Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked over at Vic. "First one to the bottom wins!" she exclaimed in her delightful Irish drawl. Vic grinned back, and they both descended on their respective cocks. Angela got between the two pairing to act as referee.

Dawn was the master of the deep-throat but even she was having difficulty with Randy's girth. Jack, meanwhile, had been training on dildos and strap-ons (usually wielded by Dawn) so that he could take jack all the way down his throat. It was quite a site; the quarterback and the third generation Irish waif racing to see which could get a massive cock in their mouth all the way down to the root. They were both playing with balls and fingering assholes, making both of the recipients of their attentions moan with pleasure. The contest was neck in neck (so to speak). Both of them had managed to get all but the last inch of their respective targets into their mouths. In a sudden moment of relaxation, Jack relaxed his throat muscles and, for the first time, made it that extra inch. Just as his lips made contact with Jack's abdomen, Dawn managed to fit the last bit of Randy's cock in her throat.

"Vic wins by a pubic hair!"

Both participants let their respective targets slip out of their mouths.

"I have taught you well, young Skywalker!" Dawn said, smiling all the time.

Vic was in shock. He had never been able to take the whole thing before. He looked up just in time for Jack's lips to meet his, and they kissed, long and hard.

"Problem is," Jack said when they broke their lip-lock, "that now that I know you can do that, you are going to have to do it more often!"

"Oh sure, twist my arm!" Vic kissed Jack again. "Anytime!"

Randy had a look of pure surprise on his face. "No one has ever taken the whole thing before!"

Angela was smiling. "That's because you've never encountered our little red-headed wonder before. She could probably down a horse's dick if she set her mind to it!" Dawn's face scrunched up in thought, as if she was honestly pondering the logistics of it. After a moment, she uttered "Nah!" The whole crew started laughing.

Randy was stroking his own cock now. His eyes were drawn to Vic's tight body. Vic had returned to sucking Jack's cock. Randy grabbed the bottle of lube, greased his member up, and positioned himself behind the blonde-haired quarterback. Sensing what was coming, Vic pulled off of Jack's dick rather than risk biting down when Randy's enormous dick entered his flesh. Jack kissed him one more time for luck, and Randy began pushing his way into Vic's ass.

Vic almost passed out initially. Even after having been fucked as often as he had been by Jack, Randy was still bigger. It seemed to take much longer than usual for the head to get all the way in. But as before, the pain gradually gave way to pleasure as the thick tip got all the way past the opening. Vic's tender asshole was stretched to the limit, and he was loving every second of it. Once he was confident that the pain was behind him (so to speak), he began slowly sucking on Jack's waiting dick. Vic had never felt as full in his life. He had ten inches of ebony wood penetrating his backside and nine inches of white meat in his mouth. His two partners started thrusting in unison, and Vic took as much as he could.

Dawn noticed that Vic's dick was sticking out perfectly straight from his body. She looked over at Angela. "The poor dear! He's bringing so much pleasure. Don't you think he deserves a little release?"

"So do you dear. You haven't gotten off yet either. So why don't you help him out, and I'll help you out!"

Dawn was quick to oblige. Crawling underneath Vic and taking his cock in her mouth. She was being almost phenomenally gentle. As Randy fucked his ass, it pushed Vic's body forward so that more of Jack's cock slipped between his lips, and more of his own cock slip into Dawn's mouth. Angela had descended on Dawn's sweet snatch and was using her legs as earmuffs.

Vic wasn't sure how long he could last. Randy was almost completely buried in his ass, and he had managed for the second time to get all of Jack's cock down his throat. Along with the gentle sucking on his own dick, he was in pure ecstasy.

The first one to cum was Dawn. She and Angela had fucked so many times that they knew each others' sweet spots by heart. Vic almost wished he could see it, because when Dawn came, she came with a vengeance. He could feel her tense up and writhe beneath him, and her groans were translated into a humming sensation around his cock. That adding humming feeling was all it took, and Vic unloaded into her mouth. He heard her gulping, swallowing every drop. He was shaking, and felt completely drained of energy. Luckily for him, Randy and Jack were doing most of the work now.

It wasn't lock before it was Randy's turn. The black stallion arched his back and every muscle in his body was tensed. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna blast in your ass!" With that announcement, he did just that. Vic felt the warm gobs of sticky goo flood deep into his bowels. Wave after wave of cum filled his sore and battered ass. He didn't have a chance to dwell on the sensation too much, as Jack pulled all but the head of his wonderful dick out of Vic's mouth and unloaded his own load of jizz. Vic loved the taste of Jack's cum, and he swallowed every drop. Well almost all of it. Inevitably, some of that white cream squeezed out of his lips and dribbled down his chin. There was no helping for it. He continued sucking even as Jack's member started to soften. Randy was still gently pumping away behind him. Finally, they had all come down from their respective highs and disengaged with a series of 'plop' noises.

"Damn," said Randy, breaking the silence. "Jack, you weren't kidding!"

"Nope. These guys fuck better than anyone else on earth."

Vic had a feeling that Jack had told Randy more in that movie theatre bathroom than he had let on, but who was he to complain? He was as physically exhausted as he had ever been in his life. He lay back on the sofa and let his head rest in Jack's sticky lap. Jack started playing with his hair, and smiled down at his lover. The girls snuggled up against Randy on the floor.

"Wait a minute," said Dawn.

"What?"

"The odds are screwed up now."

Vic was confused. "What are you talking about."

Dawn had a gleam in her eye. "Well, if you guys have a new toy," she said, glancing at Randy, "then we girls should get someone new to play with too!"

"Hey, if you know anyone who measure up to our standards . . ." started Jack.

"I do." This last came from Randy.

"Really?" piped in Vic.

"Yup! Volleyball player. Hot as hell."

The members of their little group all started bugging him for details, making plans for their next addition, and basking in the afterglow.

----------- -------------------

To Be Continued . . .

12