Spring Break Ch. 02: Saturday Midday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it," Steve said, feeling like Inspector Morse, "she helped it down! For sure!"

Dirk felt uncomfortable with Steve's conclusions and retrieved two bars of chocolate while he organized his thoughts. He handed one to Steve. "You're probably right, but I didn't see her doing it. I reckoned that I would have been able to have had a better view if I adjusted my position a bit and my efforts were rewarded with a nice side view of her breast and nipple. Her breast was definitely developed, but not by much. It was definitely flatter than Alta's who is two years her junior, A-cup, maybe even AA, but the most intriguing was the deep brown areola that puffed out like a mini ginger biscuit, with a small mouthwatering nipple the size of a jelly tot on top. I was immediately drawn to it and couldn't stop staring. It may sound silly, but that was the first real tit that I had seen since the start of my puberty.

"I was actually surprised about the small size of her breasts because I thought that they were bigger. I found out later that she wore padded bras to create a more developed impression."

'Inspector Morse' connected the dots. "Ahhh, she didn't want some petting to prevent you from discovering that she padded her breasts."

Dirk smiled. "I thought you would get it. And at the after-party it would have been less of an issue because it would have been dark. I would feel her breasts before I could see them. Anyhow, I started to imagine how that puffy nipple would feel in my mouth and I got an instant erection for my thoughts. I sat up straight and stuck my hand into my pants to reposition my erection to be more comfortable. She must have anticipated the movement and saw my hand in my pants and guessed what I was doing."

Again, Steve interrupted, "You mean straightening your boner like you did a few times while I was telling you about me fucking Juliette?"

Dirk blushed, but he knew he could not deny it. He continued, "I acted as if it was something normal and nonchalantly volunteered to collect the pieces of glass and throw them away while she finished the floor. On my return, she asked me to empty the buckets with the bloody water in the outside drain. When I came back, she was standing in the middle of the kitchen with the same bikini cup totally removed and her hair again covering her breast. She asked, 'Did you like what you saw?' I could feel the uncertainty in her question. I mean, most men like big breasts while hers were small. It was the first time that she hinted that her small breasts bothered her.

"I smiled embarrassed at her and nodded my head. Then she looked shyly at me and said that we had unfinished Matric Ball business. Then she said that there was something that she would like to see and directed her gaze in the direction of my erection. I had no problem with her request because we already planned to be more intimate, so I stepped closer to her and pulled my pants away for a brief moment. She complained when I released my pants' waist but told her that I also had a very brief and semi-obscured view. She just looked at me and shook her head so that her hair fell behind her shoulders, displaying her petite breast in all its glory for my viewing pleasure.

"After this move from her, I thought it in order to pull my pants and boxers down to my knees and my cock jumped to freedom. She had a nice look at it and reached out to take it in her hand. But before she could touch it, the phone rang. She rushed and answered the phone in the passage. I remained in the kitchen and pulled my boxers and shorts back up to cover my erection.

"I could only hear what Lina said and figured that it was her mother who said that Don was fine but would need stitches, and that she took the car to a cleaning service to wash out the blood.

"Lina must have used the time at the phone to refit her bikini top because she had it on properly when she returned to the kitchen when the call ended. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Once in her room, I pulled my shirt off and nodded my head in the direction of her top. For a moment, her eyes widened before she smiled and pulled the same cup away from her breast. I pulled only my shorts down to allow my erection to tent the boxers. She noted it and smiled before she turned her back on me and lifted her hair to expose her neck. It didn't take a lot of imagination to realize that she wanted me to pull the bikini top's bow on her back loose. With her free hand she held the top in place and turned to face me.

"I noted a nervousness while she slid the shoulder straps off. She revealed her right breast first, the one that I had seen earlier. Then, hesitantly, she revealed her left breast and the reason for her hesitancy became clear, her left breast was even less developed than her right breast. Although some swelling was present, it wasn't much larger than my own. The areola however was notably puffed up and stood out more than two centimeters above the underlying breast, showing some promise that it would be bigger soon. It was almost like a marshmallow that was positioned on an inverted saucer, and a rather flat one! The nipple on top was a bit smaller than the one on the right.

