away.

Please hang in there, get to the end of Split in Time and then you can decide whether or not the story is needed but I will say this, what happens in this story will affect the stories to come.

To Korlin;

Amy can't give birth to the triplets in this reality because she has already given birth to them in another, way too complicated to explain... trust me. I know everyone misses the triplets, I think everyone really loves them as characters more than any of the others, especially Thais, everyone adores him.

To TorCha (chapter 5 comments);

I really think you should read the responses thrown at your comment on chapter 5 f you haven't already and that is all I am going to say about that.

To everyone who wants to see me published;

I want to see me published... and I am working on it but I also work full time, have family commitments, friend commitments and commitments to you to get the next chapter out and the next series written. At this moment I am half way through the re-write of Kiss of the Moon (just after the Alpha gathering.)

Now back to normal stuff, as normal thanks goes to my editor, Kittyhawk you rock! All feedback is welcome and if you send me a question please give me a way of getting back to you.

Have fun

Chapter 11

Wolfgang was excited as his eyes focused on Amy's behind which was framed to perfection in the light grey silk pants that hugged her form. The outfits she wore in the temple left little to the mind's eye, not that it bothered him as her clothes framed her body, he could imagine it naked as he speared into her. He didn't pay attention to where they were going until he spotted the colour of the door they were entering. He dug his heels in at the threshold of the yellow door.

"Amy... yellow doors are bad." He said, the Ancients had gone to great pains to inform every one of the danger, it took one curious Alpha to make the message stick. She had come out lead by Rhun, a quivering mess muttering about an endless hallway, of thousands of doors; that rammed home the Ancients warning.

Amy grinned, "yes, but only if you are not with an Ancient. I know my way around." She promised, which wasn't exactly true, she didn't need to know her way around exactly. Once in the other world she simply had to will herself to wherever she needed to be, and if she wanted out all she had to do was will it.

He nodded as he stepped into the hall, the door closed on its own startling him a little. Turning to the door he was sure they had just entered through he realised that it looked just like all the other doors that lined the hall way. Blinking for a few moments as he glanced around, Wolfgang frowned as Amy reached out for the door before her, they hadn't appeared to move yet she was already reaching for a door. She opened the door and led him in. At first the room was white and bare; the Ancients used it to focus and think; to work out problems and more. They furnished it as they needed and left it blank when they left.

The room started to shimmer, the walls darkened and became cave like, a flickering fire appeared in a circle hearth in the middle of the room a pile of furs were heaped on top of a thick mattress a little distance from the fire. There was a rustic table and benches to sit at although she doubted the table would be used for that purpose.

"I like this but the floor is going to be cold." He told her.

She chuckled and the floor was suddenly covered with woven mats.

"How do you do that?" He asked curiously.

She shrugged, "Ancients don't question how or where the things we will into and out of existence come from or go. We accept it and live with it. I believe however that it has to do with our minds, I just haven't figured it all out yet."

Reaching out for her, he pulled her to his body, his nose pressed against her neck as he inhaled deeply and growled. Her nails dug into his skin and quivered at the seductive sound, she was amazed that such a simple sound could heat her blood. As if they had a life of their own her hands moved, away from his arms, tugging the knot free beneath her breasts. The cloth unwound from her body and slid free. His eyes focused on her unfettered breasts, you would never know she had given birth and nursed three demanding cubs. They were tight, perfectly formed with perfect pink nipples that begged to be sucked and worshipped.

Cupping her breasts in his hands that trembled a little, he had dreamed and imagined this moment since meeting her, although nothing he had come up with his mind compared to holding the warm supple flesh in his hands, to flick the pebbled nipples. He didn't see her hands move again; his focus was completely on her luscious breasts. The gentle rub of silk against skin reached his ears and felt the cool material pool at his feet, glancing down to see a pool of silver at her feet.

He released one of her breasts and trailed a hand down her side, stroking her soft pale skin, past her waist-let, he came to her hip and felt a small sliver of silk on her hip. Tracing it around with his fingers, he quivered, it was a thong, she was wearing a thong! He quickly scooped her up and strode to the bed; he placed her amongst the furs and let his eyes run over her.

The lightly glowing markings added to her beauty and to her mystery. His eyes focused on the small scrap of silk she wore, it only just covered her sex, he inhaled deeply as he watched her. Grinning she arched her body provocatively. He quickly undid the tie that held his loose silk pants to his hips, they dropped to the ground with just a little push to get it pass his growing erection. Joining her on the bed he moved so that he covered her, and was cradled between her legs.

They kissed deeply and groaned as their hands ran against each other. He was just as perfect as she remembered while to him everything he touched was new. She didn't rush him, why rush? They were in a room which stood outside of time, they could be in here for years yet when they left they would return to a moment after they entered.

His hands were fondling her breasts as he brought his lips down and gently wrapped them around her left nipple. Inhaling sharply she squirmed a little under him as he gently bit her. As he breathed the scent of her arousal started to fill his nose, causing him to growl in need. Grinning in satisfaction, he transferred to her other hard bud to give it the same treatment.

