Spring Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, but Katherine really needed some new things," Jean said with a bit of a smile.

I was proud of myself and only groaned a little bit when Becky told me the total. With a few more bags in hand, we grabbed a cab, the ladies having changed their shoes and we were sitting at the bar 10 minutes later waiting for our table. I needed a drink and ordered a scotch. I normally do not drink scotch before dinner, but I needed something to calm my overloaded nerves. The ladies were behaving themselves to all outward appearances, their conversation light and flirty, but after lunch and the show at the lingerie store, every touch was like a hot iron to my system, and they kept bumping into me in such a way that gave them an excuse to further touch me. I was a wreck. A horny wreck.

Tables at restaurants in DC are not generally arranged for intimacy. They are arranged for power meetings, for presentations and for sales pitches, so it was no surprise when we were shown to our booth that one of us would have to sit apart from the other two. Since I was the one being teased, I got to sit opposite the ladies, who slid into their side while I slid into mine.

"Hi, I am Deborah and I will be your server this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?" Our table was off the main line of the restaurant so the ladies had undone another button on their blouses, allowing me to clearly see the black and pink bra that Katherine was wearing and the black bra that Jean had selected. I really could not tell more than it was black, but Deborah must have noticed it because she stumbled in her speech slightly.

"Hello Deborah. Don't let those two distract you. We would like a bottle of the Moet White Star please and three glasses."

"Of course. Can I see some IDs?" I had gotten use to this question. While I was clearly over the drinking age by several centuries, Jean looked barely 18, so we tripped the ID button everywhere we went. The ladies pulled out their IDs and I passed over mine and after Deborah had inspected Katherine's, which was not only out of state, but out of country, she smiled, licked her lips slightly and went off in search of our wine.

"If you keep that up, you will wind up seducing our server," I said, staring back at the pair of them, each with a hand below the table.

"She's cute," Jean said off handedly, her eyes lidding briefly.

"Hands above the table you two. If I have to sit here in agony, so do you."

"He's no fun," Katherine said, bringing her hand up and licking her fingers sexily a moment before Jean did the same thing.

As they were teasing me, Deborah returned with our champagne, but neither lady stopped while Deborah attempted to open the bottle without injuring us and watching them at the same time. A pop and the job was done, Deborah poured the champagne slowly into the glasses before passing them to Katherine, Jean and then myself.

"I will give you a couple of minutes to look over the menu," Deborah said, turning to leave. As she did, Jean took that moment to run her hand over her slightly exposed breast, which made her nipples stand up, clearly visible through the material of her shirt. Deborah seemed to stumble slightly as she went by and Jean bent over to kiss Katherine quickly. I could only shake my head at their antics.

"Ladies, to sleepless nights and complete exhaustion," I said, raising my glass.

"To screaming orgasms and plenty of them," Katherine said.

"To a man who knows how to keep a woman happy and a woman who doesn't mind helping," Jean said as we clinked our glasses before drinking our toast.

Dinner was a lovely affair of steak, potatoes, more wine and lots of flirting. I do not think we had a more attentive server as Deborah seemed to hover around the table the entire meal, her nipples clearly straining the stiff fabric of her shirt. They must have been huge to make such an impression. At one point the ladies had gotten up and gone to the restroom, whether to play with each other or to answer the call of nature was not revealed to me. Deborah, seeing them gone came over.

"Are they your girlfriends..." she was generally confused.

"Yes," I answered simply. "Although they keep threatening to move to Canada and marry each other. Why?"

"I just have never..."

"Yes, well, they have been apart for a while and are catching up. They have been teasing me all day."

"They have been teasing me since they sat down."

"I'm sorry about that. They tend to get carried away. I will see what I can do."

"Oh, I don't mind. They are both very sexy but they might want to tone it down. Otherwise I might just decide to come home with you," she said with a wink.

"I don't think they would mind," I said smiling and raising my glass to her as she shook her head and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Jean asked as they slid back in.

"What do you mean?"

"Deborah blew me a kiss as she went by."

"I have no idea darling. Maybe you should ask her when she comes back."