"I reached out to touch the puffs, but she stopped me and said that she wanted to touch me first. I took her hands and slipped her thumbs under my boxer's elastic. Without delay, she pulled my boxers to below my knees, from where they fell to the ground. She went on her knees, and I could feel her breath on my half deflated cock, which started to get hard, now that things started to get going again.

"Lina took my erection in her hands and pulled the skin back. I cleared my throat and looked at her bikini bottoms. She jumped up and turned her hip in my direction where the string around her hip was tied with a bow. I was adventurous and bit the tip of the string with my teeth and pulled it loose. I also had to stabilize her hips and was able to hold my hand over her pussy. She reprimanded me but I could tell that she was not serious.

"When the bottoms fell to the ground, I saw the bush of hair covering her love lips. With her bottoms on the ground, she immediately began to pay attention to my cock, which by then had almost returned to its full glory. She dropped to her knees and soon her face was at the height of my cock, which she called a 'sperm gun'. After wrapping her hand around my shaft and working it back and forth a few times, I could feel a contraction in my scrotum. Shortly thereafter, she asked me if this something was semen. I looked down and I saw a string of pre-cum extending between my penis and her finger and told her that it was pre-cum.

"She grabbed my scrotum and asked if the pre-cum was made in the sack and if it was the 'ammunition' that could make her pregnant.

"I told her that it is pre-cum and that it is not supposed to make a girl pregnant. But if the man came recently, then there is a risk of pregnancy.

"She asked me if I came recently and was notably disappointed when I told her that I had. She smiled sweetly when I added that it was only because I was thinking of her and our after-party plans and how beautiful she looked in her party dress. Then I said that the risk of a pre-cum pregnancy can be reduced if I would pee."

"Serious?" interjected Steve, surprised.

Dirk confirmed, "Serious!"

Steve seemed unconvinced. "How do you know this?"

"One of the girls in my grade eleven class in Cape Town got pregnant, so the school offered sexual awareness classes and mom thought it wise if Alta and I attended the classes, especially after what happened with my father and Ingrid. The idea was actually to educate us on the dangers of sex, especially STDs and pregnancy, but they also covered aspects of safe sex. I guess they knew the learners would keep on experimenting in spite of the risks. One of the doctors mentioned this during one of the sessions.

"Anyway," as Dirk continued his story, "Lina pointed her finger in the direction of the toilet. It got me excited because it was as if she planned on having unprotected sex with me. I didn't know how safe it would be and regretted the fact that I had left the condoms at home. Several thoughts rushed through my mind, like 'Why would she make sure my pre-cum is safe?', 'Is she in her safe period?', 'Would she let me go all the way?' These thoughts just made me stiffer, and I stared hesitantly in the toilet's direction.

"When I finally looked back at her, she was looking at me with pleading-puppy eyes. My heart was beating excitedly while I walked to the toilet because it seemed as if unprotected sex was definitely on the menu, and I hoped she knew what she was doing. I struggled with my full-blown erection to pee, just like you in your story, and when I finished my erection was also almost gone. When I returned to her room, she was waving a condom wrapper in front of my face. She said Don told her where to find one, knowing that he had no further use for it. She wanted to go down again to kiss me, but I protested and said that it was my turn. I sat down on the ottoman at her cosmetic dresser and told her to straddle my lap while facing me.

"With my one hand I held her around her waist and with the other I started rubbing her right breast. After a while I could not stop myself. I took her hand and helped her arm around my neck so I could kiss that delicious puffiness of her left breast. What a sensation! It gave way wonderfully under my lips, almost like the feathery soft marshmallow it resembled. As my lips closed, it slipped gently out of my mouth until only the small button of her nipple remained between my lips. Then I would part my lips and suck it back into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hard nub as if I was licking runny ice cream from a cone. The full puffiness then jumped back deep into my mouth, just to slip out from under my lips until only the hard, delicious nipple remained between my lips.

