Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon," she said.

"Good afternoon," the lady returned.

Another pause. An uncomfortable one, and Danielle was quick to end it.

"About the other day, I'm really sorry," she blurted out, not sure where her confession would take her. "I promise I'm normally like that. Things just sort of got away from me, and I'm so sorry that your boy had to witness it. It wasn't a reflection of my true self. You just caught me at a bad time."

The woman smiled, seemingly thinking over her response. Danielle wished that she were comfortable enough in these moments of silence to think before she started blurting out words like a summertime hydrant.

"First of all," the woman began, "I'd like to apologize too. As you can imagine, it was horrifying for me to hear from my dear Reginald what he had seen in your window, and I went full protective mama on you. But as your friend so - coarsely - pointed out, you were in the privacy of your own home, and technically did nothing wrong. I shouldn't have been so vitriolic in my reprimand."

"Wow, thank you," Danielle said, taken aback at this change in demeanor.

"It would probably surprise you that I, too, had a moment or two of - as the kids say - experimentation in my college days. Now's the time for it, I suppose. It certainly gets harder to express yourself physically after you've had kids."

Danielle nodded, unable to relate but grateful that this woman was making amends.

"And secondly, about your 'true self,'" she continued. "It's what we do in privacy, when we think the public isn't watching, that is the truest representation of self. I certainly don't need to know any details regarding what's going on in that cabin, but if you're enjoying yourself, then do it while you can. I'll leave it at that."

Danielle again remained silent. This woman was stoic, almost stern, but gave the impression of class and respect. Something she hoped to portray when she was fifty. If this woman could give her "permission" to keep enjoying herself, while still displaying regality, it gave Danielle a lot more confidence.

"Thank you," she said. "You've given me a lot to think about."

"Have a nice day, dear."

Danielle arose a new woman. Gone were the cobwebs woven by John. In their place, a clear conscience. A confident woman. She turned and peered through the café, finding Tim in the corner washing some glasses. She scampered through the café's many tables and approached him from behind.

"Hey," she half whispered.

He turned to her, his arms elbow deep in soapy water.

"Hey, it's you!" he said, a bit too excited.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure everything was clear about what we've been texting."

"Uh, yeah, OK," he said, quickly scanning the restaurant to make sure no one could hear.

"When we were here the other day, you asked Marci for her phone number. She gave you mine," Danielle started.

"OK..."

"And when you texted the first time, you probably thought that you were texting her. And, in fact, it was her replying from my phone. But all the pictures she sent were of me."

"They were pretty amazing pictures," Tim said.

Danielle blushed. "Thank you. It's not the kind of thing I normally do."

"It's not the kind of thing I normally receive."

"Yeah, I got that impression. Anyway, I just wanted to be clear. Tomorrow is our last day in the area before we head back to college. I didn't want you to get your hopes up for any sort of long-term thing...I wasn't sure if that was clear from the beginning."

"Hey, this is a small town. We all know each other here. As soon as I saw you three girls, I knew you were out-of-towners. I wasn't expecting a marriage proposal or anything."

"OK, good. I'm glad we're on the same page."

"But that doesn't mean we can't keep sexting, does it? I really enjoyed it. I can't tell you how many times I've beat off to that picture of your pussy." He whispered the last sentence so faintly Danielle had to lean in to hear it. But once it penetrated her mind, she almost fell over in astonishment.

"Well," she said, composing herself. "I suppose if you keep flattering me like that I can send you the occasional picture or two."

"That would be great!" he said.

"OK, I've got to head home. Text me later."

"Bye," the boy waved nervously. He watched as her perky butt bounced out of the café, her skirt springing up and down with each prance-like step. Having seen the pleasures that lay beneath made him hard. He feigned a stomachache and asked the manager if he could leave early.

12