Our desserts arrived and were consumed slowly and with a lot of sexual innuendo. We did not quite feed each other this time, but there was no question what was running through our minds as we finished up. Throughout the entire dessert, there was no sign of Deborah.

I had just put my fork down when I saw her walking up the aisle towards our table. "Can I bring you anything else tonight?"

"No, I think that will do it," I said as she started to hand me the check.

Katherine looked at Jean and then bent into kiss her slowly and deeply. I could hear Jean moan in pleasure as Katherine slid a hand over Jean's breast and tweaked the nipple. I was completely distracted and it was Deborah's sharp intake of breath that got my attention and the ladies. Katherine was in no hurry to let Jean go and Jean did not seem embarrassed or in any hurry either. Deborah's nipples were hard again and she was trembling as she ripped her eyes away from the ladies and handed me the receipt.

"Thanks ... thanks for coming and please come again," she managed to choke out before almost fleeing the table. Jean and Katherine fell together, laughing in one another's arms while I totaled up the bill and signed the charge slip. I simply shook my head and gathered up our things, letting the ladies preceded me out of the restaurant. If every eye was not on the three of us, then the owner of those eyes was well and truly blind but I was enjoying the swish of skirts ahead of me, my mind contemplating the potential of what was to come later.

We stepped out into the night air. Tomorrow's weather was on its way and it was getting cold again. Sleeping in next to these two lovelies was just what the doctor ordered, but first we had to get to bed, a task made slightly more complicated by the fact that the last train had left the station several hours ago.

"Metro?" I asked Jean as she had turned in the direction of the station entrance a half a block from the restaurant.

"Yes, and then you can drive us home," she said, her motions more than slightly exaggerated by the wine and the height of her heels.

I presented a steadying arm to each lady, Katherine needing less steadying than Jean but all of us holding each other up as we made our way underground and waited on the platform with the last of the day shift and those coming into town for shows, events and dinner. The ladies kissed my neck occasionally as we waited but seemed content in the post dinner lassitude that overtook us. When we got off the train in Vienna, I let Jean lead the way and I was looking for her car. I was surprised to find mine instead at the end of our short walk.

"Yours is bigger," Jean said as I unlocked the doors and watched the ladies pile into the back seat. I guess I was playing chauffeur tonight as I got into the driver's seat, buckled up and made for the exit and the forty-five minute drive home.

I focused on my driving and got us up onto the Interstate. The ladies had been kissing each other in the back seat since we pulled out, but I tried to ignore it as best I could until we were underway and I could split my attention between my driving and their antics in the backseat.

Jean had Katherine's blouse almost completely undone and was squeezing one of her nipples through the filmy bra, her tongue dancing in Katherine's mouth. Katherine was holding Jean's head with one hand and gentle moans could be heard. I watched Jean kiss her way across Katherine's neck and upper chest, the thrill of watching it had made me drop my foot onto the accelerator and I had to go back to driving for a moment to navigate around a truck that I was rapidly approaching and then work through some heavy traffic that we had managed to catch up to. I worked clear of all of that, set the cruise control and looked in the rear view mirror again. Katherine was now naked from the waist up, Jean sucking on one of her nipples and pulling and pinching the other one. Katherine's head was thrown back and she was moaning and sighing. The smell of female arousal was thick and heavy in the car and my cock was hard in my pants, oozing precome at the sights in the back seat. Katherine seemed to be massaging one of Jean's breasts but from my angle I could not tell if she was inside or outside Jean's blouse. I noticed that Jean had moved her hand off of Katherine's breast and the sharp intake of breath and the moaning "yesss..." lead me to believe that she had just started playing with Katherine's pussy.

More traffic broke my concentration and I had to focus on getting us off the interstate and back onto the local roads. During this time I heard a lot of shifting and sighing and some slurping coming from the back seat. As I got us headed south I heard a "Yes, don't stop, right there ... oh, yes, that's it," coming from Katherine followed by a long keening moan and lots of panting. The car seemed to bounce a bit and I looked up in time to see Katherine pushing herself against the back seat before collapsing and starting back up again with her sighing moan as Jean brought her to a second and then a third orgasm before we made it home.

