Sports Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so good."

Indeed it was, so he removed her panties to eat her properly.

But Katherine didn't allow it for long. She again pushed him onto his back, yanked off his underpants, and grabbed his cock. It was in her mouth a second later. She sucked him intently, and it felt incredible. She dribbled saliva on it, which also felt wonderful. She was a master at fellatio. She even gave his balls some attention, and nothing was like having them sucked.

But that was as much as either could take before she climbed aboard him reverse cowgirl and guided him inside her. She felt as wonderful as she had the previous times.

For her, he filled her like no man ever had. Leaning back in her arms, she pivoted her hips against him.

"You feel so good inside me!"

"No better than it feels being inside you. Turn around."

So, she did. He loved watching her tits jiggle above his head, and he had to sit up and suck those bulleted nipples.

She rode him hard, forcing him supine again, but leaned over so her boobs dangled in his face. This all had her coming fairly quickly, shivering and tensing.

When she finished, Katherine quickly pulled him, and she fell onto her back with him on top. He quickly guided his cock back in and fucked her for all he was worth. Lifting her leg, he kissed her calf and sucked her toes, which is something he'd never done. He just couldn't get enough of any part of her. Pinning her thighs back, he pounded her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Katherine cried.

It wasn't long before he had that feeling in his balls. That had him starting to grunt.

And that had her urging, "Give it to me, give it to me!"

She'd already allowed him to come inside her, so he assumed he could again. This was confirmed by her grabbing his ass and holding him against her until he spurted jet after jet.

When he finished, he collapsed on top of her, and they embraced for several minutes before getting up and cleaning up.

They remained nude as he fixed them dinner. She stayed the night, and they spent most of the next day in bed. He took her out for dinner Saturday night and brought her home afterward at her request.

He was too worn-out Sunday to do much of anything, particularly since McNamara would not be using his apartment Monday night.

* * *

Even could tell it was Monday morning when he entered his office and found the white envelope partially tucked under his desk pad as it usually was. Pulling it out, he found the customary ten-dollar bill and two twenty-dollar bills. Tapping the envelope against his chin, he pondered what to do about tonight.

Even though he still wouldn't be home, he didn't want McNamara to still use his apartment, particularly since Katherine would not be accompanying him. On the other hand, she had admitted she liked sex, and she was used to having it on Monday nights, so the other question was, would she want to stay for the entire baseball game, or would her libido kick in and have her wanting to leave early, possibly to come to his apartment. It wouldn't do to have them walk in with the boss there.

Stepping out of his office, Evan noticed that Katherine had not arrived yet as her computer was still off. The light was on in McNamara's office indicating that he was in. Perfect time.

"Excuse me, Mr. McNamara."

The boss looked up. "Yeah?"

Evan walked in and handed his boss the envelope. "I won't be going out tonight."

"Oh? Why?"

Evan hadn't expected to have to explain. Thinking quickly, he said, "Sometimes, enough of the guys have other obligations—business meetings, family matters—so we cancel."

Holding the envelope back out, McNamara suggested, "Why not go see a movie or something?"

Evan had not anticipated that, either. "I actually had a pretty busy weekend." That wasn't a lie. "So, I'm looking forward to just relaxing. Sorry for the short notice."

That did not sit well with the boss. "Plans change. I get it."

"Right," Evan said, leaving. McNamara was obviously pissed, but Evan did not care.

Back in his office, Evan picked up the phone and dialed. A few seconds later, he spoke. "Todd, you son of a bitch. You didn't tell me what kind of party that was."

"Didn't I?"

"No."

"I thought you might enjoy it, maybe meet a nice girl. And it sounds like you did with Katherine. She didn't like it, either?"

"Neither of us wanted to have to participate. You go to many of those?"

"I've been to a few."

"Well, look, tell the guys I'm not coming tonight."

"Oh? Why?"

"I'm actually going to the game."

"With Katherine?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Enjoy. See you next week."

"Yeah, see you next week."

McNamara quietly walked away from Evan's door. He'd seen Evan's extension light up on his phone, so he hurried to stand outside the employee's door. Walter Mitchell always said you could learn a lot standing outside someone's door.

* * *

Katherine arrived as McNamara returned to his office. She followed him in. "Just wanted to tell you I can't make it tonight."

"Why?" His tone was almost demanding.

"I have other plans."

"What other plans?"

"Other plans," she stated firmly. "Fucking me doesn't mean you get to know my personal business."

"Alright. Don't get testy. Coincidentally, we couldn't use Connolly's apartment, anyway. He's not going out with his friends." He shot her a suspicious look. "You wouldn't be going there without me, would you?"

"You'd really fire me, if I was?"

"You know the company frowns on employees dating."

At that moment, the CEO, Walter Mitchell, appeared. "I'm going to stop you right there." He turned to Katherine. "The company does not frown on employees dating. Hell, that's how I met my wife. She used to work here. Then as I rose through the ranks, she decided to quit and spend my money rather than working for her own." This, he said with a chuckle. "Some executives apparently took that to mean we frowned on employees dating. I think they just used it to keep certain employees apart. Anyway, we don't frown on it. We don't encourage it, but we don't frown on it. We do frown on married employees having extra-marital affairs with other employees."

"Are you married, Katherine?"

"No, sir."

"Then consider yourself free to date Mr. Connolly, if that's what the two of you want. He could be a rising star in this company. Who knows? He could potentially become the head of this department, should Mr. McNamara move on."

"Thank you, sir."

"If you'll excuse us, I need to have a word with Sloan."

Katherine, also, had heard Mitchell's axiom about listening outside someone's door, so once through the door, she stepped aside to listen.

"What did you mean, should Mr. McNamara move on?" she heard her boss ask the CEO.

"It means if you want to remain here, you will end the sordid affair with that young lady, who, I might add, has a better chance of keeping her job than you do at the moment."

"Okay."

"And let me also remind you," Mitchell said, turning to leave, "I make company policy here, not you."

"Yes, sir."

Katherine quickly returned to her workstation.

Mitchell stopped at Katherine's desk and smiled. "You heard?"

She looked up, stunned, not expecting to be called out.

His expression said he knew she did. "This remains among three the of us."

"Yes, sir."

* * *

Later, at lunch, Katherine told Evan that it was over with McNamara and why.

Of course, he was thrilled to hear that. "I guess I'll just need to be careful," Evan mused. "I have a feeling McNamara will be gunning for me."

"I wouldn't worry too much. I think Mr. Mitchell will have your back."

THE END