Spoiled Heiress Gets Kidnapped Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwayne went and got a glass of water, and I swallowed my period pain tablets, hoping they would ease my cramps. "Now you need to take me to the bathroom and put a pad in my knickers," I said.

Dwayne looked really worried. "I don't know how, I've never done it before."

"Don't worry, I'll talk you through it," I said, shuffling to the bathroom on my bare feet, Dwayne beside me carrying my period pads.

"First, I need to sit down on the loo," I said, Dwayne obediently taking down my jeans and then my knickers, my underwear full of toilet paper covered in my menses.

"Take the toilet paper out of my knickers, then get a pad out of the packet."

Dwayne only reluctantly removed the messy and smelly blood-stained toilet paper from my panties, and regarded it with horror. He then took out a white, rectangular period pad from the packet, and stood looking hopeless.

"See that strip on the back?" I asked. "Peel that back, and press the pad into my knickers." I repositioned myself so more of my panty saddle was accessible.

Still looking most fearful, Dwayne pressed the feminine hygiene product into the double cotton saddle of my panties, the pad's adhesive underside sticking to my knickers.

"What are these weird wing things for?" Dwayne wanted to know, indicating the pad's two wings.

"You peel back the tabs, then you fold the wings under my knickers and stick them to the cotton. That way, the napkin stays nice and secure."

"Okay," said Dwayne, once again doing as I told him and I felt his clumsy touch to my undies as he stuck the wings to the underside of my knickers, the adhesive strips holding the panty pad in place.

"Now pull up my knickers and jeans, wash your hands and throw out that toilet paper," I said.

Dwayne again obeyed my direction, pulling up my knickers and I felt him touching the crotch, adjusting my napkin so it was comfortable and in the right position under my vagina for me to bleed into and not have any problems with side-staining my knickers.

With my pad now firmly in place, Dwayne pulled up my jeans and washed his hands. Then still regarding my bloodied toilet paper with fear, Dwayne took it into the kitchen and put it in the small bin.

"Not in there!" roared Nick. "Any of her pads, you put them in the outside bin so we don't have to look at them or smell them. Got it, retard?"

"Yeah, okay Nick, there's no need to shout about it," Dwayne sulked.

He sure wasn't having a good day, and in the early afternoon after we all watched a news report about my still unsolved disappearance things only got worse.

"I need my pad changed," I said, feeling how wet the cover of my napkin was getting.

"Are you sure?" Dwayne asked.

"Of course, now take me to the toilet," I commanded him.

Again looking fearful, Dwayne walked beside me as I shuffled to the bathroom, and he pulled down my jeans and knickers and I sat down on the toilet. If Dwayne was frightened of clean sanitary pads, he was absolutely terrified of soiled ones. Thanks to my heavy flow, my period pad looked like a crime scene, massive blood stains on the white cover. The distinctive feminine smell of menstruation made itself known in the bathroom.

"You don't want to touch my napkin, do you?" I teased.

"Um no," said Dwayne, still looking at the dirty pad attached to my lowered knickers in horror.

"Well don't worry, you don't have to do it yet, there's something else you have to take care of first," I said.

"What's that Harriet?"

I put my most innocent, prim-and-proper, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth look, before I smiled, farted and an avalanche of messy, runny, yellow-brown shit that smelled terrible came out of my bottom, and went everywhere in the toilet.

"I've got the period shits again, so you get to wipe my arse before you have to change my pad," I said.

With the smells of girl poo and period blood combining, there was an awful stench rising from the toilet and filling the bathroom. Dwayne got some loo paper and wiped my bottom, but just to be a bitch I deliberately farted on my toilet paper as Dwayne cleaned my poop from my anus.

"Excuse me!" I giggled.

When Dwayne had finished wiping my bottom clean, he finally plucked up the bravery to change my pad. He bent down and took the dirty pad off my panties, and changed it for a new one. After washing my bottom, Dwayne got me off the toilet and flushed it, then like he had done this morning Dwayne adjusted my knickers so that the pad was nice and comfortable between my legs for me to menstruate into.