A few minutes later he gasped as he felt a small hand wrap around him, she gripped him firmly and slowly started to stroke his maleness. "Amy..." he groaned as he quivered, he didn't know if he wanted to stop her.

"Roll over," she ordered seductively, with an unsaid promise. Doing as she asked he rolled off her and onto his back, he panted as he watched her straddle his thighs. A second hand joined the first and started to move over his erect flesh. His head arched back as he felt her tongue slide over the head of his member, his eyes rolled back as he felt himself get engulfed by the warm moistness of her mouth.

Pleased with his reaction she slid him deeper into her mouth, her teeth gently scrapped against his swollen member. She couldn't take much of him into her mouth, he was just too big but never neglected the rest of his silky smooth shaft. He panted, his hands finding purchase in her hair. Giving him an amused look as their eyes met for a moment, she started to purr.

"FUCK!" He roared as the vibrations from her purring tipped him over the edge before he even knew he was near his climax. It didn't stop her; she just kept on purring in between gulping down his seed. "Please..." he begged as he tried to get her to release him, it was too much.

Letting his member pop free with one last suck she smiled at him. He panted in relief that she had released him; her purring was exciting and fun but a little too much for him. His eyes watched her as she licked her lips with Cheshire cat grin. "Pleased with yourself?" He asked.

Chuckling she crawled up his body, resting on his chest, the heat of her sex directly over his softening manhood. He snorted as his body started to respond again, he was amazed that his body was getting ready for round two so quickly.

"That wasn't fair Amy." He told her.

She chuckled, "it wasn't meant to be, but it will give you staying power when we mate."

He had to agree, he probably wouldn't have lasted as long as he wanted but there were no guarantees that what she had just done would help, although it had taken the edge off. Pillowing her head on his chest she waited. His arms wrapped around her waist, then slowly his hands moved between her thighs and to her dripping sex after he pushed aside her underwear. Both hands explored her intimate place, she moaned as she felt two fingers pinch her clit then rub it firmly as two fingers from his other hand slid inside her.

She pressed her face to his chest and squirmed a little; she bit him gently which only fuelled him on. Grinning in pride, he watched as she squirmed on his fingers. His wolf came forward, he cared little for seduction, she was here, willing and he was not going to let his human side neglect the real reason they were here, he could love her later, they had to mate NOW.

Closing his eyes for a moment he relented, knowing his wolf was going to get more and more pissed if he kept him caged. He removed his fingers from her sex, she glanced up and saw the bronze glow of his eyes, his beast was close to the surface. Rolling them over he pinned her beneath his body and pressed his nose to her throat, growling as he breathed her scent.

Reaching down he snapped her underwear off with a violent tug and growled at her as she went to protest. He was trying to control his wolf; he didn't want to be rough with her. Shifting his weight just a little, his staff slid partially within her. It was enough to distract both minds long enough from their fight to agree to share this.

There was a rumbling growl from their chest as he started to shift, he was so focused that he didn't notice her own shift. His body lengthened and turned more beast like than man like; silver fur covered his body, his head shifted last. It was the thing of nightmares, long sleek and full of sharp dangerous teeth. Turning his attention to the woman beneath him, he was met with her own beast. She purred and rubbed her great head against his shoulder as her legs wrapped around him, trapping him in this position. He didn't complain although he knew it would be a little harder to set his knot but he didn't care.

Licking at her throat he started to work his cock into her body, his thrusts were strong and demanding. She growled as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her nose to his neck as she raised her hips up to his thrusts, he grunted in pleasure and need as he felt his knot press against her opening. His movements stopped as he held still, pressing tightly to her core, slowly stretching her for him.

Amy growled showing her teeth at the discomfort, he growled right back at her and pressed harder, slowly it slid within in and then it suddenly just seemed to slip into place. Pushing himself up he started to really grind and hump against her sex. She growled and rumbled in pleasure as his shaft rubbed against her in delicious ways. Feeling his climax build, he was pleased to notice that she was with him.

He moved his head to her shoulder, wrapping his jaws around it to ready for his bite. Amy copied his movements until he felt her teeth against his shoulder, he didn't think about the big teeth which were about to bite into his body, his mind was focused on his own building moment of bliss and completion.

He felt as if he was suddenly squeezed as she came beneath him, her sex rippled and milked him as she snorted and growled. A moment later he joined her, they grunted and growled as their body's spasm before both bit down drawing blood. He released his bite and yelped as her teeth struck bone, his left arm lost all control.

Releasing her bite instantly, a moment later she was human. "Sorry." She told him as she carefully rolled him onto his side. It took a few moments but he slowly shifted back into his human form, his arm still jerked as if she had pinched a nerve. A towel appeared in her hand which she pressed to the deep puncture wounds she had inflicted. She held close and just kept pressure on the wounds. Slowly his arm stopped shaking.

"That hurt." He told her.