"I could hear her moaning pleasurably and she started to rotate her hips. I pulled her closer to me and soon my stiff member was trapped between my body and her pussy. Soon after, I felt a hot wetness on my cock when her nether lips parted and hugged my shaft. I decided to see what she would do if I pressed that nipple with my lower lip against my upper teeth. Her reaction was explosive, I'm sure she would have done a backward summersault if my arm was not around her waist.

"I think she came because after that she pushed my head away and said it was her turn again. She suggested that I lie down on my back on her bed and she sat with her legs straddling my face. That way I could kiss and caress her private parts while she was busy with mine."

"You mean a sixty-nine?" Steve interrupted.

"Yes, we went into sixty-nine, with me lying on the bottom."

"She got busy with my sperm gun, and I started to examine her sex box. I must admit, the pictures shown and the lectures we received from the doctors didn't do justice to the lovely pussy that I inspected. The sight, and smell, and wetness just overwhelmed me.

"Her legs were spread out slightly across my head which caused her outer lips to be slightly parted, showing off a hint of her darker aroused inner lips. Her arousal coated the hairs closest to the lips and gave it a light shimmer. She jerked when I placed my hands on her buttocks, but soon relaxed. I then pushed her lips apart with my thumbs and her pussy juice pulled strings between the lips, just like my pre-cum had shortly before. Her hymen showed white against the dark tissue around it with a small opening to the side. I rubbed with my thumb over it and could feel that she tensed up. I could not believe how wet and slippery she was down there.

"I pulled her hips down and stuck my tongue out to lick at the heavenly nectar inside. She wanted to lift her hips, but I anticipated such a move and pressed it even harder against my tongue and probed for her clit. I played with her clit for a while and heard her breathing get faster and shallower. The next moment, she stopped with what she was doing to my cock, and she rhythmically pressed herself against my mouth. She uttered a low, stretched-out moan that started from her stomach while she pressed her clit hard against my tongue.

"She relaxed momentarily before thrusting her pussy back onto my tongue. This happened a few times while waves of her orgasm ripped through her. When she finally relaxed, she pulled my foreskin back and sucked with abandon as if my cock was a straw and she wanted to empty whatever was at the other end. It's as if she wanted to suck out all the pre-cum while working her hand up and down my shaft. I think Beth coached her on how to play with me and it was effective because I could feel some spasms in my pelvic floor. I slapped her on her well-toned buttocks and told her to be careful. I mean, what was the use of me coming before I had it inside her.

"She said that she was ready for me to pop her cherry, so she dismounted me and laid next to me. I asked her if she was sure, and she nervously confirmed that she wanted to do it. I didn't need another invitation because I lost track of time and thought that her mother may be on her way back and might arrive before we could do it. She then turned over onto her back and pulled her feet up and spread her knees, asking me to be careful.

Her pussy pulled open, exposing all her lovely inner works to me. I said that I would try, but that it was also my first time. For good measure, I asked her to hand over the condom, but she said it would be for later when everything was over. She wanted to lose her virginity bareback, so no condom, at least, initially.

"I carefully knelt between her legs and pulled her lips further apart. Then I placed my pistol barrel between the lips and gently started to rub it in the slippery furrow. I bent forward and started to probe for her opening with my tip. I found it and started to apply pressure, hoping that her juices and my pre-cum would give sufficient lubrication for the big moment. However, she was very tight, and my tip slipped away. I backed off a bit and opened the lips to orient myself again. I noted that the opening in the hymen was quite a bit larger, so I must have achieved something. Encouraged, I directed my barrel towards it until it registered, and I started to push in slowly again.

"It felt as if her opening gave way as I started to apply pressure against her. She started to make soft aching noises but she rolled her hips and again my barrel slipped away from her opening.

"I asked her once again if she was sure because once it happened, it would be over forever. She confirmed that she was sure and definitely wanted me to be the one doing it, but suggested that I lie on my back so that she could straddle me cowgirl style. She said that Beth suggested it, if missionary did not work because she would be in control. I agreed that we could try it out, so I rolled off her onto my back and she placed the pillow under my buttocks. She smiled at me and said that Beth also suggested it for deeper penetration.