As he pulled up my jeans I said, "You want the really bad news?"

"What's the bad news?" Dwayne asked.

I smiled smugly. "That you have to do this several times a day, for the next five days."

*

Next morning the weather across London had turned very wet and stormy for Saturday, and lightning strikes lit up the crappy house where I was being kept captive, the roll of thunder constant and loud. I was in the kitchen with my kidnappers in a pretty bad mood, with hormonal imbalances and cramps as my latest period pain tablets hadn't worked as yet.

I had been a bitch to Dwayne on the toilet that morning, and just as much to Rod and Nick when they came in to help him change my knickers. In the kitchen, Dwayne was feeding me some cereal and Rod and Nick were nearby. I could feel the build-up of gas in my rectum, and thought 'what the heck?'

Relaxing the muscles in my bowels, I farted hard into my period pad three times, the sounds louder than the thunder outside. Between my legs, I could feel my hot and gassy farts traveling from my anus along the soft cover of my napkin and into my vagina. Some of the gas went up my pussy hole, others were expelled from my fanny flaps with an audible bubbling noise as it mixed with my period blood. The smell soon made itself known.

"That was disgusting, Princess," Rod complained, covering his nose with his hand.

"Girls fart more on their periods, it's just part of nature," I said. "And if you don't want to be around menstruating women, then don't abduct a woman in the first place."

"Well soon you'll be going home to your posh family when we get our money," said Nick. "This morning we're typing out the second ransom to your parents."

True to their word, Rod and Nick did spend their time on Saturday morning typing out the second ransom demand to my parents. They showed it to me while it was still in the typewriter. It was pretty similar to the first with the spelling mistakes and bad grammar, except of course the statement that the ransom had gone up to six million pounds. The location where I was to be exchanged for the money had also changed, in the first letter it was Trafalgar Square, this time it was 2 pm on Tuesday at Piccadilly Circus. Also there was a slight change of the plans for my death if the money was not paid. I would still be thrown in the Thames, only this time from London Bridge rather than Tower Bridge.

"We need you to put in one of those personal things to your parents like what you did with the first one," said Rod. "So think up something."

"How about 'Harriet is fine, but has her period like she got for the first time on April 16 1986'?" I suggested.

Rod looked worried. "Would they remember that?"

"Mum would of course. It was the day after my eleventh birthday, and mothers tend to remember things like that about their daughters anyway."

Nick typed this in at the bottom of the letter. "Rod and I are going to post this, you're too useless Dwayne," he said. "You keep an eye on her."

"I think you're scared about me needing a change of pad or having to go to the toilet if you send Dwayne out," I said smugly.

"Keep it shut bitch, how many fucking times do I have to fucking tell you?" Rod snapped.

He and Nick headed out, and I heard the van departing into the rainy London morning. Dwayne and I sat watching TV, until I did indeed need to go to the toilet for a shit and have my pad changed. We had finished in the bathroom and Dwayne was taking my dirty pad to the outside bin just as Rod and Nick returned.

Rod and Nick were coming into the house just as Dwayne was exiting it and they collided, my period pad, bloody side up ended up on Rod's arm.

"You fucking idiot, keep that disgusting thing away from me!" roared Rod.

"Sorry Rod," said Dwayne, grabbing it and without meaning to thrusting it into Nick's face.

"Get it away from me too, you spastic!" yelled Nick.

I could only shake my head in despair. I had been abducted by the three most bumbling criminals in history, I was the pretty daughter of a wealthy man with plenty of connections and from the news the coverage and investigation were massive. Yet over 10 days had gone by with no rescue. Plus I had my period, which only made me feel worse. But on the bright side, the fact that I was menstruating caused my captors no end of problems, so if ever there was a positive to having a period that was it.

END OF CHAPTER 4 -- TO BE CONCLUDED...

12