"I'm sorry, it's the fangs... they always bite deeper than I want. Always grate against bone or strike something I didn't intend to strike." She said apologising.

He kissed her temple, "its okay, your teeth can't kill me..."

Chuckling she pressed her face to his chest.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it more... romantic." he said hesitantly, he had wanted to make love to her slowly, learn her slowly; his Wolf however had spoiled all that.

She kissed his chest. "We have until I leave to be romantic, your beast needed to claim, I understand that." She told him honestly. "He is afraid of losing me, the same fear you have, he did the only thing he could to try to keep me with him, with you."

He glanced to the towel, "think they've stopped bleeding?" he asked.

"I don't think so, but I can't tell because I can't see."

He chuckled as he knew why she couldn't move, his member was still firmly lodged within her and unless she wanted to hurt herself she had to stay still. Trying to pull her closer he stopped as his arm spasm in pain.

"Next time." She promised before she vanished.

He growled0, unimpressed, he had wanted to go soft within her. Reappearing at his back she gently pulled the towel away. Leaning in she gently licked at the wounds to clean away the blood, when they were clean she studied the wounds which were still bleeding a little.

"They have almost sealed, you'll be tender for a few days." She told him as she made a tube of cream appear in her hands. Opening it she spread a thin amount over the wounds to keep them from itching.

"Come here." He told her as he grabbed her wrist. She didn't fight; she crawled over him and settled in his arms, cuddling her close he nuzzled at her throat. Already he could feel himself rising again, "does this insatiable need ever end?" He asked.

"No." She answered, "You merely learn to control it."

He nodded, "okay." He said, a little sad and resentful that he wouldn't have eternity with her.

"I did warn you." She told him gently not wanting to start a fight.

He sighed, "I know," he frowned, "I was blocking that."

She snorted, "Deep bond remember." Tilting her head up; she offered her lips to him. "Take each day as it comes."

He kissed her briefly, "each day together is a blessing." He told her before he captured her lips in a deep demanding kiss.

****

Amy felt Wolfgang above her as she woke, his lips pressed to her shoulder as he slid into her body, his body resting against her back as he took her from behind. She groaned in pleasure, it wasn't the first time she had awoken to him making love to her, in either universe, and she doubted there would be a last. Wolfgang moved his lips to her neck, then her jaw and finally to her lips. His thrusts became more demanding now that she was awake.

She groaned as he slid into her, his shaft stroking into her felt amazing, she wondered how long they would have to stay here. Some internal clock told her that it had already been weeks in this room and that his lust should be wearing down but it didn't seem to be abating.

He broke the kiss and jerked her onto her knees, giving him more leverage before he then pushed her shoulders down. Amy didn't struggle against him or change the position he wanted her in. Fumbling for a moment, he linked their hands together before he started to thrust into her demandingly. They both grunted as their bodies came together rougher and rougher still.

He growled as he felt his climax build and he knew she wasn't far behind him. There was no finesse about this, this was rutting, fucking because the need was there. He didn't know exactly why this morning he had woken with this over- whelming need to mate her, he just had. His body started to shift as his grip on his humanity fled. The wolf came forward, taking over completely and making his body shift into his wolf form. She winced as she felt the nails of his paws dig into her hands, it didn't last long though as he moved his paws to hug her hips.

She sighed in pleasure when she realised his knot was already seated within her. His thrusts were short but no less forceful as he worked his way deeper. The pointed tip of his cock pressed firmly and a little painfully against her cervix. When he came his seed would have only one place to go.

She stretched her neck out as she felt his hot breath against the back of her neck, knowing what he wanted her to do, his jaws wrapped around her neck firmly holding her in place not that she needed it. Groaning in pleasure she felt her climax build, he started to dance around behind her as his thrusts became more frantic.

His knot slid just that little deeper and she suddenly came as that piece of flesh throbbed and rubbed against that super sensitive spot within her. He didn't stop moving throughout her climax, he was close, so close. Pressing her face to her pillow, she felt another stronger climax build; he growled and bit just that little harder. "FUCK," she cried into the pillow as this time they came together, he suddenly stopped thrusting and just held himself tightly to her body.

She felt the heat of him as his seed filled her womb; he released his bite and started to lick at her neck and back of her head. Panting gently she slowly came down from her high, the weight from his body was comforting but a little bit too much for her to brace alone in her current blissful state. She collapsed under him just as he braced his own weight. Pain had her gasping as she felt a painful tug from where their bodies were joined; she was still partially in the air, held up by his cock.

Her body was unresponsive as she tried to push herself up just as he lay down on top of her. A sigh of relief came from her as the pain caused by hanging from his knot was released. She could still feel him, throbbing and cumming within her as he hadn't stopped and was unlikely to for a little while. Shifting his form above her he returned to his human form, kissing her neck as he resettled himself on her back.

"I don't know what got into me." He said by way of apology for his morning antics.

She chuckled, "I know what got into you... I told you we would be going back after I woke."

"Do we have to, we could be here for years and no one would know." He complained.