"Everyone decent?" I asked, parking in a slightly darkened corner of the complex, the smell of sex thick in the air and my cock equally thick from all the exciting sounds I had heard in the back and the anticipation of the rest of the evening. I turned off the engine and the lights and got out, pulling my bag off the passenger's seat while the ladies got themselves out of the car, Katherine was holding her blouse over her naked torso, while Jean carried in their other belongings. I wrapped Katherine in my arms and kissed her before locking up the car and steering her towards our apartment. Jean had gone on ahead to open the door, giving us a couple of moments alone to say hello.

"I am so glad you are here," I said quietly to her, turning her for another kiss. Katherine's kisses are something to treasure and I get them so rarely that they are a treat I was not going to pass up. She kissed me back with as much passion as I was kissing her with, one hand playing with my hair while the other held her blouse closed, our tongues renewing acquaintances and our lips moving smoothly against each other.

"I am glad I am here to. Now let's get inside. Jean is lovely, but I have missed you and I want to taste you and she promised me I could do that next." I could only chuckle at that and we made our way into the warmth of the apartment where Jean was busy lighting candles in the bedroom.

Katherine's overnight bag was just inside the door and she picked it up and carried it into the bedroom. This started a small rotation through the one bathroom and I kicked off my shoes and took off my watch while I waited. Jean went last, leaving Katherine and I alone in the small bedroom.

"I missed you. What made you decide to come, or were you seduced?" I asked as I trailed little kisses across her neck and ear while undoing her skirt, her blouse long since gone.

"I was seduced," she sighed back at me as I nibbled her earlobe. It had been a while since I had done that and feeling her hands tighten around me as she tried to get closer to me. "Jean said you had been sick and needed some help making sure you were healthy..." I cut her off with a kiss, our lips sliding against each other, warm and wet and her hands playing up and down my clothed body as my hands moved across her warm, naked, skin. Our tongues met and she pressed herself harder against me, trying to consume me, put me inside her and crawl inside of me all at the same time. I had missed her touch and clearly she had missed mine as well. We hung on to each other like two survivors adrift at sea and I felt, more than heard her moaning against me as I felt Jean's hands slide between us and cup Katherine's breasts.

"He still has his clothes on," I heard Jean whisper to Katherine, and as I opened my eyes, I noticed she was nibbling Katherine's ear as she was whispering.

Katherine mumbled something but our tongues jammed together prevented her from really saying anything, even if she had wanted to and she seemed to hold me tighter.

"Well, then I guess I will just have to take care of that," Jean whispered from the other side. Katherine turned her body slightly, blocking Jean with her body.

"Now, Katherine, be nice," I said between kisses along her jaw and along her shoulder.

"No," she said simply, kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shirt slowly. "She gets to do this anytime she wants too. It's my turn now."

I had not expected someone to be undressing me tonight and had a t-shirt on under my traditional Hawaiian shirt and it brought a growl of frustration from her.

"Hey, don't get mad, I didn't expect... ," I never got the rest of the sentence out because Jean pulled the hem of the shirt out of my pants and over my head in a single smooth, practiced motion and Katherine ran her nails down my back as she pulled me to her and kissed me, her naked breasts pressed tight against my naked chest. Jean was kissing the back of my neck and my shoulders, making me tremble and Katherine was making me lightheaded with desire.

Katherine broke our kiss and pulled at my belt, getting it undone and popping the button on my pants in the same motion. She pulled the zipper down almost forcefully, and then pushed my pants down, before almost ripping my underwear off of me, my erect cock preventing a smooth motion and drew another moan of frustration from her. Jean helped her with my pants and Katherine did not complain, instead, she wrapped her hand around my cock. The simple act of her touching me made me weak in the knees and I pulled her close and kissed her while she gently slid her hand along me. Jean was trying to get me to lift my feet enough to take my pants off and licking the crack of my ass at the same time. I was in sensory overload as Katherine pushed me backwards and onto the bed.

