Spring Break Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

She made love to Melinda and I one final time and cuddled with each of us.

We had a short and heartfelt talk. She thanked me for a wonderful week. I told her how much I loved her. We vowed to never let our friendship fade.

She and Melinda shared a similar moment.

After the sun came up, the three of us lay in bed together, holding one another.

We talked about the past week. We talked about our relationship with each other and as a group. There was a different dynamic now. We were more comfortable together. We had shared each other and found that we liked it.

"What about you?" Melinda asked me. "How did you feel about sharing us?"

"I was fine sharing the two of you. I love you both more than anything," I said thoughtfully. "But I didn't like sharing you guys with Carl."

"Why not?" Leah asked. "We said, 'no jealousy'."

"I know," I shrugged, angry at myself. "I'm just a hypocrite. I wanted to have both of you—and Katie, too—but I didn't want either of you to have sex with him. I think I'm just insecure. I thought that maybe you guys would like his big cock more than you liked mine and that he would steal you away from me."

Melinda smiled knowingly at me. "There's no chance of that, honey. Carl's a nice guy and with a little bit of work, he could do some real magic with that dick he's got. But you've got our hearts, and we've got yours. And that's more important than any sex we could have with him."

"I know," I said, an embarrassed smile on my face. "I never doubted for a minute that you guys would be coming home with me. I have thanked every god I can think of for the past week that I've been allowed to have and share the two of you. But you two let me have each of you and then Katie, and it never seemed like you were uncomfortable or jealous and that makes me feel like a jerk."

The girls both smiled at me and we held each other for a little longer.

Finally, I got out of bed and cooked the girls bacon, eggs and hashed browns. We served each other in the bed, laughing and talking until it was time for Leah to go. Our week was almost over.

Once she had packed all her things and then double checked to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything, we went to load up the car.

I opened the door to my apartment and nearly stepped on a box sitting on the threshold.

It was a Disney box with a big red bow. Next to the box sat a card with Leah's name on it.

Her hands trembling, Leah opened the card. It had a picture of the castle in the Magic Kingdom on the front. On the inside the words "When you wish upon a star . . ." were printed in a light blue cursive font.

Scrawled under that was simply, "L.— I ♥ You, —K."

Holding her breath, Leah opened the box. Inside was a small Cinderella figurine. She seemed to be staring off longingly for her Prince Charming. Leah had been looking at them earlier, but had never bought one. Katie must have seen her with it, too, and bought it without her knowing.

Leah put the figurine back in the box, carefully wrapping it back in the tissue paper. She clutched the box in her hands tightly for the whole ride to the airport.

We checked her luggage, picked up her boarding passes and went through security (remember, this was back when they let anyone go to the loading gates). The three of us were early and we sat waiting for her plane to start boarding.

"Thanks for this week." Leah said when the gate attendant looked like the plane was ready.

"You're very welcome," I squeezed her tight.

"It was our pleasure," Melinda joined our embrace, which drew a few curious stares.

We held each other until Leah's row was called.

"I guess that's me," she said quietly. "Fuck, I hate good-byes."

"Then you'll have to come back and see us," Melinda managed to smile.

"I will," Leah promised, and I didn't doubt it for a second.

She gave us each a kiss (more curious stares) then picked up her backpack and her Disney box and boarded the plane without looking back.

Melinda and I watched her walk down the ramp and held each other.

On the way back to the car, she slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I didn't bother to look at it; I knew what it said.

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers