Spring Break

Story Info
Girls on holiday make a wager.
2k words
4.46
53.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

I like bowling and I'm bloody good at it. By bowling I mean tenpin bowling. Not rolling some stupid ball along the grass and seeing if you can hit the kitty, or whatever.

Now, like everything else, to be good, and to stay good, you have to practice. So I do. It was the holidays, spring break to be exact. We had a flood of spring-breakers in the area, but most of those were down on the beach during the day. Late afternoon and evening was when they'd start popping up in the bowling alley.

So late morning I effectively had the alley to myself. I'd taken the far two lanes and was using them alternatively. If anyone else came they'd take one of the lanes closer to the entrance and facilities and not bother me.

When I practice I don't go looking for a series of strikes. That's just a waste of time. What I was doing was trying to knock over a pre-determined number of pins and then clearing up the rest. The split I was really working on was the seven/ten, where you have to clip one of the pins and send it flying at right angles to collect the other.

Then these three girls came in. Younger than me, I'd say eighteen or nineteen. I'd never seen them before so I assumed that they were spring-breakers and I was, quite frankly, surprised to see them in the alley instead of on the beach.

For some reason they came trotting down and took the lane next to me. Eighteen other lanes and bang, they settle right next to me.

I kept an eye on them as they bowled and they were quite good. Not as good as me, but still above average. I noticed that they were also watching how I was going and with the tricks I was trying out I probably came across as a bit of a duffer with flashes of luck.

They decided to hustle me. They made a couple of complimentary remarks about my skill and then went on to point out that I'd probably be nearly as good as them. I politely pointed out that I was a damned sight better than them, what with me being male and all and able to use a bigger ball.

The upshot was that they told me to put my money where my mouth was, and finished up persuading me that someone of my skill wouldn't have to worry about a lousy fifty dollar bet.

They then excused themselves for a moment and vanished into the little girl's room, returning faster than I expected, giggling amongst themselves.

Seeing that I was male and all, they told me, they figured that it was only fair that I accept a little handicap. I shrugged and said that was OK by me and asked what they had in mind.

"Oh, we'll just be bowling dressed the way we are," I was told.

I was obviously looking puzzled and the girls giggled some more and then they all lifted the front of their skirts. The girls had gone commando and three squeaky clean pussies were on display. All nicely shaved, I noticed.

With short dresses, every time one of them bent over to bowl the ball I'd be getting an eyeful. I had to admit that it was one of the best handicaps I'd ever come across, but I thought I could handle it.

After the first three frames I'd had strikes with every bowl and was already looking an easy winner. The girls were also looking rather worried. I wondered if they could afford to lose their fifty bucks.

Then I wondered if they actually had the fifty buck on them to lose. I decided to check.

"Um, I don't want to sound suspicious, but do you girls actually have fifty on you to pay up after we've finished?"

I knew as soon as they looked at each other that either they didn't have it or couldn't afford it. I decided to see if a change of stakes was acceptable.

"Tell you what, girls," I said. "I'm prepared to change the stakes slightly if you're agreeable. If I lose, you get your fifty. Now your handicap is, I'll admit, getting me worked up. It's going to reach the stage soon where I'll be able to knock the pins down without using the bowling ball. So if you lose, one of you gets screwed, right here and now, while the others watch."

There was silence while the girls just looked at each other. They were nervous and relieved. I think the bit that was making them nervous was that they didn't know which one I would want to fuck.

"Ah, if we agreed to that, and I'm not saying we will, which of us would you want?" came the inevitable question.

"Lift up your skirts for a moment," I said, and admired the view when they did so.

"You all look totally ravishable," I said. "How could I possibly decide one in preference to another? Let's leave it to your skill. If I win, whoever had the lowest score has to submit to my wicked ways."

After some general muttering amongst themselves the girls nodded. They still hoped to win, of course, but it wouldn't cost them their hard earned money if they lost. There was another point that needed to be resolved.

"What do we do if the two lowest scores are the same? How do you choose?"

"Unlikely to happen," I pointed out, "but in that case I'll go with the third girl. Fun isn't it. You could be well in front of the other two and still find yourself to be the one who has to give her all."

"That effectively means that we may not know who you'll take until the last ball is bowled."

"That's right. Can you imagine that last ball needing more than five to not be on the bottom of the ladder. Under five and you're fucked. Over five and you're friend is fucked. Exactly five and your other friend finds herself the bunny. Fun for all."

"And if we get a three-way tie?"