"Lick me," she said to Jean as she climbed onto the bed and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Every muscle in my body tightened at the sensation, and I forced myself to relax and to try to prolong the enjoyment, knowing that Katherine was doing everything she could to make me come. I could hear Jean licking Katherine, and the feelings she was experiencing were causing her to moan which only made me harder and weakened my control even more as the vibrations moved over my cock. I could feel her tongue and the suction of her mouth that was so unlike Jean's. Katherine was moaning, her breathing becoming more ragged as her own orgasm approached. It was going to be a race to see who came first and the closer Katherine came to her orgasm the harder she seemed to suck me. The pressure was exquisite and I could hold out no more. I came with a thrust of my hips, my cock swelling, and the teasing over the better part of the day causing the come to boil out of my balls in several violent eruptions that Katherine swallowed convulsively as her own orgasm crashed over her. She fell forward onto me and I wrapped my arms around her as she thrashed under Jean's ministration for a few minutes more.

"Oh, I needed that," she said, her breathing still ragged as she kissed my chest where her head lay. Jean crawled up beside us, one hand on Katherine's back and the other under my neck as she leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for several moments while Katherine got herself back under control.

"So," Jean asked as we broke apart. "Who is going to lick me?"

"Greedy wench aren't you," I said, looking over at her, my own breathing still a little ragged. Jean's nipples were hard, little nubs on the rounded hills of her chest, but oh, so sensitive. I moved over beside her naked body, my tongue sliding over my lips in anticipation of sucking her, licking her nipples, her clit, watching her squirm and shake.

I reached her side and could feel Katherine's hand on my back, tracing lazy circles as she watched Jean and me. Rather than stay on Jean's right side where I would normally have laid, I crawled across her body, my cock leaving a slippery trail across her legs as I kissed below her breasts and ran my hands over her sides until I was on her left side so that Katherine now had an unobstructed view. I smiled at her, and licked Jean's nipple with my tongue, making sure that Katherine could see the motion of it as skin touched skin, my wet tongue making Jean's nipple glisten slightly in the candle light. I am not sure who moaned more, Katherine or Jean, but they both seemed to enjoy it. I took my time, slowly lowering myself onto Jean's breast, licking her nipple and gently biting it as I sucked the firm flesh of her breast into my mouth, feeling her move beneath me, pushing her thigh against me and bending her back to push her nipple into my mouth.

I closed my eyes momentarily to enjoy the taste in my mouth and heard Jean moan as I felt the bed move slightly. I opened my eyes and looked across to see Katherine repeat my motions on Jean's right breast. Slowly licking the hard, erect nipple and taking it into her mouth, running her tongue across it and biting it as I was. Jean was rolling beneath us, her breathing harsh and her moans increasing. I slid a hand across her mound and she pushed up against it and let her legs fall open, encouraging me to touch her, which I was happy to do.

Her clit was hard, thick and wet with her secretions and she shivered as my fingers rolled over the soft folds of her pussy. I let my fingers slide along either side of her clit and she cried out and twitched and moaned all at the same time.

"So good ... so good... ," she sighed. "Katherine, please lick me."

Katherine looked at me and I smiled back at her and let go of the nipple in my mouth and started kissing my way down Jean's left side. Katherine followed me and Jean moaned in frustration as her nipples were suddenly left alone. I smirked across her body at Katherine and brought a hand up to play with Jean's nipple and Katherine did the same. Jean seemed to sink into the bed more.

"We will need the blanket," I said between kisses down Jean's body. "Blue, fuzzy thing on your side."

Katherine slid off the bed and I continued to rub and tease Jean as Katherine found the blanket on the floor. She passed it over to me and I spread it out, Jean maneuvering her body onto the soft microfiber cover while we returned to our assigned tasks.

"Now, should I lead, or do you want to," I asked Katherine, licking the join between hip and leg where I knew Jean was ticklish.

"I want to," Katherine said, her voice shaky, but her kisses determined as she slinked her way over Jean's thigh and licked her way across Jean's bald pussy. I could see her tongue flicking here and there over Jean's folds, sucking lips into her mouth and pushing her tongue into Jean's willing body. Jean was moaning and sighing and I was swollen again, almost painfully, watching all of this from such close proximity. Jean was in ecstasy as Katherine licked and sucked her. I slowly kissed my way back up Jean's body and turned my attention to her nipples, licking and sucking one while I let my hands and fingers pull and pinch the other. Jean was writhing on the bed under our combined assault and was striving to sit up but I was keeping her pinned.