"She straddled my hips while I pulled my foreskin back while a pearl of pre-cum formed on the tip. She slowly began to descend until her hole registered on my barrel tip and her sex juices merged with my pre-cum. She continued her slow descent, and I could feel how the pressure on my glans increased while moaning sounds escaped from her. She lifted herself slightly to relieve the pressure, but I lifted my hips to keep some pressure on her. She started to lower herself again and I lowered my hips back onto the cushion. I could feel that she was pressing harder, but after a while she lifted her hips again. Again, I lifted my hips at the same time. After she took a deep breath, she lowered herself and I could feel some pressure around my glans.

"I looked down and saw that most of my mushroom head was inside her so I released my cock and placed my hands on her hips.

"When she wanted to lift again I suddenly pulled her hips down and thrusted my hips upwards. She gave a sharp "Oohh!" as my mushroom disappeared completely into her sheath. I felt her muscles contract around my barrel and then relax after a while. She slowly descended lower onto me while uttering sounds of pain mixed with sounds of relief. A satisfied smile spread across her face when she finally bottomed. My hands slid from her hips to her breasts where I played with her puffy nipples again. Her pussy continued to contract around my shaft and I felt as if I was in heaven.

"When the contractions finally settled, she lifted herself up and slid down on my shaft. I could feel once again how her muscles contracted around my shaft every time she moved. The experience became too much for me and I told her that I was getting close. Her eyes widened and she told me that she was right in the middle of her fertile period. When she moved up again, I reluctantly pressed my hands under her buttocks and lifted her off me because it was time to use the condom. She handed me the condom and laid down next to me with her legs pulled up and spread wide. I was struggling a bit because it was the first time that I used a condom, and was amazed at how tight it fit around my cock.

"When I was done, I knelt at her hips and pressed my tip against her opening which was now showing some blood. I started to press against her and could feel how her sheath pulsated rhythmically around me until I was completely inside her. After drinking in the glorious feeling for a while, I slowly started to pull out and drive in. Well, my plan was to continue slowly and see if I could make her orgasm, but after the second or third push, I could no longer control myself and I started to drive harder and faster into her. Oh man, in less than a minute, it felt as if everything in me was focused towards driving deep and hard into her.

"My orgasm ripped through my body like a strike of lightning, and I drove deep and hard, maintaining the pressure for a while. Without pulling back I drove hard into her again. But I was out of control, and I pulled back and drove into her again and again. It must have been only four, maybe five times that I drove into her, but it felt as if I was I heaven for an eternity as my cum continued to pour out of me. I kept the pressure on her until I felt drained of all the man-juice that I could produce. Satisfied, I lowered my torso and laid on top of her for a while, kissing her lovingly.

"After about a minute, I pulled out and it felt as if the condom wanted to slip off my softening erection. I grabbed the base but there was no need to be worried. I slowly worked the condom off and was surprised at the amount of semen that was trapped inside. I tied the opening while more cum continued to seep out of me and dripped on her bed where it joined the fresh stain of blood on the duvet. I went to the bathroom and tried to empty my barrel and clean it with toilet paper. When I was done and came back into the room, Lina was gone. My clothes laid neatly on her bed next to the blood stain and a smeared blob of cum.

"I got dressed and walked through the house. I found her in the kitchen where she made toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. There was an angelic glow on her face that I hadn't noticed before when she looked at me. I guess a similar glow radiated from my face based on how I felt.

"I showed her the tied up condom and asked if I should put it in the dust bin. She explained where I could get a paper bag in which she put her used hygienic pads. I had to discard the bag on the fire burning next to the ash heap; in this case, one of the advantages of being on a farm.

"When I returned, she gave me a nice kiss and thanked me for 'making her a real woman'. I responded by giving her a hug and let my hand roam towards her puffy breast. I asked if she was ready for more, but she said that there wouldn't be a second round because she felt some discomfort and that there weren't any condoms left. Then she said that she definitely wanted to feel my semen being injected into her, but because her period ended a few days ago, the risk of pregnancy was just too great. She smiled and said that we could go bareback in two weeks' time which would be just before the start of her next cycle.