"Then I'll let you off the hook or one of you can volunteer. Fair enough?"

The match continued and I forged steadily ahead. The girls quickly came to the conclusion that they were playing for the chance to not get fucked and one of them had to lose. Their games just disintegrated. I was starting to wonder if they were all trying to be low scorer.

The last two frames were played in dead silence, with two of the girls looking at Shelley, the third, a blonde and cute as a button, with sympathy and curiosity. It was plain that she was going to be the one.

The three girls looked at the final scores in some disgust.

"That had to be the worst we've ever bowled. Even when learning we did better than that," one of them lamented.

"Maybe it was playing without your panties that did it," I said, a bit tongue in cheek.

Shelley shook her head.

"We've pulled that stunt before. We usually win. Now what?"

"Well, I feel a little finesse is needed here. Management might get a bit stroppy if I just laid you on the floor and took you."

I sat down, facing the lanes, unzipping as I did so. I beckoned Shelley over.

"Turn around and sit on my lap, facing your friends," I told her. "Then hold the front of your skirt up so that they can watch as you settle onto my cock."

Shelley blinked, and then smirked. Some women love to be exhibitionists. She not only lifted her skirt, she tucked it into the waist band so her hands would be free. Then she sat on my lap, lifted slightly and moved closer to me. It only took a moment and she was straddling me, my erection already pressing against her slit.

From a distance all that anyone could see would be one girl sitting on my lap while we talked to the two others. Up close and the two watchers could see me starting to disappear inside Shelley. She moved slowly, just steadily sinking down, giving herself time to adjust to the intrusion.

"Shelley is nice and wet," I pointed out to our viewers. "Probably got all excited wondering which one would be it while bowling. Are you two wet as well?"

From the blushes, I'd say probably. Either from the bowling and anticipation or from watching us. Their eyes were staring hard, taking in every little movement as Shelley settled on me.

When Shelley finally grounded herself there were three feminine squeaks of satisfaction. I just grinned and pressed hard up against Shelley.

"You'll have to do the main work, sweetheart, while I sit here and enjoy it," I murmured into her ear, "so start bouncing."

I could feel her take a deep breath and then she started. She pushed herself up my shaft and dropped back down. I thought the others eyes were going to pop out of their heads they were staring so hard.

After a few tentative bounces Shelley hit her stride. She moved up and down my pole as though she'd practised it a thousand times before, while I enjoyed the sensation and her friends watched avidly. Watch out boys, I thought. A couple of desperate girls will be out hunting tonight.

Shelley bounced away, with me doing my little bit to help, pushing firmly up at her whenever she slid down my slippery pole. She was hot and horny. She pushed the tempo hard, eager to move to completion. Considering that we were sitting in a public place and might be joined by other people at any time I was just as willing to get the job completed without unnecessary delay.

I drove firmly up and Shelley pushed just as firmly down, our groins slapping together with a wet sound as I drilled continuously into her.

The two watchers didn't even seem to blink as they avidly watched my cock vanishing into Shelley, only to reappear, ready for another thrust. The girls were absolutely fascinated by the whole deal.

Even though breathing hard, and with most of my concentration on Shelley, I managed to gasp a question.

"Haven't either of you ever seen a woman getting taken before?"

The girls shook their heads.

"Not like this," one on them said softly.

"Well, come back tomorrow and I'll do the same for one of you," I invited, grinning as they blushed.

Things were coming to a head. I wasn't going to last much longer and I didn't think Shelley was either. I planted my hands on her hips to hold her steady for a moment and the drove upwards fiercely, hammering home my final burst.

Shelley was shrieking through clenched teeth, sounding like a whistling kettle on the boil, and she was certainly on the boil. She clung to my cock, her pussy sucking at me like a vacuum pump, claiming her due.

I waited until she had recovered somewhat and then had her friends drag her off to the restrooms to clean her up. And, presumably, to get their own panties on.

When they returned I had a useful bit of information for them.

"See that man who's started using lane five. He's an asshole, but a fairly good player. Just not as good as he thinks he is. From what I saw of your game before it went to pieces, you're all just as good, or better, than him. You should be able to hustle him and win.

If you want to handicap him, just tell him one of you isn't wearing panties. He'll go to water.

And don't worry about the cost of this lane," I added. "I'll settle up for it when I pay my bill."

The young ladies left and I subsequently saw them playing on lane five. Good luck to them. I couldn't help wondering if they'd come past the next day.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers